Opiniones de Shopify POS

Sobre Shopify POS

Con un diseño para comercios minoristas, Shopify POS reúne tus ventas, inventario, clientes, etc., de tiendas del tipo tradicional y del tipo online.

Descubre más sobre Shopify POS

Puntos en contra:

I wish it wouldve just converted that information directly from the website but it did not. Which was a bit frustrating.

Valoraciones de Shopify POS

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Shopify POS tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 100 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Shopify POS?

Filtrar opiniones (100)

Kaden
Kaden
Business Owner en EE. UU.

Revolutionized My Business

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Awesome. They’ve changed our business to one that was making $500 a month to one that has quadrupled in size in just a year.

I have been so impressed with everything that Shopify offers. Their reporting, different integrations, website building, all of it is so impressive.

Puntos en contra:

I haven’t found anything that I don’t like about Shopify. I’ve been very impressed with them from the beginning.

Owner en Costa Rica
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Shopify POS - a good entry-level POS system for small businesses

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with Shopfiy POS has been very positive and I would highly recommend the product.

Shopify POS was quick and easy to set up and use. Having already set up my ecommerce store in Shopify, it was a simple matter of installing the Shopify POS on my iPhone and start selling. The direct links between my store and pos for products, customers, and orders make management very streamlined. The free version (POS Lite) is full featured and meets most of the needs of my small business.

Puntos en contra:

I wish that I was able to add at least one additional staff role using the Shopify POS Lite version. I am not willing to upgrade to Pro for $89 per month just to add this feature. It would be nice if Shopify offered a mid-tier subscription... something around $30 per month.

Heather
Company Director en RU
Producción de alimentos, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Shopify POS in a food business

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Shopify POS is a vital part of our business. We have now built 3 websites using Shopify and integrated POS with them all. Our operation is now far more streamlined through different methods of sale and we can target different customer groups a lot easier.

How easy it is to manage inventory and how well it works with my online store.

Puntos en contra:

The cost is a little more expensive than what’s out there so I wish electronic payments were a little cheaper

Andrea
Accountant en Trinidad y Tobago
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

Shopify Sales System

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall it's a great system once you can get all your information to set up which can be a bit tidious, but the finished product is exactly what you need for your business

Its good that you can have the option of collecting your payments from your drop shipping plan using your mobile or any android

Puntos en contra:

Check out can be a bit easier and quicker on the mobile app, it takes a lot to get the system up and running a lot of repetitive questions

Producer / Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

Shopify POS - Far from a POS

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Very easy to use and effective. Orders, sales, payments, it all works great.

This is such an easy software to use on iphone and ipad. We have never had an issue with this app or the devices that connect to it. Very user friendly. My father even has no trouble.

Puntos en contra:

It hasn't failed us yet so I don't have much to complain about. I like all of the Shopify products.

Jared
Jared
Founder en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Selling with Shopify POS

4,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I really wish you using the software however it also offers somebody just starting their eCommerce business flexibility because you can be online and offline simultaneously. Implementation costs of website and also point-of-sale system is negligible if you have high demand for your products.

It's really seamless on how the customer is notified with shipments, product back orders and also inventory so that they can make an informed decision at point of sale.

Puntos en contra:

There's always an issue with applications in that you would need to go to the main website to pull certain order shipments and tracking sales reports beyond 3 months.

Tebogo
sales consultant en Sudáfrica
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados

Shopify review

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The set up of the payment method is simple as you have multiple options of paymnet

It helps you set up your dropshipping catalogue and pricing

Puntos en contra:

Nothing so far as I have made few sales and the ads looks great

Company Director en RU
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

Game changer

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Fantastic for taking in person orders and updating online inventory

Puntos en contra:

Doesn't intergrate with all Shopify apps which means a workaround is required

Miguel
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool to sale in person

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Is good and easy to used.

The Shopify pos is one of the best option to sales in person because combined with the online store including apps loyalty and others great optiosn offered by Shopify.

Puntos en contra:

To me is the monthly cost of the post apart a the onmine subscription offered by Shopify.

Jillienne
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

Shopify POS

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

This is an amazing app to add to your Shopify store so when you go out to craft shows etc you can use the free app.

Puntos en contra:

When setting up a retail location it will be costly.

Stephanie
Inventory Manager en Canadá
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Shopify POS is easy to use and great for places with distinct items

4,0 hace 4 años

When using it to process payments, it's intuitive to use. Simply use the search bar to search product name or SKU and relevant products with photos comes up. It's best used for products with few variants or with detailed variants. In our cafe, it allows baristas to show all customizations of drinks right on the receipt which increases efficiency in our store. We can also adjust what tax applies on each order or product in the order, and can create discounts on the spot. Also, it offers a 'quick sale' function which allows the staff member to add a product without going to the back end of the system. Additionally, customers can be added to the order meaning that our stored customer information can be added once the customer is ready for checkout. This is particularly useful when some customers have credits on their accounts, or have tax-free status.

Puntos en contra:

While searching, even if the whole SKU is put in, Shopify POS (in its tile view) will only show the product, not the variant within it. Also, it doesn't show the SKU unless you press and hold the product image. This can be time-consuming and can sometimes lead to staff accidentally selecting the wrong product, despite knowing the exact SKU of the product they were looking for. Also, if our wifi ever disconnects in the store, the POS on the ipads is rendered useless. There should be some way of temporarily logging orders placed while offline then uploading them to the system. And since the latest update, it takes about 4 steps to let a customer pay once the order has been input if they are paying with debit/credit since we use external terminals.

Patent Draftsman en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Shopify is by far the best shopping cart I've every used, and the POS is no exception.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It's constantly saving us money. With Shopify POS we don't have to spend anything extra for the POS support that connects into our existing shopping cart.

VALUE. Shopify allowed us to have a free developer account to test and work through our hesitations before paying a penny for the cart. The POS system comes with the cart for free, it works flawlessly on any apple device, I haven't tried the android offering, but I'm sure it's great as well. The account comes with multiple logins for managing employees with specified permissions for keeping eyes and fingers out of places they shouldn't be. And to top it all off it has a fantastic API connection that allows us to connect it to our Fishbowl Inventory Management system, which brings in the orders from both cart and POS and sorts the inventory out, handles the shipping with shipstation, posts back tracking and fulfills the orders in shopify and all the while capturing all the financial data in QB. I could seriously fire multiple employees for all the time and work this automation is doing for me.

Puntos en contra:

If I had to complain it would be that there are some things you can't customize that you might be able to with one of the self hosted carts such as magento, woocommerce, or even magento 2.

Maile
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Mostly good

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Despite the minor flaws, I still use Shopify POS because it is the easiest POS solution for my business. The pricing is fine as well.

The Shopify POS is linked to my product list, which makes it easy to select which product(s) shoppers are buying.

Puntos en contra:

It was hard to set a temporary sales tax. I live in Oregon where we don't have a sales tax, but sometimes travel to other states for conventions or shows. While at the show I need a way to set a location-based temporary sales tax and at the same time allow my online customers to check out without any sales tax. That was surprisingly hard to do last time I used Shopify POS. It's possible the problem has been fixed by now... I haven't used it since before the pandemic started.

marquita
owner/operator en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Shopify POS has definitely benefited my online live sales

4,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I have been using Shopify POS for sometime, I've added other software and payment systems but I doubt that we will completely walk away from Shopify POS.

I love that I am able to create and scan barcodes versus entering prices and descriptions when customers make a purchase, its more efficient and I can keep track of what I have, sold and sale items. It's really great!

Puntos en contra:

They are a couple of pricing plans you can choose from (monthly rates) but there are still some charges you will incur; like fees for on line sales and in-person sales.

Samuel
Co Founder en EE. UU.

Great for Multi-Channel Retail Businesses

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I suggest that all the ecommerce companies I advise use Shopify to build their sites. Shopify is a natural extension of this into the brick and mortar/pop-up shop world. Shopify POS automatically integrates with your Ecommerce inventory levels, analytics, and more — making it a no-brainer for businesses already using the shopify platform.

The shopify POS is extremely easy to use and train in employees on. It may not be as powerful as some stores require, but as an ecommerce business that runs the occasional popup shop, it has more than enough features for what we need. I like how well it integrates into the systems we already are running.

Puntos en contra:

I have no major complaints. The hardware accessories can be a bit buggy, but there's always an easy workaround.

Sales Team Member en Canadá
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

Amazing POS solution for Shopify store owners

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Overall experience is very satisfactory and does all the things that we have expected out of a POS system. I would definitely recommend it to someone who has an online Shopify store and a retail store to sync the data and leverage the power of Shopify in analytics, order management, and inventory management with multiple locations

The most important feature of this product is it syncs the retail store orders with your online store and keeps the order management easy. It also takes care of payment processing and sales reports. We can use multi-location in Shopify to differentiate the inventory between the online store and the retail store.

Puntos en contra:

I have remembered that there were some issues/limitations on the Shopify side when it came to refunding some of the orders and we can't find the order by the customer name, in such scenarios, It could have been better when the customer don't have their credit card or email with them

Kelly
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Not a fan of the app update

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The old POS app was very easy to use, but with the update I am thinking of switching to Square. I reached out customer service about the possibly of reverting to the old app; they respond quickly which is great, but unfortunately we are stuck with the new app which I do not think will work for our business.

Shopify makes it easy to add and edit products to your library. It's great that it tracks inventory and can easily see sales and customer data.

Puntos en contra:

I have been using shopify pos for almost 2 years and am very disappointed with the recent upgrade. We use the pos app for farmers markets and oftentimes don't have great internet. With the new update, we cannot even get into the app without great internet. Additionally, there is a new password feature that is used to get into the app. It was not very intuitive to figure out how to turn this off and caused some problems with our staff. The new layout is not very user friendly as I find myself having to do several extra steps to complete a sale than I used to.

Dan
Director of Auxiliary Services en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Incredible versatility at a very reasonable cost

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Shopify POS makes selling items in-person a total breeze. Barcodes can be scanned with the iPad's camera, and integrating either Shopify payments or third-party credit card systems are very easy. Plus, receipts can be printed, e-mailed, or texted

The ease with which one can customize the buttons (discounts, etc.), product selection, adding multiple products to an order, the ease with which one can accept payment methods (cash, cc, or third party payment), and the ability to take the system anywhere where there is an internet connection (i.e. mobile).

Puntos en contra:

The fact that you cannot use any bluetooth hand scanner with the system (there's only one and it's very expensive).

Jessica
manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

love centralizing my POS and website together!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: got us more sales!~

I was using square as my POS for a long time and it worked fine for years I had zero complaints but something better came along shopify POS ... the reason i decided to switch over (again i had 0 issue w square i loved it) is because my website runs on shopify so its alot nicer to be able to ring customers up and tie it to my website i can then add them to my email list , aesthetically it looks nicer esp on the customers end, i can literally sell items from my website on the go! love it! helps me track what i sell more of, which makes my job easier! the fees are decent.

Puntos en contra:

I did sign up for this when it first came out so I had to "wait" a few weeks before it got to me, which was not a big deal but really was the only con . no complaints as of yet

Brenda
manager en EE. UU.

Easy to use

5,0 hace 5 años

I like that Shopify POS is integrated with our Shopify website. If we sell something in store, it deducts it from our inventory online, which is very convenient. I don't have to worry about inventory being off.

Puntos en contra:

The thing I like the least about Shopify POS is that when I issue store credit to a customer, there is no way in the system to know who the store credit was issued to in the future. In other words, you have to keep track of it yourself.

Jessi
Director of Marketing and Operations en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It works okay but not great

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It does the job, but I think Square is overall better.

I like that it integrates with Shopify. The card readers are high quality. The app interface is okay.

Puntos en contra:

The app is different on iPad versus iPhone. The iPad version is way better, but we do mostly outdoor events, so we use phones and it's a bummer.

Scotty
Scotty
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Shopify's POS Software makes our in-person events happen

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with the POS software has been extremely positive. I have only had issues when I've brought the POS Hardware into the equation with faulty and unreliable bluetooth pairing.

What I like most about the software is the ability to use it in a few different ways. During an event, I can use the search feature to add the actual product to the shopping cart for better inventory keeping, or I can do a "quick sale" and just enter the total amount for custom orders. I really like the flexibility there.

Puntos en contra:

The pairing of the software and the hardware (credit card reader, in this case) is spotty at best. There are a lot of times that we have to manually enter CC information because we can't get the bluetooth pairing to work correctly. Would love a physical "docking" ability as a failsafe.

Jonathan
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Needs some work to become a full featured POS system

4,0 hace 4 años

Relatively easy to set up with recommended hardware for not a ton of money. Runs off an iPad and supports multiple users and cash management. Isn't like a lot of the antiquated POS systems out there

Puntos en contra:

Checkout flow can be slow which is difficult when there is a long line. Wish it were better at handling exchanges and returns. Would require us to go to the web version of Shopify to get full access to order controls.

Daniel
Head of Marketing en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Fantastic POS Software

5,0 hace 4 años

I love how this software is completely integrated with our Shopify e-com store. This allows me to sell my products at different pop-up events throughout the year. If I didn't have this, I'd be worried about trying to keep track of transactions, keep cash on hand, etc... This makes life easy and simple

Puntos en contra:

This sin't really a con, but I get worried sometimes that the internet might conk out on my phone. You can't process transactions unless you have a signal, so you're dependent on a good connection. I've been able to work through everything so far, but it is a little scary when it takes a couple of seconds to process a customer's transactions.

Lorie
Boutique owner en EE. UU.

4 year user

Comentarios: I have loved using Shopify pos

Ease of use, that it can be set up on an iPad, wireless scanner capabilities. Easily to do phone orders. Syncs with website

Puntos en contra:

Returns can tend to be difficult at times due to the new update. Sometimes I only want to do store credit but it will give me an option to put it on their credit card only so we have to manually figure it out. The old version was much better in my opinion.