Opiniones de Gist

Sobre Gist

Fuente única de información veraz para tus contactos con chat en vivo, centro de ayuda, base de conocimientos, automatización de marketing por correo electrónico y mucho más.

Descubre más sobre Gist

An all in one marketing software that is far better than the competition and at half the price. It does all sorts of marketing automation.

Valoraciones de Gist

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Gist tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 137 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Gist?

Filtrar opiniones (137)

Razvan
Razvan
Founder & CEO en Rumanía

Feature rich CRM

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Trial emails and customer support messenger with behavioral targeted emails and messages.

Puntos en contra:

Occasional bugs, but they are usually fixed fast by customer support.

Oliver
Oliver
SEO Strategist en Australia
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Gist is a powerhouse in the making

5,0 hace 3 años

The fact that EDMs, transactional emails, support chat, bots and knowledgebase features are all in the one place, connected by automation triggers and workflows is very useful. The scope of personalisation you can achieve by combining all these elements on top of a single user database which includes user behaviour is powerful.

Puntos en contra:

Some features a still underdeveloped such as the pop-ups, but I do see the Gist team making steady progress and am sure these items will be developed.

William
owner en Islandia
Medios de difusión, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

+6 months I asked to have my billing information removed...

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: After I had this experience with the emails I told them to delete my billing information as I didn't want to be charged another $200 in December when the addons I purchased were due to renew. Its been 6 months and I just took matters into my own hands. I had to add a prepaid gift card to the billing info, switch the default card to this junk gift card. After this I could finally delete my actual credit card. I was not going to fight them on a chargeback this december. This companies support has really become crap like the rest of their services.

The idea of using this software to run a ton of other things was very appealing, but it fell way short of this goal, left me very disapointed.

Puntos en contra:

I received emails telling me that my ability to send emails was suspended for sending spam. I was not sending spam, and somehow the double optin email form I had on the site was the only thing sending out emails. So on 2-3 different occasions I had my account suspended for spam I wasn't sending out. They always verified that I wasn't sending out anything and quickly restored my access. Then the time when I actually did have something to send, I had a page that was only viewable if you had a password that was given out on a business card. If you entered your email there, it would send you out something very specific for a hiring event I was trying to do. This flagged my email again as spam. Again a password protected page with a double optin, and my legit emails were flagged as spam. It was too much.

Dan
Dan
Founder en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Great set of features, replaces a handful of other services

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I'm using Gist in a SaaS product to welcome and on-board new users and to send new feature emails. Also using automations to trigger messages based on certain user actions.. Users of Intercom will likely see a cost reduction by switching to Gist, and also get a handful of other integrated features included too.

The integration of all the features is killer. Contacts, leads, marketing emails, automation emails, knowledge base, all tie together really well. The UI is nicely laid out and easy to use. As is the APPI, if you need to dive that deep. Well thought and full featured.

Puntos en contra:

I had a couple of issues importing contacts from my app but the support team sorted me out in a few minutes. I'd also like to see some more backend integrations, like a Ruby gem for Rails applications.

Dev
Dev
CEO en India

A very promising Marketing Automation platform

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: If you are considering marketing automation, Gist will fit in well. It really streamlined my entire customer journey right from traffic stage to customer stage

Using Gist for: a) Live Chat b) Forms c) Email Sequences d) Event Tracking e) Help Desk It is handling our entire marketing automation needs Loved these features: Visual Workflow designer Live Chat performance and appearance Email Deliverability

Puntos en contra:

No cons as such. They need more maturity and time to be comparable with Intercom

Kejda
Kejda
Founder en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Get the Gist: one tool to rule them all

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very good, waiting for them to put some more finishing touches to WooCommerce integration. But already very useful and support is outstanding.

How it rolls multiple need to have tools into one: customer support, lead gen, lead nurture, marketing automation for both email and FB retargeting. Great UI and professional chatbot / LiveChat solution on the front and back end. I love the unified inbox feature too.

Puntos en contra:

The extent of its integration with WooCommerce. Can't send proper cart abandonment emails because so far it can't generate an abandoned cart link. They're working on it though. I also don't love the extent / clarity of documentation for the automation features. A lot of power under the hood but to use very complex automations you need to ask support to clarify how various triggers / conditions work. On the flip side support is great at doing this and will help you out almost immediately.

Jordan
Jordan
Co-Founder en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Gist is Awesome!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We've used the webchat feature to streamline our inbound marketing & answer customer-service queries. Been fantastic! We can't wait to dive in more to some of the other tools they offer.

Love the chat feature. Everything works well, notifications are reliable, works great!

Puntos en contra:

Can't really say I dislike anything... Honestly they have so much more (than just chat) at our disposal that we need to implement! Haven't gotten around to it yet.

Anca
Anca
Customer Success Specialist en Rumanía
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Great for daily support

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, our experience is a great one. Issues have always been solved quickly and effectively.

I love how easy it is to assign conversations to team members. It's easy to snooze conversations while waiting on a resolution, without forgetting about them.

Puntos en contra:

I'd really love to also have a pending indefinitely feature, especially for cases when the resolution depends on other teams, so there's no ETA.

Marc
Marc
CEO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Better customer engagement

5,0 hace 3 años

Makes it easier for us to engage with our customers by giving them an additional way to contact us as well as being able to respond on multiple devices/platforms.

Puntos en contra:

When responding via email, wish it would recognize our email signatures and remove them.

Stuart
Stuart
Learning Technologist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Superb all-in-one support and engagement portal

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It gives me a single portal from which I can do marketing, lead capture and customer support.

That I can manage all of my contacts and capture new leads. That I can offer a knowledge base. That I can carry out segmented email campaigns.

Puntos en contra:

A bit of a learning curve for some parts but now that I have it set up I find it very intuitive.

Christopher
Christopher
Author, Digital Marketer en EE. UU.
Edición, 2-10 empleados

SLICK Messenger Bot + Full Email Automation

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Been using Gist for years now--replaced Active Campaign for me--and I'm able to do all the same things with a messenger bot, too!

Gist's messenger bot is very powerful and you're able to put it on your website as well as all your subdomains. It's become the #1 way my visitors prefer to interact with me. I had no idea how much interaction I was missing until I installed it. Then add full email marketing and you're really flying!

Puntos en contra:

Gist is working to improve their speed through the browser. I wish the free plan allowed for use of webhooks like the paid plans do. But $29/mo isn't bad!

Austin

Alternativas consideradas:

You should give Gist a serious look if you want to convert and nurtur inbound leads to your website

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far I have been very happy with Gist. It has made marketing fun again because it is so easy to use and try thing without going through a thousand steps to make it happen.

What I like most about Gist is the power it has yet the simplicity in it's implementation. I was able to get everything set up and to a basic launch within a few hours. It has everything I need to maximize conversions for inbounds leads to my website. Live chat is used for sales and support. Chatbots to initiate connections with visitors, follow up automation based on user behavior, a great email campiagn builder with decision trees based on user engagement . The meeting module is also a plus as typically this would be a third party purchase. You can embed a booking calendar on your website and let leads and customer book a meeting with you. It also ties in with Google Calendar.

Puntos en contra:

Currently, there is no sales stages module or any ability to create task for users. If they could implement a Trello like task board for projects and leads then it would be the perfect all in one software.

Founder en Canadá
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Happy User = Happy Customers!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are using it mainly for customer service. The reliable live chat is perfect for us who are always on the go.
We also use it for email marketing, complete with automation and tracking.
Gist's team inbox works perfectly for our small team and deliverability is commendable! Gist is very east to set up, it took a few hours for a non techy person like me to put it up & running! Booking feature = WOW The live view helps us upsell & gain more confidence for customers who are visiting our site = more sales Their customer service is brilliant, nothing more to ask for

The chat widget is customizable and mobile friendly. Never miss a live chat from a customer with its very reliable mobile app. Reliable customer tracking and live view is pretty amazing so we can help customers exactly when they need it. Email deliverability & tracking is great!

Puntos en contra:

Contact form to be pushed straight to conversations (I already requested this)

James
Website Owner en Australia
Materiales de construcción, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Software for any small website owner to engage your contacts

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My experience with the software has been very positive. Some portions take a little work to setup and get used to, but that's like learning anything brand new really. Within days I had the whole system setup and working with little effort. The support team are very responsive and assist when required. A good experience and definitely worth checking out if you're a small to medium-sized business website owner.

I'm using Gist for my WordPress website to engage my website audience. I'm a one-man band and required an integrated marketing automation tool to welcome any new visitors to my website. I use it across my whole website and I personally control and run it by myself. It basically simplifies the initial welcome step in my business and assists me in targeting my potential customers. The best part about Gist is that it is scaleable. As my small website grows, I can scale with the number of contacts in the database, and at the same time have access to all their advanced features.

Puntos en contra:

I would say that the hardest thing/ least liked about it is that it took a little time to setup originally. Coming from a non-technical background it was a little hard to get used to at the start, but I quickly picked it up thanks to their support team.

Mark
Co-founder en Australia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Gist is a powerful all-in-one platform for sales and service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Gist gives us a single product for so much - live customer support, Knowledge Base, autoresponder messaging, targeted email drip campaigns, automations, inbound and outbound marketing, contact management, website popup forms, online calendar bookings, tracking activity across our application and our website, and more.

Gist provides us with a single, all-in-one software platform with incredible power to support our clients and enhance our sales and marketing. Gist allowed us to replace several very high profile applications (like Zendesk, Mailchimp and others) with one platform. At the same time, they have additional features well beyond those platforms that we did not expect. That is saving us money and time. More importantly, we can support our clients and potential clients 24 hours a day and seven days a week and we can serve them with very targeted messaging and help. When it comes to their own support, Gist give us very responsive support using their application. From our experience, they care very much about their clients. They have a clear vision for the future and continue to live up to their promises by regularly delivering release new features.

Puntos en contra:

For us, there is nothing to dislike. We cannot fault their product or their customer service.

Tristin
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful suite of tools that just keep getting better

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: With one platform I get chat support, email marketing, marketing automation, and all of my customer relationship needs met. It's a wonderful tool for simplifying my tech stack. I love it.

Gist provides endless ways of interacting with customers. I can chat and email with them, track their usage on my site, qualify them, add tags and other profile information, and so much more. There is even an awesome live view that lets me spy on visitors to see how they're using the site. The tools are powerful, easy to use, and constantly getting improvements. It seems like every week there is another update being rolled out that substantially extends the functionality or usability of the features in Gist. I am blown away.

Puntos en contra:

Plan limits can be confusing. For example, there is a monthly charge for support and a monthly charge for "growth," plus there's a separate charge depending on how many contacts and seats you have. Perhaps this is normal in the industry, but it can make it a little challenging to understand the bill every month. Additionally, the vast amount of features means development will never be as fast as you'd like it to be (even though they release updates all the time). This may not actually be a valid concern, and it certainly isn't unique to Gist (who doesn't have a wishlist they're waiting on their favorite SaaS to get to?), but I do believe the likelihood of being stuck without your desired feature being developed goes up a lot as the product gets bigger and bigger.

Bret
Secretary en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Happy with Gist

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Managing support via email is untenable. Stuff gets lost. Wires get crossed. Aggregating support enables us to provide higher quality service to our customers. It also allows team members to add notes, so we can have a record of why any given decision was achieved.

Gist is similar to Intercom. It's a platform for managing your customer contacts and your communications with them. I like that, you can field inquiries for onsite chat, Facebook Messenger, and Twitter Direct Messages in a single location. Gist aggregates all your support channels. We use Gist for managing support and for communicating with property owners. I've not once experienced an outage. It always performs quickly. There's an iOS app. User experience is more than an app. It's the support you receive with it and how quickly the team responds to feedback. I genuinely like Gist's support team. They're a great bunch of people. On couple occasions, they're deployed changes in the same day. They always follow-up. A+ on the people side.

Puntos en contra:

The one major change I want to see is how Gist user identity is managed. A single user can have multiple projects. That's fine. However, user identity is persistent across projects in an account, and there is no concept of an admin user. So, if you're communicating as two different entities -- abc.com and xyz.com -- you need to create a separate Gist account. While that's manageable, it's unmanageable in the iOS app. You can only be logged-in with one account at a time. If the model will continue as multi-project to single-domain, that's okay. However, in that configuration, the iOS app needs multi-account support.

Andrew
Andrew
Andrew Beach en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Course Creator's Dream: marketing, customer service, booking, knowledge base - It's all here

4,0 hace 3 años

Love that everything is integrated and works together. Chat is cross platform with twitter, facebook and your website (javascript can be placed on any website that allows it including many 3rd party apps). Email product is maturing really well compared to others in the market in just 2 short years.

Puntos en contra:

Having an all-in-one product is really ambitious. Doing that in 2 years is spectacular. Although some features aren't yet fully developed, the product is definitely a player against others in the space. Also needs updates to customer service/communications especially in the area of product updates.

Mark
Chief Information Officer en RU
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A fantastic team, committed to the product - already great and getting better every day!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Live chat allows us to understand where our customers need help, when they may not have reached out through other methods. Automation allows us to communicate better without a large investment of time.

I primarily purchased Gist for live chat, and it does that really well. The chat interface is clear, simple and great looking for the end user and makes chat management really straightforward for the organisation. What was a real bonus for me is the work the team has put in around marketing automation, email and rules. Being able to schedule emails to be sent based upon user actions is a game changer (the user does not need to have engaged in live chat and the system for defining these actions is really flexible). It's a great tool - and one of the most promising that I've seen - but what really stands out is that the team behind it are a great bunch of people. They're really good on live chat (as you would hope!) and you do get to know them individually. They really care about delivering the best experience possible and the pace they are moving at with new features is admirable. It is that, above everything else, that gave me the confidence to go live with a deployment on our primary business website. I'm a very happy customer.

Puntos en contra:

If there is one dislike, it's simply that there is so much (extra) promise in the tool but I can't have it all now! ;-) They are a young company, relatively, so there are still features which I would love to have (better notifications on stale chats, better handling of "out of hours", more automation features) but those are small things and it's the confidence that these things will come quickly that makes this a non-issue. The team really listen and act on feedback, so that's a massive bonus. I'd encourage you to get on-board at this stage. The tool is ready for prime-time use, and you have a real opportunity to actually shape the way it develops that you just wouldn't get with a more established tool.

Karl
Co-Founder en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Super easy to set up and use Customer Support app

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall we are really happy with Gist. It suites our needs and has more features then we need. If you're reading this and you are looking for a support widget, a knowledge base with some added email automation with marketing capabilities gist is a great option. We use it every day in our SaaS App.

Easy to install chat widget with many options on colors and icons. Pretty much a great app overall. You never know with newer apps if they are going to be around or if there is a lot of continued development. But the Gist team is always helpful and they keep developing and developing. That says a lot for where they are headed. I see great things and we will continue to use them.

Puntos en contra:

Early on we had some issues with email deliverability and setting up the support inbox... However, support was super helpful and let us know they had issues with their email deliverability but that they were working on improving it. They brought in some email engineers and moved over to a new backend service. It was annoying but we held out with them. It took a few painful months. However, deliverability has improved drastically and so has the email building capabilities and UI.

Director en RU
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

Email and Chat Auto-Responder Great All-Rounder

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: They are saving me time with automated emails that are triggered by tags and that drip out to customers and prospects. They provide the capability that means when you send out emails they are branded correctly and come from your own company's domain. The chat widget on my website looks very professional.

The flexibility of sending automated emails and broadcast HTML emails that look great. They are always looking to develop the product. They have a ton of features including Automation Workflows, Email alerts, and importantly are GDPR compliant. They listen to their community and provide video training and a knowledge base. They do Time Zone Sending which is useful as I send to people outside my timezone. You can copy-paste images directly into your emails. The tags can be automated to alert when someone abandons a page or shopping cart. email count time timers, API integration, and did I mention the excellent form builder? The price is very reasonable for all the love, care and attention to development the Gist team put in.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really. They don't have any bad points as they keep open-minded about development and are customer-led in terms of what you can upvote as being what they should concentrate on developing next. Sometimes they have such a can-do attitude that they used to be tempted to take on more than they can realistically deliver but even this has improved in the last year. I have a hard time keeping up with all the latest developments but I periodically go into educating myself on the latest update.

Shayla
Bellas artes, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Gist Makes Running My Solo Business A Breeze!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As a solopreneur selling higher priced art, I need to have a really strong support tool to help answer any questions my clients may have before or during their purchase. I love that Gist gives me the ability to have live chat (which I can respond to from my phone!), a chat bot, and even a knowledge base!

With a single subscription, I'm able to manage my email list, operate both a chat bot and live chat (from my phone!) to support my customers, and even do targeted marketing campaigns on my website. Usually this would require logging into many different sites and then having to integrate them all and then pay for them all separately. Gist makes is possible to get it all done for a low price!

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, there's really not a whole lot to dislike. They're always working on enhancements and new features and making the tool better every day. The free plan only allows for 1 user and I really would've loved 5, lol....but that's probably asking for a lot since the free plan already includes so much.

Vinson Matthew
Vinson Matthew
SEO Specialist en Filipinas
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

A Marketing Suite anyone can use

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far I'm very happy with Gist and their support team was outstanding. They will definitely guide and help you if your stuck into a feature or experiencing some problems or issues with a certain technology that you think is not working the way it should be.

Really love their live chat feature as we are seeing a lot of enquiries compared to any other communication channels such as email, and phone call. We also love how you can segment all the leads who have contacted your website using their livechat, plus the other features will help you nurture your leads.

Puntos en contra:

Their basic lead capture forms, pop-ups. Hope they can create a better editor for this one so that we can build good looking forms that are enticing for our website visitors.

Ben
Marketing Manager en España
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

A great solution for small businesses

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very positive experience. All contacts with the company have been exemplary and their support is fantastic, very helpful.

It has a range of features that allow you to automate many of the processes of growing a customer database and communicating with them

Puntos en contra:

Have to invest time to understand how it all works but that's the case with any sophisticated software.

Luke
Owner en Australia
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

All-In-One Marketing Automation Software - Covers Most Features Needed

5,0 hace 3 años

I’ve been a fan of Gist (formely Convertfox) since after they launched their product. Since then, the product has developed with updates and new features being rolled out to assist business owners. The fact that it’s an all-in-one marketing automation platform is where it demonstrates its value. It incorporates: • Automations based on events • Email automation • Live chat & bots • Scheduling • Help desk/ knowledge base • Forms • Tracking • Plenty of integrations The platform essentially saves you connected different apps via APIs as it’s an all in one where contact data is updated along the way, from lead to customer.

Puntos en contra:

Gist are constantly improving and listening to customer feedback which is great, but sometimes it does take time to implement. This is to be expected though from any company especially when there’s many users wanting all types of integrations and features added.