Valoraciones medias

• General
    4,3 /5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Zoho Creator

Zoho Creator es una plataforma de desarrollo de aplicaciones de código reducido que permite a las empresas crear aplicaciones móviles personalizadas.

Descubre más sobre Zoho Creator

Mostrando 147 opiniones

Rose T.
IT Network Manager
Banca, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/1/2019

"An Incredible Builder of Mobile Applications"

Comentarios: Zoho Creator has always been one of my top softwares because of its incredible capabilities and ease of use when making simple mobile applications.

Puntos a favor: With Zoho Creator, I do not need to have the best programming skills to build a mobile app. The process is not difficult at all. Zoho Creator is a great online platform that makes it easy to build simple but excellently-looking mobile applications. I like the ease of use of Zoho Creator.

Contras: Zoho Creator continues to be my favorite builder of mobile applications. The only con I have about it is the slow support team.

• Publicado el 14/1/2019
Michael W.
Edición, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/11/2019

"Extremely Versatile - Perhaps Too Versatile."

Comentarios: All in all, I would rate my experience as a 9 out of 10. Building basis databases and creating reports is very straightforward and by and large you can do a lot of things with their drag-and-drop interface quite easily. I do admit to not being very impressed with their support, and occasionally we've had issues with server uptime, but their pricing is fair and the tool is powerful. In spite of the shortcomings I have expressed, I still wouldn't hesitate to deploy Zoho again in another enterprise. It continues to drive our daily production schedule with hundreds of projects simultaneously in motion.

Puntos a favor: I ran a web development firm for nearly 20 years prior to moving into a different industry, so I knew the power of databases and the importance of them in day to day processes. Moving in to a startup with zero infrastructure, one of my first tasks was to get a production database going. We struggled along for awhile passing Excel spreadsheets back and forth for a few months and quickly outgrew that. I did not want to create a web app from scratch with mySQL. We didn't have the developers, time, or budget to do that. So, I started looking around for a tool that would let me do what I needed to do. Zoho Creator was a perfect match. To be honest, there's not much you can't do with this tool. It will probably handle 90% of what most mid-sized businesses need. It's totally customizable, and their Deluge programming language lets you do special things that most basic web-based drag-and-drop solutions wouldn't be able to handle. To be honest, Zoho is almost too powerful. It fits our needs and we've barely scratched the surface of its abilities.

Contras: The documentation for Zoho Creator is fair, but if you can't get your questions answered through their knowledge base, finding an expert isn't easy. Their support email is not too helpful. And while they do have a database of experienced Deluge developers that you can call on, it seems a little cumbersome to have to bring in a third party. Also, there are a couple of different versions of Zoho Creator currently in deployment. So, depending on which version your account is on, the documentation might differ - the features certainly do differ. It's a very very powerful product, but because it is a closed-source, proprietary solution, you're somewhat at the mercy of Zoho to get answers to your programming questions.

• Publicado el 25/11/2019
Zach B.
Music Teacher/ Business Owner
Música, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 10/2/2021

"Happy User"

Comentarios: Tracking billing, services, expenses, and clients in one place has made zoho my one stop shop. Great customer service whenever I need it.

Puntos a favor: It is what you put into it. I'm happy with mobile access through the web and endless customization abilities.

Contras: Some time so many customizable options can be overwhelming. It's clean, but if you aren't in it regularly and they make a big backend design change... you may get lost really easy.

• Publicado el 10/2/2021
Phill D.
Producción de alimentos
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 9/9/2017

"Security flaw within Zoho Creator"

Puntos a favor: I've been using this app for a couple of years and a lot of my business is based around it. I would usually rave about how good it is

Contras: I have a data security issue with the app. The product claims that your user data is protected, but there is a flaw with the way the dropdown menu data is shared. Lets say you enter some data in one sheet, and want to use this data in another sheet via a dropdown menu. Not only is your data shown, but so is everyone else. This cannot be fixed by profiles / roles / filters etc. I am on the unlimited users plan and this is a serious flaw in the system for me. I have been unable to further develop my app for a month or so and take it to the next level for my business. I have communicated this with Zoho and they have acknowledged the issue and told me a developer can fix the problem. I have paid one of their certified developers to fix this for me - but he just took my money and hasn't been in touch for a month or so. I have made a formal complaint to Zoho about him, but he is still listed on their website as a certified and recommended developer. I have asked numerous times for help and have got no where. I am now just being passed from one unknown support person to the next. I am absolutely fed up. It seems that this issue could be solved in an hour or so, but I have now probably spent over 12 hours of my own time on it and still don't have a solution.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 9/9/2017
Natalie W.
managing director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/3/2020

"Just what we needed!!"

Comentarios: A cost-effective way of designing your own CRM, great for non-profits who need to store specific information relating to their service users.

Puntos a favor: We had been looking for a CRM to meet out needs for a long time, trial and many errors left us frustrated and with limited funds, we didn't have the money to have one designed for us. We then met Zoho Creator...WOW! we were able to make our own customised CRM that is exactly how we want it, using forms and subforums. Affordable subscription, ability to make any changes to the layout and always the option to upgrade or add moe users.

Contras: It took us a while to get to grips with the layouts and moving around fields but once we checked the tutorials we were well away.

• Publicado el 27/3/2020
Christian B.
Demo Representative
Veterinaria, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2019

"A Helpful Tool for Short Reports & Info Sharing"

Comentarios: In general the app is a quick and easy way to submit and share data reports - especially for companies with remote employees who need to share customer and sales data in a timely fashion.

Puntos a favor: I like that the Zoho Creator is pretty flexible and can be customized to meet the needs of any company. For us, we use this app to allow remote employees working events in retail locations to submit customer and sales data in real time through the app.

Contras: The app could use a bit more of a cosmetic face lift as right now it is somewhat bland. The app is simple enough to use but can be more engaging for the user if the layout is improved.

• Publicado el 16/11/2019
Colin M.
Consultant
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/4/2019

"Zoho Creator - Rapid App Development"

Comentarios: Mostly this has been used for prototyping and proof of concept for larger projects that end up being developed on other platforms. It's great value for what you get. If you are using other elements of the Zoho suite there are good integrations and Creator would be great for adding functionality for the likes of first-line workers in the organisation.

Puntos a favor: Zoho Creator is an application development tool sold as a stand-alone SaaS product or as part of the Zoho One Suite. Zoho Creator is a quick way to create applications without writing code. You can create forms, reports, pages and workflows largely through a drag-and-drop interface. There is a custom scripting language available for more complex requirements, but most users will be sticking to the no-code features. This is a good solution for collecting data on web forms and presenting it in meaningful reports. Completed apps can be embedded on websites or made available to users within or external to the organisation. Apps created are responsive and designed to display well on desktop, tablet or smartphone. Typical use cases are collecting data for surveys, tests and managing assets. With a bit of practice, you can create functional apps with triggers for email notifications and the like. Zoho Creator can be a good tool for agile teams to use for proof of concept for larger projects that may be developed further on other platforms.

Contras: Could be dangerous in the wrong hands - ease of use is a double-edged sword. You'll still want to retain control of these kinds of tools; it's easy for enthusiastic amateurs to get carried away!

• Publicado el 24/4/2019
Arpit P.
Servicios, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/12/2018

"We created a custom CRM using ZOHO CREATOR"

Comentarios: If i could give this app 11 stars, i would. It really is one of the best CRM custom creators I have come accross.

Puntos a favor: We enlisted the help of a zoho developer to help us create a custom CRM for our commercial energy brokerage. The cloud-based app along with an android app along with speed of access makes this application the go-to app for our CRM needs.

Contras: It is written using a coding language called Deluge. It is not simple and as such i would advise enlisting the help of a zoho coding expert. Zoho have a list of developers who can help.

• Publicado el 4/12/2018
Nadeemur R.
Tier 2 Lead
Telecomunicaciones, 10.000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 28/9/2020

"Wonderful Software to Create an Application"

Comentarios: Undoubtedly, Zoho Creator is a very useful tool to make an excellent application. I like to use it as it has the entire necessary feature in it which is essential for creating an application. It works seamlessly well. Only thing is that I would love to see enhancement in the interface of this software.

Puntos a favor: Zoho Creator is a very interesting tool. I can create a perfect application as per my requirement using this software. It is a very helpful tool. There is a drag and drop interface which helps a lot while creating an application; I use it a lot.

Contras: Zoho Creator is an extremely wonderful software to use. However, I don’t like its interface. It is very basic according to me. There should be more improvement in it. Except for this problem I don’t have any other problem with Zoho Creator.

• Publicado el 28/9/2020
FullStack Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/7/2020

"Awesome field app with no internal mobile team."

Comentarios: Awesome, we are not planning to replace Zoho soon.

Puntos a favor: The ability to send and consume data to and from zoho creator via API was awesome in integrating to to our internal products.

Contras: The limited features working offline or in patchy network areas was a huge problem.

• Publicado el 10/7/2020
Web Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 3/4/2019

"Good for administrative apps"

Comentarios: Overall I found that is quite easy to build a stable, clean and powerful app in Zoho creator, it's a big deal to be able to write my own code and customize the form definition as well.

Puntos a favor: I found Zoho creator easy to use and developer friendly as well. They made things quite simple, for every app the users will need to input data (forms) and view that data (reports), to create both is really easy and the new editor lets you create custom HTML pages so extend your app to any possible layout. I like to be able to write code for the app, Deluge does quite good. The syntax is quite easy to understand and the error hints are most of the times really accurate. Is good to be able to communicate between forms and apps, making Zoho creator apps quite versatile. I also use Schedules often to collect trash, organize records or upgrade records based on a time variable; the reports can go from barebones to complex pivot charts, is useful that you can see underlying data clicking on each segment of the chart.

Contras: I have had some issues with the introduction of the new editor, I like the Old editor to code and the New editor to create custom pages (you are forced to do so), it's often confusing to remember that you have to switch in order to perform one task or the other. Another issue I have had to cope with several times is the lack of a time-only field, not date-time. I had to use workarounds when I needed the user to input time. Same with try-catch functionalities or being able to edit the fields labels dynamically. Is also strange that most of the answers in the forum are only visible for the user that asked the question, making it almost useless for users trying to troubleshoot an error. The charts might take a while to load if the report has a big volume of data.

• Publicado el 3/4/2019
Chief Marketing Strategist
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/7/2018

"Zoho Creator is an easy way to create data collection forms on the fly"

Comentarios: Zoho Creator is a quick way to create a web form for user submissions, for anything from an internal survey, to a work-related data collection form, or a web site submission form from customers.

Puntos a favor: A user can get up and running with Zoho Creator within about ten minutes. It is very intuitive and requires very little set-up. Any time I need to collect data, Zoho is my go-to app for form creation, and it is easy to distribute the forms securely using a link, a password, or to embed it in another site. Zoho has great customizable workflows if you are able to handle minimal programming.

Contras: The user interface is very basic and could probably use an update to modernize a bit. It would also be nice if the front-end interface could be more highly customized. I use Zoho Creator mostly to create forms that I'm sending to people who don't require something super pretty with lots of graphic design. If i needed a visually compelling form, Zoho would not be my choice because it isn't rich in those features.

• Publicado el 12/7/2018
Project Administrator
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/11/2018

"With Zoho Creator Seriously Anything Is Possible"

Comentarios: Awesome, I love Zoho Creator. We use it for many different parts of our business to complement what we accomplish with Zoho CRM. It can house a ton of data and the UI is nice and easy to navigate. Forms from Creator can easily be integrated with other Zoho apps to make Zoho Creator even more powerful!

Puntos a favor: If you can think up an app, or a business workflow, or a business data scenario, or seriously anything, Zoho Creator can handle it. They have pre-built apps which can be modified to suit your business app needs, or you can build apps from scratch. Basic apps with basic workflow or notifications can be set up in minutes. Creator integrates nicely with other Zoho apps (for Zoho One users) like Zoho CRM and Zoho Books.

Contras: The scripting language Zoho Creator uses is called DELUGE. It is the powerful engine behind what seriously makes anything possible with Zoho Creator. For most users that have no coding background it this can provide limits as DELGUGE can be difficult to learn.

• Publicado el 23/11/2018