15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Twice Commerce

Sobre Twice Commerce

Rentle es un software de alquiler para empresas de alquiler que automatiza las tareas manuales y facilita la labor de la gestión de alquiler.

Descubre más sobre Twice Commerce

Puntos en contra:

For example, the customer information that can be collected from customers is limited to those related to sports.

Valoraciones de Twice Commerce

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Twice Commerce tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 149 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Twice Commerce?

Filtrar opiniones (149)

Founder en RU
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

The best rental platform for businesses of any size.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Rentle have provided me with an extra dimension to my bicycle rental business. They have enabled a cost effective digital booking system without the need for hardware. Their team are fantastic and always on hand to solve any questions or problems I have had. I've been so impressed with their positive approach and have always felt valued as a customer.

The software is very user friendly and can be adapted to fit a variety of different methods of working. The software is very intuitive and adaptable and allows for surface level engagement through to in-depth use depending on need.

Puntos en contra:

I would like the booking confirmation / end user engagement to be more customisable. At the moment it is a generic email confirmation which is fine but would be improved with ability to send more bespoke confirmations / engagement.

hace 2 años

Thank you Tim for all your feedback. We are really happy to have you using Rentle and we look forward to improving our platform for the needs you mentioned! Kind regards, Polina

Lasse
Lasse
Managing director en Finlandia
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Revolutionary for rental and activities business model

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Superb support and reaction time for problems. I have never experienced such a great attitude towards users from support people.

Flexibility, ease of use, integrated payment options, broad scope that can be used to make all our activities, rental products, tickets, etc. products available for online booking

Puntos en contra:

Rentle is still under development so there are many things missing but all the essentials are there to make the business roll. Rentle is developing new features in a rapid phase so the features missing now, might be there tomorrow.

hace 4 años

Hi Lasse, thank you for the review and partnership so far.

Ben
Director en RU
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

TheRecoveryClub

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We are very happy with Twice commerce and would definitely recommend to anybody looking to set up a rental website similar to ours. It is easy to use and quick to set up, with good advice offered when help is needed.

We liked the ease of the website. We looked around for the right provider and found Twice to be the best around for the price. It is easy to use, easy to set up and there is plenty of help on offer should you need it.

Puntos en contra:

Occasionally the website can be hit and miss. It hasn’t been a problem for us yet, but we feel we may have lost out on a couple of rentals from the rental calendar having a bug

Gary
Boat Dude en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Helped us get started, but not a long term solution

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Fast to get started. Great to be able to get basic functionality online in less than a day. Support has been good. But ultimately lack or pricing flexibility, payment provider limitations and costs. and inventory management limitations make this a short term solution for us.

Fast to set up and use. Low learning curve. Works well for what it is.

Puntos en contra:

Extremely limited pricing capabilities. Can't set different prices for different times of year or day.of week. This has cost us thousands in lost revenue. Can't take a boat out of service for scheduled time (routine maintenance). Boat is either in service or out of service and Can't for example take it out of inventory for Tue and Wed without blocking it for the entire future. Have to resort to work arounds like fake bookings. Rentle adds an additional surcharge on top of Stripe fees, which are already high. Can't select my own payment processor. Reporting is extremely limited.

hace 2 años

Thank you Gary for taking the time to write us feedback, we really appreciate it! I've just checked with our product team and introducing more flexible ways to price your products as well as improvements to our inventory management are high priority on our roadmap. Today we have released support for choosing whether to renting or selli your products which already introduces a lot of flexibility when creating your product catalogue. Hopefully we are able to release the improvements you are waiting for very soon. We will keep you updated. Best, Joel

ICT Director en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

Articulate Order Management Solution

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Twice Commerce has a focused inventory management solution, which brings accountability.

Puntos en contra:

Twice Commerce is professional, and it articulates all the inventory management solutions.

Henry
General Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Simple, easy to use and powerful.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Online Reservation and Checkout system that keeps track of inventory to prevent overbookings.

It is easy to create and customize products. The WordPress plugin keeps customers on our site, and products display is ideal.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to see more integrations with "Make"(integromat) and/or Zapier to better improve customer experience when reservations are rescheduled, cancelled, etc. for triggers to happen and work with other apps such as ActiveCampaing, GoogleSheets, etc.

el año pasado

Many thanks for your feedback, Henry! We really appreciate it :) More custom integrations is something we want to enable in the future, for instance with introducing new triggers to select from in our webhooks. Feel free to keep an eye on our product updates to not miss out on anything:https://updates.rentle.io/

Owner en Bélgica
Organización de eventos, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Using as rental tool for sound/light company.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I'm very happy with Rentle. I love using is, it's very easy. That's also the reason I'm willing to pay the more expensive subscription, because I can't think of doing my job without it.

I started with Rental when they had a very cheap subscription, so it was the best tool for the buck. It is very slick in looks and is very easy to use. In a couple of minutes I managed to create my first products and could publish the online shop on my WordPress website. When I had questions, I got a really fast response of the support team. I even had 2 videomeetings with them, so they are really into giving good support.

Puntos en contra:

I still miss the ability to create packages with multiple devices of the same product. This moment you can create packages, but with only 1 item of each product. I contacted the support team and they ensured that they were working on a revised packaging system. I'm really looking forward to that update. Second bummer was the update in subscription model. This made Rentle for me (as a very low user) way more expensive. For the options I need, I have to go to a higher tier. Luckily I get a 50% discount because of the low amount of rentals I register, but it's still a lot more expensive than it was. At the moment it sits in the same price range as other competitors and is cheaper than the expert tool Rentman which is made for companies as mine, but of course it has less possibilities than Rentman.

hace 2 años

Thank you Tim for your feedback and glad to hear you are happy with Rentle. We are really looking forwards to updating the package product feature and will let you know as soon as the improvement is released. //Joel

Henry
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados

Easy to Use and Intuitive

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Most Reservation software out there is designed for Events (think; a specific time, date and spots to fill). Rentle gives users the ability to create events, but its power is in its ability to manage inventory of rental equipment like no other software I know (think: I have 50 bicycles, horses, or surfboards (inventory) that I want to rent on a daily basis to as many people as possible without worrying about overbooking and maximize profit and customer satisfaction) - that is Rentle.

I love the recommended products feature for up sales and faster customer checkout. It was very easy and intuitive to set up on my own and the interface is so very clean and appealing to me and to my customers.

Puntos en contra:

As an e-marketing business using Rentle for its handling of inventory, scheduling, and intuitive user interface; it's missing something else for our business model. That is, and embed capability for the back end usage from our own website to manage reservations, scheduling, cancellations, extensions, as well as the capability to embed it with limited access for employee/managers only for essential tasks as the ones already mentioned.

hace 2 años

Thank you Henry for all your feedback. We are really happy to have you using Rentle and we look forward to improving our platform for the needs you listed! Kind regards, Joel

Lewis
Treasurer en RU
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

Amazing Software, Perfect for my Needs

5,0 hace 2 años

From the start, the software was very intuitive and easy to use; I could start adding products straight away. The professional-looking storefront is an immediate attraction to the software as this represents my business. While slightly confusing at first, differentiating between products, articles, and SKUs is very logical and has helped to organise my inventory.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few annoyances that you might expect for software in development. Things like: in your inventory, when changing which columns to view, you would expect this to be a permanent change as then you're only viewing the information that's important to you; the ability to add specifications to an article is great, however it would be really useful is these could then be shown on each product as well; Finally, the ability to add more than one custom field at checkout would enable me to get more info from a customer, before placing their order. These are only very minor gripes at what is a truly amazing piece of software that is really making a difference in the e-commerce world.

hace 2 años

Hi Lewis, thank you for your review and comments! And also thanks for the feedback, even the minor gripes are very much appreciated by our product team.

Michal
Project Manager en Chequia
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Bike-Rental.cz's review on Twice Commerce

5,0 hace 2 meses

The simplicity is what we appreciated the most about Twice Commerce, really simple and good looking UI that doesn't look like from the early 2000's. We can really simply and even bit entertaining way manage our products, send invoices, and get our customers to simply rent our e-bikes. Also I must say that today we needed communication with the support and in matter of minutes we got a nice response back, no waiting, no need to stop our process of working.

Puntos en contra:

There isn't much to dislike about Twice Commerce, basically everything that I covered in the things I like about Twice Commerce are the only important ones that me and our company needs.

Martin
CEO en Suecia
Maquinaria, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Very active development, which has both pros and cons

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: When I started my rental business there wasn't really any alternative to Rentle but as I started using them, I realized that it was exactly what I was looking for - a turn-key solution to start renting out equipment, without any up-front costs and quick to get started with. Although there were a couple of features I would like to have it did all I needed it to, and during the time I've used Rentle most of these features have been added. Customer service is great to work with and if they can settle on a pricing model there's very little I can complain about.

The developers are very active and listen closely to their customers, and they implement and improve features constantly. The integration with either WordPress or a simple, static HTML is very straight forward. Every time I've had a question or concern Rentle was quick to reply and always took my issue seriously. I've even had online meetings with representatives from Rentle where I could elaborate on my issue or idea in more detail. Implementing credit card payment was a little bit finicky initially but once I got it set up it's working without issues. The service/software is very flexible, and you can customize it quite a lot to suit your needs. Initially there were a couple of features I needed but over the 12-18 months I've been using the software Rentle has added a lot of these features.

Puntos en contra:

At times it feels like the developers are adding and changing too much which makes it difficult to keep up with new features and functionality, both for me as an admin and for my customers. This also results in a somewhat messy and inconsistent admin interface. Some settings are under Settings, others under Account, and some have their own item in the menu. When the inventory functionality was redone a link to Inventory was added in the Availability settings for a product with the text "Connect this product to inventory" but when clicking that link, I just get sent to the inventory management screen. There is other minor stuff like this that all add up making it at times pretty frustrating and confusing to use the admin interface. Pricing is also something I'm not especially pleased with as they've changed that three times during my 12-18 months of using the software. The current model is a fixed price per month which has a bigger impact on me as a small business than the previous model that charged a fee per booking.

hace 2 años

Hi Martin and thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We're constantly working on improving the experience for our clients. Reach out via the in-app chat if there is anything you need help with! Kind regards, Polina

Jari
Owner en Finlandia
Fuente de la opinión

Own experience - bike rentals but in winter more rental activities to customers

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Good software and development work is continuing so in future software is more diverse and give more possibilities to end users and to customers.
Customer service is perfect!

The base elements was already made and product (software) was ready to use when we started. Nice and clear operating system, App for users, automatic payments etc. This product is still under development and it is nice to be "involved partly to development brainstorming". If we have some ideas or needs for new functions to system, quite often we also get these.

Puntos en contra:

We need more filters for functionality what is specified or focused to some special end users ---- like for skiing centers (shoe size, age of customer etc). We can easily live with these functions but these are extra for us. Of course for example skiing centers can have own opinions what is necessary for them and what is not.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your review, Jari! We are proud to work with companies like yours. Your suggestions are valued and we are glad you are happy with the results.

Miika
CEO en Finlandia
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Fast deploy solution

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall we have seen beneficial to use Rentle, a way more cheap than the other if your business is smaall

Easy to manage if all rentals are done with Rentle. Customer support has been excellent.

Puntos en contra:

If some rentals are for some reason done outside Rentle, it is not easy to manage those without making the reservation with Rentle (and paying the comission). Location management / shared products could be better.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your review, Miika! We are happy to see our clients receive the benefits of Rentle.

Daniela
Managmerin en Alemania

the first review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have not had much experience, I have been trying to configure and understand the program for 2 months. I find it quite practical and easy compared to the previous program (booqable). Especially the question of changing data in the reservations and configuration of the products.

is very convenient for making reservations the setup is quite practical and easy to understand. The staff is always there when I need them and they are practical and efficient.

Puntos en contra:

the dashboard: would add a weekly and monthly view of bookings Account staff: I would add the name of the person Another disadvantage of the program is that it does not take into account the importance of German customers with respect to the data that an official bill must contain for companies or institutions in this country, specifically the address.

hace 3 años

Thank you, Daniela. We are very happy you are finding Rentle easy to use, keep up the great work. The German customers are very important to us and some of those requests have been rolling out. We are happy to help you have another great season.

Duke
GM en Ghana
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Easy Setup

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is a pleasant experience. I was integrating it into my website and had a very good customer support experience. The lite (free) version has a lot of features for my small company. I'd definitely purchase the core as i scale up.

The product setup. I have used other tools and plugins that are quite complicated to begin with. Rentle is very simple to setup and use. The customer support provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was awesome as well.

Puntos en contra:

Well, I think they could allow for flexibility in designing the user interface, especially for those of us who'd like to integrate into our websites.

hace 3 años

Thank you for the review and comments! More online store customization options are coming in the future.

Kuutti
Marketing and product development en Finlandia
Fuente de la opinión

Best customer service out there

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have been very happy with our journey with Rentle. Most of the features we didn't have when we started is actually allready now part of the software. We really like working with a company who seems to care about their customers needs!

Rentle is easy to use, does the job well and in case something goes wrong, the customer support is there for you, usually in minutes (if not in seconds!).

Puntos en contra:

Website integration is not quite ready yet (july 2020 but what I've heard quite a few different options should be there before end of summer 2020.)

hace 4 años

Thank you for your review Kuutti! It has been a pleasure to work with a company with such ambition and excitement as yours. As you've stated, the website integration is in our development pipeline and we are excited to soon be able to bring you more flexibility in it. :)

Ben
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo

Truly free to use

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, I’ve found it easy to use but lacks a few abilities, like site customization.

The ease of use is outstanding. I can add products in just a few clicks. Adding details is effortless and not overly burdensome or tedious. The features that are included in the free version are sufficient to get you started. For businesses that are below a certain threshold in monthly sales can see their monthly fee cut to to help business owners out that much more.

Puntos en contra:

While there are many features that will help you getting your business up and going, there is no customization options when it comes to the look and feel of your online store. I have yet to find any. It’s all black text on a white background.

hace 2 años

Hi Ben and happy to hear you have found Rentle easy to use and get started with. Thank you for all your other comments as well, within the last month we have released a set of features that give you much more control to customizing the look and feel of your online store! Kind regards, Joel

Jarno
Rental store manager en Finlandia
Artículos deportivos, 11-50 empleados

Great rental software!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Compared to reservations that we have before (we used to take reservation via email and phone) We get huge growth in reservations after we started to use Rentle software.
Rentle also make a good rental experience for the customer (instore and online) and that is really important for us.

It is really easy to set up and use. Improving constantly by user feedback. Helps managing rental inventory. No double bookings anymore. Superb online booking capabilities. Cloud based operations, works in any device that have web browser. Really good customer service.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the functions are a bit slow at time to time. For example inventory availability updates when making a new rental or reservation.

hace 4 años

Thank you, Jarno! It's a joy to work with forward-looking rental companies like Sportshop.

Mera
Owner en Canadá
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados

Perfect for what I need!

4,0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Customer service is great every time I had difficulty with something they were right there to help and responded quickly during their opening hours.

User friendly, great customer service and I am able to use Rentle as my baseline website

Puntos en contra:

would like to see more customizable features for appearance

hace 11 meses

Many thanks for your review, Mera! We are glad to read you found Rentle easy to use :) I am happy to let you know that further customization options are already part of our roadmap. Feel free to keep an eye on https://updates.rentle.io/ to not miss out on any updates that might interest you! Best, Bianka

Mika
Ceo en Suecia
Construcción, Trabajador autónomo

First business

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far so good, still learning features.

Easy to use! Lots of features for The money. Free trial

Puntos en contra:

Missing some translations when using different language than english. Lacking possibility to change certain prewritten texts. Lacking possibility to work with Klarna.

hace 2 años

Thank you Mika! We are constantly working on introducing new language translations as well as improving current ones based on feedback, so your input is much appreciated Kind regards, Joel

Randolph
Owner en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Great product great customer service

4,0 hace 2 años

The ability for inventory management and scheduling

Puntos en contra:

Not many options to customize. Delivery/pick up option not really clear

hace 2 años

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Randolph! Just last week we released some new options to customize your Rentle store - feel free to have a look at our product updates at https://updates.rentle.io/ We are also working on providing more clarity on the delivery feature, hopefully, we will see developments here soon as well :) Best, Bianka

Mirja
Sales Supervisor & Customer Service en Finlandia
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 11-50 empleados

Good system

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Working well and developing all the time. Customer service via chat is really helpful.

Easy to use, it's easy and fast to give feedback.

Puntos en contra:

Connection between the Rentle and our ERP system would be great so that we wouldn't neet to do the booking or stock handling in two different places.

hace 4 años

Thank you Mirja for the review! We are happy about the active feedback you have been giving us, it helps us develop the product in such a way that it will support your business better.

Conrad
Owner en Trinidad y Tobago
Electrónica de consumo, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

The online software for rental companies.

5,0 hace 2 años

It’s very easy to use. The software integrated with my website seamlessly. Rentle has become my 2nd employee, freeing up my time to do other necessities in the business.

Puntos en contra:

I’d like if the invoicing module was available with the trial version.

hace 2 años

Glad to hear Conrad that Rentle has truly managed to free up time for you! And thank you for all your feedback. Kind regards, Joel

Jindrich
producer, director, small film equipment rental owner en Chequia
Películas y largometrajes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Rentle review for a small sound equipment rental

5,0 hace 2 años

What I love is UX it creates for my customers. It's very straight forward, functional and minimalistic and I think that is my clients are looking for. What I also really love is that I am able to create quite complex rental store with functional stock availability system, complex pricing etc. just on my own, without any previous experience with doing anything similar!

Puntos en contra:

There are few things I am missing but the customer support is awsome and I can see how the product is being developed very fast - so It s already really cool, and I really believe it will develop its potential further.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your feedback and comments Jindrich!

Kari
Manager en Finlandia
Artículos deportivos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Rentle offers lot of features in a simple easy to use package

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Rentle offers easy to use software with massive time saving in our rental shop via option for customers to book equipment in advance. Overall Rentle helps us to serve our customers better!

Software is easy to use, lots of features, fast updates/bug fixing, good statistics and as customers learn to use Rentle/booking in advance the software will provide even more benefits for our company.

Puntos en contra:

Few bugs from time to time and missing some features.

hace 4 años

Thank you for the feedback, Kari. We're super happy to hear that we have been able to help you serve your customers better!