Opiniones de Pro

Sobre Pro

Gestión remota de sistemas para equipos de escritorio, servidores y portátiles.

Descubre más sobre Pro

Good performance for remote work. Integrated well with the system.

Puntos en contra:

Does work a little slower than if you were not remotely logined. Some of the features of program are more difficult to use on a Mac.

Valoraciones de Pro

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio
3,7

Probabilidad de recomendación

Pro tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 165 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Pro?

Filtrar opiniones (165)

Carlos
Carlos
RPA Developer en Brasil
Productos químicos, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

LogMeIn Pro is exceptional remote access software.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The LogMeIn Pro software has been used for over 2 years by myself and the IT team for remote access to work computers. We used it a lot during the COVID pandemic to access shared intranet folders and documents. The interface is fluid, clean and very pleasant to use for a long time.

The LogMeIn Pro software has pleased me a lot in terms of technical remote access and support for some junior developers. I access files daily on the intranet with LogMeIn Pro and it has always been stable, without lags and delays. It is also possible to use collaboration features using chat, voice and video with the assistant during a remote access help.

Puntos en contra:

LogMeIn Pro is nothing short of competing software. It has great visuals and features and especially a good price technical support. I don't see any problems to report.

Brandy
Practice Manager/Owner en EE. UU.
Veterinaria, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great Remote Access Software!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: LogMeIn Pro has allowed us to work remotely fairly effortlessly for a reasonable cost. It has really helped us to provide more flexibility to our employees to get their work done, or to still be able to provide support to our team despite being forced to stay home (such as during self-quarantine due to COVID-19, etc.). I haven't worked with their customer support team because I haven't needed to (which is a good thing since we haven't had problems!), so I can't comment on that.

It is an excellent price for the functionality. I also like the pricing structure as compared to TeamViewer (it allows unlimited users, and you pay based on how many computers you are accessing). It is very easy to use, with very few kinks. It also is very nice that it saves the log-in information to the computer so that you don't have to type it every time.

Puntos en contra:

The mobile app is a bit frustrating because it changes the resolution of the screen you are remote accessing, I assume because it's trying to make things more visible, but then you can't see the other parts of the screen or certain buttons on the program that we use the most. It would be nice if it was optional to change the resolution, but it does it automatically. I would like to just zoom in when necessary and otherwise see the entire screen.

Ivo
Ivo
Group Network Administrator en Irlanda
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 501-1.000 empleados

Value Remote Desktop Solution

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Can be used to have a remote access solution for your business for access and support purposes. Great control system for administrators and a great concept behind it.
Downside is the need to have the local administrator rights to be able to log in.

Logmein can be easy to manage via their web interface and desktop application. Is a low cost solution to a large remote control environment. Allows you to control and track user access, can be used from a mobile device which can be extremely useful in certain situations.

Puntos en contra:

To remote access the computer you have to have the local or domain administrator credentials. If i wanted to give a non admin user access to their desktop PC from their laptop it is not possible to accomplish via logmein. Desktop client has extremely limited functionality - most of the management has to be done from the web interface that has poor support for popular browsers like Chrome.

Steven
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 51-200 empleados

Great Software, but Too Expensive

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I loved it until the price became too prohibitive to continue using it.

I liked the Remote Access feature, the ability to remotely manage without connecting to the screen.

Puntos en contra:

After they hiked up their prices, we switched to a cheaper alternative.

Great for Customer Support

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It is the perfect fit for customer support, especially across different operating systems.

As far as remote access programs go, this is one of the best we have used. It allows access across operating systems, which is very beneficial and not true of some of the popular competing products. Taking this one step further LogMeIn maps numeric keypads from Mac to PC as well, which has been a point of frustration for alternative products. LogMeIn also offers some good security features essential for business application. It is very easy to manage users while allowing each user to create their own account and password. Additionally, for each remote machine the user can customize the idle time allowed, add an additional password for access, and filter IP addresses that can access remotely.

Puntos en contra:

Mac to PC can be frustrating. Copy & paste from remote PC to local Mac can be problematic as the clipboard does not always sync up and/or pastes in different formatting (adding spaces, removing line breaks, etc.). Also the keyboard mapping can intermittently go haywire from Mac to PC, requiring a closing and reopening of the remote session.

Nathan
Nathan
CEO en México
Fuente de la reseña

The industry standard. You simply can't get any better than this software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: When you manage several computers and servers you can do everything remotely and get things going fast.
You can also give tech support and solve problems for your users in the same way, even from your mobile (although it is very complex to work on a tiny screen you can still do everything).

Logmein pro is one of the most amazing products I have ever tested and used. You literally can't go wrong with it. You get to manage all the computers you need across the globe with a simple install, it bypasses firewalls and it allows you to have both remote control of the computer and the "back" of the computer, you can do things to give support without actually having to take over the screen, mouse and keyboard. There is simply no other software like it. You have control over everything in a smart and simple way.

Mike
Mike
CEO en Canadá
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Safe Remote Support Anywhere

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: LogMeIn Pro is an amazing tool which gives me access to my computer worldwide for both business and personal use. It is easy to set up and to explain to clients. Remote access is essential, downtime has been eliminated and information that can become crucial to a meeting is accessible in a few clicks. With LogMeIn Pro I am accessible to my clients on the other side of the world without ever needing to leave my home. A trusted reliable program I would recommend to anyone.

LogMeIn Pro works on any system. The software is reliable, we haven't had any real issues that weren't handled immediately which eliminates frustration. I have been able to access my desktop worldwide without any issue in the past seven years.

Puntos en contra:

The cost is definitely a drawback. Mac to PC can sometimes be a bit frustrating too.

Jebin
Jebin
IT MANAGER en Catar
Servicios de información, 11-50 empleados

Logmein Pro - Review

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very happy with the overall experience. Managing multiple PC's which are located in different countries.

Work both in browser & Client application. User management and permission options. Feels same as local computer as it has various resolution options

Puntos en contra:

Pricing seems to be on the higher side..

Daniel
Systems Administrator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Expensive for Remote Management Software

4,0 hace 9 meses

It has a robust feature set and has apps for Windows, iOS, Android, and Mac.

Puntos en contra:

It's very expensive for what I've used it for, but it's also more reliable.

Andrew
Andrew
Controller, CPA en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

LogMeIn Pro Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This maintains the fully functionality of your office computer and works well for a small number of users.

Great tool for remotely utilizing an office workstation in a BCP environment for an extended work period.

Puntos en contra:

The cost is prohibitive to utilize this as a full time solution for a large amount of staff and users.

Account Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Switcher from TeamViewer and have never been happier

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This software has worked really well. I work from home often and also while traveling. It’s a very good and dependable software.

Ease of use. You can stay logged on. Normally no problems. Very rarely disconnects.

Puntos en contra:

I had to buy a bigger laptop because seeing the screen became problematic.

Saradhi
Sr Software Engineer en RU
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

No need of VPN

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have used this software from past 10 years and the best tool to access remote PC's. I am using this to connect my work PC from home and it is the best tool to download huge files from one PC to another.

It is very east to use and access multiple PC's with one application. The best thing about Logme in is we can access PC's from Web browser instead of downloading additional softwares or tools. The other feature I use using this software is to download large files from one PC to another.

Puntos en contra:

Remote PC access is depending on the internet speed. If internet connection is slow, gets disconnected too often. UI needs an update as it looks same from past 10 years.

Peter
Owner/Manager en EE. UU.
Sector pesquero, 2-10 empleados

Always on the Go!

5,0 hace 4 años

I am constantly on the move with my business. While I do not sit in and office, I am constantly on the move presenting and promoting our business to potential customers. As I am on the road, it is sometimes difficult to manage all of the tasks that would be easy to do from the computer in my office. LogMeIn Central allows me to access my desktop in my office from anywhere in the world in which I have an internet connection. The responsiveness of the software seamlessly allows me to complete tasks as LogMeIn is essentially acting as a portal view to my own computer. This allows me to complete even the most demanding tasks such as multimedia presentations and programs which are very hardware demanding. Before having purchased this software, I was stuck with using a thumb drive and I would have to rely on the computer that was available to me which made my company that much less efficient.

Puntos en contra:

I had a difficult time setting up the remote server at first. I had to seek the help of my on call IT person to assist me in getting this set up on my computer in my office but once I did It was smooth sailing from there.

Mark
IT en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Best and most affordable remote app in the market

5,0 hace 5 años

This is the most affordable remote desktop app. It is compatible with Windows, MAC. The best part I like is the remote file access capabilities, and grouping the computers. This saves a lot of time. I use this instead of VPN. Just install the app and start remote desktop. Saved a lot of time providing support.

Puntos en contra:

Once in a while for some reason, on mac the remote access would be disabled automatically. I have to keep turning it on which is kind of annoying.

Alexander
IT en Canadá
Muebles, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Remote access to any computer from anywhere in the world.

5,0 hace 4 años

This is a great software to connect and manage remote connections. You can create and manage users and give them access to selected computers all from a simple to use portal. Connection quality is always top notch and packages are very flexible.

Puntos en contra:

The in browser connection window can be slow and buggy at times but at the end of the day is a great alternative to downloading the exe.

Guillermo
University Professor in Telecommunications Enginee en Venezuela
Fuente de la reseña

Easy access control tool widely used in our laboratory practices

4,0 hace 5 años

- The transfer of files is carried out quickly between the teams. - It allows remote work to be a thing of the past, that's a great advantage. - It has a graphical interface that is very easy to use. - Our users are easily identified with the tool.

Puntos en contra:

- It is not compatible for all versions of operating systems, it has forced us to make changes to the equipment.

Beverly
Finance Director en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 11-50 empleados

Logmein Review

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall it is a good product and makes working outside of the office easier.

It is very easy to login and use at any time of the day. I have not had any issues with LogMeIn.

Puntos en contra:

Depending on what I am working on, the view on the screen is smaller than my regular computer screen. Then I have to adjust my viewing size.

Sanel
Software Analyst en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

LogMeIn Pro

4,0 hace 4 años

Overall better than most other remote connection software. Easy enough to use and deploy. Stores passwords to make logins much simpler.

Puntos en contra:

Personally prefer it only on server environment. Limited to 1 user being connected at a time. Can be difficult when adding profiles from other administrators.

Christopher
Dental Hygienist en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

LogMeIn Pro is So Easy To Use

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have never had any problems with this software. Great customer service, excellent price, convenient features, and easy-to-use interface. My experience with LogMeIn Pro has been a joy. My dental office uses this software to allow our IT company allow access to all 14 of our computers. I use this personally to be able to remotely log into my computer when I'm away. LogMeIn Pro is the finest remote access software.

Everything. There are no flaws with this software. It is extremely easy to use and is so convenient. The features are great, from allowing me to access my computer from afar or access other people's computers to assist them.

Puntos en contra:

I have no complaints with this software.

Morris
Officer en EE. UU.

It Serves The Purpose

4,0 hace 5 años

the fact that i could site at home are at work and maneuver my computer in my other home or office without having to bother anyone

Puntos en contra:

after all it's working with the internet and at times when the service is poor then the whole program is getting a nap and you can't do anything

Construcción, 501-1.000 empleados

Remote Access for Business Needs

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been good with LogMeIn Pro. I'm easily able to configure and add new connections and it is simple enough for end users to understand the fundamentals. We are utilizing this for select remote work from home situations.

The client software was very easy to test, validate and deploy on short notice for our entire organization. The ability to provide multi-factor authentication for end users, coupled with simplistic control access from an administrative portal made this a no brainer. You get great value for what they can offer in their product.

Puntos en contra:

Occasional random end user disconnects using the remote computer connection even over a strong internet connection without lag. Not the greatest graphics experience if you are attempting to remotely control a PC in which performance is needed, but that is to be expected with any remote application.

Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados

One of my favorite Remote Desktop Applications

4,0 hace 4 años

What I like about LogMeIn is the ability to save passwords. This makes it easier when logging into a server and you forget the Windows' User Profile credentials. You receive a little notification that tells you, you can login with the Saved Username/Password.

Puntos en contra:

With LogMeIn, you do not have the ability to have multiple users log into the remote destination. This isn't necessarily a harsh CON, more of a minor inconvenience, because it's not often I'll need someone else to remote into the same destination as me.

Software informático, 501-1.000 empleados

LogMeIn

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall I liked the problem that it solved but it wasn't that strong of a tool. Always slow and lagging.

Overall I like the problem that LogMEIn solves. Super happy that there is a tool like this that exists. We would use it daily and it was good to have access to remote CPU's.

Puntos en contra:

Overall Quality is ok. Connection always seems unstable and seems like there's a lag but could be my own internet speed. Ease of Use: Fairly easy, but not real intuitive Features & Functionality are basic and decent. Customer Support: Needed but process was long and drawn out. Not too helpful

Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Functionality issues hinder an otherwise great product

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Would try it out for yourself first before diving into the software

LogMeIn Pro has a lot of features, is easy to setup, carries a lot of secure connection features, and enhances productivity as a great remote desktop application.

Puntos en contra:

The features are great and the setup is easy. However, the remote desktop features has many errors at times. I can't see my screen sometimes and other times, it takes a long time to load. It makes the software hard to recommend or trust to work.

Tien
PE en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Another solution for remote access / working

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Cheap solution for remote working while you already have computers at your office and need remote access for remote working

Easy to set up at both destination computer as well as remote one Reliable and fast connection Cheap for personal use or small/mid business

Puntos en contra:

Need feature to turn off destination computer screen for privacy purpose