PatternMaker

Independent Sales Consultant
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Probabilidad de recomendación:
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: This program is perfect for someone who is crafty like me. This program helped me make projects I never thought I could make.

Contras: The deluxe is a little pricy but worth it if you use it all the time.

Nice packages. Student discounts. Limited tech support--get a good book or take a class.

Publicado el 17/3/2017
Ellen D.
Ropa y moda, Trabajador autónomo
Probabilidad de recomendación:
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I bought a complete package at a discounted rate for students and I really like this so far. Pretty decent capabilities for the price. I needed to get the book and learn the software in a college class in order to really get the hang of it. But I learned it quickly and now it's cut my time from idea to pattern by 75%. Amazing. If you don't sew or you aren't very familiar with sewing patterns you need something different. I wouldn't attempt this as a person with no clothing construction experience.

Puntos a favor: Was pretty easy to learn with an instructor. Good books out there to learn with. Lots of capabilities for the price. Excellent student discount.

Easy cross stitch.

Publicado el 1/2/2018
Mary D.
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: It is pretty simple to use and has abundant patterns and lots of stitch features. You can make your own stitches.

Contras: A couple of the features are difficult to navigate and very limited in what you can do. Customer service could be better.