15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Soluno

Soluno es una solución de horas, facturación y contabilidad basada en la web y diseñada para bufetes de abogados de todos los tamaños. Compatible con fideicomisos y muy potente.

Descubre más sobre Soluno

It's easy to learn and use and is cloud based. Integrates with NetDocuments.

Puntos en contra:

I find it difficult to maneuver between the different features.

Valoraciones de Soluno

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Soluno tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 100 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (100)

Ordenar por

¿Has utilizado Soluno?

Filtrar opiniones (100)

Construcción, 10.000+ empleados

Buen software de contabilidad

5,0 el año pasado

Yo uso las funciones de contabilidad y van muy bien.Es fácil, sencillo de utilizar.

Puntos en contra:

En todo el tiempo que llevo usándolo no me ha dado ningún problema

Barry
Barry
Lawyer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Soluno has revolutionized our firm management and accounting

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Everything in our experience has been top-notch and a dramatic difference from Thomson Reuters, a massively larger company than Devlos. From our first interaction with their sales force, to onboarding and importation of data, to making feature requests that are actually acted upon, the experience has been 100% positive.

Soluno has the best of both worlds – the law firm business intelligence of a mature product like PCLaw with the freedom and convenience of a browser-based solution. I love everything about it. Here are the top reasons you should switch to Soluno too: 1) it has a well-designed user interface that is intuitive but powerful; 2) it is a sophisticated platform with billing and accounting made for attorneys, not something generic like QuickBooks that is a poor fit for lawyers; 3) incredible, fine-grained reporting on every metric you could imagine for timekeepers, firm performance and accounting; 4) surprisingly snappy performance that will convince you the server is in your office; 5) wonderful, attentive customer service, including listening to feature requests and acting on them quickly; and 6) free (depending on firm size) importation of data from our previous system. In our previous system (Firm Central + QuickBooks Online), posting a payment required five manual steps in two systems. In Soluno, it’s one step that’s lightning quick and will save us considerable time and hassle.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I’ve noticed is that there isn’t much of an online help utility, but there is a customer support widget in the corner for live chat support that is quite responsive.

hace 4 años

Hi Barry - we are so grateful for these kind words! Our team values making sure our clients feel heard and supported and we're so happy to read that our efforts have had an impact. We're excited to continue working alongside your firm and keep the revolution going!

Nicole
Office Manager en Canadá

Easy Implementation and Great Support Team

5,0 hace 12 meses

The conversion and implementation was easy and faster than expected. Overall the software works great and our lawyers find it simple to use, including when working remotely. We had a smooth transition from our old system to Soluno without missing a beat, all of our files and their settings and history carried over so there was only a short "downtime" during the conversion. But most of all, the support team have been amazing both for the initial setup and in providing continuing support, answering questions, and finding custom solutions to meet our unique needs.

Puntos en contra:

There is some online documentation for the bigger features but there are also a lot of settings that are not covered in the how-to documents. It would be better if more documentation were available. Also, it might just be my computer but some features (payables, reports) don't work quite right in Firefox although they work fine in the Edge browser. Reports generate their totals/summaries at the bottom, so often you have to scroll a long way down to get to the totals you want to see - it's missing a "totals only" setting to prevent that.

Dan
IT Director en Canadá
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados

Converted to soluno

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: they have been bought by a parent company but has retained their main Canadian staff members, have been though 2 year ends with the software and needed to contact our main point each time to ensure we were using the correct reports. possibly just need to get these long term reports working or had slight changes due to process changes/updates during the year, but they worked with us to make sure we had our complex compensation reports run each year.

Conversion process is easy, making sure you have a consultant and soluno staff available to assist was very helpful getting us up and running smoothly.

Puntos en contra:

the level of customizability needs intervention by soluno dev/staff, but this might just be cloud software vs on prem.

Tamara
Legal Assistant en Canadá
Fuente de la opinión

Still getting used to it

2,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: The transition to soluno has been a struggle

I enjoy using the feature of selecting multiple invoices or dockets individually or all at once. Huge time saver in that regard.

Puntos en contra:

I still do not understand an easy way to see a client's payment history

hace 5 meses

Hi Tamara, Thanks for taking the time to review Soluno. We're sorry the transition has not yet met your expectations. If you could please contact us at support@soluno.legal we would love to talk to you further about your experience and how we can improve. With regard to seeing a client's payment history, it can also be found in two locations: 1) On the ledger: navigate to Views/Reports > Contact > Ledger > Client Ledger View 2) On the payment allocation listing: navigate to Views/Reports > Receivables > Payments > Payment Allocation Listing. If these views are not available to you, then you will need an administrator to grant you the proper security access. We hope that this helps. Please follow up with support@soluno.legal with any other questions! All the best, Your Soluno Team

Kelsey
Paralegal en Canadá
Fuente de la opinión

Great, straightforward legal accounting software

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Soluno is definitely more efficient than our previous software and is much more intuitive. Billing is a lot faster and setting up new billing templates is very easy. We mostly use it for accounting purposes so we haven't used the case or document management features. I love that it is cloud based as we do not have to complete a long install process for each new user and our remote employees can always access it with no problems.

Really easy to use Lots of things are customizable and the support team is very open to suggestions

Puntos en contra:

Would love if there was a closed file feature so that we could remove files or have them destruct after a set period of time.

Joanne
Bookkeeper en Canadá
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Trust Accounting

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I have been a PC Law user for 20+ years and this program comes close to that but not quite there yet. I do know however that Soluno tech team is always working on advancements

I enjoy the ease of the program I liked that it was full accounting program

Puntos en contra:

I would like to have more than one window open at a time I would like to be able to pull a GL report with multiple GL's and I would like to be able to pull a billing report that is separated and totaled by each type of law (dept)

hace 5 meses

Hi Joanne, We really appreciate you taking the time to review Soluno! We love to hear that it is serving your needs. We have passed your suggestions regarding reports on to our team. Thank you so much for trusting us with your bookkeeping! Your Soluno Team

KIM
BOOKKEEPER en Canadá

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I LOVE SOLUNO FOR ACCOUNTING FOR OUR FIRM.

I love [sensitive content hidden] and all of the help staff. After 43 years in business, I can honestly say this is the best service I've ever received.

Puntos en contra:

Printing is somewhat cumbersome with too many clicks on buttons.

Jayne
Associate en EE. UU.

Accounting Made Easy for Legal Practice

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Since we started with Soluno earlier this year, I have found it very easy to use, have greatly appreciated the customer service and ability to chat Soluno representatives, and the training materials available online to learn different features and functions.

Soluno's interface and ease of use is intuitive and user friendly, especially to people without a specific accounting background.

Puntos en contra:

I understand a new feature is being rolled out (which I would love) that would allow users to create a template for certain vendors (such as with different prefilled subcategories).

Kayleigh
Firm Administrator en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Soluno is a great step forward in legal management and accounting

4,0 hace 5 meses

It is very user friendly and has streamlined training and accounting for us.

Puntos en contra:

There have been a few glitched, as with any new software.

AVRAHAM
partner en EE. UU.

soluno for law firms

5,0 hace 5 meses

it is an easy and accurate way to keep track of your time and hte reports it generates are very helpful

Puntos en contra:

the tracking of expenses is not as easy or intuitive as the time management program.

Ed
Controller en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Soluno was a good choice for our firm

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We had been users of PCLaw for many years, but the current state of that program was too uncertain for us to continue. Soluno did everything for us that PCLaw did and it did it without crashing or locking up. Soluno is also a more modern product. The look and feel is of a much newer program and it operates like a much newer product.

The conversion from PCLaw was all done by the folks at Soluno at no cost to us. I have dealt with data conversions before and this was a huge factor in our decision. Customer support is also second to none. They are very responsive and frequently you can talk directly to the programmers. Very simple to use and fairly intuitive. This program can either be installed locally or on the cloud. We already had the hardware in place, so we chose to install locally. If we choose to switch to the cloud at a later date, it is literally a very quick process. This flexibility was also a major factor in our decision.

Puntos en contra:

The reports cannot be customized which is a disappointment. You can export any of the reports to Excel, so it isn't too difficult to get the data you want, but some customization would be nice. This program is fairly young, so improvements are coming at a rapid pace. If you are looking for a completely mature product, then this may not be for you. However, they are very responsive to users suggestions and many suggestions become reality in future releases.

Ashley
Accounting Clerk en Canadá

Refreshing Canadian Based Accounting Software

4,0 hace 2 años

This software is very user friendly. A quick tutorial will have you ready to go in no time. The payable feature provides the ability to upload a copy of the invoice being paid which can be extremely helpful. The development team is always working to improve the software and user experience. Overall, a positive experience with this software over the last 1.5 years.

Puntos en contra:

Integration from PCLaw to Soluno was a pretty smooth process. As they are a growing company it can be hard to keep up with demand for new features, like specific tailored billing templates, however, they do take your input on what is needed for future updates.

Carla
Bookkeeper en EE. UU.

I Won the Software Lottery

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I now have quick, accurate information available at a moments notice for my Partners when they ask me for account balances, monthly billings, client ledger card information, etc. I no longer have to keep separate excel spreadsheets for reporting information to my Partners. I now have an automatic 3 way reconciliation.

I love the fact that this product is very user friendly, functional and makes sense! All the reports and documents are in pdf format and you have the option to convert them to excel if needed. This product has saved me so much time and energy that I feel like I've won the software lottery!

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I don't like about this product.

hace 5 años

Thank you for your kind words Carla. Its great to hear that Soluno has been such a great fit for your firm!

Nathalie
Owner en Canadá

Review of Soluno

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We love it but we had a steep learning curve, having been with PC Law for 30 years!

We love the Cloud accessibility and once you are familiar with how the system is organized, it's fun to use.

Puntos en contra:

I still struggle with the automatic generation of Form 9A, and I don't find it obvious how to find the reports that I need. I don't find the tabs and the options that intuitive.

Philip
Principal en Canadá
Fuente de la opinión

An excellent product for law firms, large or small.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have been extremely pleased with the Soluno program and the service and responsiveness of their staff.

Soluno is very user-friendly, it is easy to maneuver through the different modes and reports and it provides all of the detail and functionality that you would expect from a more complicated program.

Puntos en contra:

There is very little not to like. There were some minor challenges with importing data and getting it set up as we wanted but overall, even that process was pretty seamless.

Arabella
Principal en Barbados

Small Firm comments

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is a much more up to date product than the previous version but still a little clunky

It is a modern tool, and the support is almost always immediate and very helpful

Puntos en contra:

It is counter-intuitive without the accompanying manual. It is geared to US law firms so most of the pre-programmed codes are irrelevant. Most annoying are (i) the inability to change change out rates across a file instead of manually changing each time entry and (ii) inability to charge for a fixed period of time eg ignore time for April, raise a bill for May: cannot be done.

Elynne
Paralegal en Canadá
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

Review for Daily Use as a Paralegal

5,0 hace 2 años

How the system asks you if the cheque was printed properly in case there is an error.

Puntos en contra:

Opening client ledgers or fee ledgers results in an error code sometimes. If I make a bunch of time postings on the wrong date, I cannot change the date posted, in the calendar, resulting in me having to individually go into each matter under file manager, then fee ledger to change the date, and that takes up a lot of time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has noted it is not easy to figure out how to get reports or paste reviews of files/time postings.

Barrister en Canadá

Great Product

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Smooth transition, easy to use to perform essential law office book-keeping tasks.

It is a huge improvement over PC Law. More user-friendly, more intuitive, more stable, and being cloud based is essential. Customer Service has been great tweaking the program for my particular needs.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing so far. Customer Service tweaked aspects of the program that did not meet particular needs in my practice. They did so quickly, and to my complete satisfaction.

hace 4 años

Hi David - thank you so much for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Soluno. We'll be sure to send your comments to the team.

Elvira
Office manager en Canadá
Fuente de la opinión

Soluno is the best! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my savior!

5,0 hace 4 años

Cloud based software. Easy to use. Excellent support. The employees have the knowledge of bookkeeping that is very essential to me. Lots of options to customize reports that are suitable for your industry nature.

Puntos en contra:

Perhaps to develop some more queries for certain reports.

Claudia
Assistant en Canadá

Hard to navigate

2,0 el año pasado

I did not like anything about this software.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like the layout. It makes it hard to find things on my own, without seeking help.

Hillary
Legal Assistant en Canadá

Glad we made the switch

4,0 el año pasado

A big factor of me wanting to switch was the clearer format for docketing my time and the fees/expenses related to files. Soluno definitely has made that process super clean and organized.

Puntos en contra:

When opening new files, requesting cheques etc. I would prefer if it would default to today's date rather than the last date used.

Alexander
Litigation Support Assistant en Canadá
Fuente de la opinión

Alexander Moisseev - Litigation Support Assistant Review - Approximately 2 Months Experience

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Although I have only been using Soluno for two months, I am overall pretty satisfied and think the product was well designed. However, the glitches need to be fixed.

I like the sections at the top of the software, which allow me to easily switch from different tasks such as generating accounting reports, entering cheques and receipts, processing and editing prebills, etc. I like the depth and amount of features for legal accounting.

Puntos en contra:

The software has some glitches sometimes, such as not loading cheques for me to print. Another glitch I have been experiencing that hasn't been resolved yet is that when I go to edit a prebill, and I want to uncheck certain dockets, the checkmark boxes to the left of the dockets are misaligned with the dockets themselves. I have previously wrote to Soluno support about this but they were unable to help me.

Tatjana
CIO en Canadá
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

Soluno review - highly recommend

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are using Soluno for a one-stop software to do time reporting, billing and accounting of legal services. We also have integrated our front end platform with Soluno that allows to display billing information to our clients and payment information to our lawyers.

Full of features, amazing customer support

Puntos en contra:

User interface is quirky, API integration needs more documentation.

Robert
Law Clerk en Canadá
Fuente de la opinión

Soluno is a great product

5,0 el año pasado

- Easy to use- Easy to keep track of time, and expenses - Information stored in one place

Puntos en contra:

-Freezes, and crashes quite a bit.- Information for client profile is sometimes hard to enter