15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Zoho Creator

Zoho Creator es un software de desarrollo de aplicaciones low-code que te permite crear aplicaciones móviles personalizadas para gestionar tu negocio.

Descubre más sobre Zoho Creator

Puntos a favor:

Its more intelligent easy to access and faster.

Puntos en contra:

Not to functional unless you pay for the additionals.

Valoraciones de Zoho Creator

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
4,1
Atención al cliente
4,0
Funcionalidades
4,3
Relación calidad-precio
4,3

Probabilidad de recomendación

8,1/10

Zoho Creator tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 154 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Zoho Creator?

Comparte tu experiencia con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (154)

Jordan
Jordan
CEO
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Very handy software (if you are already using Zoho One)

4,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Alba
Alba
Maestra de Educación Infantil en España
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Crea tus propias aplicaciones

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Me ha ayudado bastante en el desarrollo de aplicaciones muy útiles para el tipo de trabajo que estoy desempeñando actualmente.

Puntos a favor:

El tipo de aplicaciones móviles que se pueden crear son son sencillas pero bastante funcionales. Funciona muy bien con Apple y, lo que más destacaría, es que puedes guardar todos los datos en la nube.

Puntos en contra:

Si quieres utilizar todas las funcionalidades que ofrece es necesario dedicarle tiempo, no es muy difícil hacerte con la herramienta, en general, es intuitiva.

Brayan
analista de sistemas en Colombia
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Zoho Creator una alternativa a muchos programas.

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: me ha servido mucho para trabajos tanto de la universidad como laborales.

Puntos a favor:

me permite programar de muchas maeras y no me limita.

Puntos en contra:

hasta el momento no le he encontrado peros ni contras a este programa.

José
José
IM Manager en República Dominicana
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Petróleo y energía, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Amazing tool for database creation and application

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The amazing thing about creating applications, rules, and approval flow. The ease of creating tables with its different types of data, the ease of easy or complex calculations. The resources of the mobile application to be able to use it from anywhere.

Puntos a favor:

What I like most about this application is the ease and resources available so that the user with less experience in application development can intuitively generate an application that meets the needs of the moment.

Puntos en contra:

So far everything is adjusted to the required needs.

Michael
President en EE. UU.
Edición, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Extremely Versatile - Perhaps Too Versatile.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: All in all, I would rate my experience as a 9 out of 10. Building basis databases and creating reports is very straightforward and by and large you can do a lot of things with their drag-and-drop interface quite easily. I do admit to not being very impressed with their support, and occasionally we've had issues with server uptime, but their pricing is fair and the tool is powerful. In spite of the shortcomings I have expressed, I still wouldn't hesitate to deploy Zoho again in another enterprise. It continues to drive our daily production schedule with hundreds of projects simultaneously in motion.

Puntos a favor:

I ran a web development firm for nearly 20 years prior to moving into a different industry, so I knew the power of databases and the importance of them in day to day processes. Moving in to a startup with zero infrastructure, one of my first tasks was to get a production database going. We struggled along for awhile passing Excel spreadsheets back and forth for a few months and quickly outgrew that. I did not want to create a web app from scratch with mySQL. We didn't have the developers, time, or budget to do that. So, I started looking around for a tool that would let me do what I needed to do. Zoho Creator was a perfect match. To be honest, there's not much you can't do with this tool. It will probably handle 90% of what most mid-sized businesses need. It's totally customizable, and their Deluge programming language lets you do special things that most basic web-based drag-and-drop solutions wouldn't be able to handle. To be honest, Zoho is almost too powerful. It fits our needs and we've barely scratched the surface of its abilities.

Puntos en contra:

The documentation for Zoho Creator is fair, but if you can't get your questions answered through their knowledge base, finding an expert isn't easy. Their support email is not too helpful. And while they do have a database of experienced Deluge developers that you can call on, it seems a little cumbersome to have to bring in a third party. Also, there are a couple of different versions of Zoho Creator currently in deployment. So, depending on which version your account is on, the documentation might differ - the features certainly do differ. It's a very very powerful product, but because it is a closed-source, proprietary solution, you're somewhat at the mercy of Zoho to get answers to your programming questions.

Phill
Phill
Nueva Zelanda
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Producción de alimentos
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: GetApp

Security flaw within Zoho Creator

1,0 hace 6 años

Puntos a favor:

I've been using this app for a couple of years and a lot of my business is based around it. I would usually rave about how good it is

Puntos en contra:

I have a data security issue with the app. The product claims that your user data is protected, but there is a flaw with the way the dropdown menu data is shared. Lets say you enter some data in one sheet, and want to use this data in another sheet via a dropdown menu. Not only is your data shown, but so is everyone else. This cannot be fixed by profiles / roles / filters etc. I am on the unlimited users plan and this is a serious flaw in the system for me. I have been unable to further develop my app for a month or so and take it to the next level for my business. I have communicated this with Zoho and they have acknowledged the issue and told me a developer can fix the problem. I have paid one of their certified developers to fix this for me - but he just took my money and hasn't been in touch for a month or so. I have made a formal complaint to Zoho about him, but he is still listed on their website as a certified and recommended developer. I have asked numerous times for help and have got no where. I am now just being passed from one unknown support person to the next. I am absolutely fed up. It seems that this issue could be solved in an hour or so, but I have now probably spent over 12 hours of my own time on it and still don't have a solution.

Omid
Product Engineer en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Zoho Creator For Workflow Management

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We have had great success with creator and it has allowed us to come up with our own solution to various issues.

Puntos a favor:

We use zoho creator build a custom integration of desk, projects and cliq. This allows us to manage all of our tasks including projects, shipments and accounting.

Puntos en contra:

The low code platform makes it a bit less customizable.

Zach
Music Teacher/ Business Owner en EE. UU.
Música, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Happy User

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Tracking billing, services, expenses, and clients in one place has made zoho my one stop shop. Great customer service whenever I need it.

Puntos a favor:

It is what you put into it. I'm happy with mobile access through the web and endless customization abilities.

Puntos en contra:

Some time so many customizable options can be overwhelming. It's clean, but if you aren't in it regularly and they make a big backend design change... you may get lost really easy.

Alternativas consideradas previamente: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Creator: I needed something more like a simple relational database. I didn't really feel like what I needed from a product was customizable in other strictly CRM products.

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful and easy to use creator solution at a reasonable cost.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We use the software to keep track of computer assets from an app created in Zoho Creator and like the rest of their solutions was easy to use and powerful. Support is also excellent and responses are quick despite the time differences.

Puntos a favor:

You can quickly and easily make a powerful app or database that you can use across desktops, tablets and mobiles. There are a lot of templates to start with or you can make your own without too much of a learning curve.

Puntos en contra:

A lot of the template wizards are aimed at solutions for the States and need a lot of changing around if in the UK.

Alternativas consideradas previamente: FastField y Caspio

Razones para elegir Zoho Creator: Microsoft Access didn't have a good online solution and we needed access to all staff via the internet and not just internally.

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Creator: Zoho has a cost effective route to market and as we use a lot of their other products, we can easily switch data between each of their applications or incorporate data from cloud solutions.

Natalie
managing director en RU
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Just what we needed!!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: A cost-effective way of designing your own CRM, great for non-profits who need to store specific information relating to their service users.

Puntos a favor:

We had been looking for a CRM to meet out needs for a long time, trial and many errors left us frustrated and with limited funds, we didn't have the money to have one designed for us. We then met Zoho Creator...WOW! we were able to make our own customised CRM that is exactly how we want it, using forms and subforums. Affordable subscription, ability to make any changes to the layout and always the option to upgrade or add moe users.

Puntos en contra:

It took us a while to get to grips with the layouts and moving around fields but once we checked the tutorials we were well away.

Christian
Demo Representative en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña

A Helpful Tool for Short Reports & Info Sharing

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: In general the app is a quick and easy way to submit and share data reports - especially for companies with remote employees who need to share customer and sales data in a timely fashion.

Puntos a favor:

I like that the Zoho Creator is pretty flexible and can be customized to meet the needs of any company. For us, we use this app to allow remote employees working events in retail locations to submit customer and sales data in real time through the app.

Puntos en contra:

The app could use a bit more of a cosmetic face lift as right now it is somewhat bland. The app is simple enough to use but can be more engaging for the user if the layout is improved.

Chris
Managing Director en RU
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Poor Upgrade Support

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I like the platform and with the help of Zoho developers (freelancers), they can make it really cool and awesome. But the sales department is no good. I have had a Creator account for 5 years. I decided to upgrade to professional afterwards and they have limited me to 5 Apps, when the professional account is unlimited Apps. Every month they take the full professional debit from my account, but won't give me unlimited Apps. When I asked, they told me is is because I was using the old platform. Someone will get in touch with me. It has been over a month and nobody has got back to me. But they made sure they took their money from me last week.....

Puntos a favor:

It has flexibility and if you know what you are doing and have experience in writing scripts and understanding the logics, it is good.

Puntos en contra:

The support for sales is not good. Technical support is. The platform is also not for newbies. You literally need to know about writing certain strings of code and what they entail. It is not as straight forward as out of the box

james
james
Quality Assurance Specialist en Filipinas
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Zoho Creator Review

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I would say that my experience about the Zoho Creator is that, this platform is very useful for the developers that will start in development an application.

Puntos a favor:

What I like the most about the Zoho Creator is that this platform gives the user or the developer a low code process that helps to build an Application.

Puntos en contra:

What I like the least about the Zoho Creator is that about the User Interface of the platform.

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Good for administrative apps

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall I found that is quite easy to build a stable, clean and powerful app in Zoho creator, it's a big deal to be able to write my own code and customize the form definition as well.

Puntos a favor:

I found Zoho creator easy to use and developer friendly as well. They made things quite simple, for every app the users will need to input data (forms) and view that data (reports), to create both is really easy and the new editor lets you create custom HTML pages so extend your app to any possible layout. I like to be able to write code for the app, Deluge does quite good. The syntax is quite easy to understand and the error hints are most of the times really accurate. Is good to be able to communicate between forms and apps, making Zoho creator apps quite versatile. I also use Schedules often to collect trash, organize records or upgrade records based on a time variable; the reports can go from barebones to complex pivot charts, is useful that you can see underlying data clicking on each segment of the chart.

Puntos en contra:

I have had some issues with the introduction of the new editor, I like the Old editor to code and the New editor to create custom pages (you are forced to do so), it's often confusing to remember that you have to switch in order to perform one task or the other. Another issue I have had to cope with several times is the lack of a time-only field, not date-time. I had to use workarounds when I needed the user to input time. Same with try-catch functionalities or being able to edit the fields labels dynamically. Is also strange that most of the answers in the forum are only visible for the user that asked the question, making it almost useless for users trying to troubleshoot an error. The charts might take a while to load if the report has a big volume of data.

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Best Database software for beginners

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Easy to use and great value for money for a small business. The companion iPhone app is also excellent and you can easily enter data from the app. The iPad app is perfect as a POS (Point of Sale) companion.

Puntos a favor:

The things I like about this software are - 1. It is best for beginners who don't have much knowledge of building complex databases 2. It has a superb way of building databases from the excel sheets. I used to use excel sheets before and when I switched to Zoho, it turned my excel sheets into forms and tables with data in no time at all 3. The types of variables are very good. Every variable a small business owner would need is there. And it automatically selected the best variable type from my excel sheet. 4. The reports are also there easily and are very customisable. 5. There is an excellent knowledgebase also for support

Puntos en contra:

The UI could be better. It still feels clunky like a 90s software. Does not take away from the ease of use and functionality, but this is not the software I look forward to using. The colours and general design could be better.

Debra
EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Great product at a great price

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I use this relational database to manage over 600 architectural licenses and association memberships. One database contains all of the licenses for 100 architects for all fifty states plus several Canadian provinces. The other database contains the continuing education (CE)requirements for each jurisdiction. The reports and query modules are used to alert me to expiration dates and how many CE credits that licensee needs before renewing. States and provinces may impose heavy penalties if the licensee does not have the required credits, or renews late.

Puntos a favor:

Flexibility: I can add and modify fields and drop lists, create and modify reports and queries, perform bulk edits.

Puntos en contra:

While backing up the data, it does not tell me when it's done. Sometimes it's done but the status is still "backing up." Usually refreshing the page helps.

Madhusudan
Software engineer en India
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Incredible cloud software with low-code

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: When it comes to supply chain management, we use to maintain inventories, sales orders, order replacements for depleted supplies, and create shipments.To acquire all the data, we use Zoho. automate the personalization of emails based on the data we collect. Emails should be sent.

Puntos a favor:

Because this application requires little to no coding, you can design and automate your own workflows and processes. You may link to a plethora of programmes to automate your physical labour as well. It offers a drag-and-drop feature for creating forms, but you should be familiar with Deluge to build a function and truly take advantage of this.

Puntos en contra:

As a minimal code software, there are some limitations.Deluge knowledge is required in order to use this.It occasionally takes an eternity to load or save any forms.They lack an application that can be installed on Windows or Mac.

Jeremy
CEO en EE. UU.
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: GetApp

Zoho creator the best bang for the buck application database

4,0 hace 5 años

Puntos a favor:

This was the best replacement we founds for SharePoint Access Applications. With this quick web interface for collecting and entering data you can be up and running quickly with a basic knowledge of excel

Puntos en contra:

The user security leaves a lot to be desired. You can control who has access to each application however you can not control access to the specific lookups and data entry form in an application

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Zoho Creator is a Winner in Running Applications

5,0 hace 5 años

Puntos a favor:

This software is a winner with what it has to offer. I like the fact that it can check and monitor if there are bugs in the system. We work from our desktops, tablets and phones, and this software is able to run applications without giving me any headaches. I love the graphics and I know that are gadgets are always protected and secured.

Puntos en contra:

The customer support department is quite inept when it comes to issues and concerns. They need to train their staff to be quick to resolve issues so we don’t have to wait that long.

randall
president en EE. UU.
, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Zoho Creator

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Great piece of softwar overall,,, for any competent software user.

Puntos a favor:

Flexibility and Customization capabilities, to define it's parameters, to match your Business Processes, customer tracking and Scheduling Flow of your business

Puntos en contra:

needs more ease of use, help, dialogue to specific tasks necessary to program correctly it's "rules" of useage

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect for internal apps, to complete workflows - not much code required to get started

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It solves some very specific tasks we have internally such as case reporting, profit analysis, purchase order workflow.

Puntos a favor:

We can develop applications to satisfy some specific requirements internally. Most of the applications can be developed using drag and drop, and some simple code.

Puntos en contra:

It is still limited to what can be done on the page, numerous improvements are needed such as picking objects or variables from lists - just not there, so you end up having to note them down.

Nicole
Personal Assistant/Administration/Accounts Administration en Australia
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: GetApp

Far outweighs its competitors

4,0 hace 5 años

Puntos a favor:

I am amazed at what our IT guys have created using Zoho Creator, the fact that we had been struggling using a different program for so long is mind boggling when we could have had what we do now! I’m looking forward to expanding to other products and incorporating more tasks in the near future. It intergares with Xero to make invoicing a lot easier and saves hours of work!

Puntos en contra:

See I can’t really fault it and anything that I’ve asked for has been implemented for me without much hassle at all. I can do my job faster so I cannot complain.

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

Decreases Product Time-to-Market

4,0 hace 5 años

Puntos a favor:

- Low/No-Code Application Development - Easily and quickly build applications to match internal use-case of client specifications - Identify issues quicker and make faster changes to rules or form layouts

Puntos en contra:

- You become highly dependent on the subscription of Zoho Creator. - Scaling (internal users or customers) with Zoho Creator can prove to be very costly.

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña

With limited knowledge ofcoding languages Zoho creator is a great platform for beginners.

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Rapid app development

Puntos a favor:

Using deluge programming language was a lot easier than using any other programming language. We did not have to spend long time learning a new programming language

Puntos en contra:

We found user interface design limited for what we needed out of the software however it had great API with Zoho CRM

Megan
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña

Just scratched the surface

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: The sky is the limit here. Get creative. Learn how to use the programs. And then start creating unique systems and solutions that reflect the unique problems your organization faces.

Puntos a favor:

We are excited to see what we can create with Zoho Creator. It has so many options and possibilities! Short term we use it to collect forms and track information from different departments in our company. If a product gets damaged in the warehouse, they can fill out our Zoho Creator Form and it gets notification to the proper channels. Longterm I'd like to build our ordering system on Zoho Creator, to have a fully customized software system unique to our business and our needs.

Puntos en contra:

Because of its complexity, there's a learning curve in using it. You've got to dedicate a lot of time to learning the program to best use it.

Nawcky
Senior Data Analyst en Filipinas
Marketing y publicidad, 501-1.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña

Zoho Creator user review

5,0 hace 12 meses

Puntos a favor:

Zoho Creator enabled us in our company to make apps that are useful. The programming language supportted for making the apps is very easy to learn and allowed us to be versatile when it comes to making business processes.

Puntos en contra:

Very expensive causing to limit the creation of apps and the speed can still be improved.