15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre IconCMO

IconCMO te ofrece acceso en cualquier momento y lugar a las potentes herramientas que necesitas para llevar adelante de forma eficaz un sacerdocio creciente y próspero.

Descubre más sobre IconCMO

And support is relatively easy. As admin, I could easily establish users for the system.

Puntos en contra:

The updates sometimes seem to be numerous and hard to keep up with. The look changes every now and then and I have a learning curve.

Valoraciones de IconCMO

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

IconCMO tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 361 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado IconCMO?

Filtrar opiniones (361)

Vania
Vania
Owner en EE. UU.

IconCMO ROCKS

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have been working with IconCMO since 2006 and I recommend it to any church that needs to keep their financial records in order. Upon my recommend my mother’s church has adopted IconCMO and is appreciating the ease of use especially since they’ve had to deal with using a temporary as they fill their financial officer position. This has saved them countless hours of work when the new person started so they didn’t have to do any research or catching up of financial entries that needed to be made. This year our church started a building campaign and IconCMO has helped us in monitoring, planning and providing reports which are needed by bankers, leasing agents and government agencies. We are so thankful to have this software as we plan and grow.

I have used IconCMO since 2006. The main function we use is to keep all the financial records for offerings and paying of bills. I love the ease of use when a question comes up about an expenditure. It’s very easy for me to find the details and report on the question in a timely manner. I also appreciate the quarterly and year end statements. I have hundreds of statements to send out but the majority of my time is spent stuffing the envelopes because printing the statements is quick.

Puntos en contra:

I would love it if the alternate address when used, would show up in reports and on the contribution entry page. Thankfully it is used on the statements.

hace 6 años

Thank you for the awesome review, Vania! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful for your business over the years.

Steve
Finance Chair en EE. UU.

ICON Has Been A Blessing

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We were users of Logos for ten years. After they were bought out their customer service really declined and then they went downhill from that. We found out they were going out of business on a text support call. The customer service team never got in touch with us. When we finally sorted things out we were faced with grossly higher costs and a costly paid data transition. We began a new evaluation process and selected ICON as it met our needs at a very good price point. We upgraded from an old, thick client system that was cumbersome to a fantastic web based set of tools. The data transition was simple and we had a great experience getting started with ICON. We love the functionality and reporting.

The software is built with intuitive and simple to use graphical user interfaces (GUI). The layout of the GUI are well thought out and make the user experience pleasant and simple. The ability to move seamlessly between them heightens the experience. Whether it is managing families, people, giving or accounting functions, ICON has been a great upgrade for us from our prior software.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few layout issues where the experience could be improved. The good news is that when we mention them the ICON Team listens and we have already seen improvements in the short time we have aubscribed.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the kind words, Steve! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you on board with IconCMO.

Stasia
pastor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

mixed - relatively easy on the simple things, complicated on things that don't need to be

3,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We appreciate that this software doesn't require computer expertise to run. We also appreciate the integration of our membership records with financial so that we can keep all things in one place. It also works well with a volunteer run congregation - people can access records from home with a personal sign-in that gives them access to only the data they should have access to. It does need better integration though of the minor items like homebound visit records showing up under the member's individual record. And an improved search capability would be nice.

My favorite thing about ICON is that we can record visits with members. We also appreciate that it integrates membership data with financial so that all of our record keeping is in one place. The cloud is great because our volunteers can access it from their homes. I like that I can add significant dates like baptism & confession of faith. I like that I can access it from my phone. I appreciate that we can attach photos to names. The best part is that we can give out different passwords with different levels of access,.

Puntos en contra:

I find printing the reports I want to print difficult. It would be nice to have better search features - so that I could search for anyone who was baptized on a certain date. Or I could search for people with a certain spiritual gift. It is also hard to create different types of connections between members - I wish there was a way you could connect extended family without making them a household. The financial set-up is confusing to people who do finances for a living. I also wish that we always had access to an empty example that we can use for discussion and training without having to sign in to real data to do this. Also the turn-over of fiscal year might be nice if this could be done by multiple type of users.

hace 7 años

Thank you for the review, Stasia. We appreciate your feedback! Please give us a call. We can definitely hook you up with a demo account so you can try things out.

Josiah
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.

Great All-In-One Management Software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are able to handle weekly contributions that are taken up during services as well as have the ability to import our online giving through Vanco seamlessly. We can manage all of our payables and print reports on demand. Payroll setup is easy, as is the members and groups portion of the software. I like that it is online so I can manage things if I have to be out of town or away from my office computer.

Everything is in one place so we can track our attendance, manage membership, pay bills, receive contributions including online giving, and manage employees and handle their payroll. They have made improvements to the user screens to make processes more intuitive and streamlined so less windows have to be opened up within the screen.

Puntos en contra:

I was less familiar with double entry accounting so it took a little bit of getting used to after having worked exclusively with QuickBooks prior to being employed here.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the kind words, Josiah! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Cheryl
Church Administrator en EE. UU.

So easy to Use

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It has been a time saver. It is convenient with being able to work from home or offsite for each of us that enters financial information. The support is amazing, the sand box helps with learning and overall it is very easy to use and keep information to the congregation and board updated.

The ability to set our account up the way we want, create our budget and handle membership and visitors all in the same software.

Puntos en contra:

There honestly isn't anything that I do not like about ICON software. We had a few learning curves in the beginning or a few items we wished the software had, and with working with the great staff we now have those items available to us.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the kind words, Cheryl! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Miss
Secretary en EE. UU.

Icon Review 6/2019

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Icon has been very pleasant, so much so I'm still using their product! The support team has been extremely patient and kind to me as I struggled to learn their program and/or made stupid mistakes. The training is also done well and the program itself (online) hasn't experienced any issues to note.

For the price it functions well to process contributions, A/P, and PR for our church needs.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the A/P processes are not easily amended, as I'd like (journal entries, memo info) but they have improved since I began using Icon. Nor does is the info lines allow for enough characters.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the review, Miss Jan! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Doreen
Director of Ministry Operations en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 501-1.000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

I Tell all my colleges about Icon!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Love the auto import for our Vanco system, and getting them in each day.
very easy to access out of the office and is safe and secure for our guests.

What I like most is the customer service. The team is very helpful when you call and they pick up the phone (no answer machine). They were helpful with the set up and anytime I call. I have liked all the reports I have, they seem very easy for members to read.

Puntos en contra:

One item we could use in the software is the grade in school is not listed. Emailing the guests is not the best, emails going out work well, just can't reply or do a reply all on the group.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the kind words, Doreen! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Gabrielle
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

IconCMO is the way to go!

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have been using IconCMO for years, and will continue to use it as our organization grows! Great customer service and tech support!

The customer service and tech support is always very quick to respond and fix issues and problems for us. The software is easy to use, and provides update notifications with in-depth detail on new features.

Puntos en contra:

There are some features I wish were easier to utilize. Such as in-software text or email, newsletters, and attendance.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the kind words, Gabrielle! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Lisa
book keeper en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

IconCMO is helpful for our church

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Although the number of reports can be overwhelming, the benefits of using IconCMO far outweigh it. Printing checks, recording credit card transactions, etc are so easy to do with IconCMO.

IconCMO is much easier than us making our own spreadsheets to keep our church financial information. There are many choices for printing reports.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes having the many choices for printing reports is overwhelming.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the review, Lisa! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Roy
Roy
Parish Administrator en EE. UU.

Efficient and effective

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Very responsive and helpful even with accounting rules and guidelines that really isn't their job. Any question receives timely and patient responses with effective accounting standards built into the software.

Accessibility and security are very effective and easy to put in place.

Puntos en contra:

No issues, really never had a problem that wasn't fixed almost immediately.

hace 6 años

Thank you for the review, Roy! We appreciate your feedback.

Dottie
business manager en EE. UU.

All inclusive church software

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have used Revelations in conjunction with Quickbooks and also ACS. Icon does a much better job of incorporating everything into one cohesive package. Coming from a Quickbooks background, the fund accounting made for a huge learning curve to make Icon do what our church expected. I have to maneuver money between funds because of the lack of sub funds way too much, and reporting isn't as easy as in QB, but the benefits of one complete, cloud based product to the church in general outweigh the inconveniences there.

The ability to enter contributions and have the batch automatically post as a bank deposit is great (used 2 programs before) as is the Vanco importing. These two items save a lot of time for me. Being cloud based is a huge pro for the ministers as they can access the people section right from their phones while doing visitation. It also helps the secretary and business office to have only one place to change parishioner info and everyone have the update instantly.

Puntos en contra:

The inability to have sub-funds. It was explained to me that there could be tax ramifications, but to have a "Memorials" fund with separate "John Doe memorial", "Jane Smith Memorial" funds below would be fantastic and I see no tax issues in that. The learning curve was a bear also. While there is help online and by phone, I really could have used an in depth training class or a chance to sit with another church using it. I twice requested names of other churches in a reasonable distance from me and never heard back from Icon.

hace 6 años

Thank you for the review, Dottie! We appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry we haven't been able to put you in touch with other churches in your area. Icon Systems places a very high emphasis on customer privacy and we do not give out numbers to other churches unless we get explicit permission from churches to do so. Often times churches will not respond to these requests or simply do not have the time to help.

Kevin
Pastor en EE. UU.

Perspective of a pastor

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall the experience has been good. Customer service is great. ICON allows me and others to have access to a lot of information from any location and in real time. I love that about it. I have the sense that it is capable of much more than what I am using it for as I have yet to figure out all the ins and outs even after years of use. I would really appreciate an upgrade in the use on smartphones; particularly the ability to send an email or sms to a group.

I most like that it is cloud based and able to have multiple users with varying levels of accessibility working on it from wherever they have access to the web. This is what sold me on ICON years ago as they were to my knowledge one of the first church admin program providers to do this, it was cloud based before anyone really used that term. The program we were using at the time was not cloud based and required a substantial and costly upgrade to our networking system to have anything remotely approaching multi user.

Puntos en contra:

It takes a little getting used to. For instance understanding the difference between members and household. So then group members doesn't necessarily refer to a group of members but a group that is made up of individual members and not households. After working with the program for a few years now I have caught on but it is not always the most easy for new users to catch on to. The interface between household and member profiles is a little clunky. As more and more households are dumping land lines and going to cell phone use it would be great to have the ability to notate on the household profile if this is the case and what numbers to use for which member of the household

hace 6 años

Thank you for the review, Pastor Kevin! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have the opportunity to work with you over the years.

Carol
Fuente de la opinión

Have used this program for many years. They are always making updates and adding more features.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Being able to compile groups of specific information so easy saves a lot of time. Having all the information for members all in one program and being able to incorporate contributions and finance is great. There are so many great features that we still have not used but hope to take advantage of those in the future.

I love how you can use one program and website for so many different processes. Linking the different features together for using in the great variety of reports is wonderful. The ability to mass email and export information is so easy. Being able to link to outside vendors for different purposes is a nice option if needed. Having the online back up is such a great peace of mind and the ability to access information from anywhere has been very helpful. The member access is also a very nice feature. My favorite part of the program is the contributions feature. With just one click you can send out statements, filter those with and without emails and the ability to print the mailing addresses to those without emails saves so much time.

Puntos en contra:

Wish there was a better way than having to use drop down boxes for special events for each person. Wish there was an expanded mass communication type program included in the subscription such as Constant Contact.

hace 7 años

Thank you for the review, Carol. We appreciate your feedback!

Jennifer
Fuente de la opinión

ICON works for us, but could be better.

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Online access is the best benefit.

Online access anywhere. Being able to print individual envelopes. I like that you can archive members and still access that information (ie if pastor asks when did "so and so" die - I can look back and they're not just gone from our system).

Puntos en contra:

It's not intuitive at all. In our past program, if you added a child via baptism, it would carry the baptism date over into the "received by" date. Here, you have to enter that information 2-3 times over. For instance, you have to enter that baptism date, plus then go into the received by and enter it again. Same for deaths. For the accounting side, it drives me crazy that I can't pull up a Transaction Account Detail for just ONE expense or revenue account. If I want to see what we've spent in our Fellowship budget, which is one line item, I have to run a TAD report for our whole general fund and scroll and scroll until I find it. This is the only way to see individual transactions that include journal entries (that I have found anyway).

hace 7 años

Thank you for the review, Jennifer. We appreciate your feedback! I hear you on entering those special dates twice. I'll bring it up to our developers. We do have a way to see the activity for just one expense or revenue account, though! Go to General-Ledger: GL: GL-Account Activity. You can either view the transactions in the window or print them as a report. Please let me know if you have any questions on that.

Tina
Administrator en EE. UU.

Review of Icon CMO

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall this software is very user friendly, and very valuable as multiple users can have up-to-date information.

I like how it updates and saves immediately. I like that several users can access the same up-to-date information. I like that I can control the level of access different users have. I also really, really like their technical support. Whenever I have had a question, I get a real person on the phone who can answer my question, or solve my problem. This has given me a great confidence in my own use of the product.

Puntos en contra:

The pricing structure is a little difficult for us. The more household entered, the more you pay; which absolutely seems fair, but we have several contacts which are not actually households in our church--business contacts, we run a fund-raiser with a mailing list of over a hundred contacts who don't attend our church. Consequently we have to maintain a separate mailing list or jump to the next pay amount.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the kind words, Tina! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer.

Cindy
Admin Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

keeps accurate track of our membership, allows peace of mind knowing that our records are secure

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Secure membership management and an excellent Customer Support team. Would love to have someone come to a Synod Conference and demo and train other churches and admins on this software.

IconCMO support team is the absolute greatest, quick to respond and always willing to help until any issue is resolved. Love the Vanco import option. Having experienced computer issues and various on site backup drive issues when I first began as Admin, I told the church Board of Management that I would only stay if we kept IconCMO!

Puntos en contra:

We would prefer if when a window was open it wasn't partially covered up by the side bar or another window. This has become a major frustration. That the app no longer is supported.

hace 7 años

Thank you for the review, Cindy. We appreciate your feedback! Not sure what you mean when you say a window is covered by the side bar or another window. Could you please send a screenshot? We do have a new iPhone app and one for Android as well! Drop us an email and we'll send you download links. Please let us know who we should contact about doing some training at a Synod conference. That sounds like an excellent idea.

Joy
Director of Finance en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

My experience has been a very positive one

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: A much better accounting system

I like when you open up to do a journal entry, you really can't do it incorrectly as it tells you which way to the credit for the account & which way is the debit. I also love the myriad of reports! There are reports for everything you could possibly want. The support team is probably one of the best features ever! These guys have helped me so very, very much! They are wonderful! I can't thank them enough for all they do! I also like the manual being available online, but it would be nice if it was updated as they make changes to it. It's also nice to be able to have the search the support forum for help...that's a great feature & the videos too.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was more graphing abilities & that there was a way to process payroll through it as well as W2's.

hace 7 años

Thank you for the review, Joy. We appreciate your feedback! We hear you. Our development team makes so many updates to the system it's hard to keep the documentation up to date. We're working on updating a big chunk of it this week. IconCMO does have a payroll module! You can currently add it onto your subscription for $25/month. Please call or email if you'd like more info.

Tina
Fuente de la opinión

I use the ICON software to stay in touch with people in our church, shut-ins, & missionary partners.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It is easy to access information. It is easy for different staff members to access the same information. I have a lot of confidence in the security of the information. It helps with our bookkeeping (tracking donations.) It helps our office to run smoothly, because it is easy to create address labels for various group mailers, and monthly birthday cards. It helps us create reports on membership, baptisms, births & deaths.

Personally, I like how easy it is to create address labels for different groups of people. I know our bookkeeper loves how easy it is to create end of the year giving reports. I also LOVE that any time I have a technical question, I get a real, live, extremely knowledgeable person to help me.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes when I am inputting information about a family or member, I make notes. What I wish is that somewhere on the Household form, either the note itself showed up or at least there was a link telling me that a notes had been created.

hace 7 años

Thank you for the review, Tina. We appreciate your feedback!

Andrew
Director of Communications & Marketing en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

IconCMO provides church with an affordable, online member database

3,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It is easily accessible, and can be accessed by more than one work station.

1) Affordable. 2) Accessible (from any computer; but not mobile). 3) Great customer support. 4) Does the job for looking up contact info regarding members.

Puntos en contra:

1) The talents section quickly gets out dated, as it relies on data entry from church staff. It would be easier for members to have access & update their own talents. 2) The difference between "reports" and "exports" for groups & members is lost on me as an end-user, and the fact that I have to create a group, and then back out of that window and open another window to run reports regarding that group is confusing. Give me access to reports and exports for my group from that group's window. 3) Communication is not robust: texts require carrier info (hard to get), texts & emails can't be scheduled, no way to quickly create an email to more than one person without creating a group. 4) web services seem stagnant and plays favorites; ex: have not seen new web apps for awhile, & there is integration with Constant Contact but not Mailchimp. If someone is leveraging the app's API, they aren't letting anyone else know. 5) mobile access is dismal. Even with new app, have to access as a member, not staff; confusing.

hace 7 años

Thank you for leaving a review, Andrew. We appreciate your feedback!

Karla
Office Administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Satisfied but could use one more option

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: In the beginning, it would have been great to have a representative from ICON either come to our organization to train OR if that wasn't an option, leave us with a trouble-shooting manual that would have been a tremendous help to our organization. The trouble-shooting manual would consist of "If you've tried this but did not succeed, then try this"; or, "Don't start this until you've done that". It's quite time-consuming to go back through every record to update it once we've learned what should and should not be done in the beginning steps of setting up new members or milestones within a member's life.

After trial and error was established, the member software to keep updated is somewhat effortless.

Puntos en contra:

There is no 'search' option, which delays in getting the information needed in a timely manner.

hace 6 años

Thank you for the review, Karla! We appreciate your feedback. We do have setup guides available under the "Getting Started" button when you're logged into your account. Those are your "Don't start this until you've done that" printable guides that follow along with the training videos available on YouTube. I'm not sure why you weren't sent those when you first came on board; I apologize for that oversight.

Chandra
Finance Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

My experience with ICON overall has been excellent.. Customer service is the best of any other

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It had more programs than the system being used at the time I took over the financial work and they were more detailed with information we wanted to use.

I have used ICON for over 5 years and I find that the reports provide all the information that our finance committees and members like to be aware of and it is easy to print them off or email them to the necessary members. and I am very happy with the ease of setting up most new financial accounts and info and very easy to add new church members. (if I do have a problem your staff members are the very best at helping me learn and understand how to use or change a problem.

Puntos en contra:

The new light blue print is sometimes difficult to read.. sometimes making corrections or changes to previous entries that were incorrect can be a real learning experience.

hace 7 años

Thank you for the review, Chandra. We appreciate your feedback!

Kirkland
bookkeeper en EE. UU.

ICONCMO Review

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We use a small portion of the entire program. I use the Contributions and envelope maintenance for the most part and it has worked well for me.

The customer service is tops! Easy to reach and quick to resolve problems. With any new program there are questions and they were clarified. As time goes by and new uses or additions to the program or even just problems that arise come up, customer service is a quick phone call away. That being said, navigating through the program once it is under my belt, is logical and user friendly.

Puntos en contra:

I am always confused about how to handle a child of a family who grows up, goes to college, moves to its own place. How to handle that transition from being in one household to becoming its own. I am no longer the secretary of our church so I don't need to handle that info. very often so maybe it is a matter of my calling and getting the proper method.

hace 6 años

Thank you for the review, Kirkland! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful for the opportunity to work with you. We built a special feature into the system called "Member Transfer" that comes in handy for situations like an adult child moving out of their parents' household. Please do give us a call next time and we'll be happy to walk you through the process.

Miss
Secretary/Bookkeeper en EE. UU.

First year user

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been a mixture of frustration with resolve. Getting use to a different software that was not as sophisticated as the previous software, was frustrating. Having resolve to learn and persevere has been good. Icon support team has been fabulous and very patient with my questions and confusions. They have been gracious and good listeners too.

The price was the first draw to this software. Annually it saves the church money, in comparison to the previous church software product (Church Management Systems) we used.

Puntos en contra:

Adding a new giver when processing contributions can be cumbersome. Having to leave the contribution processing window and then deal with the envelope numbers...and then returning to process the giving. A new giver should be able to be processed more smoothly. There are also frustrating parts of the finance side, especially regarding adding memo information. It would be helpful to go back into a journal or check and edit/add information to the memo for bookkeeping clarity. Also in Payroll there are some challenges too - primarily processing PR taxes. Nothing horrible, just a little frustrating.

hace 6 años

Thank you for the review, Jan. We appreciate your feedback.

George
CFO en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

We have been with Icon for many years and they have served us very well throughout our tenure.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: The software met our needs for many years.

Icon has been very stable and reliable and most importantly very responsive to our needs. Many years ago before any Church management software was capable at our request Icon and our Church pioneered check scanning features that cut our processing times nearly in half by creating two batches one for the bank and one for our data base from one scan.

Puntos en contra:

Somewhat dated appearance was not readily accepted and used by employees or volunteers outside of the accounting department or not familiar with data bases. Unfortunately for broad acceptance and use outside of our accounting department we found Icon less user friendly and even intimidating for individuals accustomed to Mac environments

hace 7 años

Thank you for the review, George. We appreciate your feedback!

Beth
Admin en EE. UU.

Updated Ease

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We love the accessibility of having all of the details of our membership at a synced location.

Icon has made keeping track of our Church Members information easy and organized. The ability to change the status to the amount of details that can be added allows me to preform my job easily. In addition, Icon's ability to run reports makes printing off directories, labels, tax info, contributions, etc. simple and always accessible.

Puntos en contra:

Because of the amount of details that can be added to each individual or household, member info doesn't always get put on the correct form and saved.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the kind words, Beth! We appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have you as a customer. We are currently working on some changes that should make saving households and member records easier.