Sobre Focos

Helps Individuals and remote teams to remain connected, manage multiple mail and app accounts. SMBs, teams, entreprenuers, freelancers.

Descubre más sobre Focos

Puntos en contra:

Lack of mobile version, reporting can be enhanced.

Valoraciones de Focos

Funciones
Relación calidad-precio
5,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

Focos tiene una valoración global de 4.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 16 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (16)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Focos antes?

Chris F.
Chris F.
CTO en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

A new way of working

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Impressed. Very stable product, dont think I've come across a single problem in day to day use. I rely on the software everyday and in over 18 months of usage, its never let me down. The app supports a broad range of enterprise apps, and so it has now become my central tool that I use every day. Chrome (and others) are now relegated to the casual web browsing tool, that they were always meant to be.

Overcomes all of the limitations of using a general purpose browser, such as Edge or Chrome, and provides a single "work in a box" environment. When I start up the application, I know that I have all of my web based enterprise apps loaded and ready to go. The app gives me the ability to operate multiple, independent personas (i.e. running multiple Gmail accounts) without having to log-in or log-out in order to switch.

Puntos en contra:

Would like to see more features around the personas (i.e. I use several different apps in relation to one persona and it would be nice to see a set of apps linked together in support of a single persona).

hace 2 años

Hi Chris, Appreciate your comments, great to see the productivity benefits you are getting from the product! Thanks for your feedback about the persona grouping, expect to see that soon, we want to ensure user experience remains paramount as we add features. Best wishes, WFHBOX Team.

General Manager en Moldavia
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

If you are seeking how to streamline your team's work, you're in the right place

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our use of SaaS apps has been going up, even more so now with work from home. We wanted to provide our teams with a solution from which they can launch and use all the apps in streamlined and safe way.

Was super easy to setup for my team. Customized workspace, + predefines technology stack for collaboration. Finally whole team is communicating in the same place. Even tho it's virtual.

Puntos en contra:

Not all the app i'm using are currently in system. More apps would be nice. More data on apps usage would help analyze my team activity.

Mark H.
Comercio y desarrollo internacional, 51-200 empleados

Review of wfhbox

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My daily work involves a wide range of activities, including internal management, CRM-based activity, and the use of a wide range of applications. I feel WFHBOX and similar solutions can help to improve business performance and help users to manage their different software and applications more effectively.

I found the installation and set-up extremely easy, and very intuitive in terms of connecting to specific apps via a pre-loaded menu. The navigation bar is extremely user friendly, enabling the user to jump easily between different apps. The fantastic thing about WFHBOX is it eliminates the need to have multiple applications and windows open at a single time, helping to prevent my PC from slowing down and boosting productivity considerably. The software integrates seamlessly with all the apps and platforms I use on a day-to-day basis.

Puntos en contra:

There were a few bugs here and there, so as some difficulties with Google logins. It would perhaps be good to expand the list of pre-loaded app options, as there were a few we use that weren't available and needed to be set-up manually (Formsite, People HR, ClearReview, WeTransfer). Having clearly identifiable App logos is much easier, so the more pre-loaded apps there are the better the user experience (or perhaps having option to customise the icons). I also wondered whether the WFHBOX logo should be moved away from the App navigation bar as it is a bit of a distraction.

hace 2 años

Hi Mark, Happy to hear you found the set-up and use of our product as extremely user-friendly! Thanks for your feedback and yes we're also adding more apps as you mentioned. Best wishes.

Thomas I.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A simple to use time-saver in the battle against browser tabs

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: A really handy tool that saves me time and organisations my information far more effectively. I'm getting less distracted by 25 open tabs, a problem that had initially got worse with increased home working.

The user interface is slick, and makes it much easier to find my apps than Chrome

Puntos en contra:

There are some features that that could definitely help even more in the future - hopefully they are on the roadmap

hace 2 años

Hey, Nice to hear you are loving the user experience, we will certainly be adding functionality whilst ensuring we do not bloat the product experience. Best wishes, WFHBOX Team.

Tony S.
CEO/CTO en RU
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

I use it every day!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It really helps me keep my customer environments separate and in my role that is the real win.

I work as a consultant and need different environments for my different customers. In the browser it's a nightmare of switching login all the time. In WFHBox, I can simply have separate apps for each of my customers. Easy.

Puntos en contra:

I'd like support for browser tabs and for grouping apps into 'session groups' so that links from one app to the other worked without requiring multiple logins.

hace 2 años

Hi Tony, Glad you like the user experience of our product! Thanks for your feedback on grouping apps, its on our roadmap! Best Wishes.

Anthony jade M.
Anthony jade M.
Freelancer en Filipinas
Estudios de mercado, Trabajador autónomo

WFHBOX Review

5 hace 2 años

I have been using this software for a month already and I have been very satisfied on how easy to use this software and it made my life so easy especially with my work on a daily basis. Unlike the other browsers I usually get an issue like the browser would crash or the site won't open. So in order for me to get back to work, I need to perform few troubleshooting steps and I have been using this software for a month already and I have been very satisfied with how easy to use this software and it made my life so easy especially with my work on a daily basis. Unlike the other browsers, I usually get an issue like the browser would crash or the site won't open. So in order for me to get back to work, I need to perform a few troubleshooting steps and it will be a waste of time. But for WFHBOX as I stated earlier, it really made my work life easy. it will be a waste of time. But for WFHBOX as I stated earlier, it really made my work life easy.

Puntos en contra:

The only suggestion I can give to this software application is it will us create multiple tabs at the same time.

hace 2 años

Hi Anthony, Glad to hear the product is saving you from browser slow-down and crashes! Great input about the multiple tabs within apps, this has been noted! Best wishes!

Noyan N.
CEO en RU
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

My inbox hub!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Easy and simple. Like having my iphone but on a big screen! I can access all my email, messaging and documents from one hub. I have seven inboxes and four messaging platforms, so this really does make like simple. All logged on and ready to use.

Easy to install, then about ten minutes to set up my various inboxes and then all working. Really helped my issues of having to sign out of my two Microsoft Outlook accounts , or having multiple tabs open on my browser.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing negative at this point to report.

hace 2 años

Hi Noyan, Great to hear this is helping you with multiple email accounts and was quick for you to set-up! Best wishes, WFHBOX Team.

Brett G.
Business Development Manager en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Provides better communication and collaboration platform to my remote colleagues

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We’re a remote first company and in that regard wanted to ensure our team members have access to all their SaaS apps in one dedicated workspace. I was the "Guinea Pig" within the business and I'll be recommend others adopt it.

The simplicity of the platform is why I've stayed with WFHbox beyond the initial free trial. Initially I was sceptical about whether this would add value but once I got used to it and integrated the app's I use daily, it became a breeze and get so much more done.

Puntos en contra:

None really other than I'd like to see multiple apps in groups for ease of use in the future.

hace 2 años

Hi Brett, Good to hear it's helping you get through more in your day! Thanks for your feedback on grouping, its certainly on the roadmap. Best, WFHBOX Team.

Marco P.
Marco P.
Modeller Associate en RU
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I care abut my productivity

5 hace 2 años

I am trialing this tool because it can help me not getting distracted when I am focused on my work tasks - working at complex financial and mathematical models on very large global projects, every little mistake can result in the wrong decision, costing million of $! This tool gives me the opportunity not to be distracted by social media and emails but still have them easily available when I need to check them out

Puntos en contra:

I am still learning my way through the software

Flavio A.
Flavio A.
COO en RU
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

WFHBox made my desktop more organised

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I've been use to working out of the browser with my cloud apps so was not sure about a dedicated workspace like this, but it turns out it really is a more organised and clean way to work.

Having everything, all of my work apps, located in the same place and organised neatly makes navigation and returning to my open tasks much easier than before.

Puntos en contra:

Transferring passwords again is not ideal but not a deal breaker either.

Cornelia O.
HRM en Suiza
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Connecting our remote teams for better collaboration

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We wanted to provide our team with a solution to help them work remotely, whilst remaining connected for better collaboration. It is an intuitive, simple product which everyone on our team got up and running with, little to no training required! Other alternatives appeared complicated on set-up.

We wanted to ensure that our team had a digital workplace destination which was common to all members of our team and yet could be customised to suit each department or team member, WFHBOX provided that.

Puntos en contra:

A straightforward product that everyone gets, so if we had to say anything it would be a future ask, we would like to see more features around groups and departments going forward.

hace 2 años

Hi Cornelia, Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear the product is helping your remote teams to collaborate better. Thanks for your feedback on groups and departments, its in our roadmap. Best wishes!

Davide R.
Director en Francia
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

WFH review by Smart-up

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very positive experience, it is a unique product, it keeps me logged in onto all the SaaS apps I use and with all the emails and notifications I receive it does help me stay focused.

Single log-in, features to block-out distractions (turn-off app notifications), stats on app usage, app discovery

Puntos en contra:

lack of mobile version, reporting can be enhanced

hace 2 años

Hi Davide, Awesome that the product is keeping you engaged in your SaaS apps, and keeping you focused! Happy to hear this. Thanks for your comments about lack of mobile, it's on our roadmap for sure, a sync'd mobile version. Best Wishes!

Jevgenij M.
Developer en RU
Internet, 11-50 empleados

Like it

Comentarios: Satisfied

Quick, easy to use, works on Macbook Por

Puntos en contra:

Quite expensive, haven't used it for long time, can't compare with other products

hace 2 años

Hi Jevenij, Glad you found it easy to use. We'll take into account pricing, we are better value than the competition who are 30-40% more. Best wishes.

Dustin P.
Web Developer en Alemania
Internet, 2-10 empleados

Everything in one place

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: wfhbox has really improved my efficiency switching between the various apps on my PC.

I love that I can have all of my standard apps open in one place rather than having several windows and browser tabs open. This has a huge impact on my productivity.

Puntos en contra:

I really wish there was a dark theme/mode.

hace 2 años

Hey, Many thanks for your review, we appreciate it! We will be looking at further personalisation of the app with features such as dark mode! Best, WFHBOX Team.

Scott D.
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

Software Review for Recruiters

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I felt this software has been able to make me more efficient, productive, and as helped me achieve my daily output goals. I would highly recommend it to the recruitment industry

The ease of use, very user friendly and you can customise the apps to how you want it.

Puntos en contra:

Very little not to like its a great product and I see it been a market leader

hace 2 años

Hi Scott, Appreciate your feedback, glad to hear you found the set-up and use of our product as easy. Best wishes.

Selina S.
Administrative Assistant en Suiza
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

wfhbox is the future!

5 hace 2 años

An intuitive, simple product which everyone on a team got up and running with, little to no training required! Other alternatives appeared complicated on set-up. Very easy handling, and great in daily use. Nothing gets lost anymore and I can do all tasks from only one program.

Puntos en contra:

nothing to say, just a very helpful software which has to be used by everyone!

hace 2 años

Hi Selina, Happy to hear you found the set-up and use of our product easy and no training was required! Best wishes.