Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Ment.io

Ment.io es una plataforma de aprendizaje basada en el diálogo productivo que brinda a los educadores las herramientas que necesitan para ayudar a los estudiantes a avanzar.

Descubre más sobre Ment.io

Filtrar opiniones (19)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Ment.io antes?

Filtrar opiniones (19)

Louisa C.
Louisa C.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Ment.io changed my experience with online learning for the better!

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall, Ment.io revolutionized my experience in my marketing course last semester. In the past year of online learning, I have found it extremely difficult to feel engaged in my classes and like I can have meaningful discussions with my peers. By utilizing Ment.io, my professor enables us to solidify our knowledge of the course material and interact with our peers in a way that was exciting and fun.

As a student at the University of Pennsylvania, I loved using Ment.io this past semester. While many elements of the classroom setting did not translate well to the virtual world, I found that Ment.io helped preserve the excitement around and involvement in classroom discussions and debates that typically occur. By providing a structured platform which allowed students to engage and share their thoughts on different threads of conversations related to our discussion prompt, I felt like I was truly back in the classroom, getting to weigh in on the thoughts or opinions of others that were relevant to my knowledge. Additionally, the platform was extremely easy to use, always functioned flawlessly, and was fun to interact with!

Puntos en contra:

The one feature that I believe could be improved was informing users of how to control their email notification settings, as I found this hard to navigate.

Leandro T.
Student en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

A students perspective on this collaborative tool

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The site was enjoyable to use, contributing to the later success in other project. The collaborative nature of the site brought many students together, that would otherwise not interact. Aside from some of the annoying UI issues I had, the site was an overall excellent discussion tool.

The site allowed for intuitive and collaborative discussion amongst a class of over 50 students. It was more engaging than any of the other discussion tools and forums I’ve used in the past.

Puntos en contra:

Older discussions would move back to the top when a user interacted and posted within it. This was frustrating since the class moved on to newer discussion, making the homepage somewhat cluttered and confusing.

Asli K.
Doctor en Turquía
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Online Questionnaires

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Website is very stable and very user friendly.

Puntos en contra:

Mobile website performances should be increased.

Rishabh K.
eCommerce Business Analyst en Canadá
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados

Not very productive

2 hace 10 meses

Sharing Opinions is quick and easy. Thanks

Not very useful, No option for adding Polls

Min L.
Senior Lecturer en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An innovative, engaging online discussion platform

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Great! The support is very responsive.

I use Ment.io for online discussion in all my all course.Ment.io excels on a few dimensions as compared to the traditional Canvas discussion forum. It allows for both breadth (participants can post their own answers) and depth (each answer thread can be followed through, expand, and even lead to a different direction), and provides engaging prompts, such as the degree to which one agrees with the post, voting, challenging, and so on. It frees both me (as the instructor) and the participants from the mindset of "make a post, reply to two, and I am done." Rather, students are drawn to the discussion itself, and they can see the natural discussion dynamics and network that emerge. It is a game changer.

Puntos en contra:

I set up a few Ment.io discussion forums for each course. I wish a separate set of assessment is provided for each round of discussion (currently the assessment score is cumulative). I also wish that I could download activity log. It would make assessment so much easier. In the log, I'd like to see the following: Within the opening time of the discussion forum, how many posts did each participant make, on how many different days did each participant post, and on how many different answer threads did each participant make.

Marton G.
Marton G.
Sales Executive en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

Using Ment during MBA Program

4 hace 10 meses

I used this in my MBA program it came as part of our coursepack we get participation marks for using the software. What I like about it is, it can foster debate if used in the right way. Some courses ask you to spam answers in which there is no real debate. Other professors encourage less responses but more follow up and debate to those responses. That's where the real value is for me.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it can feel a bit chaotic the flow and it's hard to track if someone replied to my comment unless they tag me in their response.

Student en Francia
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

The problem-solving tool

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Problem-solving and idea-sharing is drastically facilitated. Encouraged by a healthy competition, team members are more willing to share and develop their ideas. The process is easy to understand and results can be drawn in a relatively short period of time.

The easiness of use, the appealing interface, and analytics encourage the user to engage more and more. It is not only useful for educational purposes, but also funny to use. Certain features such as the "most active user" encourage a healthy competition among team members.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to have the opportunity to see who voted my answer. Would be lovely to have ment.io integrated with third-party software such as Slack or Teams.

Gopal J.
Asst prof en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Gopal

Comentarios: Good to very good

Interactive features and individual replying is very useful feature.

Puntos en contra:

Didn’t explore kore however, first reply usually gets more preference. You should have some word pick up to define best replies and highlighter them so others can read and respond to it.

Liron S.
Cio en Israel
Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados

Awesome software

5 hace 10 meses

The connection between people and the cause of having a based arguments and discussions

Puntos en contra:

It Almaty be not so productions because of the number of people participating in the discussion

International Port Security Liaison Officer en Japón
Asuntos internacionales, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Outstanding software for virtual meetings

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The format was extremely user friendly. Definitely recommend using this product.

Ment.io tools kept the discussion going and presented information in a way that sparked new ideas.

Puntos en contra:

There was nothing I didn’t like about this software.

Fatih Y.
Professor en Canadá
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Effective in receiving student reflections

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I really enjoyed using the tool. I haven't yet received any feedbacks from students, which I'll do at the end of the semester. But I'd probably hear something by now if they didn't like it. It is a good replacement for dull student reflection assignments.

In some of the classes I teach, I ask the students to submit a reflection for the class activities we perform such as simulation based learning games. Ment.io creates the perfect space where students see each others' reflections and comment on them. They are marked for answering the questions as well as commenting on other's answers. As the instructor, I am able to see all the discussions, contribute as necessary, and mark the students. This is way better than an isolated reflection paper.

Puntos en contra:

For each week's activity I create a new team and add 3 or 4 questions/discussion topics. At the end of the week, when it is time for marking, I am unable to see the contributions of a given students across all questions. I need to check it question by question. It would make the marking much easier for me if I were to see all answers and/or comments from a selected student in one screen. I am aware Ment.io has its own quality score to help marking, but I cannot put all my trust on it for fair marking.

Helen Y.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Great Resource for Educators

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall really beneficial for tracking engagement and facilitating conversations with other students.

As a student who used this platform for my Marketing 425 (Marketing Channels) course, I really enjoyed using this platform to interact with my fellow students and participate in meaningful discussions. It was also a great resource for our professor who could use the platform to manage engagement and also reward high engagement students for their hard work and participation.

Puntos en contra:

It was a little difficult to learn at first because it had a different interface than what I was used to - but once I got over the learning curve it was easy to use.

Tony Z.
President en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Great concept

4 hace 10 meses

The AI part that helps evaluate the rating of opinions

Puntos en contra:

Not intuitive to use for some user and expensive for education based startup company

Binata M.
Assoc Prof, Internal Medicine; Director Healthcare Leadership en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 10.000+ empleados

Enhancing Learning

Comentarios: Very pleased.

The ability for students to go in depth and breadth. The ease with which items can be added. The ability to see level of interaction amongst each other is motivating for the students in building the community. The summary page for activities is an easy way for me to get a global picture of how students are interacting.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was a way to make screen share responses anonymously. Rather hide the names when sharing.

Omri Z.
Student en Israel
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

Ment and I

5 hace 10 meses

I liked its ease of use and the fact that this software is a simple tool to manage discussions.

Puntos en contra:

I believe that live chats will be a nice addition to the software. with a live chat, the people using this software will be able to communicate with each other and respond immediately.

Taylor K.
University Student en Canadá
Aprendizaje en línea, 1.001-5.000 empleados

User Friendly Platform for Business and Educational Needs

Comentarios: Excellent!

Interesting insights to forum posts and easy to use platform enables effective use.

Puntos en contra:

At first it was frustrating to not be able to see a list of discussion posts, but the most recent update has corrected this!

Aitor B.
Student en España
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very good platform for students interaction

5 hace 10 meses

It's easy to use and it automatically grades the quality of the participation

Puntos en contra:

If you are not fast on posting a comment in a specific topic, it is very difficult to gain visibility

Mishaal C.
Educación superior, 501-1.000 empleados

Ment IO

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I like it enough to keep using it

The algorithm that shows the rating of each answer is something I enjoy

Puntos en contra:

Not a big fan of how ratings are used as a negative

Val P.
ARSO en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 10.000+ empleados

Used for a course

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Utilized within a group class. Enjoyed the interface and the added value to group discussions. I liked the use of QR codes for easy movement through various platforms.

Very intuitive software, real time changes made and visible to all participants. Very easy to use with a large group.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, I had no major issues with Mentio. I really enjoyed it.