Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre 7shifts

7shifts ha sido diseñado para simplificar la gestión laboral paso a paso. Ofrece prueba gratis de 60 días.

Descubre más sobre 7shifts

Mostrando 711 opiniones

Leandro U.
Financial
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/11/2020

"7 Shifts for restaurant schedule Management"

Comentarios: My managers and employees love it.

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use and anybody with a phone can have easy access to their schedule, send messages using it, and letting anybody know about changes. It is a very practical and professional tool for the schedules that we use in our Restaurant. We have the scheduling available on our P/R processor, but we prefer to pay for this service as it is more agile and practical than our P/R company.

Contras: To be honest, I do not have any complaints, but we only use the scheduling module as we have other systems.

por 7shifts el 6/11/2020

Thanks for the review Leandro! It's great to hear that even though you have the option, you see so much value in 7shifts that it goes above and beyond what is offered to you in your payroll provide. Know that we will always be looking to increase the value of our services for folks like yourself. Cheers!

Mahmud U.
Founder and Owner
  • Publicado el 12/1/2021

"All in one"

Comentarios: Great customer service, easy to use

Puntos a favor: We have been using 7Shifts little over 2 years now and it has been a great experience. User interface is very simple. It an app that apple would have build. Very basic but yet very powerful. If you are getting this app i highly recommend getting all packages. End of the day it saves you money and head ache. Advil pain killer is expensive and good for your body

Contras: I dont have any dislike so far in 2 years

por 7shifts el 3/2/2021

Thanks so much for the review Mahmud! We love working with your team at MezzeMe and can't wait for our next visit. It makes our day to hear that your team gets tremendous value out of 7shifts for your restaurants.

• Publicado el 12/1/2021
Susie R.
GM
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/4/2020

"It’s Okay"

Puntos a favor: When choosing the highest cost package, you will have access to the most basic necessary functions. They do not charge base level employees to use the app

Contras: Some functions change without first being informed (although they state that they always inform prior to a change). Their beta testing due diligence leaves something to be desired. If they are unable to duplicate an error even if you can prove it exists, they refuse to fix it saying they are incapable of doing so. They make their customers pay for basic functions through the most costly package I used to use 7ahifts for over 4 years. I was looking at using them again for a different restaurant. However, the salesperson I encountered was a typical salesperson and never talked to me like they cared about the company Where I’m currently employed. Instead I was told stats about how I wouldn’t find a program cheaper, that they weren’t gouging those who wanted the basic functions I pointed at, and multiple other aspects in which I was wrong. When I pointed that out, he proceeded to raise his voice at me, chuckled and attempted to carry on I hung up on him at that point of the conversation I would have never signed a contract with this individual. Hopefully other sales reps actually care about potential customers

por 7shifts el 22/4/2020

Hi Susie,

Thanks so much for your comment. We really appreciate your candid feedback so we can make the 7shifts experience better for all users, and we're sorry to hear your experience was less than ideal.

As a product that is growing and evolving every day, our pricing has changed a lot since you would have first started using 7shifts 4 years ago, but we would like to see what we can do to make 7shifts work for the restaurant you are currently working in. Please drop us a line at support@7shifts.com and we will see what we can do to offer a solution the meets the needs of your business.

In regards to your interactions with a member of our team, I have flagged this to our management team to ensure that we provide everyone the same high level of service that we ourselves would expect.

We apologize if your experience was less than ideal and really take that to heart. We hope that in the future we can earn back the trust you have placed in our business.

• Publicado el 16/4/2020
Joshua C.
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/11/2020

"Great system and developing nicely"

Comentarios: Customer service as always been a pleasure. Not a big fan of continual prompts every time I log in for feedback or sales pitches but overall a real solid system.

Puntos a favor: During the time that we have used this software, there have been wonderful developments and rollouts that nicely enhance our operation. Keep up the good work!

Contras: It was very basic to begin with. Coming along nicely and will likely be the best product if they keep it up.

por 7shifts el 18/11/2020

Thanks for the review Joshua. You can rest assured that we will always be working to improve 7shifts and ensure that it's the best solution for restaurateurs like you.

• Publicado el 12/11/2020
Sarah P.
Manger
  • Publicado el 3/11/2020

"Longtime user"

Comentarios: Absolutely great! If you have any issues they help you out right away. Plus they are always evolving and take their customers suggestions and implement them.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use. Lots of integration options and they are continually adding more. Easy for staff to use!

Contras: Not everything you need to do is on the mobile app or sometimes hard to find.

por 7shifts el 5/11/2020

Thanks for the kind words Sarah! We are humbled by your feedback, and happy to hear you have found a lot of value in our platform once you made the switch from Hot Schedules. Keep an eye out for even more great functionality being added soon.

Also, I'm going to have a member of our mobile team reach out to you in order to hear about your ideas for improving our mobile apps to better suit you.

• Publicado el 3/11/2020
Brandon K.
  • Publicado el 3/12/2020

"Whole team loves it! Super easy to use"

Comentarios: I'm a super fan! They even sent us a sweet box of swag!
Even before that we fell in love with the software.
The number one thing though is how easy it is to use.

Puntos a favor: Incredibly simple to set up and begin using.
Team loves the autonomous features that give them control off requesting shifts and time off.
Management loves how easy it to publish weekly schedules.
My favorite features are the reporting and labor budgeting tools.

Contras: I wished I would have deployed it sooner

por 7shifts el 8/1/2021

Thanks so much for the review, Brandon! A lot of time and attention goes into designing 7shifts to give our restaurant clients a great experienceso we're glad you're experiencing that at Acorn Grill! Happy scheduling :)

• Publicado el 3/12/2020
Kelly K.

"Best Scheduling App"

Comentarios: I have used multiple scheduling tools and this is my favorite!

Puntos a favor: I love how easy it is to make my schedule. I love how the days my employees request off show up easily and I can copy and paste schedules that repeat often.

Contras: Sometimes the notifications don’t pop up consistently.

por 7shifts el 13/11/2020

Easy for create schedules? Cheaper than the alternative? Better experience for employees? Sounds like 7shifts is the right fit for you Kelly. Thank so much for the review!

Kayla C.
Content Creator
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 6/11/2020

"7Shifts Review - Kayla Cunningham"

Comentarios: Overall I have had a good experience with 7shifts. I have used several other employee databases and this application seems to work the quickest without error. I would recommend this to anyone looking for something similar.

Puntos a favor: It's simplistic and easy for users to clock in, monitor their earnings, and communicate with other coworkers. I can use the pin pad to clock in right when I get to work or I have the option to manually write in my hours each of the week.

Contras: Entering in my hourly work on a daily basis can be tedious, but I wouldn't say I dislike it.

por 7shifts el 16/11/2020

Thanks so much for the review Kayla!

• Publicado el 6/11/2020
Keith D.
Area Manager
Restaurantes, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2020

"Great Product"

Puntos a favor: Ease of use for employees and managers.
Integration into Pos / Payroll export.
Live labor and Sales
Manager log and calendar

Contras: Long time for install date to be scheduled.

por 7shifts el 24/11/2020

Thanks for the review Keith! We are really happy to hear that you've made the switch to a platform that values your team as much as you. We will always try to ensure that we keep 7shifts easy (and free!) for employees.

• Publicado el 16/11/2020
Mallory F.
GM
Música, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/11/2020

"We love 7shifts!"

Comentarios: Great! Awesome customer service and ease of use.

Puntos a favor: I love using 7 shifts to organize our shows, and multiple areas of staffing. I also enjoy the messaging feature!

Contras: There is nothing I do not like about the features I use!

por 7shifts el 24/11/2020

Thanks for the review Mallory! We agree, making employees pay for an app isn't a cost-effective move, and we're happy to provide our apps for free to ALL users.

• Publicado el 13/11/2020
Amber C.
Restaurantes, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/11/2020

"General use of 7shifts - Pros and Cons"

Comentarios: It's been great. No real issues.

Puntos a favor: It's very easy to navigate. Simple, straight forward.

Contras: The only thing I would to see is ease in copying and pasting events on multiple days, opposed to having to write a repeated event, each day of the week.

por 7shifts el 13/11/2020

Thanks for the review Amber! We love working with the entire team at Donnelly Group across all of your various locations. Keep an eye out for awesome improvements to our events coming very soon. I'm also happy to report you CAN create events for multiple days. Check out this article to see how: https://support.7shifts.com/article/48-creating-events

Leslie B.
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/11/2019

"Best Decision"

Comentarios: I wish all companies had a team like 7 Shifts! Such a joy to work with. They love their job and are not just a sales department. Their support and development teams are just as good as their front line sales because they can really believe in their product and deliver what they are promising. First class!

Puntos a favor: We can maximize profit by scheduling exactly where needed with forecasting
We can create a schedule in minutes verses an hour
We can eliminate scheduling employees on requested days off or outside of their availability
Employees can update availability, time off without bothering management
Employees find a replacement for their shift after schedule is posted instead of bothering management
Managers can monitor labor in real time on phone app dashboard report
We use the 'engage' report as a positive way to eliminate attendance issues (late, no show, sick, change schedule, etc)
Employees can access by phone or computer
Employees can provide immediate shift feedback at end of shift
Managers can distribute hours and tasks evenly and monitor
Managers love the communication notification. One memo can be distributed to all or certain department to inform of last minute specials or even announce an employees birthday

Contras: To be honest, my list has dwindled of items I like least because everytime I bring a negative aspect to customer support, the development team calls and gathers information, then they begin programming and redesigning to improve their product for everyone. My only issue is waiting for them to make the awesome labor dashboard available for lower levels so managers can use it to train team leads without programming them to be in the 'management' category just to get the actual real time labor on their phone.

por 7shifts el 2/12/2019

Amazing! Thanks for the review Leslie. We are grateful for your feedback and it has made our team's day to hear from every department at 7shifts is pulling together to provide more value to you and your business. It's feedback like this that reminds us why labor management is vitally important to operators like yourself and we look forward to providing you and your team even more value in the future.

• Publicado el 26/11/2019
Keith K.
Vice President of Operations
Restaurantes, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/11/2019

"Love 7Shifts!"

Comentarios: From the beginning over 5 years ago to today, the entire team at 7Shifts has been great to work with and are very accomodating to my requests for further functionality.

Puntos a favor: I like that I the functionality of the app and online. It is easy to access and use. The app is free and this makes a big difference with our hourly team members.

Contras: I wish the reporting was more robust. Sometimes I need more data than the reporting is capable of pullin gin.

por 7shifts el 19/11/2019

Thanks for the review Keith! We are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with you and the rest of your team at Kaldi's every day, and we look forward to building what you need for years to come. Cheers!

• Publicado el 18/11/2019
Chef steven P.
Owner / Director
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/11/2019

"Life with 7Shifts is all about the right communication with staff and managers"

Comentarios: I have two other software suites that offer what 7shifts does included in the price, 2 other software suites and I still would rather use 7shifts because of how awesome it is. My 50k POS bundle and my staff management suite both offer this, and I could save the cost of 7shifts per year - but heck no.

Puntos a favor: - Very Short Learning Curve
- The App is very stable and accurate
- Our staff enjoy using the app and don't see it as a burden, but a convenience
- With our package, the app is feature-rich without bloat.
- Developers listen to the community and add value as often as possible.

Contras: As with any software development, some features that would be useful for you may take time if they are more niche use cases.

por 7shifts el 15/11/2019

Wow! Thanks for the amazing review Steven. I shared your review with the rest of our team, and it made our day to hear that 7shifts has provided you and your team with so much value. Knowing that you have chosen 7shifts over other tools you have available to you is a high honour and is what drives us to keep developing our products for restaurateurs like yourself. Please let us know how we can continue to raise the bar for you and make 7shifts an integral part of your operations.

• Publicado el 14/11/2019
Gerad C.
President/Founder
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/10/2019

"A Huge Lifesaver for Our 250-Seat Restaurant"

Comentarios: I really love the 7shifts people. They are passionate about what they're doing, super engaged with customers and always working to make us happy. They are a tech company that is really keeping the customer's needs in mind and working to make our lives better/easier. At this point I couldn't fathom losing the 7shifts toolkit at Prairie Dog Brewing.

Puntos a favor: 7shifts is really geared toward restaurant shift/labour management and communications, whereas so many of the other scheduling softwares out there try to fit the general case and don't handle the high-paced, dynamic nature of restaurant staffing nearly as well. From our perspective, 7shifts literally cuts down 5-10 hours a week of admin time, while also providing us a convenient, central location for communication with staff, basic HR data, etc. We use the free 7punches app to track time punches, which also has some nifty features that help us manage labour costs and keep better tabs on things like lateness. What I'm most excited about now is 7shifts' built-in "Optimal Labor" tool, which combined with our POS sales integration, provides me with HOURLY forecasts for my sales on given upcoming week, then tells me how many servers, bartenders, etc it thinks I should have on based on my sales, labour targets and past scheduling. It's not perfect, but its hugely helpful and lightyears ahead of what we were doing in the past, taking only a fraction of the time. 7shifts is a tech company that really gets restaurants and what we need, I eagerly anticipate every update to the software. I'm a techno-geek at heart, with my own tech industry experience, and by working with the 7shifts people and products, I immediately see a really healthy, creative tech culture at the company, which are poised to keep moving at a phenomenal pace and quality of output.

Contras: I wish we could get the Machine Learning auto-scheduler feature at "The Works" package level, even as a priced add-on. Currently the only way to get it is to sign up for a massively more expensive package that is really designed for franchise chains with many locations to handle. We have just one location, but really want the auto-scheduler (it's absolutely brilliant). I love the 7shifts web API and use it for quite a lot of our own software, but the documentation is really incomplete/out of date and I have to do a lot of reverse engineering either from their website or by making educated guesses. I can imagine that this might cause some friction or limit the abilities of third parties to integrate with 7shifts. Third party integrations have not been as robust or full-featured as I'd hoped, at least the TouchBistro/7shifts integration, but I think that's more due to the other side of the integration than the 7shifts people.

por 7shifts el 4/11/2019

Wow! Thanks so much for this amazing, detailed review Gerad. Our entire team really values your feedback and are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with you and your staff every day. We are working tirelessly to ensure that we are THE best labor management solutions for restaurants, so validation from our amazing users like yourself really drives home that we are on the right path. Also, thanks so much for the feedback on our Auto-Scheduler we are actively working on providing this functionality to more users like yourself and look forward to showing you what we are working on soon. Cheers!

• Publicado el 30/10/2019
Emilee W.
Marketing & Events
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/10/2016

"7Shifts saved my company!"

Comentarios: I used to schedule my staff with an excel spreadsheet, screenshot and posted to a Facebook Forum. It was a madhouse trying to deal with shift swaps and reading the staff clockin/out cards to match their shifts. With a growing company this just wasn't gonna cut it anymore. 7shifts popped up in my personal Facebook feed and the rest is Kismet. The software has helped clean up so many of my payroll processes, allows my staff to switch shifts with only others of the same experience level or higher (so I ALWAYS have a manager on shift and not a hoard of brand new employees), helps my managers reach staff more easily, is so easy to understand that I haven't had to train the new staff on it and combined with the 7punches Clock-in/out software- I can relax knowing my staff can't clock in if they aren't on the schedule and my staff can breathe easily with the ability to calculate their paycheck in advance! The staff at 7shifts has always been extremely helpful and always welcoming for suggestions and updates. I can't imagine moving to any other system and am so glad I found it!

Puntos a favor: It is easy to understand, set up and the customer service is extraordinary!

Contras: I wish there were more manager capabilities in the mobile app, but the app has improved already since it was first launched, so I imagine it will only get better.

• Publicado el 4/10/2016