15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Squaretalk

Squaretalk es una versátil plataforma de comunicaciones en la nube que permite a tus equipos de ventas y asistencia trabajar con eficacia desde cualquier lugar.

Descubre más sobre Squaretalk

I like that you can integrate it with the current programs you have. The agents are able to call with ease and rarely run into issues.

Puntos en contra:

So far I have no criticism of the system; except for two brief moments when the system failed to convert the call. Specific cases, without a doubt.

Valoraciones de Squaretalk

4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Squaretalk tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 80 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Squaretalk?

Filtrar opiniones (80)

Ophelie
Ophelie
Manager of Construction Recruitment en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Perfect tool for my use case

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Squaretalk has improved our sales and can honestly say it has transformed our communication strategy. Communication with our clients is the top priority and the ability to stay connected with them has been crucial for the development of our company. The Matrix has doubled the calling speed of our agents and double the conversion of leads on a monthly basis. It is also very valuable that our clients can call us back on the same numbers. Accepting inbound from the region we are calling is very rare to find on the market. Highly recommended for businesses seeking reliable and efficient communication solution.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, we don't need all the campaign setup options and it's sometimes confusing to go through all of them.

la semana pasada

Thank you for your glowing review, Ophelie! We’re delighted that Squaretalk has significantly improved your sales and communication strategy, especially with the Matrix feature doubling your calling speed and lead conversions. We appreciate your feedback on the campaign setup options. We understand it can be confusing, and we're working on making it more user-friendly. If you need any help navigating these features, our support team is here for you. Thanks again for recommending Squaretalk. We’re excited to continue supporting your business!

Giannos
Giannos
Head of Business Development en RU
Comercio y desarrollo internacional, 51-200 empleados

Amazing Support, Amazing People, Amazing Services and their VOIP doesn't drop

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: it's the best, we used twilio, we used a lot of other systems but we are not changing this one

I really enjoy the system interface it's simple straight to the point and their support wow they are supporting us any time we had a question or an issue they were there and resolved it.

Puntos en contra:

i have 0 complaints so far, the only con is the don't support on Sundays. besides that. no complaints.

hace 9 meses

Dear Giannos, Wow, where do we even start? Thank you for this incredible 10/10 review! Reading your title "Amazing Support, Amazing People, Amazing Services and their VOIP doesn't drop," made our day. As the Head of Business Development in a sizeable company, your seal of approval carries weight, and we're absolutely thrilled you chose Squaretalk. We love hearing that our interface and support resonate with you so well. Trust us, your feedback is like music to our ears, a symphony, even. 🎵 Now, about the Sunday support—or the lack thereof. We hear you. We know the world doesn't pause on Sundays, especially in international trade and development. We're discussing extending our support services and will keep your feedback front and center in those conversations. We're also happy to hear that our "professionalism and attitude" outshone our competitor and made your switch to Squaretalk worthwhile. We aim to be the last stop in your quest for the ideal VoIP solution, and your comments are like the cherry on top! If there's anything more you'd like to share or any questions you might have, our (almost) 24/7 team is here for you.

Software informático, 201-500 empleados

VoIP system

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I've been using Squaretalk for our communication needs for quite some time now, and I can confidently say it's been a game-changer for our business. From its intuitive interface to it's impeccable call quality, Squaretalk has exceeded our expectations in every aspect. Compared to other other systems we have used in the past, Squaretalk offers a very wekk-designed UI, with good support from the sales process, to the deployment of our server and to handling us over to our account manager.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing negative to say so far. I'm very satisfied with the service.

hace 2 semanas

Thank you for the great feedback on Squaretalk! We're thrilled that our intuitive interface and call quality have significantly benefited your business. It's wonderful to hear how smoothly everything from the sales process to deployment went. We appreciate your support and are here if you need any further assistance. Thanks again for choosing Squaretalk!

Alexander
Head of Sales en Malasia
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Horrible, not working, and not even refunding or replying to refund requests

1,0 hace 5 años

The way its being massively oversold by a highly qualified sales person. It's a cool dude, but once the sale is made and nothing is working, it's not possible to contact this guy.

Puntos en contra:

It never worked. The guys couldn't like this [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to our internet or something. Support was worthless, again not helping at all. After 2 weeks of wasting a lot of time on this, I decided to just give up an not waste energy on this bs anymore. Again, the team was very very unprofessional, not refunding the pilot money, though I've never been able to use it. Wasted my time, my resources, and this is the type of service you can expect from these fellows.

hace 2 años

We're sorry to hear about the problems you were experiencing and apologize for the inconvenience. We would love to help. Please reach out to us and we'll get this sorted out for you.

Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Best calling program

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: The best
Secured
I get to make calls from any where in the world

No breaks Direct calls Excellent Secured

For now nothing When I see I’ll let you know but so far nothing

hace 3 meses

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Squaretalk! We're thrilled to hear about your seamless and secure calling experience with us, especially after your switch from Freezvon. It's great to know you've found our service to be reliable and convenient for making calls worldwide. We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to continuing to meet your communication needs. If you have any feedback or need assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Costas
COO en RU
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Great Provider

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: From the beginning the contact person Ivan, assisted our company with the on-boarding answered all our questions and gave us satisfactory quotes for the requested services and supported our company in all the steps in order to integrate. After integration, we where then assigned to our personal account manager [sensitive content hidden]
, who has proven to be an absolute star in assisting us with our day to day operations. She has shown initiative and creativity that is making our experience with squaretalk fully customized and seamless in order to meet and exceed our expectations!

Ease of use, can provide any number requested (need to meet some requirements). Balance notification, spam checker.

Puntos en contra:

Spam checker might not be as accurate as we would like sometimes.

hace 9 meses

First and foremost, a big, heartfelt thank you for the glowing 10/10 review, Costas! As a COO, your perspective is invaluable to us, and we're delighted to hear how well Squaretalk fits into your operations. We strive to make Squaretalk as user-friendly as possible, so it's reassuring to know we're on the right track. While our spam checker has its good days and bad days, we're fully committed to making every day a good one. Your feedback here is crucial, and we're already brainstorming ways to enhance its accuracy. Kudos to Ivan and your personal account manager for making your experience exceptional. We know they're awesome, but it's so much more meaningful when we hear it from our clients. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them. Your review just solidifies why we do what we do. We're all about customizing our service to meet and exceed your expectations, so to hear we're doing just that is the perfect start to our day.

George
George
Head of Operations en Chipre
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

A Game Changer!

5,0 hace 9 meses

Having worked with Squaretalk for over a year, I can confidently vouch for their exceptional VoIP service. The team, led by[sensitive content hidden], provides unparalleled support, promptly addressing any needs that arise. Highly recommend for seamless communication and dedicated assistance!

Puntos en contra:

I can confidently state that there are no downsides to their exceptional VoIP service. The reliability, performance, and support have consistently exceeded expectations. Squaretalk sets the bar high in every aspect.

hace 9 meses

We're over the moon with your "Game Changer" title and 10/10 rating, George! Having you vouch for our exceptional VoIP service and our team's unparalleled support is what fuels us to keep doing what we're doing. Your long-term experience with Squaretalk only makes your recommendation even more valuable. You really made our day! As always, we're eager to hear more from you, so don't hesitate to share any additional thoughts.

Jan
IT Consultant en Chipre
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Happy Holidays

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Pleasant. That's why we keep using Axiom.

People I communicate with. Support and account managers are always helpful.

Puntos en contra:

Limited range of phone numbers we can order.

hace 5 meses

Happy Holidays to you too! 🎄 We're delighted to hear that our support and account management teams have been helpful and a pleasure to communicate with. It's feedback like yours that brightens our day! We're constantly working to expand our offerings and hope to provide a wider range in the near future. 🌏 It's great to know that your overall experience with us has been pleasant. Thank you for continuing to choose our platform. Your trust and support mean the world to us. If there's anything else we can do to make your experience even better, please don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you a joyful holiday season!

Anel
IT Administrator en Bosnia y Herzegovina
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Squaretalk review

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I would describe it as very positive, especially in the last year. They are always trying to improve. We get frequent checks by our account handler.

Reliability and customer support. Answering rate is very good. Account handler and support available on Whatsapp and quick to reply.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes we got already spammed numbers.I am not sure if it is Squaretalk or carriers mistake.

hace 5 meses

Thank you for your review, Anel! We're glad our reliability and customer support meet your expectations. We're addressing the spammed numbers issue with our carriers and appreciate your feedback. We're happy to hear about your positive experience and the proactive support from your account manager. Your recognition motivates our ongoing efforts to improve.

Rita
Customer Service Manager en Nigeria
Juegos de azar y casinos, 11-50 empleados

My experience

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Its been awesome so far, i am able to generate my report with ease

The reporting aspects, i can export and listen to calls with links

Puntos en contra:

It's clarity and it captures my agents activity.

hace 2 meses

Thank you for your review on Squaretalk, Rita! It’s great to hear our reporting features are making a difference for your team. We've noted your clarity and activity-tracking feedback and are looking into improvements. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more feedback or need assistance with any features. We're here to support you and ensure Squaretalk adds value to your operations.

Neta
director of a referral center for migrant workers en Israel
Organización cívica y social, 11-50 empleados

New Way of working

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Quick acclimatization of the female staff to use the system thanks to clear explanations and good support from Squaretalk team

The fact that I can enter my agency's conversations at any given time provides me with a broad picture of how they work and the places where I can examine their work. Whether it's to encourage them about their strengths or whether it's to guide them on the places for improvement.The use of the infrastructure went smoothly thanks to the support of Squaretalk team.

Puntos en contra:

As an administrator, I would like to receive reports automatically once a month, but I could not understand if the system is capable of producing this.In addition, the split between the system window and the SMS window complicates the work a little

el año pasado

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Squaretalk, Neta! We're thrilled to hear that our software has been helpful in giving you a better idea of your agency's conversations, and that our support team has been there for you from the start. We'll make sure to let them know you appreciate their help. We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the reporting feature, but no worries! Our software can definitely produce automatic reports every month. Let us know if you need help setting that up. And we totally get that the split between the system window and SMS window can be a bit tricky. We're always working to make the user experience smoother and more intuitive, so we'd love to hear any suggestions you might have. Thanks again for your feedback! If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Head of Sales en Israel
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Sales Optimization

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: My initial thoughts when moving to the Innitel predictive dialer, were mostly along the lines of, "if it does what they say it does, I'm going to start making much much much more money". Little did I know how right I was, after the initial setup pains, the dialer was up and running. Right away I saw the number of conversations my reps were having with customers go way up. Secondly my ability to manage the reps real time through the intuitive call center manager was second to none. I now saw who was on the phone, for how long, AND I have the ability to listen in real time. All this has given my sales team the tools to really succeed, maximizing the results of their efforts daily. After working with the INNITEL predictive dialer, I wonder why I didn't switch earlier, how much money my sales reps and my company must have missed out on because we didn't switch sooner. Take it from someone who has worked in phone sales for over ten years in A wide range of verticals, If you aren't working with a predictive dialer like Innitel, that means your already behind the curve.

Ease of use Call center manager Time savings

Set up Integration

hace 8 años

Thanks david!

Joaquin
Marketing Manager en Ecuador
Agricultura, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Excellent Call Center Support

5,0 el año pasado

They are a well-established company with a very user-friendly system. What I was most impressed with is the customer service which is willing to answer any questions and show their demo as many times as we needed.

Puntos en contra:

Something I think they are missing is identifying who is calling from their platform. Even though you can integrate it into your CRM and you would have all the data available.

el año pasado

We sincerely appreciate your positive review and feedback, Joaquin! We're thrilled to hear that you find our system user-friendly and that our customer service team has been of great help. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Regarding caller identification, we're happy to let you know that this feature is included in our AI predictive dialer. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team or your account manager to set it up.

Nathan
Project Manager en Luxemburgo
Consultoría de gestión, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

1 million leads processed through Innitel in 1 month!

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We get leads from multiple sources that require qualification and processing. Contacting these leads in such numbers have always been a challenge. Through Innitels system we were calling 10 calls per second and getting nearly 5% answer rates with a 200% increase in productivity from our older system. Beyond that, Innitel and their support staff added our integration for us, trained our managers and remain available for brain storming and support. This is much more than a product, its a passionate company.

Integrations and flexibility

No complaints

Kern
Commercial director en Israel
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

EASY TO USE SOFT

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Very simple and easy to use.
No problems as i used to have with other providers. Work very well, even with bad internet connection. The cost is good.

EASY TO USE, RAPID, WORKS WELL

Vadim
Product manager en Bielorrusia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Amazing and user-friendly app!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Nice experience with flexible tools simplifying communications

Squaretalk is an outstanding call center platform with a user-friendly interface that allows seamless integration with Salesforce. It enables us to efficiently make and receive calls and keep track of all call activities. The platform offers comprehensive reporting features, which help in monitoring team performance. You can also personalize your dashboards to focus on crucial metrics.

Puntos en contra:

Squaretalk's initial configuration may involve a learning curve for some users. However, the platform's support team is readily available to assist with onboarding and any issues that may arise during use.

Nick
Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 2-10 empleados

Squaretalk Predictive Dialer

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Great experience, friendly helpful staff that goes the extra mile

Customer Service was great. Very responsive and always willing to help

Puntos en contra:

Takes some getting used to learning the platform

hace 4 meses

Thank you for your review and the kind words about our customer service, Nick! It's heartening to know that our team's dedication and willingness to go the extra mile have stood out to you. We understand that getting accustomed to a new platform can take some time. Rest assured, we're always here to assist and ensure that your experience with Squaretalk is as smooth and intuitive as possible. Thanks again for choosing Squaretalk and for sharing your experience!

Enea
CEO en Albania
Mercados de capitales, 11-50 empleados

I love Innitel

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I have tried a bunch of companies but these guys are the best. I love their work. I wish them the best in business!

Daniel
CEO en Israel
Fuente de la opinión

Excellent Dialer system,works great, easy to set up and configure.

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: At the end as a call center manager, i am looking for a solution that i can rely on, that works with no bugs, that the support team behind it is responsive and take my business very seriously. Innitel's Atomic dialer and the team behind it, are definitely meeting those requirements.
The price is fair, the quality is excellent, and i even got them to integrate the Dialer system to my Sugar CRM at no extra fee, and that's really nice.
Good luck guys and thanks again, DP

Tobias
CEP en Alemania
Telecomunicaciones, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

GOOD SYSTEM and LOW PRICE!

Comentarios: - The support is very fast
- The system is realy easy
- The price is very low for this performance

Support

Vicidail Admin

Peter
CEO en Israel

Maximum Perfomance

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I went from making a few hundred calls a day manually and closing 3-4 sales, to making thousands of calls and a daily average of 25 sales. The interface is easy to use and intuitive. And setup was fast and friendly. The support is there to help and advise even when there is a problem.
Really highly recommend using them for you call center.

shay
general manager en Israel
Fuente de la opinión

the best tool for a call center!!!

5,0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: after using their system for almost 2 years, I can say....wow very easy to use
does the job and then some...
execellent customer service and tech support
2 thumbs up :-)

Demirel
Italia

Super useful

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: it is a great tool that helped me a lot of controlling my business unit & increasing the efficiency of my agents

Mimi
Israel

Great dialer!!!

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Very happy with this dialer, they changed my business and made my agents much more productive as a result. Thank you very very much !!!

EE. UU.

Excellent

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: These guys are awesome.
Easy to work with.
Chat.
Problem solvers.
Always available and helpful.
I would recommend to anyone