15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Frazer

Software diseñado para el concesionario independiente de automóviles usados. Frazer hace que sea más fácil y rentable dirigir tu concesionario de automóviles usados.

Descubre más sobre Frazer

Regardless of the issues/quirks we may experience, the customer service is second to none. They ALWAYS make sure your issue is resolved immediately and quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Sync with quick books, dealer proposal form, no square sheet.

Valoraciones de Frazer

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Frazer tiene una valoración global de 4,7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 144 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (144)

Ordenar por

¿Has utilizado Frazer?

Filtrar opiniones (144)

Patti
Patti
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Frazer is the an important part of any auto dealership

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Length of time a vehicle is on the lot is easy to track with this software. I am able to keep a reign on floorplan expenses too.

Ease of use and the customer service area. If you need anything - just call. They are informed and ready to help!

Puntos en contra:

I would like to not add a new vendor for purchases from an individual. It would be easier if you just had an option to select individual and add information from that screen

hace 3 años

Hi Patti, Thank you kindly for the thoughtful review and we're glad to be able to help support Modern Day Motor Cars. It seems like you're really making the most out of Frazer, including using our Accounting features, which also puts a smile on our faces. To return the favor, we'd like to let you know that you can now enter a "One-time Vendor" for your bills that should make individual transactions quicker and easier to record in Frazer. As always, you're welcome to contact one of our knowledgeable support techs at 888-963-5369 if you should have any questions.

Kevin
sales and finance en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Best Value I have seen

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The benefits vs cost is the number one reason dealerships should utilize Frazer DMS. Its layout is the easiest to navigate that I have come across to date. I can have an entire deal loaded, printed, and then closed quicker than all the other DMS systems I have used in the past.

I currently use Frazer software to desk and print car deals. I am a huge fan of the reporting feature as well. This helps me greatly to compare specific time frames as well as calculate commissions when needed. The customer service feature is most likely the best I have come across in 20 years of working in the auto sales business. They are quick to answer questions, always has a solution, and will remotely take over the computer to assist in whichever issue we are experiencing.

Puntos en contra:

The printers can sometimes give us issues. I am not sure why the dot. Matrix has to be powered down before each form is printed.

Dawn
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Best DMS for all

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have used Frazer at numerous dealerships I have been with. This is hands down the most easy to use & navigate.

The pricing on this product is fabulous! If you are an independent dealer this is the best DMS on the market

Puntos en contra:

There is not a whole lot I can say regarding dislikes I have with Frazer.

hace 2 semanas

Thank you for taking your time to post this review. Frazer Computing greatly appreciates the acknowledgement. We believe our DMS is the best in the industry, and you've helped validate it. We thank you for your continued business.

Chip
Sales Professional en EE. UU.
Automoción, 201-500 empleados

A Full-Featured Package for Small Independent Dealers

3,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Despite the frustrations I experienced while using Frazer, I have to admit that for the price you pay, you get more than an excellent value. With that said, I would gladly pay more for snappier responsiveness, true web/cloud based services, and a bit more simplicity for the important things... like selecting a slate of forms and just letting them print with the defaults unless I specify otherwise. The hosting business is for the birds it needs to be web-based and responsive. We're out of the stoneage!!

There are some areas where Frazer punches way above its weight and delivers unbelievable value for the price you pay. For example, the integration of FinanceExpress to rate VSC, GAP, and other ancillary products is terrific (if you're working in an environment lacking true menu platform. It makes canceling a VSC or GAP contract (flat cancellation -- not for repo or cust request) a breeze. Frazer's integration with DealerTrack for RegUSA & ELT are a bit clunky, but the info was there and I didn't have to retype it, and for that I will always be grateful. There's also a [probably] little-used feature called FETCH that lets you shop insurance for a customer once you've entered all their information into the deal. It has provided a way to go for insurance for customers on a number of occasions that I wouldn't have otherwise found. The nice people who work in the forms department are beyond amazing and quickly get forms added and properly programmed so they print with the proper data in the proper spots. They do a great job in a short turn-around time.

Puntos en contra:

Every PC I wanted to work on with Hosted Frazer, I had to go through. rather laborious and finicky installation process that would create all kinds of whacky folders. And the "hosted" part is no joke... it creates a virtual machine with it's own file structure. While its faster than the old client-server system, its still frustratingly slow in comparison to fully web-based DMS solutions. It could take several minutes if I wanted to adjust a deal to a max amount to finance or a max payment for Frazer to calculate that out. THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!! And we had blazing fast internet!!! I like the idea of having form packs... but I still have to click through prompt after prompt to get my docs to print. And PRINTING... IT is SLOW! I cannot tell you how many times I spoke ill of this DMS because of the difficulties I had printing documents. I was at the point of just going to a system of hash marks on index cards to keep track of things than deal with Frazer again when I called support and they walked me through setting my printers and making changes when I went to another of our locations. I made an infographic hand out for our all of our teams across all locations because that help tool isn't a Frazer thing. OH, and when you go to save a document, say on your desktop, you have to navigate through a confusing tree of unfamiliar drives and directories to save the document where you want it because your Desktop isn't really where your desktop normally is when you use hosted Frazer.

Bruce
finance en EE. UU.

under scrutiny

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: software needed updated and help desk took control of our server and took frazer down and when my boss called to ask why they took it down they blamed me

nothing now overall i was disappointed come on now

Puntos en contra:

they did'nt accept responesibilty for taking it off and blamed me

hace 2 meses

Hello, Thank you for taking a moment to post a review. We're sorry to learn of your experience. From your feedback, it's not clear exactly what the problem was, and the action taken. Presumably you're referring to Hosted Frazer for which there are remedies to fix a problem. We'd like to hear from you to clear up any confusion and provide direction. Contact Support at 888-963-5360 or by submitting an inquiry at Frazerhelp.com. This will get you to the Help Desk where you can also chat with a support team member. If you wish to send an email you can to help@frazer.com. Thank you.

MICHAEL

Why I have used Frazer DMS software for over 20 years

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have never in over 20 years encountered an issue with Frazer DMS software that couldn't be reconciled with a simple call to the help desk.

Their support team is ready and able to help us with any question, whether it is about a specific report or function, like handling a repo within the system, or an accounting question. Their support team is ready and able to help. The program is straight forward and ergonomically design with common sense and ease of use at the forefront.

That [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] moved from Atlanta to New York state

hace 4 años

Hi Michael, We appreciate your feedback and thank you for the great review! Here's to another 20+ years of working together to help provide the quality software and customer service that independent dealers should come to expect!

Carl

The Best software for Buy- Here Pay- Here with the best Support

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Total Satisfaction and the best service in the software business.

the ease of learning it plus the great tech support we have always received when purchasing a new computer or if we had a glitch Help Desk were always quick to resolve.

Puntos en contra:

I can't seem to think of any cons. Totally satisfied!!!

OWNER en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

FRAZER IS MY RIGHT HAND

Comentarios: FRAZERS SIDEKICK DOESNT PROPERLY UPLOAD THE PICTURES TO MY WEBSITE

THE INTEGRATION BETWEEN FRAZER AND ALTS OR ETAPS IS SO HELPFUL, AND OFFERING OUTSIDE FINANCING THROUGH THE PLATFORM HELPS CREATE AN INCREASE IN SALES BECAUSE OUR CUSTOMERS CAN LEAVE FINDING THE FINANCING TO US.

I WOULD ONLY ASK HOW TO GET SIDEKICK TO WORK

hace 4 años

Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to give us such great feedback. We would love to return the favor by helping make sure your Sidekick app is working properly. Please feel free to call one of our helpful support techs at 888-963-5369 and we will be certain to get Sidekick and your uploads sorted in short order.

Amy
Fuente de la opinión

Every Dealer needs Frazer!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: appreciate the fast support and very user friendly and affordable!

the ease of understanding each screen and the reporting

Puntos en contra:

since it's based on one computer in our office, the other users have a slight lag-time when communicating with the main computer

homayoon
Manager en EE. UU.

Frazer review

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Extreamly happy with this product and value.

Easy to set up and running. Learning is easy and very accurate.

Puntos en contra:

Selecting input to get the report is lacking more selections.

Betty
accountant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Awesome product with amazing customer support!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I use the software to manage all of our inventory. It also has wonderful integration partners so I can prepare documents and do our indirect lending and credit checks right through the software. I also am able to directly upload pictures and status on our inventory directly to our website.

This is an outstanding used auto inventory dealer management software. The customer service for this company exceeds any I have seen.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it is cumbersome to find a report, but a call to Frazer usually resolves the issue. They can customize about any report that you need

hace 3 años

Hi Betty, Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear you're taking good advantage of the various services and features we offer to help make conducting business a bit easier. As always, please feel free to give us a call whenever you need assistance digging up that one report in the multitude of reporting options available, and we will be more than happy to lend a helping hand!

steven
owner en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

dont sign up for frazer pay they have no one that they can get ahold of and they will create the dis

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: bad all bad how can you call my customers family members at that and tell them you are refunding them there money and dont send it back to them but keep it. Give it back to them so we can process thru another proccessor. its not your money to hold you are a processor and nothing more then that you didnt do the deal and you dont have the product we will find another proccessor and go to dealercenter as well

Puntos en contra:

that you dont call or answer the phone for a credit card dispute that you dont even have a contact with them but they can hold businessess money up for no reason the fact that i got customers on the phone and you hung up when they said frazer contacted them why are you calling my customers

VICTOR
PRESIDENT en EE. UU.

The Best Used Car Dealer Program

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have been with FRAZER software since 1992. and I have nothing bur positive things to say about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff. His team is friendly, incredible, amazing and very knowledgeable.

Ease of use and how much it can do for your business. Customer support is the BEST of any industry.

Puntos en contra:

I cannot answer this question because there is nothing I do not like about it.

hace 4 años

Hi Victor, Thank you kindly for the fantastic feedback and we are proud to be your Dealer Management Software of choice since 1992. We look forward to many more years of continuing to provide you and your business with the exceptional product and support you deserve!

norbert
Fuente de la opinión

Amazing program at an affordable price.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Frazer is making it so that my inventory/marketing/sales is all in one place. It even keeps a cloud record of my policebook so that I dont have to worry about it.

This software makes managing a dealership very easy. It integrates with your finance lenders and marketing sources very easily. Customer service support is always helpful. They can log into your computer and help you with literally anything you need. If there are forms that are not uploaded they can upload them to the software for you.

Puntos en contra:

There are no cons everything works as it should.

hace 4 años

Hello Norbert, We hope this message finds you well and wanted to say thank you for the gracious remarks. Your feedback is always appreciated and we look forward to continuing to help support you and your business!

Robert
owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Customer service is the best. I wish I was a attentive with my customers as they are with me!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Invertory is great. I run all my credit card transactions through Frazer. its seemless.

Customer service... Product is top notch, does everything I need.... and im sure more!

Puntos en contra:

It does everything I need it to do. Partnerships are solid with other vendors.

hace 3 años

Hi Robert, We appreciate your kind review and are glad to hear that you are making fantastic use of our products and services! Great care is given to help ensure we can provide the best possible experience for all of our dealers and we welcome you to give us a call at 888-963-5369 if you ever want us to help you explore more ways you can get the most out of Frazer!

Joan
Office & Sales en EE. UU.

Good basic platform

4,0 hace 3 años

It is easy to add inventory. The system updates nightly.

Puntos en contra:

Searchable criteria is minimal. Basic reports are easy to create, but if you are looking to report specific information, it's next to impossible to modify.

hace 3 años

Hi Joan, Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your thoughts about Frazer. We've received similar feedback regarding some of the search functions and are actively working on multiple improvements to address this concern. With regards to the reports, we do have an Export Data feature, that allows you to create customized reports for use in Excel or similar programs. Please feel free to contact one of our knowledgeable techs at 888-963-5369 if you'd like to know more or have any questions and we will be glad to lend a helping hand!

jason
office manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

jason's review

4,0 hace 3 años

the ability to add repairs to customer accounts and its ability to integrate with outside software

Puntos en contra:

it does not include additional amounts (repairs, etc...) with cust refinance option.

hace 3 años

Hi Jason, Thank you kindly for the great feedback! We're glad that you are finding the added repair costs feature to be useful. For what it's worth, the reason we don't allow these added costs to be included in a customer refinance is due to various financing regulations that consider these as separate transactions with unique guidelines.

General Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Excellent software for a car dealer

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very satisfied and been a customer for over 25 years, maybe longer, can't remember when I started with Frazer.

All the forms that we need can be installed in the system and it's easy to use. Great customer service when we need it.

Puntos en contra:

I don't know of anything to improve upon

hace 3 años

Hi John, Thank you for the gracious review and privilege of serving your business's DMS needs for over 25 years. We look forward to many more years of providing you with the quality product and support Autobest Motors demands!

Tara
Admin/Sales/Finance en EE. UU.

Affordable & Easy To Use

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Frazer has been very helpful in keeping track of all payments, costs, inventory, profits, etc.

Frazer is an affordable dealership software. Easy to track vehicle costs and payment for in-house financing. You can use on multiple computers. Uploads pictures straight to advertising websites. Creates all forms for sales. Customer service is great.

Puntos en contra:

You have to pay a lot extra for certain features like ach payments, text messaging, and some other features.

Karen
Secretary en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Great bang for your buck

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Frazer is always a pleasure to work with. They have a very friendly and knowledgeable staff to help with any questions.

Love how easy it is to use Frazer. And love how easy it is for support to help out with any questions especially if they need to log in.

Puntos en contra:

Actually there is nothing I dislike about the program it does everything we need it to do and then some.

Jeffrey
Internet Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Internet Managers thoughts on Frazer.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have been using it for over 10 years and it has always been a relatively easy software to use and when it occasionally gives issue their support is quick and easy .

The software is easy to use and the customer service is great.

Puntos en contra:

Occasionally there are ideas or things that could be changed in the software that are hard to integrate.

Kerry
Automoción, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Make keeping track of inventory simple.

5,0 hace 3 años

Ease of use and good integration. Forms are excellent

Puntos en contra:

Good software there is not anything I dislike.

hace 3 años

Hi Kerry, Thank you kindly for taking a moment to share your feedback. We're glad to find you're making good use of our many forms and integrations and look forward to many more years providing your business with the quality, easy-to-use software it deserves.

ashley
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use and great value!

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have been very satisfied.

User friendly, and the sidekick app and remote use from home.

Puntos en contra:

DMV integration not streamlined. At least not in MN. It would be nice to access MNDrive directly through Frazer.

Nick
Manager en EE. UU.

Great DMS

5,0 hace 3 años

It's very easy to use. Makes dealer management much easier.

Puntos en contra:

Haven't found anything that im displeased with.

hace 3 años

Hi Nick, Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your thoughts and we look forward to continuing to support your dealership with the quality software and services it deserves!

CHRISTOPHER
C.C.& B.W. en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

loyal customer since 1998!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Best of the best. Customer service is unparalleled and super responsive always. No question or request is too small or large. Frazer accommodates!

Frazer has extreme versatility for any type of customer.

Puntos en contra:

I barely scratch its capabilities. Always learning more of what it can do for our business.