15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Remote

Remote facilita la gestión de los trabajadores contratados. Ofrece diversos métodos de pago en más de 100 monedas.

Descubre más sobre Remote

Integrates well with existing systems. Customer support is very good.

Puntos en contra:

Very unprofessional and poor customer service. Not included all countries included.

Valoraciones de Remote

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Remote tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 44 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Remote?

Filtrar opiniones (44)

Angie
Ing Software en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10.000+ empleados

Un servicio esplendido.

5,0 hace 10 meses

Cuenta con una gran variedad de herramientas, para cualquier area es un aplicativo muy completo.

Puntos en contra:

No lo niego es un poco costoso pero vale la pena adquirirlo.

Sekhar
Sekhar
Senior Consulatant en Canadá
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Easy Remote Work

Comentarios: Excellent

A wonderful platform for employees working Remotely

Puntos en contra:

I have not yet fully experienced the support of HR to understands benefits in details that are offered to employee

Jennifer
HR Professional en Corea del Sur
Dispositivos médicos, 201-500 empleados

A go-to EOR system

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I've had a very positive experience with Remote so far, and am looking forward to more work with them. I would recommend Remote to any HR individual considering to expand their buisness to other countries in which they do not have subsidiaries.

My most favoraite thing about Remote is the customer service. Other systems also provide employee payroll options but they do not have a superb customer service as Remote. Starting from designated Customer Success Manager to Use Happiness Team, they are always ready to help, and VERY responsive. Prior to Remote, they would take anywhere from 24-48 hours for a simple response, but Remote team will respond within 12-24 hour block.

Puntos en contra:

One thing I recently discovered is that their time-off tracking does not include childcare leave days. An employee has inquired about it only showing time-off days, but not government required childcare days.

Marketing y publicidad, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la opinión

A good tool to manage your offshore projects

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

1. Easy to install 2. Good Interface(UI) 3. Slim navigation pan that helps you to customize your dashboard 4. Low bandwidth seeker

Puntos en contra:

1. Restricted to desktop majorly 2. Live tracking faces issue frequently 3. Doesn't support all invoice formats

Internet, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Horrendous experience for my employees

1,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The first customer service accountant lied, the second one disappeared for several days leaving us with nothing but stress trying to hear back from Remote regarding the onboarding.

We have experienced several issues, mistakes, lies about offers, lies about discounts , wrongful information from their employees. it was an absolutely terrible experience with many of my employees facing tremendous stress, leading to resignations.

Puntos en contra:

Customer service was absolutely horrible on several fronts.

Katarzyna
Office Manager en Polonia
Fuente de la opinión

Great platform for hiring talents across the world

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our overall experience with Remote is great. Customer service especially stands out: it's very responsive and always finds the right solution. We cannot imagine hiring process without Remote.

Remote is a prefect platform for hiring people from across the world. The ease of implementation, super intuitive admin panel and truly amazing customer service - those advantages has made it impossible for us to imagine working without Remote. Remote team will take care of every step of the onboarding and offboarding of the employee, ensuring that we are up to date with the process. The payroll administration is very helpful as well. What is also important, with Remote we don't have to worry about regulatory compliance - we are sure at all times that everything is done in accordance with the regulations of the given country.

Puntos en contra:

The pricing is a bit high, but taking into consideration the quality of service, it is acceptable.

Katie
Co-founder and COO en EE. UU.
Automatización industrial, 11-50 empleados

Remote is fundamental to Phaidra

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Remote enabled Phaidra to build a global company featuring incredible talent that sit at the intersection of industrials and AI - a rare and hard to find talent pool. We started with Remote when they were a start-up themselves, which meant we grew as a company as they did - and were able to share feedback and see the implementation of new features we requested. The collaboration with Remote continues to be awesome and we intend to have Remote as a strategic partner as we scale.

Remote's software enables Phaidra to bring on new talent from almost anywhere in the world. Their support team is helpful and thoughtful in their communication.

Puntos en contra:

It would be great to have more transparency into what stage new employees are in during onboarding. Specifics (like if Remote sent the onboarding email, etc.) would be great!

Anna
Recruiter en Alemania
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great platform with amazing customer service!

5,0 hace 2 años

I think what makes Remote special is a customer service. The representative of Remote for my company: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always very helpful, reachable and takes care of all the questions we have regarding the contracts, platform etc. I definitely recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] expertise to all the clients!

Puntos en contra:

The deadline to pay invoices - 1 week is very short to proceed all the documents internally.

Alternativas consideradas previamente: Deel, Oyster y Papaya Global

Ryan
Ryan
Technical Support en Suecia
Banca, 11-50 empleados

Good for Startups!

5,0 hace 2 años

Remote makes it easy to enrol new employees, contractors, and to manage employee/contractor expenses.

Puntos en contra:

The fact that they have switched health insurance providers. One reason we switched to Remote was that they used SafetyWing, however they have now moved to a more well-known brand, with a lower limit.

Fuente de la opinión

The most convenient way to get employment benefits anywhere in the world

5,0 hace 2 años

The ease of use and clutter free UI. The UI is well thought out and bug free. Never had any problems

Puntos en contra:

None whatsoever. Cannot think of anything wrong with Remote's employment portal.

Dylan
Dylan
Software Developer en RU
Fuente de la opinión

The only way a startup can manage a global workforce

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Remote has been a wonderful tool for us, without which we wouldn't have been able to hire some of our most talented employees from countries we don't have a legal base in.

Remote allowed us to reach talent in countries that we otherwise couldn't employ in. We could safely employ across Europe without fear of local nuances in employment and tax law.

Puntos en contra:

The price per Remote employee can be expensive for smaller teams. If you're only hiring one or two employees, the price represents a significant percentage of the outgoing salaries.

Peter
COO en Bulgaria
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados

Great Service

4,0 hace 2 años

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]service in assisting and onboarding.

Puntos en contra:

all good I like the service as a whole !

Razones para cambiar a Remote: better introduction from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Estefania
Admin Project Officer en España
Electrónica de consumo, 51-200 empleados

Great support and feedback

5,0 el año pasado

It´s been a great experience so far, any time I raise a request for support, I get the necessary help within the desired timelines, [sensitive content hidden] has helped me in a very professional and proactive way.

Puntos en contra:

I cannot mention any bad point so far in the experience I am having working with Remote.

Deborah
C&B Manager en Portugal
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Praise for Customer Support

3,0 hace 2 años

This review is for the members of the Customer Support team, especially Patricia, who helps ever so patiently through the processes of off boarding an individual. My thanks to everyone on the team that I have dealt with. Everyone is polite, helpful and genuinely interested in solving the problem.

In this case I am not commenting on the Software therefore N/A

Claudia
Head of Operations en Italia
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Superior IP protection and customer experience

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Extremely pleasant and smooth. They automate the onboarding process for employees so things that should feel very tedious and time consuming felt breezy and quick. Customer success team is a pleasure to work with and barely need their help given how straightforward their platform is.

The determining factor for us was that we always felt they were more transparent in how they operate from a legal structure viewpoint, and we could trust our employees' intellectual property to be handled by them.

Puntos en contra:

I would like for them to introduce a 24/7 chat feature but they said they're working on it.

Anna
Office Manager en Polonia
Fuente de la opinión

Hiring talent across the world made easy

5,0 hace 2 años

It made our life easier. Thanks to Remote we have been able to hire talent from countries where we don't have presence in, offer compliant contracts and save time on payroll management. We also received support with tax and legal issues specific to different cases. Whoever we had a problem, the Remote team has gone above and beyond to find a solution.

Puntos en contra:

Because onboarding employees in every country depends on local regulations, it requires and a proactive approach from the person doing the enrollment and being in contact with the onboarding/happiness team.

Valentin
Senior Software Engineer en Países Bajos
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use, constantly improving

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am working remotely thanks to Remote. Its such a great opportunity to work for any company in the world from your home country.

- easy to use- good support- frequently improving

Puntos en contra:

I don't have any particular remarks so far

Marie
Head of Finance en Francia
Cuidado de la salud mental, 51-200 empleados

Great experience

5,0 hace 2 años

Remote has been a very good partner in our process of worldwide remote onboarding. It made hiring so easy in different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our contact at Remote, has been very helpful and available since the very beginning. I love the simulator.

Puntos en contra:

I wish we had better known how things work in foreign countries (probationary period, notice period, etc), sometimes it's a surprise.

Bastian
Business Manager en Alemania

Good service, great idea

5,0 hace 2 años

It's great that you can work for companies abroad without setting up a cumbersome subsidiary!

Puntos en contra:

There are no negative aspects! Everything went positively

Jan-Pieter
Director en Países Bajos
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados

Excellent service

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Extremely positive, we will use Remote for any non-local hire guaranteed and am a big fan.

- Great service, great team, really assisted us in making our employee feel welcomed, appreciated and generally just a great choice. - Flexible to adjust to our rhythms and schedules and making sure to get out of our way while providing the service

Puntos en contra:

- The different payments per region are somewhat difficult to get into, this could be a little clearer / potentially shown in the interface.

Caitiona
CFO en Irlanda

Great platform & Service

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Service and support throughout sale, implementation and onboarding was patient and efficient. Our AE [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was knowledgeable and thorough throughout and continues to provide excellent service.

Easy to use. Clean process for onboarding.

Puntos en contra:

The layout is not very intuitive initially however it is overcome.

Bernardo
Frontend Developer en Venezuela
Fuente de la opinión

The best tool for managing my invoices and getting paid

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: If it weren't for Remote, it would be impossible for me to have a remote job and get paid effectively. They are the most wonderful tool I've ever used for managing my invoices and getting paid.

Is really easy to set up and use, and the process of getting paid is really quick. Their support team is also great, I'm in a country that is really hard to make business with, and Florian Prokosch had a personal meeting with me to help me sort out all the issues I was having.

Puntos en contra:

The process for me was a little harder than usual because I live in a country that is really hard to make business with. You can't use Box offices as a billing address, and that was also a little hard to solve, but their support team helped me with all of that.

Internet, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

I thought it was bad until we've switched to a competitor

4,0 hace 2 años

- Overall the UI is really intuitive and easy to navigate - very straightforward onboarding - lots of good resources to assist with info on each country and their own regulations - easy way to submit expenses and a clear dashboard of where things are at.

Puntos en contra:

-they are a victim of their own success support takes ages to get back to you. -original bundles of benefits were somewhat dubious in the UK ( a no name pension provider and medical) -not really geared for contractors but more for remote employees

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Best service for managing remote employees and payroll with tax compliances

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience with remote is very good because of simplicity and ease of access it manages payroll and tax compliances very effectively.

This software is very easy to use and access it.

Puntos en contra:

There's nothing here as a con because it is my first time using this tool before that the process is manual but now it is all taken care of my Remote itself.

Vishesh
Software Engineer en Canadá
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Remote makes being remote fun

5,0 hace 2 años

The ease of use and the UI is amazing. Really enjoyed using it.

Puntos en contra:

On the most part a great product. not anything that i didn’t like.