Sobre Promoly

Promoly is an easy-to-use, affordable, and effective tool for promoting your music, podcast, and audio content.

Descubre más sobre Promoly

Puntos en contra:

Also PromoLy sometimes ends up putting the email in the spam folder.

Valoraciones de Promoly

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Promoly tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 41 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (41)

Nieves S.
label owner en España

Es Genial

4 el año pasado

poder llegar miles de artistas y el aspecto del sistema

Puntos en contra:

el precio muy excesivo para las funciones que tiene, deberia ser mas accesible para empresas con menos ganancias

Michael K.
Michael K.

Best promo service around

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I've been with them for years and never had any major issues. When I have had issues, I've just emailed them on their support and they fixed the issue immediately.

Absolutely love the ease of use, it's easy and simple to setup.

Puntos en contra:

Some extra options to customise the emails would be nice

Tom G.
Music producer, Composer , Author , Remixer , Label Owner en RU

Great Promo.ly !

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very good overall until bugs been fixed

Very efficient, very friendly people , very useful

Puntos en contra:

-Impossible in certain positions to individuate / remove / change people IN groups -Audio downloads diseappeared many times due to system bugs putting my customers in rage and my credibility in balance ( very painful )

el año pasado

Hey Tom, thanks for the review! I wanted to let you know all audio upload bugs are fixed. Sorry for the stress caused! Also, we're building some better filtering, which will make it easier for you to remove people from email lists.

Max S.
Fuente de la reseña

An Okay Alternative to Label Engine (But, with time, will be just as good)

3 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, I had a very positive but often frustrating time with Promo.ly (both as a software and the team who run it). I think it offers a great alternative to Label Engine in terms of its cost and user interface, but it certainly has a long way to go before I would recognise it as a serious competitor to LE. The team I spoke to for support were incredibly helpful and very responsive. At the time of using Promo.ly, there were a number of problems I encountered which, with the help and speedy replies of the team, were either resolved soon after the initial conversations or were on the list of things to update. It seems the team behind Promo.ly are really passionate about their product and offer a much more personal touch than, say, Label Engine. As much as my feedback may be perceived as negative, I would certainly recommend it to a friend or colleague. I can see a lot of potential for it in the future.

The cost was definitely something I liked. It's a good software with a good price point. Each update seemed to make the cost more impressive, but, alas, updates and few and far between. The software's interface, although often buggy, was easy to use and allowed for a somewhat visually appealing product.

Puntos en contra:

The software, for what the service is (a promotions software), is very buggy. When I joined Promo.ly, the internal clock of the software was wrong and often lead to my promo's being sent out at the wrong time. Uploading tracks to the software regularly resulted in the software crashing. More generally, I feel like the accessibility of the interface was overshadowed by the buggy software. Even at the relatively low price point that Promo.ly is offering, the problems I encountered at the time of using Promo.ly sometimes made it not worth it.

Harrison D.
Record Label Co-Owner en RU

Can't fault promoly

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Amazing support, fantastic softwaree, would definitely recommend to other similar businesses if they weren't already using it.

All the features on promo.ly are easy to use and their customer service has been on point whenever we've needed to contact them. This website is such a useful tool for our business, allowing us to interact with a select audience of artists that we choose to send our pre-release music too. Really can't fault this fantastic service.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing I can really mention, there used to be a few issues with dates etc but those got fixed in a recent update a couple of months ago, since then we've had no issues.

el año pasado

Thanks, Harrison! We listen to our customers and adapt where needed :)

Tedri L.
Label manager en Albania

The page security

Comentarios: Decently good at beginning

Overall has decent options. I used it before when there was a free option that you send promo to few email. I was planing in near future to consider it being main promo tool for my label.

Puntos en contra:

Page security, the connection is not encrypted to a ssl level. Google chrome users find this site flagged as fishing page and most email promo could not be open. Also other antivirus browser protection flagg it too. I dont have much information on other browsers , because users on my mailing list use chrome. This problem is seriously and a deal breaker for me.

el año pasado

Hey Tedri, Thanks for the review. All Promoly domains are encrypted with SSL, and everything is secure from a customer point of use. I apologize if something wasn't quite right when you were using Promoly. I don't remember you reaching out and telling us about the problem though. Could you head to support.promo.ly and message us on the chat so I can take further details? Best, Pete

Jack P.

Promoly Review

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Before I'd even signed up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (one of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) was incredibly helpful and provided a whole plethora of details for me think over and decide if I wanted to switch. There was never any pressure and even since I have signed up, any queries I've had have been answered in a very timely and professional manner.

The software is incredibly professional looking compared to previous software I used to promo mailouts. Clean-cut design is far more likely to attract people to leave feedback on our music. It's also super simple to use - no nonsense, just the tools you need.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing has been lacking so far, perhaps something that my particular label could benefit from is a tool to upload different file types other than just the music and art. For example it would be helpful to be able to attach a .pdf press release.

Tj C.
Label Owner en RU

TJ's Review

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's been really nice and the team have been really helpful when i've had issues.

It's been changed and developed over time showing that they listen to people and that they are adapting to the times, the new colour schemes are modern and the new button and set up lay outs are really nice.

Puntos en contra:

The payment page is hard to refresh. Ive spoken with the team BTS.

hace 2 años

Thanks TJ! We're currently upgrading our real-time technology. Soon the billing will automatically refresh without you manually needing to do it.

Riho I.
The Dude en Estonia

Great Tool.

Comentarios: Great.

Simple, neat looking, easy to go around.

Puntos en contra:

Few things did not work as intended on the beginning, also the audio file upload seems thing to sort out. One thing is to add audio preview into promo pack/mail, another thing is the files that people want to download, do you really need to present wave and mp3 separately for preview, I wouldnt do it that way personally. Maybe that is now allready different. Still tho works fine as it is.

el año pasado

Hi Riho, Thanks for the feedback and the review. Unfortunately, we had a bug which caused some difficulties. That bug is now eliminated, and audio upload works with no issue. Thanks for the suggestions about improving Promoly. I'll pass these back to the team. We're always looking for ways to improve, so it's appreciated. Cheers, Pete

Declan G.

PromoLy SWR Review

Comentarios: Awesome

The easy accessibility for clients to listen to the track and leave feedback and downloadability.

Puntos en contra:

The jump between tier 1-2 £15 for 750 sends and £30 for more than double more. There needs to be a tier in the middle like £20 for 1,25k sends as £30 send limit is way too much for me and will never get used. Also PromoLy sometimes ends up putting the email in the spam folder

el año pasado

Thanks for the review Declan. Pricing is one of the most difficult aspects to get correct when building a company. What may suit you might not accommodate someone else. I don't think we'll ever find a happy medium, but I appreciate your comments. If you need more sends but don't wish to upgrade your entire account, we have an email credit addon. Head to your account and checkout /billing. You can purchase extra for a one-off fee. Thanks, Pete

Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Artist (music) en Finlandia

In Your Dreams (music) marketing

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: With marketing music, there are many moving parts. Promoly has helped me beat a path through the noise and line up all my necessary ducks to be able to email market effectively.

There's a friendly responsive person on the other end! That and there's a weekly tip on how to do exactly what I need to do...market my music, a complicated business.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing so far. ....................................

Keron Y.
Music Producer en Jamaica

Alternativas consideradas:

Review

3 el año pasado

Comentarios: I only had the opportunity to use it once, I may not be able to afford it until further on

I like the analytics features, also it had a section where you could reach out to a community of producers, radio personalities etc that you could send your music to for listening or playing

Puntos en contra:

I don’t like how people receive the email. They have to click to go in and see everything. Therefore, some people saw it and ignored because it appeared to be spam or phishing

el año pasado

Hey Keron, Thanks for the honest review. We have to provide a link in the email to the promo, as email does not support audio streaming. Also, the more information and links embedded in the email, the higher chance of it landing in spam. We have to find a balance, and currently what we have works well for our customers. That's not to say it will always be that way. We improve and make things better all the time. Hope that makes sense, Also, watch out over the coming months. We have some great updates that are in line with your needs. Best, Pete

Tony E.
Owner en EE. UU.

Worth checking out

4 el año pasado

Promo.ly us constantly working to innovate their product and improve the work apps workflow. Whenever a question arises, they are quick to respond and solve any issues that may arise. Overall the support that the promo.ly team supplies is unmatched and they always strive to do better. Even when they do a great job already. The analytics in the app are great.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes critical bugs are encountered (however corrected very fast). Cost per available sends in the basic tier is a bit high for an independent label, but it doesn't make sense for us to jump to the next tier give our market reach.

el año pasado

Thanks for the great review!

Adrian B.
Dj/Record Label Owner en EE. UU.

Great Value

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Happy user, however I would love if you will support AIFF files. Most international touring DJ's are asking for high quality files for them to play in their sets. As a DJ is very important to be able to see the COVER of the music that i am playing; WAV files does not have that support. Thank you

Easy to setup campaigns, the ability to send promos to different lists.

Puntos en contra:

lack of AIFF format support. Also the emails metadata - text & image sometimes are not being displayed properly.

el año pasado

Hey Adrian, we'll see what we can do with respects to AIFF support. Your request is definitely in the front of our brains. Thanks for the review.

Kojo O.
Music & Education en RU

Promoly

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Good. Very helpful team on hand o help with any issues & queries.

Ease of use & efficiency. I also like the fact I can use Promoly for multiple campaigns.

Puntos en contra:

Its integration with Safari as a browser

Nima M.
CEO en EE. UU.

Amazing Product & Unparalled Customer Service

5 hace 2 años

This simple yet powerful interface allows any member of our staff to operate within the platform with ease and navigate the many resourceful tools promoly has to offer!

Puntos en contra:

Initially, we couldn't schedule delivers on a PST time zone. However, it seems they have now updated and allowed the feature.

hace 2 años

Thanks for the kind words Nima. You are correct. The time zones scheduling are now correct.

Matej C.
artist, Label Manager en Eslovenia
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo

I'm satsified

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: nice really like it something different from the others, you can arrange whatever you like.

very good communication with the clients!

Puntos en contra:

good transfering and image mails!, colors changing

el año pasado

Thanks, Matej! Appreciate it.

Roy E.
Owner en EE. UU.

Good Service

5 el año pasado

An in depth promo service that allows you to customize your promos as well as giving you deep insights about how it was viewed by your contacts.

Puntos en contra:

Was a bit convoluted to get started as a symphonic client.

Frank L.
CEO en Austria

Convient Promo-Mailer

4 el año pasado

It's really simple to set-up a mailing list and send out promo mails

Puntos en contra:

It did have troubles in the past with sites not loading and I still find the interface a little irritating

Angel R.
Label Manager en Rumanía
Fuente de la reseña

A must have for any music label

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Using Promoly helped me have a professional look to my label's mailout to DJs and publishers, which is very important since they are the first to see one's upcoming music releases. I strongly recommend it to anyone running a music label.

The layout of the promo emails looks amazing, I also like the fact that the recipients must leave a feedback in order to download the tracks. The stats and feedback for the campaigns are very detailed and well structured, you can see at any time who opened, played or downloaded your stuff and that is very useful. Also, the Groups created by genre are really a good option.

Puntos en contra:

I didn't find things to complain about, works perfect for me!

David A.
Laber owner en Portugal

Efficient and simple

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: So far the experience has been smooth, reminders for people to open their promo are lifesaving and stats and analytics are critical.

The campaign data is up in real time so we can be up to date and respond quickly

Puntos en contra:

Initially there were some glitches but they were solved.

Andrew P.
Plumber en RU
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Feedback

Comentarios: Good service

Able to use with ease on phone and daily updates

Puntos en contra:

That you started to use sends for reminder

Joshua L.
Label owner / A&R en RU

Love Promoly!

Comentarios: Always positive

Updated features have made it very easy to formulate campaigns.

Puntos en contra:

No option for choice of colour schemes in campaigns.

hace 2 años

Thanks for the review Joshua, appreciated.

Gil E.
Director en EE. UU.

Easy to use

4 el año pasado

Easy to use and clean layout

Puntos en contra:

Not enough sophisticated filters or functionalities to do analytics or review data in a multi-dimensional format. Need to have these functions to slice and view data esp when similar applications have this.

el año pasado

Hey Gil, Thanks for reviewing Promoly! We're building some better filtering right now, but I'd love to hear your thoughts in more detail. Cheers, Pete

Jerrod B.
Ceo en EE. UU.

My Promoly Experience

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: My experience with promoly been great in the industry of music if used properly you will see good results

I like it overall it’s very helpful to me and especially in the world of music because you can link with others in different geographical.

Puntos en contra:

Add more networking options maybe to direct to all walks of life could use. Other than that it’s great and for my industry field it’s perfect for me.