Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Bigin by Zoho CRM

Bigin ayuda a las pequeñas empresas a dejar atrás las hojas de cálculo y empezar a usar una solución de CRM verdaderamente diseñada para sus necesidades.

Descubre más sobre Bigin by Zoho CRM

Filtrar opiniones (25)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Bigin by Zoho CRM antes?

Comparte tus experiencias con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (25)

Manivarman A.
Manivarman A.
Customer Success Manager en India
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Simple Things reach great lengths

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: It has been an awesome experience with the product as well as the support.

Simple easy to use UI. Navigation is awesome. Straight up pipeline focused with necessary workflows automation

Puntos en contra:

Contact to account look up is available the vice versa isnt there hence there is difficulty while selecting a contact during deal creation

Alternativas consideradas: Freshsales

Software anterior: Freshsales

Irving S.
General Manager en México
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

A basic , entry-level CRM

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have had a great experience with Bigin, it was a great alternative while lowering our costs. It offers a great value for the money we pay for it.

While trying to lower our costs derived from the health crisis, we searched for CRM alternatives and ultimately we choose Bigin, due to their clean interface and the functionality they offer, as well as their low price (but great value overall)

Puntos en contra:

Limited number of custom fields, no email templates and difficult to create email templates on my own.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho CRM

Razones para elegir Bigin by Zoho CRM: Cleaner interface, best price

Software anterior: Vtiger CRM

Razones para cambiar a Bigin by Zoho CRM: mainly price, but it has a lot of functionality. It will also be easy to migrate to Zoho CRM, when the situation allows for it.

Owner en Alemania
Agricultura, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Nice CRM for Small Companies and StartUps

4 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Nice CRM for small companies and startups. One user ist free, premium accounts only costs 7 € per month. Actually I'm just testing around, but it feels nice :-)

Puntos en contra:

Connection to MS 365 isn't hazzle-free. It broke down several times. However, it finally worked.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho ContactManager, Agile CRM y HubSpot CRM

Software anterior: HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Bigin by Zoho CRM: It was easier to set up and get it run. Also the pricing model seems to be very interesting.

Natesh I.
Partner en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Bad experience with Bigin

1 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: It was good & i was very happy till i found all my accounting data was not integrated and had to add contacts manually

Integration with GSuite Tasks / Calendar

Puntos en contra:

The worst is it does not integrate with Zoho Books, there is not point. I spent time exporting contacts from books and importing to Bigin and then realised this is foolish to do. They promised to integrate with books but they also suggested to use zoho flow another paid application. This is not fair as why should i keep paying for applications, they should have offered zoho flow for free as it is their fault when CRM is not integrated with books/accounting

Alternativas consideradas: HubSpot CRM

Razones para elegir Bigin by Zoho CRM: To ensure zoho books integration should work and felt natural extension

Software anterior: HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Bigin by Zoho CRM: To ensure zoho books integration should work and felt natural extension

Respuesta Zoho CRM

hace 9 meses

Hello Natesh! Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We're happy to let you know that Bigin's native integration with Zoho Books is ready and is live as part of our Early access program. We really hope that you find this useful. As always, you can reach out to us anytime if there's anything else that you need to help with. Thank you!

Arlène V.
Health Care Consultant en Suiza
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

If you "live" inside your sales pipeline, this CRM tool is for you

4 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: For the most part, I have had a good experience with Bigin

The first time I came across Bigin, I wondered why a company would have two CRM tools (Zoho also has Zoho CRM)... but then I understood: Bigin focuses on the pipeline aspect of a CRM. The one thing that stroke me the most at first was the fact that Bigin was really a mobile-focused CRM. Pipelines, workflows (another name for automations in Bigin), and activity management are powerful, but I think that it is really in its mobile-first approach that Bigin shines. Its Signals are the perfect way to make sure you never forget to do something, and if you are an Apple user, you can even write or use a pencil on your iPad. Something I really enjoy is the ability to create widget to add to my smartphone homepage. This is great because I can easily get an overview of different things – e.g. tasks I need to carry out, upcoming appointments for the week – without having to be in front of my computer or without having to log into the Bigin mobile app. A simple swipe from my phone's home screen and I can see all of that.

Puntos en contra:

Depending on what you would like a CRM tool to do for you, you may find that Bigin is lacking some things... For me, the main con is the fact that the premium plan has a limit of 50,000 contacts/record (though it is true that you can add more by paying)

Carleen H.
Founder/Owner en Canadá
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

Great for small business

4 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Easy to set up and learn how to use If you are new to CRM and need one, this is a great starting point, and you can add features you need as you grow.

Love that I can customize workflows, and store e-mail templates to reduce the time cost of doing everyday things with more precision.

Puntos en contra:

Would be great if the tasks sent reminders for the day they were due rather than on the day they are set.

Alternativas consideradas: Keap y Less Annoying CRM

Razones para cambiar a Bigin by Zoho CRM: Bigin had the features I needed (e-mail templates) at the price point I needed them. Others, the feature I wanted was at a higher price point AND came with all kinds of features I didn't need, but would have to learn to get the most out of the 1 feature I did.

Kody A.
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The perfect CRM when you're too big for a spreadsheet and don't need one of the behemoths!

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I loved having the full featured free trial to completely test things out before making a purchase. It made it easy to dive in and get started instead of sitting through sales calls hoping to get the information we needed to make a purchasing decision. Setup was intuitive and the customization was easy to use to make Bigin exactly what we needed. I would recommend Bigin to anyone who needs a starter CRM.

Super intuitive to use Excellent pricing Lots of customization options Easy API

Puntos en contra:

Needs more integrations with other tools

Alternativas consideradas: monday.com, Zoho CRM y HubSpot CRM

Mark B.
Founder en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I always return to Zoho begin

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The fact that I have evaluated what seems to be 10 + CRM's and they are all overpriced for what they do.

Ease of use and easily customizable. For everything Zoho offers you cannot beat the price. If you are a small company the other CRM's pricing ads up as you ad users.

Puntos en contra:

The interface is not all that stimulating but its clean.

Faith A.
sales/procurement manager en Nigeria
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

"The complete CRM package you can ever need"

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Quite good and offers value for your money, once one can get the hang of it, its smooth sail all the way, and once they can improved on it better, it definitely will be the stock Software for all management task

Bigin Zoho CRM makes business achieve organizational aims and objective a lot faster and manageable, from leads creation, marketing ,to finance productivity and eventually sales, every process is captured and monitored. whenever I get called upon for presentation my number one go to CRM is Bigin Zoho because it gives me comprehensive Report of my leads so far, solid email marketing and full automation of tasks when I don't have the time to repeat a task.

Puntos en contra:

Despite the fact that I choose Bigin Zoho CRM, I am of the opinion that some features can be better improved on: Limited customer support, they don't really go the extra mile when one is faced with a problem also the initial set up can be tiring as it requires a lot entry to be done manually. More also when extracting data from excel sheet and a column or row variation occurs with Bigin Zoho CRM templates, it doesn't self correct rather it extract the data so and this may cause variation in data presentation if one is not careful.

Jon P.
CEO, Owner en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

So far so very good

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I've been very happy so far.

Very easy to set up and use. Also, the app is very good.

Puntos en contra:

Not as easy to understand how to use the calendaring and email functionality. Would like it integrated with LinkedIn vs. Twitter for social integration.

Alternativas consideradas: Ontraport y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Bigin by Zoho CRM: price value equation. Bigin is super easy

Full Time Translator en Argelia
Edición, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A good CRM for small businesses

4 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I used the software for a group of my clients. They were all a small businesses owner. It takes no time to setup and learn how it works. And their saying «a big CRM doesn't mean big results» is totally right.

The feature of migration from Bigin to Zoho CRM with just a click without losing a single bit of data and without tech expertise.

Puntos en contra:

I didn't see anything disappointed me. It is a CRM for small businesses. I won't complain if it lacks a feature or two that just the big corporations need.

Alternativas consideradas: Copper

The Value for money CRM

Comentarios: Brilliant.

The pricing , perfect CRM for startups and small teams

Puntos en contra:

It serves my purpose for now. Nothing negative to say

Alternativas consideradas: Pipedrive y Zoho CRM

Razones para elegir Bigin by Zoho CRM: Price and our requirements were limited

Software anterior: Freshsales

Razones para cambiar a Bigin by Zoho CRM: Value for money .

Holger H.
CEO en Alemania
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados

CRM for Memberships

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We've researched long to decide for the right CRM System. With Bigin we have found it for us!
We can store all our memberships and other services as products, view emails in Contact, even if they were written with a different email client, and of course love the deal forecast. It would be great if Bigin could also automate the creation of offers and the sending of all necessary documents. Now we are curious about the function of the web forms, which we want to integrate into our website soon.

To create a portfolio of products/services/memberships and the Dashboard to get an overview about closed and upcoming deals

Puntos en contra:

For us it will be helpful to integrate a module to create quotations automatically

Christian B.
Managing Director en Austria
Artes escénicas, 2-10 empleados

CHanged my entire Office Life

4 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: I like the direct way of communicating with the zoho team. As I am bringing in a number of additional proposals for new / extended features, I really feel that they do care a lot. I have been developing complex platforms since 15 years, and bigin has a huge potential.

I like most the now existing way to work on each deal and to know exactly what is on!

Puntos en contra:

regrettably, we're presently having an issue with the proper synchronisation of emails, but the team is intensely working on this problem.

Sales Coordinator en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

Bigin for Sales Management

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Very satisfied, especially if your company is on a budget looking for a CRM, there's probably not a lot out there that can offer the same functionality for the price.

Bigin is such a great and easy use of software that helps companies get started with a CRM that offers the functionality of becoming more advanced.

Puntos en contra:

That there are no mapping capabilities to see where accounts are physically represented.

Rizky S.
Business Development Head en Indonesia
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 2-10 empleados

Please add Calendar Features on Bigin

3 hace 8 meses

Price & easy to setup. The CRM was so simple for self setup & easy to mantain and use by user.

Puntos en contra:

This CRM doesn't have calendar feature so I can monitor team's meeting and activity.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho CRM

Manager en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 2-10 empleados

Transitioning

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

Moving away from excel tracking sheets, follow ups, reminders soo much better

Puntos en contra:

this is gateway software, get you in with low price and low features, then feature creep and $ creep

Alan P.
Regional Investment Director en RU
Gestión de inversiones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Looked for a low cost full functional CRM

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I am really pleased with the start we have made, having used Zoho one for some time now and sometimes being intimidated by the large array of features that the product has, it is good to work within the confines of a smaller yet full-featured single product.

Ease of use and ability to configure for our needs.

Puntos en contra:

Early-stage product development but having access to new features as an early user adopter was critical to making it work for us

Thibaut D.
Manager en Portugal
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 2-10 empleados

Bigin review

3 hace 7 meses

Simplicity and signals features. Good integration with CRM.

Puntos en contra:

Email integration should be easier. Unable to send invitations to new users

Andrés benjamín G.
Andrés benjamín G.
Owner en México
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Very easy and helpful

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

very easy and helpful, i love beacuse its easy for our employees

Puntos en contra:

some integrations are for full crm and not for this version

Juan C.
CEO en Nicaragua
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

Great & Simple

5 hace 10 meses

very Easy to set, low price, ver intuitive

Puntos en contra:

Must include a Report section so we can analyze better data

Ramona T.
FA en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Bigin is just what I was looking for!

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I am enjoying using Bigin. I also enjoyed the live Q&A session. The techs and reps have been very responsive and understanding.

I use Bigin to manage leads. It's easy and intuitive to use. I love the multiple pipelines and the ways I can automate my sales cadences and follow up.

Puntos en contra:

I'm still learning and I understand improvements are underway. So far, it meets my needs for automation.

Vicky N.
Executive Director en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

If you are a non-profit association, try this product

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Bigin is a great database management tool for small non-profit organizations.

Puntos en contra:

It is challenging to differentiate the physical address from the billing address.

Claire S.
Spiritual Mentor and Coach en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

Easy Pipeline Management

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I wanted a simple way to manage my pipeline and Bigin gives me that. I am at the stage where I will be using it frequently going forward.

Bigin provides a simple, uncomplicated way to track prospects and see at a glance where they are in the process. Because it is so easy, I use it more than full-blown CRM systems. I enjoy that I can enter people quickly and see where they are. Because it is simple, I can keep it current with my prospects and the stage at which they are.

Puntos en contra:

None at this point. I do not see it is as a substitute for a full-blown CRM and am satisfied with what it offers.

Sachin S.
CEO en India
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Takes 10 plus days to deploy--- Even if it works

1 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Wont go for it , wont recommend. Guess the product is yet to be stabilised.

Doesnt work, Post 26 Emails interactions Zoho Team not able to solve basic fisr data upload into it.

Puntos en contra:

Havent been able to use since we paid on 21st June.