15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Rev

Rev proporciona servicios prémium y bajo demanda de subtitulación de contenido extranjero, transcripción manual y automatizada y subtítulos para personas con dificultades auditivas.

Descubre más sobre Rev

Web API allows us to easily send recorded audio files for immediate transcription.

Puntos en contra:

Our field has a lot of technical words that are not very common, it struggles with these, also with any brand-specific words.

Valoraciones de Rev

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Rev tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 46 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Rev?

Filtrar opiniones (46)

Dayna
Dayna
Director of Marketing & Communications en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Rev is the most accurate, user-friendly, innovative transcription/caption/subtitle software today!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Rev is great! I love working with this software and would recommend it to anyone looking for transcription/caption/subtitle software.

I like how user-friendliness of this software. The timestamp, text-to-speech accuracy, and integration tools make completing transcription/caption projects a breeze

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I do not like about this software are the sporadic errors created by the Speech Recognition feature when the speaker has an accent.

Julie
Chief Delivery Officer en Canadá
Investigación, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

No fuss intuitive interface - Rev an integral part of our workflow

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great. When we've occasionally had problems with transcription quality we've had great, super-fast responses from you!

I love how easy Rev is to use which is a key selling point for us because we use it a lot (often a few times a day), and we love the no fuss, intuitive interface. The quality of the transcripts is really good. The AI option is appreciated when we don't need 100% accuracy, but do want to save money. And it's all become a really integral part of our workflow.

Puntos en contra:

Don't really have any cons about the software.

Sarah
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Rev (Temi) is a great product if you don't mind editing a little

3,0 hace 4 años

I like the price and the quick turnaround time

Puntos en contra:

The quality of the transcript isn't great so I find that I have to re-listen and edit

Ogochukwu
Ogochukwu
Blogger, YouTuber, Crypto Enthusiast en Nigeria
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

My #1 Media To Texts Converter

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This tool is a BOMB, I was flabbergasted when it converted by 1 hour audio speech file into texts. For me, this tool is the best media to texts converter that I've ever came across.

Quick in converting media files to texts, including very large files, and can convert media files which are even more than 60 minutes via duration.

Puntos en contra:

I've been using Rev for close to two years now, and since then I haven't seen anything to call my problem, at least for now.

Eric
Instructional Technology en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la opinión

It's good, it does the job for maintaining compliance

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The product itself is great, settling the accounts payable is more problematic.

If you need Section805 compliant video for accommodation requests, hands down this is your best option.

Puntos en contra:

Rev.com requires you to pay Net30, but WITHIN the credit limit set by Rev.com for monthly charges. So you have to have the credit limit increased to get within the amount of monthly charges you may run up. So we have to have a really high credit limit to continue submitting requests as we get close to the end of the month.

MICHAEL
Associate Attorney en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 51-200 empleados

Great product

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: GREAT experience. I was using Dragon before and Rev is hands down the better product.

Easy to use, little to no errors. Product is returned, ready to go in VERY little time.

Puntos en contra:

Wish, after it was saved, that I could go back and continue dictating in the same file. Not sure I can do that...

Christopher
Chief Technologist en EE. UU.
Medios online, 51-200 empleados

Best tech on the market

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The team, from sales to support, has been exceptional. The product has been flawless. The SaaS service has never been unavailable.

This question should be, "What 'do' you like most about this software?" We currently use Rev to handle customer-uploaded video files. The accuracy of the transcription is almost perfect. In fact, there are often times we can't understand the speaker and Rev still gets the text correct.

Puntos en contra:

Initially, the lack of non-English languages was a draw back. However, we have beta-tested the new language support and it is proving to be just as good as English.

Senior Producer en Canadá
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Rev is better than Trint and Descript, by far.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very good.

1) accuracy is high for automatic transcriptions2) it differentiates speakers much better than other services we tested (Trint and Descript)3) it puts breaks between paragraphs (unlike others)4) it's timecode is accurate5) the interface it good6) the post transcript global naming and fixes are easy to do (amalgamating or naming speakers, etc)7) the menus are easy8) it offers pay as you go or subscription options9) it's cheaper than other products that offer similar services10) it's faster than Trint and Descript11) it seems to learn the more you use it12) on projects we did with speakers who has thicker accents, it did better than expected

Puntos en contra:

I'm impressed overall, I'd love to see more accuracy with the automatic transcriptions. I want Rev to offer other languages, that was disappointing.

Alyssa
Editor en EE. UU.
Películas y largometrajes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Rev - One of the Best Coworkers Ever!

5,0 hace 8 meses

Rev is extremely helpful. I love the transcript and captioning services.

Puntos en contra:

One thing that would be super helpful for Rev to integrate would be transcribing and captioning foreign languages.

Silusweyinkosi
Silusweyinkosi
Proofreader en Zimbabue
Prensa, 201-500 empleados

Rev Review

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Rev saves time and money as one does not have to hire a transcriptionist who may take a while and in some cases may miss or misrepresent vital information.

This is the magic software that turns voices into text. The software offers transcriptions services done accurately and in a short amount of time at a reasonable price.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing about rev was amiss, tha transcription and caption is almost always perfect.

Korey
Broadcast Relations Coordinator en EE. UU.
Medios de difusión, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Always pleased with their work

5,0 hace 4 años

Rev is an accurate, fast, sleek transcription software. And if I'm not pleased with a transcriptionists work, I just make that known and that transcriptionist no longer gets jobs from our organization. Their caption services are also great and make captioning videos so easy as I can edit the captions in Rev, export the file, and upload it right into the video platform that I'm using.

Puntos en contra:

I've been very happy with Rev's performance for the price that they charge.

Rocco
Owner en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Best transcription service on the web!

Comentarios: Excellent

I like that I can use a human to do the transcription or automation. The turnaround time for a transcribed file is really fast!

Puntos en contra:

I wish they had a feature where I could record an audio file right to them instead of having to upload a file or share a link.

Mark
Senior Product Manager en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

After an extensive evaluation we selected the best!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our overall experience with REV is EXTREMELY positive. Prior to REV I was receiving emails daily expressing concern over the accuracy of our transcription capabilities. Since implementing REV I have not received a single inquiry.

Accuracy, ability to add custom words to the dictionary, proposed multi-lingual capabilities.

Puntos en contra:

We will need multi-language support to also support disfluencies and filler words.

Nick
Director, Digital Content en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados

Reliable and Trustworthy

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very good. We’ve used Rev forever it seems like. Very happy with the product and experience

The quality of the captions are very good. Turnaround time is exceptional as well.

Puntos en contra:

Would like the opportunity to have a critical ASAP caption request for guaranteed 10-15 min delivery

Joseph
Academic Media Specialist en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Great Customer Service.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have been able to accommodate all of our hearing-impaired students with minimal delay.

Rev.com provides prompt captioning services. In many cases, they have completed out captioning projects in less time than advertised.

Puntos en contra:

Panopto captions are not named as they are set up in the Panopto. A Panopto recording being captured is only identified by a very cryptic number.

Director Producer en Canadá
Relaciones gubernamentales, 501-1.000 empleados

REV is a great service

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Fantastic service. Staff get back to you right away with any questions

Timeliness and accuracy are most important.

Puntos en contra:

Billing is a bit clunky. Also vimeo auto uploading srt's seems a bit hard to get working.

Courtney
Programming en Canadá
Medios de difusión, 2-10 empleados

Rev captioning review

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Pretty consistent week to week, would recommend

Straight forward and easy to submit material to be captioned. Pretty consistent turnaround.

Puntos en contra:

Very ineffective and slow customer service when needed

Thomas
Psychologist en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Quality

Comentarios: Excelent

This company offers excellent speed and accuracy in dictation. They offer a lot of flexibility, as well. If need be, the customer can pay extra for rush service. The quality controls are excellent and effective.

Puntos en contra:

You get what you pay for: this company offers a great service, but they are not inexpensive.

Steve
Freelance Writer en EE. UU.
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo

A valuable time saver

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Love using Rev and plan to continue using it for as long as I'm working as a writer.

I spend a lot of my time watching press conferences and other events. Rev's automated transcripts allow me to record and easily pull quotes with little editing required.

Puntos en contra:

Wish there was a way for automated transcripts to better identify different speakers

Bobbie
VP of New Media en EE. UU.
Edición, 11-50 empleados

Rev Benefits to Online Media

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I am pleased with my overall experience. Working in online media as well as publishing, it's helpful to have such quick turn around to be able to give our writers transcripts as quickly as possible for a reasonable price.

The ease of use and the speed at which we receive our transcriptions.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the formatting was a little better. Speakers in columns make it hard to cut and paste.

Marawan
CEO en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

My review

Comentarios: Excellent

It's very intuitive. I like how easy it is to use.

Puntos en contra:

It is cost prohibitive for long form dictation.

Todd
Director, IT en EE. UU.
Edición, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Rev AI makes Transcriptions easy!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The customer support is amazing with Rev.AI. Whenever I've needed help, they've always be easily accessible....even by phone!

Puntos en contra:

None. Software performed exactly as expected.

kazi
freelancer en India
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

very useful to earn money

4,0 hace 2 años

This is very good and genuine software to earn money for transcription and captioner work.

Puntos en contra:

The tools that are available in this software at the time of trial, there is some problem in doing it if you do it from mobile.

Margurite
Office manager en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

Awesome for Year End Meetings

4,0 hace 4 años

Rev is really fast, we always get back our work same day. It is so easy to use and you can train it by rating the transcripts you get back. It has saved us so much time and we believe $. Will analyze at the end of the year. We have been very happy with this software.

Puntos en contra:

We have received a few transcripts with errors but not many.

Erica
Communications Project and Office Manager en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great software for closed captioning and transcriptions!

5,0 hace 4 años

Being able to search and edit/replace words is very helpful for me. Our church follows a specific style guide and references their capitalization of religious words and this allows me to quickly and easily edit the words to be using the capitalization rules we follow.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes there are some discrepancies, but for the most part it has been really great.