PERFECT OFFICE FOR A CONTRACTOR

Publicado el 9/7/2019
Stephen olawale J.
ARCHITECT
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: contractor's office is indeed a perfect application for a contractor, I love its though its costly but it really worth it.

Puntos a favor: All accounting needs are well integrated for cost calculations, fast easy decision making on quotations from sub-contractors, perfect cloud services,application availability on mobile devices and tab, makes management flexible, costing of each element of the job is made easy and accurate, tracking the contract budget easily, its indeed an office in a tab.

Contras: i suggest this application should be allowed to track asset and machineries to be use for job execution, to keep track of asset maintenance and perfomances.

Estimation is now easy

Publicado el 12/5/2018
Mazen Z.
Procurement Manager
Construcción, 501-1000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Right estimation, ends but right execution at the right cost, this Software provided all our needs to make a successful estimation and make more profit on short and long terms

Contras: Should have more features added to allow full coverage of projects costing and variable options needed to set a project benchmark.

Life saver

Publicado el 11/1/2017
Robert M.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I just started my 3rd year as a construction owner and it has been a really rough ride. I found myself under bidding just to make sure I had work. This among other things has put me really in a bad spot where I might loose my business until I can get out of debt. I would spend days looking up prices on the Web and making calls just to get ONE quote done. With Contractor's Office, I am done in about an hour or less with all my quotes. It saves me time, it allows me to bid my jobs correctly, and it's a lot less stressful on me.

Puntos a favor: I like that it does everything I need to provide an accurate quote. Plus you can break it down several different ways for the customer. I can also email it to them which is awesome.

Contras: This is not really a con but this program can do so much it's going to take me some time to learn it.

You will be on the phone with the owner many times to debug the program

Publicado el 10/8/2017
Amber S.
Construction
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Work with it. It is very difficult to master a program with a test drive. Every time I create a new application, I learn how to do more.

Puntos a favor: has a good data base, good training videos, Writes very nice contracts, easy to place scope of work.

Contras: The database must be updated and kept current for accuracy.Work with it. It is very difficult to master a program with a test drive. Every time I create a new application, I learn how to do more.

Publicado el 25/8/2011
Tim C.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I use Contractors Office 6.1 and have for 3 or 4 years now. The learning curve was difficult but I had good help from Byron. I am pleased with the software but I do have some suggestions. 1) My customers find the work descriptions in the quotes to be confusing and disjointed, meaning that I have to spend more time explaining them or retyping all of the descriptions. 2) I would like to see totals for each item in the quote. Instead of a total at the bottom of each section. That way when I make changes the customer can see just how the change has affected the price. They can see the cost for each item in a section for instance that fancy garden door in the Window and Door section. I do like the fact that the markup is hidden in the quote, however. 3) I don't seem to be able to update now. The usual link is gone from the (About) area.

Publicado el 31/8/2011
Todd H.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I am not very computer literate and I was reluctant to proceed with a computer-based estimating system. What a difference! It's cut my time spent on estimates to a fraction of the time it used to take and has made me more profitable by being so complete. Customers have commented on how professional my estimates are, and has a result I have more net sales. I also have had great help on the few times I have needed it. Byron has walked me through on a couple of things I didn't understand. I would say Priosoft is the most valuable tool I own.

Excellent and Cost Effective

Publicado el 22/11/2016
Jesse O.
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: My company has had a great experience with this! Very efficient product!

Puntos a favor: The cost is great for what you get!

Contras: Takes some time to get used to

Not happy at all with this software

Publicado el 21/8/2014
Roy G.
1.5 / 5
3.5 / 5
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: The only good thing I can say is that they do get back to you if you have a issue, but that is almost every time I open the program.

Contras: Issues or errors pop up very often.

Publicado el 24/8/2011
Vasilios V.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: We run a home remodeling business with an 8 person crew. All the time we like to have the best materials to run our business, like software, computers etc. We have used Contractor's Office for 2 years. It's an easy to learn tool, and you can make professional look estimates quick. The only thing about this software is when you get updates, you get problems when you run the software, and different kinds of errors. Support is OK though.

Decent Product

Publicado el 17/10/2014
Matthias W.
2.5 / 5
3.5 / 5
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: It's easy to use with a low learning curve.

Contras: It's inconvenient to have to move from residential to commercial to find the things you need. It's difficult to sync with QuickBooks.

Does not live up to the hype.

Publicado el 6/6/2017
Dennis F.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: You will be on the phone with the owner many times to debug the program.

Puntos a favor: Great customer service. Affordable yearly updates. You are going to need their number on speed dial.

Contras: Crashes constantly. Not intuitive. Severe Beta stage development. Difficult learning curve due to the program's complexity versus the marketing description.

I have been a user for over sever years and continue to pay for the updates.

Publicado el 22/8/2014
Ralph P.
Diseño
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Flexibility is the key. I can create anything I need with the program.

Contras: The database must be updated and kept current for accuracy.

Publicado el 24/8/2011
Ricky L.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Contractor's Office 6.0 has helped me turn quotes into profit for the last few years. Each quote has become easier and easier to complete. I need to add the accounting module to my existing software. Sometimes an error message pops up and I'll have to close out and reopen the program, but for the most part it's great.

Great for my business

Publicado el 26/8/2014
Layne B.
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: It speeds up our estimate process!

Contras: Because the software is so complete, it does take a very long time to learn all the aspects of it.

Like anyother program need to learn,

Publicado el 28/4/2017
Harold C.
Muy baja Muy alta

Contras: Thought you would get updates for 1 year, Not the case. many errors still in program after many updates. now unless I pay extra can fix them. SAD

Decent Software

Publicado el 5/10/2016
Antonio G.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: this software combines properly the required applications to manage different constructions activities. The staff that is not really familiarised with the software have a low learning curve but sometimes it gets messy due to the lack of more clear menus. Also, it will be great if they could include export and import option to Excel.

Puntos a favor: easy to use, low learning curve, if you know how to read it properly, you can do a good job classification and progress tracking,

Contras: it will help to have more clear menus and improve the colours in the software.

Publicado el 27/8/2011
Brian M.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I am very happy with the product. I think it would be awesome if it could link to Planswift in the future.

Publicado el 27/8/2011
Lukasz S.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Great, easy-to-learn software. Support is really good and always helpful.

Contractors Office

Publicado el 13/12/2016
Nate S.
Program Director
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Contractors office is a relatively good software that has really helped my business.

Puntos a favor: Helps organize fast

Contras: Not very user-friendly