Doctible

Opiniones de Doctible

Por Doctible

Great way to keep up with client reviews

Publicado el 18/12/2019
Kristin B.
Doctor of chiropractic
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We send out review requests for new patients and other services to continue to build our business relationships and solve any potential problems.

Puntos a favor: Like to be able to intervene on poor reviews and correct issues before they get posted. It is also great to follow up with people and have our review management all in one place.

Contras: Seems expensive for that we are doing. We also wish it was interpreted directly with our software for easier use.

Great company, great product...

Paul M.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his crew are amazing~ I never have problems, but on 1 or 2 occasions I forgot my PW or need them to reconnect the data base b/c I was beta testing for ChiroTouch they are quick to reply and jump on my computer and solve it...

Puntos a favor: Integrates with my E.H.R. software database (ChiroTouch) and will send a email to my patients asking for a honest review. If I get 4 or more stars it will give them the option to post to Google, Yelp, etc... It they give 3 stars or less it immediately shoots me a email so I can call the patient and address their concerns, before it is sent to the Google or Yelp!

Contras: After posting the 4 or 5 star review to Google or Yelp... It needs to have ALSO have the option to post the review to Instagram/Facebook with "one click of the button..."

Great Customer Care

Publicado el 2/1/2020
Lisa L.
Productos cosméticos, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Patient reviews are extremely important to the public and they are our report card of how we are doing internally. These are important to me because we pride ourselves on great customer service and patient experience. People on social media tend to be brutally honest.

Puntos a favor: I like that their software is customer friendly. Patients are more likely to give a review. It as easy at as a click of a button. I like that if there is a less then steller review you have the opportunity to deal with it before hand. If I receieve 3 stars I contact the patient to see what we could have done better. The one thing is if we get a 3 star which is rare I think automatically something didn't go well. When contacting the patient it usually is patient perspective and a 3 is generally great to them.

Contras: I have not had any issues with their software going on 3 years.

Optometry

Publicado el 29/1/2020
Grace C.
Operations Manager
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Doctible has been a fantastic company to work with and I will keep them in mind for future reference should things go south with the new system we are working with

Puntos a favor: This software boosted our online reviews to the top of all review lists. We loved how this was able to transform our online presence.

Contras: I probably would have kept this if it was able to more then just surveys

Doctible Review

Publicado el 5/2/2020
David C.
Doctor

Comentarios: very good

Puntos a favor: The concept of what the product was going to do

Contras: substantial Increase in price after joining

A Must Have for Patient Retention!

Publicado el 20/12/2019
Terry V.
Chief Operating Officer
Cuidado de la salud mental, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We have had an amazing experience with Doctible so far. Everyone we have worked with has been very responsive and so helpful. We recently worked on a project with Doctible to customize our Chatbot and we are very satisfied with the final product. We would highly recommend using the Doctible software!

Puntos a favor: Doctible has enabled us to connect with our patient in many new ways. We are able to send patient reminders, which has drastically decreased our No Shows leading to better patient care and happier patients. Patients are able to rate their experience after their appointment . This enables us to know what we are doing well, but more importantly where we can improve. By knowing what we can do better, it allows us to delivery a higher level of care and service in real time. We have also recently implemented an AI Chatbot to our website powered by Doctible. This allows us to have another means of communication with our patients to help free up the front staff to help our patients who are in person. Doctible has assisted us in delivering a higher level of service while also helping us to increase revenue.

Contras: We wish there were more options as to when you can send out patient reminders but we have been told by Doctible that this is currently in the works.

Amazing, intuitive, incredible.. I can go on...

Publicado el 5/2/2020
Whitley M.
Account Manager/ Marketing Manager
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We are getting more reviews from patients (which our pt. base is mostly older people) so it has helped them navigate that process a lot. I love the texting ability - patients can go back and check their appt time and not be LATE! It has helped a lot with that! The speed of response from patients is also amazing. They text back and I get it immediately.

Puntos a favor: Doctible is intuitive, amazing and sooo helpful to a new start up like us! the Value in the reviews and being able to reach out to patients quickly is amazing. You guys are so easy to work with and you can bop around on the software so easily! I REALLY love it! I seriously tell everyone about it!

Contras: I wish I could get you guys to market more! But other then that! NOTHING

A Great Addition to our Marketing!

Publicado el 31/12/2019
Patricia R.
Director of Marketing
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 13-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: A very pleasant experience from start to finish. During the initial call, I really felt as if I were having a conversation and not just hearing a sales pitch. I greatly appreciated the followup calls as well. Everyone always wanted to ensure that we were comfortable with the new program and offered to answer any questions that we had.

Puntos a favor: The software is very user friendly. Simple and easy to connect to Google and Facebook platforms. Plus, you have all the reviews stored in one place for easy reference. You can set up an auto reply or log onto the platforms to respond individually. Plus, the receivers can opt out of the service via text if needed, saving time and potential frustration/complaints.

Contras: The only con I have (and its not even really a con) is that the people that do not have a Google or Facebook account have no where to leave reviews. We have received a few feedback submissions (usually reserved for potentially bad reviews), but were in fact good reviews from people that didn't have either of the accounts. We'll be putting those reviews on our website for sure!

Great Service

Publicado el 11/2/2020
Everything Girl
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I think it's great and defiantly provides us with an easy way to gather reviews from our patients.

Puntos a favor: We started utilizing the Doctilbe service so we could easily gather Google reviews from our exiting patients. We went from only having 5 Google reviews to 99 5 start reviews. We also have the reviews connected to our website as a testimonials page and have over 900 5 star reviews there as well.

Contras: My biggest problem with the software is the fact that we still had a lot of people simply entering a review with Doctible but not taking the extra step to visit Google. I spoke to a rep today and apparently there has been a change on that format. I'm excited that the new text will provide us with even more great google reviews.

Doctible is the BEST!

Publicado el 13/9/2019
Josephine G.
marketing
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Service is top-notch, pricing is amazing, and it offers so many options. You can customize the message and so much more. They have been so kind and helpful through all aspects of integration and after.

Puntos a favor: We received a very welcomed phone call that informed the practice of Doctible.

Contras: I can't say anything negative. We love everything!

Doctible experience

Publicado el 9/8/2019
Alex P.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Doctible has provided an excellent return on investment. The positive Google reviews are money. We are now getting new patients who when I asked who referred them they are saying "great online reviews." Another plus is if a patient wants to leave a negative review, it goes directly to me the owner instead of being posted online so I get a chance tor respond. Overall we went from about a 3.5 star average rating on Google to about a 4.9 now!

Puntos a favor: I like that it makes it so easy to get surveys to patients in order to get reviews. You can always ask someone to give you a good review online, but that is hit or miss. With Doctible they automatically get a prompt for a review with the option to post on Google, Yelp or Facebook, so that makes it really easy to do.

Contras: I have so many reviews linked to my website, that I would be Ok to stop that part of the program if it saved me a few bucks.

User-friendly and simple!

Publicado el 18/9/2019
Quinn C.
Owner Dentist
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Simplicity. Multiple users may be added.

Contras: The frequency in which the software checks for updates in schedule, which is too short at 1 hour.

Excellent Customer Support

Publicado el 8/11/2019
Lorena F.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It has been a positive experience with helping us get reviews posted on our social media sites.

Puntos a favor: I love how easy it is to send out requests to our patients to ask them to give us feedback. I like how I can see quickly and easily the review that a patient left for us. I contacted customer support for assistance and did not have to wait at all for a live person! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so very helpful in explaining the answers to my questions and directing me to the appropriate places to make the desired changes. He was friendly, knowledgeable and quick!

Contras: I don't see a manual or "how to" on the software page. It would be nice to see a list of the requests that were submitted and percentages of how people responded to the requests being sent.

Excellent source for feedback and service recovery!

Courtney O.
Patient Experience Coordinator
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Since our facility started using Doctible it has increased our star rating on sites like Google, and has also lessened the need for patients to vent on Social Media and given them direct access to leave their positive experiences improving our presence there. It has allowed us to correct things that the patient is dissatisfied with before receiving other surveys or sometimes before even leaving the facility, and has also given them a direct line to us. We love it.

Puntos a favor: Real time feedback.
Hand feeds you opportunities for service recovery.
EXTREMELY fast customer support that is friendly and courteous.
Ability to connect directly with patients.

Contras: I can't think of anything right off the top of my head.

Great Product and Superior Customer Service

Trent A.
VP of Marketing
Marketing y publicidad, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We are solving multiple business problems for us and our clients. By partnering Doctible we are able to offer products a la carte, as bundles and also as part of our all inclusive packages. The customer service the Doctible team provides is beyond I have received with any other partner. They go above and beyond to understand our user needs and reporting needs and collaborate with us and our other partners to ensure we and our clients are getting what they need.

Puntos a favor: This software has multiple uses and is very easy to use and implement the solutions we want for our clients.

Contras: So far there is nothing I don't like about the software. It is meeting all of our needs and what functionality they don't have currently, they are willing to put on their roadmap and develop.

Awesome

Publicado el 13/9/2019
James G.
Business Manager
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It has been a pleasurable experience dealing with Doctible since the beginning and I am hoping that you will offer new options in the future.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use & customer the service especially Cara!

Contras: At this moment I have no immediate dislikes of what were are getting from Doctible.

Streamlined and Robust

Kelly Z.
CCO
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Ease of daily use
Simplicity of initial set up and integration
Excellent Customer Service
Creates cohesion with online presence
Nothing falls through the cracks related to reviews
Love that I can respond to a review directly from the platform

Contras: Everything we've needed to work has and Doctible has been willing to hear out our thoughts in the past as related to features and tools.

Doctible in the office

Philippe C.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I was hesitant at first to use doctible but we needed a way to have reviews done for us (we live in a small town and it is very competitive). It is very easy to set up and use. We are thankful that we now get to see reviews daily and even get feedback from our patients.

Puntos a favor: How easy it is to use. Great customer service.

Contras: I wish people didn't have to have a google account in order to leave a google review but we understand this isn't your fault.

Easy and Effective

Octaviano G.
Practice Management Company Owner
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It worked right away, signed up my other clients after it proved to be useful.

Puntos a favor: The fact that they a "no commitment policy" makes it more inviting. They prove it works and you stay on board because it does. The software is very user friendly, big buttons and clean interface.

Contras: Wish it would add more a la carte items, instead of having to take the leap for a bigger package.

Made our office THRIVE!!

Publicado el 29/7/2019
Melinda M.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: INCREDIBLE! I need something and it happens like magic. Adding online pay button, adding pictures, removing information etc. They are super efficient.

Puntos a favor: How easy it is for people to leave a review.
The texting to confirm appointments is easy and effective.

Contras: Would have like to have been able to change contact phone numbers to update as needed.

Great service

Publicado el 13/2/2020
Lynette M.
admin asst

Comentarios: WONDERFUL

Puntos a favor: Loved how easy it was to use this software. Support was always right there and very knowledgeable and kind. Would still be using if we did not get a confirmation service that already did this in the price.

Contras: People would only leave stars and no comments. but that is the users fault not the programs I guess.

Close to perfect

Publicado el 20/2/2020
Megan D.
Director of Marketing
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: The ease of use, the ease of access, and the data it supplies.

Contras: The lack of sync with our PMS--we are having to send doctible notices manually.

Doctible implementation

Publicado el 17/8/2019
Nancy T.
Dentist/owner
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It was wonderful from the start. Met the customer service rep at Agd annual meeting he was very helpful and instrumental on getting the ball rolling. From there it has been all good. Even recommended to our state affinity program.

Puntos a favor: Very user friendly and our patients loved it also. Saves us alot of tmie

Contras: It is for the future iand relates to my only "4". Which is still very good. Going forward it would be beneficial if we could also chose a language. We manually write some txt in spanish. We have many spanish speaking patients and they would be better served if their appointments and reminders were in spanish.

Easy to use and helpful to our patients

Publicado el 18/12/2019
Ashley H.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I think Doctible is super helpful despite the technical errors.

Puntos a favor: I love the patient communicator. It makes it very easy for us to get in touch with our patients for urgent maters. Our patients also find it very helpful that we're able to send them text messages.

Contras: There was a time where a patient received a reminder text for an appointment that wasn't in the schedule. There are also times where patients wont get their reminder text.

Great Product

Publicado el 24/9/2019
Theresa L.
FAADOM
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Customer Service is OUTSTANDING. Anytime I have a question or concern they are extremely helpful and resolve my issue in no time.

Puntos a favor: Easy to set up and use on a daily basis
Customer Service is outstanding!!

Contras: I can't think of one thing I don't like.