Sobre Scantranx POS

Cloud based Android POS & E-Commerce solution with great features and tools for modern retailers such as Fashion Stores, Supermarkets.

Descubre más sobre Scantranx POS

5,0
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Scantranx POS tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 4 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (4)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Países

Países

Ordenar por

¿Has utilizado Scantranx POS?

Filtrar opiniones (4)

Erin ann F.
Erin ann F.
CEO en Canadá
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas:

Great software!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Wonderful experience with the platform and the team was incredibly attentive and helpful in setting me up on the trial.

What I like most about Scantranx is that it provides all the services that I need for my eCommerce retail business on one seamless platform.

Puntos en contra:

The design aesthetics, but the functionality is top notch.

hace 2 años

Hi, thanks for the feedback. We have released a new version with an improved design aesthetics. We are glad you are happy with all the features of the Software.

Abdul-malik O.
IT Specialist en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Robust Omni Channel Solution

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The application is scalable ,i.e. I'm able to add more locations and users as business grows.

The software is easy to use , robust Omni Channel solution which is integrated into its own e-commerce platform. New features are constantly being added and their customer service is reliable.

Puntos en contra:

The user base is small so you will need to rely on their customer service only for help.

hace 2 años

Thanks for the review. We do really appreciate your feedback.

Enitan O.
Business Manager en Nigeria
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Scantranx POS user review

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Scantranx has helped tremendously in putting order to our inventory consequently , we are able to manage our stock levels. In addition, it has various reports functionalities that give insights from product performance to branch performance which helps us in making crucial business decisions from time to time.

Scantranx has various report functionalities that make inventory management easy and insightful.

Puntos en contra:

The software really works perfectly. I'll personally prefer a more colorful interface.

hace 2 años

Thanks for the review. However, we already have a new improved design.

Zainab M.
General Manager en Nigeria
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

My Experience with Scantranx POS

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I use Scantranx POS to track records of payments made by my clients. With Scantranx POS, I am able to issue customers receipt for their payments with little or no delay. I am able to receive payments via credit cards. This reduces the risk related with having cash at hand.

It is easy to use and affordable. The customer care service are very responsive. It allows me to manage my company's inventory effortlessly.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes, I have hitches using the software, may be due to poor network service. But once I contact the customer care, they always come to my rescue.

hace 2 años

Thanks for the good feedback.