15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Conrep

Solución integral de adquisición de talentos para organizaciones de consultoría, dotación de personal, reclutamiento y servicios profesionales.

Descubre más sobre Conrep

4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Conrep tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 53 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Conrep?

Filtrar opiniones (53)

Naresh
Naresh
Resource Manager en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Better for the HR & Recruiting Modules.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall it's great recruiting tool and very user friendly.

We are using Conrep since 4 years and it meets all of our requirements for the HR & Recruitment modules. Better tool for Client / Vendor Database management and very good customer support.

Puntos en contra:

User Interface could be more attractive & better if they have a mobile app.

hace 6 años

Thank you for your Valuable feedback, we have wrapped a new interface and its already on production. Our Support team will reach out to you to review the new UI and will help you migrate.

Shivak
AVP en India
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great ATS - King in ATS and none can beat this. Very Secured and easily accessible and helpfull.

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Robust and Stupendous software and Staffing companies Must use this and Highly recommended !One place for everything. Thanks for making employers job easy

Conrep is a King of All ATS Tools, which is highly secured and employee friendly.We are using this ATS since 12 years, Customer support is stupendous. Also Conrep has reduced our time and cost & also helping us taking fast and better decisions while choosing and using it.Integration of VMS API's made staffing people very easy - Backoffice work makes risk free since they integrated all services in one platform. Managing people through Conrep is outstanding and Most liking part is Reports.Reports makes management easy while analysing and can figure out ROI of employees. Conrep software adopting all new features from market and giving it users to reduce time of employees. Besides this employee spends lots of time using this because his work made simple. Service level agreements are clear.

Puntos en contra:

For now We have not seen any cons because, customer support is very knowledgeable, if any error is occurred they use it fix in minutes. Basically I cannot say it as error but when user does not operate it correctly it will give result.

Neil
Branch Manager
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Adjust it to suit you

3,0 hace 12 años

Comentarios: I think as a long term option it is going to be a great system. You need a lot of time to set up the system and get it functioning in a usable and efficient manner for your company, but after the initial months, after it is customized to your business, it will be a great tool. Each month it is improving and getting better suited for us.
The support staff and customizing teams are very fast on turnaround for adjustments and they take design suggestions and work to implement them.

Totally customizable Great support staff

Puntos en contra:

Very time consuming to implement and get customized to usable levels Requires lots of steps to do things Reporting needs to be set up by the support staff versus being able to do it on our own

hace 12 años

Thank you Neil for the review. I believe everything is smooth and fine now. It took some time & efforts initially while migrating the data from your previous vendor and reproducing similar work-flow in our application. Conrep has various configuration/reporting tools that are available to the users. But we provide support to make it easier on your end. We are committed to make continuous improvements to our product to make it more user-friendly and comprehensive solution.

Venu Gopal
Sr Manager en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

Cost Effective

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: It is very easy for mass mail, user friendly

Custom workflows One integration solution Quickbooks Integration VMS Integration Timesheet Import Automation Payroll calculations Commissions

Everything Good, I really appreciate the Conrep team

NIce Recruiting Tool

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall, it's a nice recruiting tool. Especially, I like the way the support team responds to the queries and come up with solutions on time. User friendly site and can be more better if harvesting option is as accurate as other tools.

I like the job portal integration option in Conrep. It helps us build our own database and we can minimize the usage of job portals in the long run. We can simply use the Conrep Internal Database itself as a Job Board. Also, like the way the reports are generated which is making my work easier to pull up weekly/monthly/quarterly or yearly performance evaluation of my team.

Puntos en contra:

Sometime, the site runs very slow and it takes little time to perform any action. Also, duplicate resumes should be removed on a timely manner resulting in getting more accurate search results.

Vijai
Sr Director en India
Empleo y contratación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Automation Through Conrep

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Great

We enagaged Conrep to automate to our Time sheet management and Invoicing automation in helathcare Divison of ours and Conrep Team have been able to help automate the entire process.They are agile, Understand the requirements quickly and are able to provide the practical solution quickly.Very satisfied with what they have been able to support us for.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing that I can think of at the moment

Banca, 10.000+ empleados

Incorporated Human Resources Data in one Bundle

4,0 hace 6 años

As an HR Specialist, I wear a lot of hats and need to provide the best service that can accommodate our employees at the bank. Yet, there are times that I can’t manage it all. This is where Conrep comes in. This software literally saved the day. Each time I need to look at an employee’s profile, I feel like it’s a one-stop-shop filled with information from timesheets to payrolls and even training modules. All I need to do is input the data and this software does most of the work for me. I can run reports with ease knowing that I’m in good hands.

Puntos en contra:

The main problem I have with this software is the speed. It runs slower than what it should ideally be. I hope they can bump up the speed so I can enjoy the software to its full capacity.

Samir
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Very Good

5,0 hace 8 meses

Fulfill all our needs and be ready to implement as per our requirements.

Puntos en contra:

i don't know because what i need all are available in conrep.

Srilatha
Senior HR Manager en India
Servicios de información, 51-200 empleados

Conrep Overview

5,0 hace 8 meses

Employee Management Placements, Bill Rate & Pay rates, margin calculations Client Invoice automation Timesheet Management

Visas and petitions GC petitions GC perm

Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados

Conrep

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I used Conrep for ATS, HR & Project management when I was working at my previous company couple of years back. And we signed up Conrep software at Saicon Consultants few months back, I am surprised to see completely revised version of the product with so many enhancements in terms of UI, Performance Improvement, Integrations, Process flows, onboarding tools & Reports. As always, Conrep is very flexible to customize to our needs and their support team is at its best.

Excellent tool for staffing business as it includes all the required modules including ATS, Bench Sales, HR, Onboarding, Time & Expense & Billing modules. Very much impressed with their newer version UI. Very easy to use and flexible to configure as always. Support team is excellent with very fast turnaround.

Puntos en contra:

So far so good. No complaints. However, they need to improve on reporting aspect.

Alan
COO en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

long time customer

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Excellent experience with the software and all the personnel. We have host the software onsite and offsite and both applications have been very positive.

The software is extremely easy to use. New employees have no issues learning how to use the software. The software is also very flexible, as my company changes and grows the software has been able to grow with us. We have experienced little or no downtime due to software issues. In over 10 years we might have been unable to utilize the software for less than 2 hours. The customer service is always there to assist us.

Puntos en contra:

I have no bad things to say about the product

Ajoy
Asstt. Manager-US Finance en India
Fuente de la opinión

Excellent Onboarding and Accounting Software for small Staffing and Recruitment industries.

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Conrep is one best Onboarding and Accounting softwares for Staffing and Recruitment industries . Payroll database can be maintained all type of Employees types say, W2, 1099 , C2C.

Conrep is User friendly, customizable, Excellent customer support, perfect database management and one can rely on accuracy and validity of data.

Puntos en contra:

No Cons realized in last 5 years experience while working with eTeam Inc and even currently with CynetSystems Inc.

Mani
Manager-Onboarding en India

User Friendly Tool

Comentarios: Good

Good VMS Secure to have confidential documents User Friendly Good Database Management

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes works extremely slow. Unable to update documents for any change to be made.

hace 6 años

Thank you for your Valuable Feedback Mani, We have revamped our On-boarding process along with a New User Interface. Our Support team will reach out to you for a quick review

Fomuki
Freelancer en Camerún
Redacción y edición, 51-200 empleados

Accessibility and Speed

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The app description on the website is not overrated. I'd reccomend this software for for searching and tracking of potential employees and its good for business owners.

Easy features and it took me literally less than an hour to understand the basics after purchase.

Puntos en contra:

Despite the amazing features, I think the price is still steep. I can't propose a specific one. But anything less than the current will be a good thing.

Danish
CEO en Pakistán
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Big development

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: easy to understand. great costumer service. Overall its a great product

i use CONREP it is easy to understand and Ease to use. Full of features. HR Specialist.

Puntos en contra:

Speed. mostly i notice speed is slow. i hope we can't see speed slow in update Conrep.

Vijay
Manager - HR en India
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados

Conrep review

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It was nice. And I am using for more than 4 years now and their support persons were extremely polite and helpful.

1. Configuration as per need 2. Support

Puntos en contra:

Speed. This is most concerning. They are trying to improve it but need to change the same very fast to compete in market.

Chandrima
HR en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Conrep and Daily Work

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I am very happy with their problem solving tenacity.

Conrep is very user friendly. Very compact and end to end solution for any company's day to day work.

Puntos en contra:

This software has compatibility issue, which I hate about it the most.

PRAJYOT
RECRUITER en India

Conrep Review

5,0 hace 6 años

Conrep is one of the ATS which i would recommend if you are one of them who works on mass emailing ,as it is one of the best mass mailer tool and coming to searching its has a good fetch from all linked portals

Puntos en contra:

Though conrep does its job ok...but there are still many ATS available in the market which does the job much better than it ..in almost the same cost..

Jatin
CEO en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Great Customer Support

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: One of the best customer service.

Software is an ERP for a staffing company which require complex hiring, on boarding and management capability.

Mobile Friendliness and unavailability on smart devices as an App

Vasala
Accounts Department en India
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

Better and easy options

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Mainly we are solving company account issues. Following up with technical person to get better and easy options for invoice and accounts management.

Features: Easy to understand, use and maintain

Puntos en contra:

Update: Some features still under process

ram
Manager en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados

best

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: very well designed, so many features, best for software consulting firms..good customer service

Conrep has So many features,user friendly

Puntos en contra:

some times little slow, but overall good

hace 6 años

Thank you for your feedback Ram.

Administration Support en Costa Rica
Software informático, 201-500 empleados

Great Experience with Conrep

5,0 hace 6 años

It has all that we need in one system and is easy to use and understand.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the system looks slowly and stop working.

Shoaib
Technical Recruiter en India
Empleo y contratación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Easy to Use.

4,0 hace 6 años

I was used this ATS in my previous company and its good application tracking system, this is very user friendly and easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

while using conrep for 12 months i am not able to find any issues but yes sometime its take too much time to open a profile.

Santosh
Recruiter
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Conrep is a very good Recruitment system

5,0 hace 7 años

I have used it for almost a year and found many good search filters and options and i was able to submit 5 candidates daily

Puntos en contra:

it says it gets resumes from outside the internet but the quantity is very less, i suggest them to publicize the jobs

Sreenivasarao
HR Executive en India
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados

Easy to understand

5,0 hace 6 años

Getting emails alerts from conrep with the reference, we can to follow up our consultants and upload the valid documents.

Puntos en contra:

Easy to understand and approaching our HR goals.