Opiniones de One Step GPS

Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

About One Step GPS

GPS fleet tracking solution to effectively monitor your fleet and better run your business.

Descubre más sobre One Step GPS

Matt H.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/12/2019

"A Must Have If You Have Any Size Fleet On The Road"

Comentarios: Nothing but 5 star reviews from me. From the 1st phone call to buying and installing they have been top notch. Their service just gets better and better and in the few cases where I experienced an issue I was able to reach someone quickly and get it resolved quickly. Their customer service may be the best part of this company but the great thing is, you will seldom need it.

Puntos a favor: So many things that I love about Onstep GPS but if I had to pick just one, the ability to track service, oil change, registration renewal, and state inspection renewal. I have a total of 16 cars, trucks, trailers, & motorcycles. Before Onestep GPS, I never could remember when each vehicle was due for tags, inspections, or oil changes, especially ones that are driven by employees. It seemed like almost weekly or monthly we were operating a vehicle with dead tags, registration, or past due for service. Onestep helps me keep this under control. This feature alone makes it worth using Onestep GPS.

Contras: When I first started using the service, the speeding notification was based on a maximum speed and had nothing to do with the actual speed limit of that portion of the highway. My employees could be speeding enough to get a wreckless driving ticket in the slower speed zones and I would not know unless I was watching them on my computer or app and if they were on the interstate I received numerous notifications that they were speeding but they were not. The great news is, Onestep GPS fixed this so their software knows the actual posted speed limit of any section of the roadway. Thanks.

• Publicado el 6/12/2019
Salman T.
PRESIDENT. DISPATCH
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/1/2020

"ONE STEP IS YOUR LAST STEP"

Comentarios: IT IS THE BEST FOR US AND OUR POCKET

Puntos a favor: I got one step gps so i could know where my dispatched drivers where so i could cordinate and get all my patients to all the different appointments they have . i.e. They have to get an mri or see a surgeon , i know exactly where the patient is and what driver is in the area for dispatch. This has been the best experience I have ever had for a service I Paid for . the team is always happy and go out of there way to help you . you really feel like they are a part of your business. They make it there business to make sure you get what you need ASAP. The staff all feels like part of the family and a part of the business

Contras: THEY KEEP GETTING BETTER AND I HAVE TO KEEP UP

Reuben L.
Store Manager
Agricultura, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/12/2019

"Great Value and Attentive Customer Support"

Puntos a favor: The entire system that One Step GPS has is easy to implement and navigate. Being able to see the vehicles and where that are at any given point in time is a big help in productivity and efficiency. It has simple features as well as detailed reports that are useful.

Contras: There are plenty of other features that can be turned on and at times can be more cumbersome to navigate to the exact point of turning a feature on or off. However, that may just be my personal issue, and One Step GPS and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always available to assist when questions have arisen. They immediately point me in the right direction and get us what we are looking for.

• Publicado el 26/12/2019
David P.
Engineer
Electrónica de consumo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/1/2020

"Good"

Comentarios: Great experience

Puntos a favor: Support is great and very professional, product is very simple but also very fair priced.

Contras: Trailing of the devices will go straight to point to point instead of following roads.

• Publicado el 10/1/2020
Don W.
Safety Coordinator / Fleet Manager
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/12/2019

"These Guys Are The Best!!"

Comentarios: Overall experience has been amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and all the staff are very responsive. At one point when we had a piece of equipment stolen. they set up a sub account for the police department so they could track our stolen welder. Took them right to the thief's door and ended up finding a chop shop. I was able to retrieve our welder and several arrests were made as well as others property found. Always friendly, courteous, and helpful.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, Easy to Customize, Accuracy. Can create Sub Accounts so others can view only the vehicles and equipment for their division.

Contras: Occasionally when one of my employees has to go to a remote location where there is no Cell signal I lose contact.

• Publicado el 5/12/2019
Evie B.
Executive Administration
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/2/2020

"Accurate GPS - hands down!"

Comentarios: We had a notion that one of our employees was using our company gas cards for personal use. When neither the gas card and the GPS weren't in sync, we had all the proof we needed.

Puntos a favor: The ease of using the program for tracking company vehicles, reporting and customer support.

Contras: The settings for certain time frames. If a particular day was in question, the settings needed to encompass the day including the previous and day after.

• Publicado el 6/2/2020
Jason B.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/12/2019

"One Step GPS Reveiw"

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use, Cannot beat the price, Excellent customer service, Great Mobile App, Exceeds expectations by far.

Contras: There are no cons so far that I have seen with this company or there software.

• Publicado el 9/12/2019
Melissa L.
Vp of Operations
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/12/2019

"The Best of the Best"

Comentarios: Fabulous

Puntos a favor: How i can see how fast our drivers are going and there location. Plus we can go back and check the history on our drivers daily activity.

Contras: All pluses in my book. No cons. Customers Service rocks.

• Publicado el 4/12/2019
Kyle V.
President/CEO
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/1/2020

"Why wait, jump on board!!!"

Comentarios: See Pros

Puntos a favor: Support and Data. We no longer need to call our team members and ask "Where are you?". Office team is fully aware. Allowing us to utilize our resources in a much greater controlled manner.

Contras: The program was to easy to install and set up...

Michael T.
Operations Manager
Materiales de construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2020

"Pella Window & Doors "

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides exceptional customer service at all time.

Puntos a favor: ability to tack down vehicle at all times , ability to have special geo fencing if needed ...

Contras: The software is not user friendly from the start /

• Publicado el 3/2/2020