Opiniones de QuickBooks Online Advanced

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks es un software para gestión de empresas de extremo a extremo que puede crecer con tu negocio.

Descubre más sobre QuickBooks Online Advanced

Mostrando 639 opiniones

Bob T.
Bob T.
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Over 10 years of complete satisfaction!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: 100 percent satisfied. I have been approached with offers to switch. I turn every single one of them down. QuickBooks has proven to be to be the absolute best software for me to use in this area.

I love QuickBooks for Non-Profits! I have used this software exclusively for the past 10 years with no problems at all. I have received numerous compliments from Board Members of the accuracy and detail I provide when it comes to our financial reports. I have been told I provide the best reports they have seen (many are members of other non-profit boards). It is all accomplished with just a few clicks and the reports printed out!

Puntos en contra:

It does take a bit of getting used to. Especially when you are first setting up the system. Once it is set up, it runs along fine. One thing to make sure of is the category of the items you are entering. Otherwise, your reports will contain mis-categorized information. Be sure to check over your reports for accuracy in that area. If identified, it is a simple fix - but you must check it over.

Respuesta Intuit

hace 2 años

Hearing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for so many years makes our day, Bob! We're thrilled to know that you're able to confidently present accurate data with the reports you've created without breaking a sweat. You can continue rely on us to have your back for years to come. It sounds like you're a pro, but if you ever need any assistance, we recommend checking out the Community. Here, you'll find detailed articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/ Thanks for an awesome review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Karen S.
Accountant/Owner en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Non-Profit QBO simplifies donor & expense allocations for auditing purposes.

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I have been using Quickbooks Non-Profit for years and all entries and creation of programs for a non-profit provides a visual presentation that provides Board Members and Financial Auditors the clarity and simplifies where the non-profit stands.

Due to the complexities of non-profit financials. Quickbooks alleviates much of the work and assists with proper allocations of Donor Contribution, Grants and Foundation monies. Classifying expenses is also tricky without the easy to use features Quickbooks non-profit software provides.

Puntos en contra:

I cannot think of any downfalls. I have used other non-profit accounting softwares and Quickbooks is by the far the best.

Charron e. S.
Charron e. S.
owner en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Keep yourself in business with Quickbooks

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Quickbook is my sidekick to handle my finances to my business. I have been relying on it since 2001.

I enjoy that quickbook can be access through my computer or mobile devices. I also use Go payment to handle debit and credit card transactions. I even use quickbooks cash account as an additional bank account and have access with a debit card. Plus, it is able to intergrate with other programs like Square, Paypal, Venmo, Mailchimp, Shopify, E-commerce, Wix, Gmail, etc. the list is long.

Puntos en contra:

Unfortunately, A lot of the feature are handle by third party like Quickbook Cash account are handle by Green Dot bank. Plus, Payroll is an additional fee to be included in the program.

Gary T.
President en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Adequate for simple product businesses

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We run our business on it and have to work around all the limitations, it gets the job done, but we spend a lot of time having to use excel outside the product to get things completed. It is getting better but so slowly we have considered moving to another online software package.

QBO is an easy to use intuitive accounting software package with generally reliable online access. It has the basic accounting features that you would expect for a small business, but lacks the detailed features necessary for a bundled product business (one where your product is composed of Bill of Materials and you need to track the details on the sub components - think of gift baskets with 10 items in it, and the basket has a single SKU.) QBO has been improving in many ways and priority circle is a welcome addition to getting support.

Puntos en contra:

The Reporting is really poor, you cannot simply build a report using any fields there are significant limitations of what fields you can include in a report. For instance you cannot write a report with customer and invoice information in it. IE. What customers have bought what products and when - this can't be done you need to export all the data and then do your own intersection to answer that question. There is really limited inventory tracking - as long as you stock and sell individual wigets your are ok, but if you sell bundles you are screwed. We have to do all inventory tracking outside of QBO because it is so lacking. You can't not do line item discounts. You cannot have negative product line items ( like volume discounts or returns, etc.) There are so many basic features in QBO Desktop that are totally lacking in the online version.

Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Consultant Manager en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A powerful tool to track accounting and financial reporting

4 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Overall my experience has been good with Quickbooks online advanced. The product has all the features needed to run a business, get the reporting and also connecting with useful apps developed by different partners. Especially during this unprecedented times when online presence is fundamental QBO Advances provides access to not the only an accounting platform but also easy integration to other partners like Third party delivery, PoS, e-commerce, ACH Payments, etc.

The software is designed to simplify the journey by increasing the quality of the data input during the booking of the transactions and eliminating common mistakes during the process of bookkeeping. I like how the bank feed makes easier every bank reconciliation and provides a lot of information directly from the bank statement.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like that the migration from desktop to online is not easy and the online version has some missing features compared with the desktop version. I also do not like the Inventory module does not have all the information for food products, like expiration date or lot control

Michael B.
Engagement Manager en RU
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Cost Effective with a Learning Curve

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I love now how it is so simple to use yet can be so detailed with it's output. The customer service support team were outstanding also and quick to resolve my issues.

I feel it has a great range of features including VAT submissions which as a sole trader is super helpful.

Puntos en contra:

As with anything there can be some technical faults and I did find there was a learning curve but the same can be said with anything new that we try.

Michelle F.
General Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Best accounting solution

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Quickbooks Online has decreased the amount of time I spend on basic bookkeeping each month and allowed me to focus on reporting, forecasting and budgeting which were missing before.

For nonprofit accounting, the ability to use classes, projects, etc to keep track of functional expenses and grants is indispensable. Having bank feeds connected saves a lot of time. Being able to have our CPA log in at the same time to look at something is also an improvement over the desktop version.

Puntos en contra:

It is updated a lot so you always have to learn it. We get a nonprofit discount through TechSoup but I know that the regular monthly fee vs purchasing the desktop version would be a barrier if we did not.

Laura R.
Laura R.
Digital Strategist en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Quickbooks Online is Sleek, Professional, Easy, but Lacks Some Custom Reporting Features

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, Quickbooks Online can replace the accounting software of most small-to-medium businesses. It's easy to use and fast. You can use Quickbooks Online from anywhere, any device, at any time. That's a big deal. I love having the ability to browse it on my computer and then, when I need to, bring it up on my phone when I'm at the coffee shop or with a client. Intuit hit it out of the park with this app.

The best feature is easily the sales tracking. It's easy to create quotes, turn them into sales orders, and then onto invoices. The process is easily linkable with many POS and ecommerce solutions.

Puntos en contra:

QBO lacks some of the most robust reporting features that I'm used to. This is the biggest issue with the online software.

Ali H.
IT Systems Manager en Liberia
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

QuickBooks Online Review

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Over multiple software I tried, I concluded that it's the best to use for financial record ( we have been using Quickbooks desktop enterprise and SAP )

How easyyou can create invoice and receipt, and how easy is to imlement. Most importantly is that all data are on the cloud so they are protected. also the technical support are very helpful and easy to reach.

Puntos en contra:

The formats of print template, it's very hard to create a custom template specially if you are trying to create A5 template as in my case

Rachel G.
Office Manger en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use and ongoing training is great

5 hace 8 meses

Easy to use, multiple reports and customized reports available. Help center is full of ongoing training to learn new features and functionality.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing. Integration is easy, adding new accounts simple. Makes my job easier and allows for more time to focus on other tasks. Simple functionality that doesn't get bogged down.

Kevin Z.
Director Of Operations en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The one stop software for any Business

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations. From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks. What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

Puntos en contra:

The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Kyle H.
Accounting en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Ease of use

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

Puntos en contra:

The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Harmony F.
Business Office Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

QBO is Definitely Different

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

Puntos en contra:

There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Molly C.
Senior Financial Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Best Move My Company Ever Made

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

Puntos en contra:

You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Ryan C.
Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Quickbooks Online Advanced

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: There are so many reasons why we love working on Quickbooks online. The credit card processor working through our website, the mobile app and card processor, as well as the integration to WordPress and to help add automation to our financial recording.

There are so many features to this software, but my favorite is definitely the online platform. I am able to see the progress of the business through my phone or iPad and not just sitting behind a desk. So much business is done on the road or moving around and having the app easily accessible I can always be in touch with what is going on in the company.

Puntos en contra:

Setting up the new company file was difficult. We were moving from QuickBooks desktop and it had to much data (20 years worth) that we were not able to compress it then upload the information to the new platform. We were able to do batch uploads which did allow us to preserve some data but it did make the transition a little more difficult than it needed to be.

Controller en EE. UU.
Política pública, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Good for small companies with limited transactions

4 hace 3 años

Online accessibility - can work anywhere with an internet connection. Linking to bank and credit card accounts is handy. Linking to Bill.com and Expensify are also easy.

Puntos en contra:

As a controller and an accountant consultant on the side, I would recommend the online version to small businesses with fewer than 5-10 employees and revenues under $1 million that have very few transactions. For companies that have multiple approval layers and AP invoices, you would need an add on app like Bill.com to handle. We use Expensify and Bill.com to handle expense reporting and AP. QuickBooks Enterprise edition would be a better fit for companies with more than a million in sales and more than 10 employees, but costs can add up on that platform. -Approval levels are very broad. If I want to allow someone to add classes, I have to give them access to banking and reports that are only for partners to see. Further a la carte customization for permissions would certainly be handy. -Speed - even with high speed internet, processing multiple AP invoices is very slow compared to the desktop counterpart. -Accounting integration - when allowing accountants access to the company file, downloading the GL needs to go to excel. If the GL is large, it may exceed the line limit for Excel. -Some reports are unable to use the custom fields. This creates problems when the custom fields are critical. in our case, we can't run a report of payments received that includes project numbers. In order to get that report, I need to use Zapier to extract payments as they come in and send them to a google sheet. So the only listing I have for payments listed with our custom fields is in Google sheets!

Leann S.
VP, Operations en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

So much better than complicated systems!!!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

Tammy P.
Staff Accountant en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

It's All About The Extras

5 hace 2 años

QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

Puntos en contra:

We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.

Joe M.
COO en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

The Best Option Out There

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

Michael L.
President en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

QBO Improving

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We experience little downtime, despite some slowing of speeds. We're impressed with QBO at this time.

Many new features being updated regularly. Does what we need it to do.

Puntos en contra:

Speed improvements as our file grows is very important.

Sabrina R.
CFO en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Multi Small Company

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Quickbooks Online Advanced overall has served our purpose well, especially as a small company, but as we continue to grow and with the expense increase we may need to look for other options that are more robust. It was worth it to attempt to make the system work for the cost, but not so much anymore.

The software is easy to use and can be accessed by multiple people in multiple locations. There are a multitude of videos available when attempting to do something new.

Puntos en contra:

The cost has increased from $30 to $150 per month, which is a major increase for what doesn't seem like a lot of extra tools. The few things that our company needs cannot be helped with Priority Circle, we need the system to work more like desktop did.

Richard M.
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Aerolíneas/aviación, 11-50 empleados

Quickbooks Online for Aircraft Maintenance

4 hace 2 años

Quickbooks Online allows us to streamline our accounting process as well as inventory tracking. Our customers love to be able to receive estimates and invoices online as well as pay online. With unlimited chart of accounts and excellent reporting features we are able to monitor the pulse of the company daily.

Puntos en contra:

If you are not an accounting guru, have access to an accountant or you do not understand debits, credits and accounting concepts you are going to feel lost. There is an extreme learning curve for small business owners who go from physical books and spreadsheets to Quickbooks Online. Once you learn everything you will find the software very helpful, but when you first get started odds are, you're going to inadvertently make a big mess of your books until you figure it all out.

April F.
Vice President, Secretary, Treasure en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados

Easy to use

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am completely self taught with keeping books in my business. Quickbooks online has made this even easier than any desktop version. I have been using Quickbooks online since it first came out and I am pleased with the continual progress and improvements made to the system. I feel the fees are very reasonable, but I do take advantage of many of the features. Payroll is the best feature. It saves time and money. I would never want to use an outside source unless I no longer had to do any bookkeeping myself.

Easy to set up and use. Help section is very useful. Most everything is intuitive to figure out. It is great to access information from anywhere and anytime. Mobile access is good. The Pay Now feature with invoices is very nice and eliminates the need for credit cards.

Puntos en contra:

CHAT feature is hidden deep in trouble shooting.

Curran H.
Admin Assistant en EE. UU.
Política pública, 11-50 empleados

Complicated Software, With Deep Capability

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I find it very helpful. It is easy to enter and find bills. It had a steep learning curve, but once overcome, it is extremely helpful software.

The ability to find any transaction, bill very fast. There are reports that can be deeply customized, bills can be searched easily, and it is easy to switch between companies.

Puntos en contra:

It has too many features! It has a million options, and options within options. If you are inexperienced with the software, it can be hard to find what you are looking for. Once you do find things it becomes quite simple.

Respuesta Intuit

hace 2 años

We love knowing you've been able to locate the transactions you're looking for quickly and easily, as well as create customized reports to view specific data, Curran! We wanted to make sure to provide as many options and features as possible to meet your business needs. To find out more about how certain features work in QuickBooks, we invite you to check out our video tutorials: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/ Thanks for a great review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Sara H.
Administrative en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Efficient and Insightful

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Since switching to QBO Advance our company has not only been able to work efficient and effectively but also pinpoint trouble areas both within our financials and bookkeeping. We have been able to work towards correcting and improving these areas. Overall, we are very happy with our experience thus far with QBO Advanced.

There are several features we find extremely convenient, including, the ability to directly connect our bank accounts, remote access to our software, and the at a glance profit and loss for projects. We also find the project feature to be the most useful and enjoy the hourly cost rate within projects to be extremely insightful. A final area we find extremely useful is the user permissions feature within QBO Advance; this feature has given us the ability to broaden our users and therefore increase our workflow efficiency without sharing our financial data.

Puntos en contra:

We have found the payroll add-on to be difficult to work with, specifically, distributing the different pay rates because our employees get paid different wages when working on government jobs as well was when they work overtime. Overtime does not seem to accurately pull from the time cards and pay appropriately for overtime. We also wish more payroll data had transferred when switching from desktop to online.