Filtrar por:

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Lumeer

Permite a las empresas planificar, organizar y realizar un seguimiento de cualquier cosa: tareas, clientes, proyectos, funciones...

Descubre más sobre Lumeer

Mostrando 33 opiniones

Rishel A.
Rishel A.
Sales manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Funky and effective project management tool!

5 el año pasado

Absolutely love the UI The free tier is perfect for tiny teams. Features to organise remote work with ease.

Puntos en contra:

Couldnt really find anything I didnt like about Lumeer.

Seray Ö.
Architectural Project Coordinator en Canadá
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Lumeer increases the team collaboration on projects

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Lumeer collects the components of the design project management into one single platform and greatly reduces the required efford to spend for architectural project management.

Lumeer helps us to collect all aspects of the project at one single platfrom from clients, invoices to budget management. Lumeer provides great project management templates which extremely help to kickstart projects and directly go into the progress management.

Puntos en contra:

Product's user interface is pretty original and unique that's why it takes time to gain familiarity with the app flow and the functions. The new user on-boarding process is little bit hard, that would be very good if they could provide a simpler onboarding process for the new participants of a project.

hace 10 meses

Thank you very much for a nice review! A new onboarding process is coming soon!

blogger en Zambia
Medios de difusión, 2-10 empleados

3 el año pasado

i love the pre installed templates. very easy to navigate. The Free version is great for smaller businesses and it's nice to have the option to upgrade with more users

Puntos en contra:

the template choices can be overwhelming the first few times of use

Zuhairah A.
Zuhairah A.
Senior Executive en Malasia
Banca, 10.000+ empleados

Get organized with Lumeer

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Lumeer is easy and simple with its dashboard design, nothing too complicated and i had a fun experience working with this software. Sadly, due to the limitation on some of the feature that are offered we need to switch to more powerful project management software that can cater our business need better.

Organizing and managing a project that are shared with multiple users is possible with Lumeer. The internal messenger allows me and my team to quickly communicate and collaborate while completing the projects or tasks. Deploying the software to fit with our current system is easy and not much configuration needed to make it work.

Puntos en contra:

Lumeer work great for managing a simple or basic project and task, but it will be hard to organizing an complex project that need a lot of resources and process. If the software can add a Kanban board, it will greatly increase all the possibility of type of project and task that can be done using Lumeer.

hace 10 meses

Thank you very much for your review. The Kanban board is now there!

Norzihan I.
Norzihan I.
Recruiter en Malasia
Telecomunicaciones, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Lumeer review

4 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Lumeer is a perfect software that has all i need for managing and executing project. Scheduling daily task and add automation to the progress let me to focus on more important matters. Communication is flawless, and we have use it for to coordinate our work in real-time progress.

Lumeer has all the tools that are needed to organized a project and task. Collaborating is made easy, and not much training needed to get familiar with its tools and feature. The ability to drag and drop batch of task to another project is very helpful to duplicate the task and reducing error compared to do it manually.

Puntos en contra:

Every project that we are launching using Lumeer is perfectly executed, so I have nothing to complain for its feature and all the integration that we can pair with this software. Things that i think they should upgrade, is the user interface.

Jamea R.
Developer/Content Creator (manager) en Zimbabue

All in 1 tool for entire team collaboration

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: After the deployment, everything has been smooth. The multiple platforms we have it running sure help. We use on web, desktop, and mobile.

Unlike other apps like Trello, this one adds task management + calendar management + communication all in one place. Limiting data visibility constraints.

Puntos en contra:

Can be difficult (well, take time) to onboard entire teams from different departments.

el año pasado

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Owner en Argentina
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo

Lumeer has what I need

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I use Lumeer to manage my day to day at work. As a freelancer, I need to control myself, Lumeer helps me do that.

What I most like about Lumeer is that it doesn’t have infinite features. That helps me focus on what I need and not being distracted on a lot of stuff that is not going to work for me. I love the UI.

Puntos en contra:

I don’t recommend this tool for big projects, but that is just for me.

Viktor S.
Viktor S.
CEO en Eslovaquia
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Transparency throughout the whole company

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience is that the system is fun to work with unlike other business tools, Lumeer brings back joy to work.

Very flexible for users, I can look up anything I need in a second. I get all the data at my hand without any complicated communication. I can look up data directly in front of our customers if needed, because they are easily accesible and I can present the information in a nice visual way. Another big like for customisation options and flexibility to grow with the company needs.

Puntos en contra:

First we did not know what are all the possibilities that we could achieve with the software and our solution was way too limited, however, over time, as we got deeper and deeper, we easily managed to learn all the features and use them to our full advantage.

el año pasado

Thank you for taking your time giving us the review!

Head of Product en Brasil
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Very good for planning and organizing

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I can't say it is better than their competitors, but I can confirm it is, at least, as good as them.

It has a lot of templates and an easy to use user interface. It is a powerful tool for planning, organizing and keeping up with the team.

Puntos en contra:

I think it is great for simple projects, but for more complex tasks it has some room to improve. It is not bad at all, but things doesn't go as smooth as simple ones.

hace 8 meses

Thank you for a nice review!

Application Analyst en Singapur
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Most Easiest Way to Project Management

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Safe, secured, quick and easy.

When we first started Lumeer, we never expected that this would be so much of self explanatory software and we can complete the tasks and update them as we wish.,

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the interface is non responsive and it takes time to get fixed.

hace 4 meses

Thank you very much for your honest review. I believe we addressed your responsivness concerns. If there is anything else, please get in touch with our support. Thank you for your patience!

Suhailah S.
Suhailah S.
Administrative Assistant en Malasia
Comercio minorista, 5.001-10.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very effective for a task management

4 hace 6 meses

Lumeer has both free account and paid subscription account. The paid subscription plan has everything that my team needs for us to manage and collaborate on our project, as we don't need too heavily feature rich software for it. We love to use the task tagging tools, as we can specify which user will have the responsibility for the task.

Puntos en contra:

Lumeer simple and basic tools is actually are an advantage for us. We learn that some of the task that we are doing is actually can be done with this simple tools, rather than using a very complex tools but to reach the same result that Lumeer can offer.

hace 4 meses

Himani S.
Instructor en Mauricio
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Perfectly helping to collaborate our team in this Corona Pandemic

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Joyful tool for entire team collaboration. Customization options are great. Our whole team loving the interface.

The more we are learning to use and explore all the features, we are falling in love with Lumeer. Very good task organizer. Small businesses can even opt for a free version. pre-installed templates are adorable,

Puntos en contra:

Initially, it can be a bit tricky to use without having much experience, but once you will get hang of it, it's pretty nice.

el año pasado

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need any help, just drop us a message at www.lumeer.io/contact/

Diego D.
UX Designer en Brasil
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Interesting solution compared to other softwares

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: It is solving the problem of organizing tasks and priorities

We are still in the testing phase, but compared to other market options, it has proved to be very practical and easy

Puntos en contra:

Price and design. It seems to me that we still need to improve some things in usability

el año pasado

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need anything, just let us know!

Malena N.
Business Development Manager en Rusia
Empleo y contratación, 10.000+ empleados

Organized and effective

5 el año pasado

I like that all communication in regards to projects can be done within Lumeer .This significantly decreases the time we have to spend exchanging emails and going to meetings .The project mapout is easy to understand and gives a clear idea of where you are and how to get where you are headed . The progress reports are useful and the ability to visualize them really helps with comprehension.

Puntos en contra:

The interface is very different from that of other project management tools and there is some learning curve to overcome at the beginning because of that .

Ramakant R.
Ramakant R.
CEO en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Effective Solution for Team Collaboration & Project Management

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Lumeer provides the best way to testing the Project management system for a lifetime. You never paid anything to Lumeer for the testing. You can use the Lumeer for Team Collaboration & Project Management for up to 3 team members. Manage your client projects, productivity management, and business management easily.

I like this tool as compared to other tools. It is free for 3 users and adding the project easily and creating business management easily.

Puntos en contra:

With a lot more options it's difficult to find the right solution and use the right software. I wasn't sure to choose the right Team collaboration for managing my team. I may think the support team can help me very well.

Michel D.
Analista de dados en Brasil
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Best Activity Organizer

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Generally speaking, I consider the best task organization software because it allows the user to have the peace of mind of not losing his commitments because it will be well managed by the efficiency of the software.

One of its strongest points is the ease in handling the tool, giving a satisfying experience from the novice to the most advanced user. Facilitates everyday life with reminders of nearby activities.

Puntos en contra:

It would be interesting to be able to have a panoramic view of the next activities, and it is also possible to insert comments or points of attention within the tasks.

Matus M.
Matus M.
Manager en Chequia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

My expericnce with Lumeer

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience was great, it is nice to have all the data and important things in one place and not to look for a lot of spreadsheets or other similar things usually used for this. I would recommend Lumeer as a tool for project management.

I liked the most that Lumeer is fully adjustable to customer's needs. It gives you the opportunity to change every aspect of the environment according to the needs of your project. You don't have to get used to anything, you can change it. From the user experience perspective, the features are exactly where you would look for them.

Puntos en contra:

With some many options how to use the software (and so many attributes) I wasn't sure which view/feature use to model my problem in the system in order to arrive to a best solution. Fortunately there was support available, they helped me with suggesting the best options for me and I adopted one of their solutions.

el año pasado

Thank you very much for the review!

QA Analyst en Brasil
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Complex, but powerful team and project manager tool

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very satisfied with the quality, the tools and the low cost for small teams.

Several functionalities and great flexibility to customize the use according to the type and size of the team and tasks.

Puntos en contra:

The use is not very friendly depending on the level of the user, but after a certain understanding of the tool everything is easier.

Taurai M.
CEO en Zimbabue
Fuente de la reseña

Worth the cost, complete tool for daily process management

5 el año pasado

I now have a clean view of what everyone in the company is supposed to and can assist where bottlenecks start developing.

Puntos en contra:

It took my team some getting used to working with it.

el año pasado

Thank you very much for your review!

Oliver Q.
Team Leader en Francia
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados

Great work management platform

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: It's a nice tool that saves us a lot of time

Lumeer is a very nice tool that's very easy to use and that simplifies work management.

Puntos en contra:

Not easy to get everyone to use the product at first.

Mireia M.
Intern en España
Arte y artesanía, 11-50 empleados

4 hace 7 días Nuevo

Comentarios: All in all the experience has been a positive one when working on small teams, it has been efficient and easy so I would recommend it to anyone struggling with management and production.

I like how easy it is to assemble small teams and the usability of the software on managing small projects. The free version has a ton of possibilities with incredible results and very intuitive.

Puntos en contra:

I don't like how it complicates things when it's used by a bigger team. It's much more complicated to organize and have everyone on the team adapted to the software.

Khizar A.
Mr en India
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Great product

5 el año pasado

Its ease of use is very appealing and convincing

Puntos en contra:

Not much to say about the cons but interface can be made little better

Mrinal B.
Research Manager en India
Estudios de mercado, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A wonderful package with some options to improve

4 el año pasado

Ease of use, the UI is vey well structured and user friendly

Puntos en contra:

Takes a lot of time to load, perhaps it's could be due to my system. But had got it checked from my local IT team as well.

el año pasado

Thank you very much for your nice review! The load time is typically slower only once after the application update. Lumeer can do a lot of stuff and this takes price on the size. Although we have a very strict rules and limits on adding any dependencies. We constantly keep an eye on size and speed improvements!

CTO en Brasil

5 hace 10 meses

Fantastic UI and UX; Small teams fit perfectly into the free tier; Navigation is easy;

Puntos en contra:

The product suits me perfectly, I have nothing to complain about.

hace 10 meses

Thank you very much for such a nice review! It is a big endorsement for the whole team.

Felipe R.
Felipe R.
Customer Service en Brasil
Internet, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Organizing your team in a modern way

4 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: The whole team is using it, we are still adapting but everyone is enjoying it

It has task organizer along with a calendar. It also allows communication in a very modern way. The fact that it does not have numerous (often unnecessary) functions helps to focus on what is really needed.

Puntos en contra:

Difficulty making a whole team to adapt to the new tool, but this happens with all kinds of new tools.

hace 10 meses

Thank you very much for your review!