Opiniones de MyPOS Connect

4,7 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,9 /5

Sobre MyPOS Connect

Cloud enabled retail POS system with powerful inventory management tools and built-in customer rewards programs.

Descubre más sobre MyPOS Connect

Mostrando 24 opiniones

Alex W.
General Manager
Tabaco, 2-10 empleados

"My POS Connect"

Puntos a favor: I love the feature of the import and export when doing counts, POs, and inventory corrections. The amount of field to get nuanced information when searching is perfect.

Contras: The a couple of problems absolutely have arose over the last 6 months but we have worked past them with the help of the support team. Being that we are in tobacco its kind of a drag that Shopify is the standard of website that it would like us to use.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 4/8/2020

Hi Alex, Thanks so much for the awesome review! Regarding your Shopify comment, you're right, it is the only "off-the-shelf" eCommerce solution for MyPOS Connect. However, we do have a Web API that will allow you to choose any eCommerce platform you like and then integrate it with our database. Please feel free to reach out to me directly or contact our support team if you would like more information.

Channing S.
Agricultura, 11-50 empleados

"MyPOS Connect review"

Comentarios: Excellent support.
With so many different on line and delivery companies, not looking for perfect integration but need smoother methods for inputting, tracking orders from external systems...

Puntos a favor: License fee grows with you based on number and actual use- helpful for seasonal and small business.
Card machine and on line business integrations.
Service! Excellent support.

Contras: There are no hints or self help instructions. While this would be difficult to keep current and is part of their business plan to encourage purchase of support, its not overwhelmingly negative.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 29/7/2020

Hi Channing, thank you so much for your review and your comments on our service and support. I agree that our user documentation could be improved; we are constantly trying to update the manual but it is a never-ending challenge. Regarding self-help instructions, we recently created a series of screencasts that you can access from the Customer Resource page on our website. They weren't available yet when you had your training, so you might not even know they exist. if you have any other specific ideas about how we can improve MyPOS Connect, please don't hesitate to send them to wishlist@tricityretail.com or email me directly.

Linda L.

"Great Software"

Comentarios: Great experience, still working on understanding how to grow our use and make it more effective.

Puntos a favor: Support for the software, set up and make changes are easy, clear fields and how to's.

Contras: Not enough fields for our current requirements.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 24/7/2020

Hi Linda, thank you for your review; your comments are greatly appreciated. I am concerned to see your scores for "Feature/Functionality" and "Value for Money". We built the membership functionality based on your specifications. So if your requirements have changed, let's look at that. I would also like to know more about why you feel that MyPOS Connect is not excellent value for the price. We believe that our solution offers enterprise-level functionality at a price-point that anyone can afford. If you don't agree, I would love to talk to you about that.

Amber T.
Customer Service Representative

"myPOS Connect"

Comentarios: We don't have an online store yet, but are headed in that direction. It is good to know that there is an integrated solution available: MyPOS + Shopify

Puntos a favor: Best feature (as compared to our previous system) is Physical Inventory taking. Many of our products are non-inventory (i.e. tickets), and we have a fairly small shop. We hand count on paper when we do our yearly inventory. MyPOS allows you to export your product list to Excel, and arrange the paper count sheets in any order that suits you. You can manually input your QTYs back into Excel and then import the numbers to myPOS. Using Excel saves a lot of time. Our previous system didn't allow flexibility in sorting the list, so entering QTYs after the count was very tedious.

Contras: Our previous system allowed us to have 2 separate programs running: the sales module, and the back office module. We could easily switch between windows, to make sales to customers and then (when there's no customer) do back office tasks. MyPOS Connect doesn't allow that flexibility. My desk is a public facing position, where I do sales + all of the back end work. If a customer wants to make a purchase while I am working in the back end (e.g. creating a PO), I have to close it and navigate to the sales screen when a customer wants to make a purchase. This is the biggest drawback of this program. I feel like I lose a lot of time, navigating between front end and back end, as I try to balance customer service with productivity (in terms of "back office" work).

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 27/7/2020

Hi Amber, Thank you for your review and especially for the kind words about our support. I agree with you about the inconvenience of not being able to have two instances of the program running on the same workstation; it means that you must exit out of the POS module to perform back office functions (and vice versa). It's partly a result of how the software is licensed. We will definitely bring this discussion to the developers of MyPOS Connect and see if there is a way to rectify this in a future release.

Philippe-antoine D.
Owner & President
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados

"MyPOS Feedback"

Comentarios: We are extremly happy with the system and the integrators (TriCity). The system is very stable, user friendly and we are able to customize pretty much everything that we want. The possibilities are endless. They are at the forefront of the technology.

Puntos a favor: There is a long list of features that we love but one of the deciding factor was the cloud base system while having an offline redundancy at the store level. If we lose internet we are able to still conduct our activities.

Contras: The interface isn't the most pretty out there.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 27/7/2020

Hi Phil, Thanks for your review and your kind words. It's very much appreciated. I agree with you; the UI is a bit simplistic. MyPOS Connect was designed this way so that users could switch between a PC monitor with a keyboard and a hand-held tablet with out a keyboard - and they would see the exact same screen design. This eliminates training issues when using two different POS form factors. We are always looking to improve the software; so if you have any ideas for how we could improve the UI, without losing this ability to easily switch between form factors, I would love to hear them - or you can always send your design requests to wishlist@tricityretail.com.

Johnathan R.
Purchasing Manager
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/7/2020

"Simple and easy to use!"

Comentarios: MyPos helped streamline purcahsing and inventory management. At the same time, the back office gave the administration a lot of access what we needed to log into a store's computer to do.

Puntos a favor: The adaptability of the software. There are a lot of customer things that can be done to fit the needs of our organization. At the same time, the program is very simple and easy to use. The transition for our team was seamless.

Contras: The program is a little slow at the till when processing transaction and searching up in our customer database. Our internet connection is fine, but sometimes it take a little longer than we would like to complete some tasks.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 24/7/2020

Hi John, Thank you very much for your review. I'm concerned about your comment about speed when accessing your customer database. I know that you have over 400,000 customer records, these are all locally stored on each POS station, so the speed of the internet doesn't come into play here. What does affect the speed is the processing power and amount of RAM memory your POS stations have. The bigger the database, the more power you need. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your options for more powerful workstations.

Tim S.
  • Publicado el 31/7/2020

"My POS Connect Review by Tim Stauffer Churchills-Crossings"

Comentarios: Overall very satisfied with My POS. It is easy to customize a lot of the features.

Puntos a favor: It is very user friendly and integrates well with other apps in our day to day activities. Was a smooth transition.

Contras: Some reports that we used to have do not exist. Also you are unable to modify reports are shuffle columns etc, giving the option of different sorting. It has to be done in a third party app. ie Excel
Also the ability to create your own reports is not there. Customer files lack information. The info is in different reports.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 4/8/2020

Hi Tim, thanks very much for your review. You're right, the standard reports do not allow you to drag and drop columns or change groupings, etc. There is an optional Interactive Reports plug-in module that provides this functionality. Please reach out to our support team if you would like it installed. Also, I would like to know more about the customer data you wish to track. The Customer file has extra definable fields we can configure to track whatever customer information you need. Feel free to contact our support team or email me directly with your ideas.

Aaron L.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/7/2020

"Amazing cloud based point of sale software!"

Comentarios: We have 40 stores we manage with MyPOS, inventory replenishment, and reporting are the two biggest areas MyPOS has improved over our previous software.

Puntos a favor: What we like most about MyPOS is just how customizable it is. Pretty much anything we can imagine, the software can be tweaked to do. We could not have anticipated the number of efficiencies MyPOS brought our company. Store staff, inventory replenishment, loss prevention, reporting - everyone loves how MyPOS has improved their areas of responsibility.

Contras: If there is an area we would like to see improved is the live dashboard. Compared to other software solutions, MyPOS could certainly improve its dashboard.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 27/7/2020

Aaron, thank you very much for your review. I would love to hear more about how we could improve the dashboard. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your ideas or email wishlist@tricityretail.com.

John H.
Executive Director

"MyPOS Simplicity"

Comentarios: The experience has been a vast improvement over our previous POS and the customer support is stellar.

Puntos a favor: Easy integration, easy to create hot keys, good permissions control, good out of the box reporting plus the ability to create custom reports. The Shopify sync tool is excellent and simplified our e-commerce setup and inventory control.

Contras: Initially there were some issues with our semi integrated pin pads but that was resolved quickly.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 24/7/2020

Hi John, Thank you for your review; it's very much appreciated. I noticed that you only gave 4 stars for feature/functionality. If you have ideas that you feel would improve the software, feel free to email them to wishlist@tricityretail.com.

Maryse L.

"Great pos system"

Comentarios: Great and really love it.

Puntos a favor: Really enjoyed the workorders and sending the invoices by email during covid. Love the menu buttons that can easily access products by category. Also love that my data is in the cloud. No more backups and worrying about loosing data.

Contras: If I have no internet I can ‘t access my data.
I had issues with the printing of labels for my products.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 29/7/2020

Hi Maryse, thank you so much for your review and your positive comments. I agree that it can be annoying if you are performing management functions in the back office software and you lose your internet connection. The good news is that your sales reps can continue to make sales in the POS in offline mode. Some of our customers with spotty internet service get a second fallback internet service or a cell-based internet modem that they turn on when their main service drops out. It doubles your internet service costs but it's a good solution if you cannot afford to have internet outages.

Lisa N.

"MyPOS Review"

Comentarios: Overall very positive. Big improvement, especially regarding customer service, from our previous provider. Would recommend for any small to medium sized business that cannot afford a custom program as it has almost everything needed. They are also constantly upgrading.

Puntos a favor: Love the many reporting options; the ability to program sales and discounts easily; ease in searching for products; integration with excel; ability to integrate with live website for ecommerce (have not used yet); excellent support from Tri City; POS and till process is easy for new staff to learn.

Contras: No accounts payable integration; limited ability to keep notes for customers and suppliers; reports don't sort well (no logic to how the information appears on the report); need a way to highlight most used reports due to the large number of options; need some improvement on inventory count.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 27/7/2020

Hi Lisa, thanks for your review. I appreciate your kind words but I'm deeply concerned about your comments on Features/Functionality. Please contact our support team and they can set up additional data fields to track whatever information you need for your customers and suppliers. Also, we have an optional Interactive Reports plug-in that will allow you to sort reports any way you like. Please contact me and I can provide more information on this. Lastly, we have done a number of integrations to Accounts Payable systems. However some accounting systems don't allow for A/P transactions to be imported from 3rd party programs. If you are using an accounting system that can import purchases into the A/P module, then our support team can build a custom integration for you.

Marlon L.
IT Manager
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/7/2020

"MyPos gave our fireworks company the bang we needed!"

Comentarios: The crew at Tri City retail is 2nd to none! We briefly switched to another "cheaper" company for a year, it was the longest year of my life and we hired them back as soon as we were out of contract, Never again !

Puntos a favor: Easy to implement, love the bin location feature and the overall ease of the system.

Contras: We literally have zero complaints! TriCity has worked any problem we encountered. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a huge help.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 29/7/2020

Hey Marlon, thank you so much for your review and your kind words. We're very glad to have you back as our customer.

Bill L.

"That Bead Lady Review"

Comentarios: In isolation, I'm happy with MyPOS; however the integration/functionality could still potentially be enhanced significantly.

Puntos a favor: MyPOS is easy to use and reliable. We use the software daily in our retail store. I think the on-line training/help material could be further expanded on.

Contras: I'm still frustrated with the linkage with Shopify. I find I'm having to manage visible on-line skus in Shopify then perform a similar task in MyPOS. With well over 10k skus and movement of inventory this task is almost impossible, especially when you factor in new skus and discontinuing skus in the mix.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 29/7/2020

Hi Bill, Thank you for your review and especially your comments on our Shopify eCommerce integration. A lot of our customers have deployed this plug-in during the Covid shutdowns; so there has been a lot of focus on building in many new features. I would say that it has been significantly improved since you deployed it last year. Please reach out to our support team to discuss your challenges; they'll do everything possible to help you overcome them.

Michael K.
Muebles, 2-10 empleados

"Cohen and Cohen Review"

Comentarios: Great !

Puntos a favor: The thing I like most about the software is the support that tri-city provides

Contras: My needs thus far have been fairly basic ... over time as we use the system more I will likely find things that need improvement. Overall no complaints

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 29/7/2020

Mike, thanks for your review and for your comment about our support. We're always glad to get suggestions to improve MyPOS Connect. Please feel free to send your ideas for new features or product enhancements to wishlist@tricityretail.com.

Richard S.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/7/2020

"Easy to use, easy to learn"

Comentarios: Simply makes every aspect of running our wholesale operations much easier and efficient.

Puntos a favor: We use MyPOS to manage our wholesale operations. We needed a way to track inventory as sales are entered and this product gives us that feature. It has also helped streamline managing accounts and billing statements. It's made my job a lot easier in many ways.

Contras: Would be nice to have a feature that allocates items that are on back order to customer orders as new stock is added to inventory. Should add the items in the order the customer orders were placed.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 24/7/2020

Hi Richard, thank-you so much for your review. Although MyPOS Connect is primarily a retail POS solution, we do have many customers who also operate wholesale distribution centers. So I love your suggestions on allocating orders. Please contact me to discuss this; as I would like to know more.

Keith S.
  • Publicado el 2/8/2020

"Popeye's Edmonton and area"

Comentarios: Great, no complaints.

Puntos a favor: Integration was easy...the system is easy to teach others.

Contras: The back button is not really back and the overall functioning is slow.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 4/8/2020

Hi Keith, thanks very much for your review. I'd like to know more about why your system is running slowly. There are a number of conditions that could be causing this. Please contact our support team or email me directly so that we can diagnose the reason and suggest some solutions.

• Publicado el 2/8/2020
Terri A.

"Easy to use"

Comentarios: Very goid

Puntos a favor: We needed to pivot and adapt to deface retail challenges with Covid 19. MyPOS was easily configured to work with Shopify to provide an integrated online solution.

Contras: Navigation can be difficult when searching in-depth for information.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 24/7/2020

Hi Terri, thank you very much for your review. I'd like to know more about your navigation challenges. Please contact me when you have a few minutes to discuss this.

Rochelle T.
Community Events and Merchandise Manager
Deportes, 11-50 empleados

"Review"

Puntos a favor: The fact I can import inventory from an excel sheet is a huge time saver. Able to have quick buttons to assist with sales. Able to work with development team to incorporate ask's into the reporting centre. Ie having more product levels in reports to assist with Sales per classification.

Contras: Having the online store with Shopify, I had looked at that system for our POS so it would connect. The price to connect it monthly is pretty high. Updating product individually is hard compared to the old system where you can scroll down and edit. This system times times out and goes to a blank screen to start search again.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 24/7/2020

Hi Rochelle, thanks for your review; I really appreciate your comment on updating product records individually. I agree that it can be a bit cumbersome when your system is configured to use the search window to find product records. There is a parameter setting that you can change that will default the product search to a list. Please contact our support team and they can show you how to set that.

Jodie L.
Support Manager
  • Publicado el 29/7/2020

"Easy to use software with fantasic reports and inventory control."

Comentarios: Keeping track of inventory across four locations was becoming a big challenge. With MyPOS we know exactly where everything is.

Puntos a favor: Our staff members, across four locations, were able to use this software with minimal training.

Contras: I can't think of anything I don't like.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 30/7/2020

Thank you for your review Jodie. We're so glad to have you as a customer.

• Publicado el 29/7/2020
Majid H.
VP
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/7/2020

"Happy MyPOS Connect user"

Comentarios: I am a very happy end-user and as a support user and as an admin app user with MyPOS Connect

Puntos a favor: All existing features work well, no bugs

Contras: Maybe to add more features , like create a sales order from Store to be picked in store B

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 24/7/2020

Hi Majid, thank-you for your review; it's greatly appreciated. Just so you know, we are currently working on building a plug-in app that enables you to create an order in one store and expedite it (or pick-up) in another store. I will contact you as soon as it's available. If you have any other feature ideas that you believe would improve MyPOS Connect, please email them to wishlist@tricityretail.com

Celena S.
Manager, Marketing & Communications
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/8/2020

"MyPOS Connect"

Comentarios: Great product, easy user interface, easy to customize in the back end

Puntos a favor: Interactive platform, easy to use and customize with the team at Tri-City

Contras: Needs to be connected to the internet to work to its fullest potential, would be nice to be able to do more offline

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 5/8/2020

Thank-you very much for your review Celena. It's truly appreciated. The challenge we have with providing some of the functionality while offline is that there are specific features that need to update the Cloud database immediately, in order to ensure data integrity across multiple store locations. If you're finding that you get frequent internet outages, many of our customers have had success using mobile Internet modems. These are very inexpensive and are widely available from any cell phone company. If you have any questions or additional thoughts about this, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

• Publicado el 4/8/2020
Jason R.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

"MyPOS Review"

Puntos a favor: Features and functionality. Ease of use

Contras: Nothing. All features and functionality. Somewhat time consuming to migrate but that was expected.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 28/7/2020

Hi Jason, thank you so much for your review! It's greatly appreciated.

Colin M.
CFO

"Great Product"

Comentarios: This is a great product and we are very happy with it so far and will be rolling it out to other locations.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use and very intuitive. Great functionality.

Contras: We didn't have it sooner. Did not find many issues.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 24/7/2020

Thanks for your comments Colin. They're very much appreciated.

Ed B.

"Fantastic Product"

Comentarios: I have a business advisory firm that help out a client with a number of operational inefficiencies . Leveraging the functionality of MyPOS was critical to our success..[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing and certainly goes above and beyond.

Puntos a favor: Very user friendly, cloud based. Amazing support. Good value for money. Ease of customization

Contras: That is am not a part owner of Tri-City :-) Seriously, MyPOS does what it is suppose to. It is a very solid POS. I can't think of anything i dislike about it.

por Tri-City Retail Systems el 4/8/2020

Ed, thank-you so much for your review. If you have suggestions for features/functions that you feel would improve MyPOS Connect, please send them to wishlist@tricityretail.com or email me directly.