15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Horizon

Un software de inspección profesional con inteligencia artificial que incluye miles de artículos e ilustraciones automáticos.

Descubre más sobre Horizon

Integration ;with, Google calendar, payment processing, homebinder and several other 3rd party. Customization : make it feel the way you want, professional.

Puntos en contra:

I find the mobile app very difficult to use and maneuver. I just don't get it at times.

Valoraciones de Horizon

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Horizon tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 104 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Horizon?

Filtrar opiniones (104)

Kenny
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Horizon will make you stand out

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We operate as a team to do inspections. It allows us to each inspect different systems , it all uploads to the same report. It has helped us to be fast and effiscient. Less time report writing equals more time for Inspections and higher profit for your time spent.

Horizon produces an easy to understand report that looks great and makes you stand out. You can personalize and add your own items to make report writing much faster.

Puntos en contra:

It doesn't have the ability for you to use videos unless you upload them to you tube.

hace 5 años

Hi Kenny, Thanks for the great review! We're happy to know that we could help your team save time writing reports and increase your profit earning potential!

Dan
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

10 year user, overall this is great software and makes a very professional looking report

5,0 hace 12 meses

Horizon inspection software makes for a great end product. Once you learn your way around, its fairly quick to make your entries in the field. I finish up on the computer just because its easier to review everything and to see the actual finished report. The realtors love the Action Item list that gets generated along with the report as this makes their job easier when they are developing their "ask" list for the seller. I've been using horizon for 10 years now and even when there have been some tech glitches, its always been easy to get a hold of someone you can understand and who doesn't speak in software terms you can't understand. I've tried most of the inspection software out there and stay with horizon because of how great their people are if you have any questions or suggestions.

Puntos en contra:

It would be great if I could embed video right in the report. That's the only thing that could lure me away at this point.

hace 12 meses

Great to hear from you Dan! Horizon's final report is the most professional and complete in the business. Our training and support team are there to help inspectors get setup and hit the ground running.

Joshua
President en EE. UU.

An excellent product

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Very positive, good tool, and someone actually answers the phone when you call their office - amazing!

The thoroughness of the report. I get complemented frequently on the report looks, features, and layout.

Puntos en contra:

Somewhat steep learning curve, but worth it in the long run.

hace 6 días

hank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our product excellent and appreciate the thoroughness of the reports it generates. It's fantastic to know that you're receiving frequent compliments on the report's appearance, features, and layout. If you have any suggestions or additional comments, we'd love to hear them. Thanks again for your support!

Doug
Owner en Canadá
, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Great check list software, but fails to allow for a library of specific narrative

3,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I feel a need to describe specific issues of the inspection with narrative comments, and although 'Horizon' allows you to view the last comment, it has no allowance for reference to a library of past related comments that I have made, which I could reference to a current situation.
Horizon refers to a vast theory data base but doesn't allow for me to describe specifically the clients situation in my own words unless I type them in each report....which I feel is necessary in giving them a 'client specific' inspection report.
I prefer a narrative based report and being able to refer to my past comments, rather than a checklist report.

The interactive nature of the reporting, scheduling , billing etc

Puntos en contra:

I have to type my 'client specific' comments each time they may be required instead of being able to reference each one and tweaking them to my specific report needs. I understand that one can refer to the last comment, but I don't think you can scan a library of comments for quick reference to one that meets ones specific needs.

hace 7 años

Hello Doug, We appreciate your feedback and trial of Horizon Inspection Software. Horizon comes loaded with over 6000 comments ready for Home Inspectors to use out of the box. Horizon lets you easily add custom comments on the fly to build your narrative library. Use our Power Search and SpeedWrite features to save time reporting. We'd be happy to arrange a free demonstration or help with your specific needs at carsondunlop.com or 800 268 7070 ext. 243

Mel
General Manager en EE. UU.

Great Reports

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: There are competitors in this market, but dollar for dollar, there is no better software to use for home inspections. And, their customer support and user training is second to none.

Horizon provides all the software needed to run my business. It is a stable, cloud based system with superior customer support.

Puntos en contra:

Horizon is so customizable that there is very little not to like.

hace 4 años

Thank you for the high rating! We appreciate you choosing Horizon after your due diligence reviewing others in the industry. Thanks again!

Jeff
Chief Bottle Washer en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

In all these years Horizon keeps adapting and has never let us down

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with horizon over the last 10 years or so has been exceptional. I know what to expect and they never disappoint.

Horizon has always stayed current with industry changes and trends. They seem to pride themselves of staying ahead of the ever changing demands of the consumer and software world and go to great lengths to make sure they stay competitive in the constant evolution of software while making the sometimes significant changes almost seamless to the existing user base. A very delicate dance I'm sure.

Puntos en contra:

A little more flexibility in the data capture would be ideal.

hace 4 años

We appreciate hearing your experience and feedback Jeff. It's always great working with you, watching and helping your Team Grow to more than 14 inspectors!

Dirk
Owner Home Inspector en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

It isn't for everyone, not everyone wants to have amazing reports they just want the bare minimum.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Honestly, if you take the time and effort this is the go-to product for myself and my customers.

It can be used for many functions and add ons to make the software personal to each customer, it allows you to be in control and write it as if you were writing a manual for the homeowner.

Puntos en contra:

It takes a little time to get everything you want in the right section including verbiage.

hace 2 años

Hello Dirk, Thank you for your sharing your experience using Horizon. Homes are complicated, your software should help cover it for you.

Mark
Home Inspector en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

This Horizon should be in your future

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: FANTASTIC support team - truly. Did not take very long to make the software "my own."

Speed - ease of use - a searchable database of deficiencies and descriptions.

Puntos en contra:

The ability to describe a photo from within the mobile app. There needs to be a place to add a paragraph if needed under a picture from within the app itself. Even on the computer, there is a very limited amount of space for comment under a picture.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your feedback Mark! Happy you made the switch to Horizon and how easy the support and training team made it .

Mark
Owner/Inspector en Canadá
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Steady performance and fantastic support

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Reduces reporting time giving me a life in the evenings. Produces a great looking report. Have received many compliments from client and agents alike.

Designed by inspectors for inspectors. Horizon presents to the user in a very logical way. Best of all is movement within the report. It's very easy to navigate and know where you are.

Puntos en contra:

Page breaks can be awkward sometimes depending on picture layouts mainly. In a few cases I wish font size could be increased.

hace 4 años

Great to hear from you Mark and wonderful to hear about your Horizon Inspection experience has been. Have a great year!

Fletcher
Operations manager en EE. UU.

Exceptional Customer Service

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Harizons support team takes the time to listen to my issues and provided clear, concise answers to all of my questions. What truly stood out was their willingness to go the extra mile to ensure my issue was resolved promptly and to my understanding.

I must say that this software was not difficult learn in the begining and has proven to be an easy read for my clients. It's user friendly interface, customization, comprehensive reporting, reliability and excellent customer support make it a top choice for any home inspection company seeking a powerful inspection software solution.

Puntos en contra:

No comments at this time. I haven't experienced it yet.

hace 8 meses

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our software easy to learn and that it has been well-received by your clients. Our team has worked hard to create a user-friendly interface and provide customization options to meet the unique needs of home inspection companies like yours. Gratefully, The Horizon Team

Roger

Product Referral

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The time saving aspect was critical to me because the former method I used was taking far too much time to do up a thorough, professional report. The second aspect of my former method was that I had to purchase thick manuals that were constantly rising in cost which I had to pass on to the client; increasing my overall invoice while my competitors were able to maintain their lower prices.
The ongoing training is something I've not received from the competitors at all. I always look forward to the short webinars which have always made my work look more professional and in less time. Hooray for that!

The check boxes are simple to use, very time saving with an added simple method of customization option sets this software well above the last three methods I've experienced over the past 20 years. The extensive reference library is pretty amazing as well. For new inspectors to the industry; this software is a very in-depth, comprehensive program that really has everything within it to set you up for success. BUT, it is imperative that you take the time to customize it to your liking; however long that takes.

Puntos en contra:

The search library isn't as extensive or easy to articulate as described. However, I believe that further studies will indicate I am likely not doing something the way it should be done or haven't taken the time to read all instructions the get the most out of the software. One small point I find missing is to know if the client actually received the work order along with a simple way of resending it if not opened or received. Another is to maintain a list that shows the client has paid for the service rather than disappearing as soon as it is marked paid; also an automatic means of sending out a receipt.

hace 4 años

Thank you Roger for your thorough review! We understand the change management process very well and glad you're taking advantage of free training. You will also learn about sending automated emails and email tracking in these sessions. You can also contact us direct 866.303.7999

Matt
Building Inspector en Canadá

Horizon Inspections Software

5,0 el año pasado

This was the first software I used as a building inspector. I was trained on Carbon Copy reports for clients. I have been using Horizon for 10 years and have found that it does everything I need (and surely more). The time saved using this software is immense and the reports are much more comprehensive for my clients.The customer support for any minor issues that I have experienced is fantastic.

Puntos en contra:

The cost, but I guess you get what you pay for.

el año pasado

We appreciate your thoughts and insights! As with most software, users scratch the surface utilizing a few key features. We'd be happy show you more customization, marketing features and resources to increase your value.

Eric
Certified Master Inspector en EE. UU.

Exceptional Value

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Excellent. I have referred other inspectors, not in my market, to use Horizon.

Every product has issues. The team at Horizon has phenomenal customer service. Online or over the phone they are responsive and professional to work with.

Puntos en contra:

Not much. I have looked at other companies, most are more expensive and I cant imagine the service could be nearly as good.

el año pasado

Thank you for your feedback Eric! Service is important in the service industry. Our team is well equipped to help with training, support and change management.

Faiz
Home inspector, Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la opinión

A software that is work like a library for home inspectors.

5,0 el año pasado

Horizon software is one of the most important tool for me.Apart of the features that horizon provide, it’s an amazing marketing tool for my business, most of my clients end the report discussion by admiring the report layout, details, pictures quality and many more.

Puntos en contra:

Some specific conditions are not listed, and some of the implications are exaggerated, although it can be edited, but sometimes it consumes time.

el año pasado

We appreciate your feedback and comments Faiz! Out of the box, Horizon is the most complete home inspection program available. We understand one can never be all things to all people and provide the flexibility for you to take it to the next level. Thanks again, The Horizon Team

Guy
Property Consultant en Canadá

Horizon for Specway

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Horizon has provided me with not just the report writing software, but a variety tools and third party integrations to simplify my work day. Horizon is continuously improving and growing it's capabilities with little to no monetary increase to the end user.

Flexible platform which accommodates all my aspects of inspecting. Residential, commercial, Environmental, and others. This saves me from buying (or subscribing) multiple platforms.

Puntos en contra:

The billing is in USD only. All my accounting is in CND. Conversion must be done every month for accurate bookeeping.

hace 5 años

Glad to see you're taking advantage of advanced features in the Horizon toolkit. We use and trust our 3rd party partners and happy to make them available to Horizon Professionals.

Andrew
Inspector/Owner en EE. UU.

Why look elsewhere when you could be using Horizon Inspection Software

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The staff at Horizon is very professional and knowledgeable. I have yet to have a bad experience while interacting with the Horizon staff and I do not see one happening in the future. They are very quick to respond to your email questions or in returning a call if they where on the phone helping someone else.

Everything! I really like the mobile app. Being able to take a picture and knowing that it would populate into the right place in my report is huge. I still get on my computer to clean up and finish my report, but almost everything is there in the right place. The items that are not are me just not knowing the right spot for everything yet. Once you spend sometime in the software it gets easier and easier to move around in it. It truly makes me want to go inspect a house, so that I can implement all the features I have customized or just added to make the inspections and reports go smoother.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to be able to sign the pre inspection contract digitally like the client has the ability to do so. I have my own way to do this off the software, but being able to do it on the software would be very helpful.

el año pasado

Appreciate reading your feedback Andrew! Keep your eyes out for more improvements to the digital contract and business suite.

Mike

Good but not great

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I really like the reports that horizon generates. The app is easy to use to capture inspection data once you've got it mapped out. I don't like that it's still tied to a desktop. It's feels antiquated. There should be more options on the app like video recording and full photo editing. There should be no need to ever sit down at a desk to finish up the report.

The report that the software generates is second to none

Puntos en contra:

Feels more dated than some other software

hace 5 años

Hi Mike, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your comments and we are working hard to provide continuous improvement for Horizon. We will keep you updated with new changes as we make them. Team Horizon

Murray
Inspector en Canadá

My Horizon

5,0 hace 5 años

The App :The ability to create a report in live time ,inserting pictures and comments of concerns while onsite limits the liability of forgetfulness . The desktop : The ability to import from different external sources into the report, allowing the Inspector to create a informative and illustrated inspection report for Clients .

Puntos en contra:

Not all at desk features are available on the Phone app .

hace 5 años

Thanks for the great feedback Murray! The mobile app is a great way to collect the data you need in the field and save time when writing your report.

Steve
Home Inspector en EE. UU.

Horizon Software

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: great

ease of use customers love the report and I love using this product

Puntos en contra:

There are no cons using this software it is better than others that I have seen

hace 8 meses

We appreciate your feedback, and committed to continuously improving our software to meet the evolving needs of our users. Thank you for choosing us as your inspection software solution, and we look forward to serving you and your company in the future.

Dave
Owner inspector Nc Sc en EE. UU.

Horizon is the leader!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I learned this software with another inspection company I worked for, and it the logical one to use when setting up my own business. Ease of writing and reporting

My client feedback is always “easy to read and understand!”

Puntos en contra:

Summary report cross ref could be better, would like an option to ball park costs of repairs

el año pasado

Thank you for your response! Dave, you will find Ball Park Home Improvement costs are included automatically in the Summary page and in the Reference links page.

Nick

Business in a box

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have not tried any other software. My experience so far is excellent. I also received feedback from a couple of my clients and they are quite impressed with the format and clarity of the inspection report.

There's a lot I like about the software. I especially like the fact that it's a cloud based program, which makes it easy for me to access or write my reports from any of my devices, anytime. I take advantage of the mobile application where I can actually add pictures and start building the report while I'm still onsite. It saves me a lot time when I get back to the office.

Puntos en contra:

This is only nitpicking but it would be nice if my personal calendar events would push into Horizon's schedule.

hace 5 años

Hi Nick, Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados

Functionality at it's best

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: So far I am impressed. I'm able to complete my work in half the time. Once I'm able to navigate the system a little better, I have confidence that I'll love this system more than the previous one.

I like how much easier it is to submit work orders verse the system we used previously. It allows me to get a task completed in half the time. Easy to navigate once you know where to look

Puntos en contra:

It's still kind of fresh so finding things and getting the little tweaks out of the way is taking some time

hace 3 años

We appreciate your honest feedback. Our goal is to provide inspectors with great content from the start so you can inspect anywhere. We hope you'll get even faster as you customize and get comfortable finding where things are. Thanks, The Horizon Team

Josh
Inspector, Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Best reporting on the market

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've been using this for 8 years full time and it has been a huge help in keeping my business with the best reporting in my market!

Ease of use and multi-user function. I love the auto diagrams that can be added to the report. The formatting of the report.

Puntos en contra:

Most of the issues I have had have been fixed with upgrades.

hace 5 años

Thanks for your feedback Josh! We think so too and glad to have you on board as we grow and innovate.

Robin
President en EE. UU.

Want to Standout? Use This

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: From the ground up, Inspections every day. I get additional jobs and great feedback regarding my report with this software

This software produces fantastic reports right out of the gate. Has Integrated Action List Generator and mobile software.

Puntos en contra:

This software is a little harder to setup but the customer support is second to none. Well worth the extra effort!

hace 4 años

Thank you for your feedback and experience sharing with Horizon! We're proud of Horizon's professional and specialized reports. They're design is based on Client and Agent feedback. We understand change management is one of the biggest challenges, that's why we invest training time with every new customer. Best, The Horizon Team

Doug
Owner en Canadá

Easy to read reports

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I get referrals because of the high quality reports it produces.

I like that it produces reports that my clients can easily read.

Puntos en contra:

That items I create don't save past notes & implications.

hace 5 años

Hi Doug, Thanks for your review. Our Report Writing feature is constantly getting better. You can learn more about our new Report Designer at https://www.carsondunlop.com/horizon/features/report-writing/