Excellent appointment reminder! Will help you stay organized

Publicado el 15/4/2018
English Second Language Tutor
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I got the benefit of organization and never forgetting an appointment.

Puntos a favor: I am someone who likes to stay organized. Having a great software to help me remember when to meet with students I am tutoring or when to go to business meetings for my freelance clients, when I have doctor appointments, etc. really helps me out. I have a busy schedule and can forget important appointments without this software! It is easy to use and fairly intuitive. It is also cloud-based, which helps me in case I don't have my computer or phone.

Contras: It has a bit of a learning curve. It took some trial and error to perfect use. Customer service is there to help, however.

por AppointmentPlus el 17/4/2018

Thank you for your review of the system. It sounds like you are a tutor. We have hundreds of tutors who use AppointmentPlus. I'm glad the software helps keep you organized with your busy schedule. And yes, the fact that it's cloud-based does make it convenient because you can access your account anywhere at any time. With regard to your comment about the learning curve, it's true. Like most software systems, it takes a little while to get the hang of using the system. But, once you are used to it, it's easy. And, as noted, our customer service team is always ready to help. Thank you again for the excellent review!

Our expeditors love this tool!

Publicado el 2/4/2018
Colleen H.
IT Project Manager
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Improved customer service & employee satisfaction, enhanced management analytics.

Puntos a favor: - Major timesaver for our Logistics & Customer Service Teams - dramatically reduced email/phone calls relating to 2500 shipments/month.
- Improved level loading of our warehouse
- Carriers very receptive to self serve appointment setting. easy to implement.
- Appointment templates have allowed us to tailor our dock schedules by load type, and align manpower to demand.
- Improve analytics/performance management.
- IDEA manager provides a mechanism to submit enhancement requests, with many of our requests incorporated in subsequent software releases
- Excellent people to work with - from Sales, to Implementation, and post launch Account Management!

Contras: - We would like to see reporting on exception management (no shows, lates) further enhanced
- We would like to see additional time based analytics surrounding appointment duration

por AppointmentPlus el 4/4/2018

Colleen, thank you for the stellar review! It's great to hear that AppointmentPlus has improved the efficiency of your operations. With regard to the feature suggestions you noted, both are already on the roadmap. Thank you again for the review!

5 Stars Plus

Publicado el 29/3/2018
Robert N.
Director of Customer Success
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: We’ve been using AppointmentPlus for several years now. They had a glitch in a release about a year ago, but since then the system has been outstanding. They seem to really care about their clients and about continually improving their system. Every interaction we’ve had with customer service has been pleasant and fast. We are a very happy client.

Contras: As I noted, they had a release in early 2017 that caused some slowness in the system. But they fixed the issue quickly and ever since that time, the releases have been fine.

por AppointmentPlus el 12/4/2018

Robert, thank you for the review and the positive kudos! Yes, we did encounter an issue with a release about a year ago. And, as a result, we really focused on improving the software release process. As you noted, I’m happy to report that we’ve received excellent feedback on our releases since that time. Thank you for also spotlighting our customer service team as being pleasant and fast. We definitely strive to provide an exceptional customer service experience for our clients. We appreciate the excellent review!

My first scheduler

Publicado el 31/10/2016
Steve S.
Health and Well-Being Director
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I feel it's a pretty user friendly system. I wish admin had a little more power to lock down the scheduling parameters. We have a lot of new users helping us book appointments, they have a habit of adjusting the pre-determined time to fit into slots. Frequent trainings and workshops have helped but not eliminated this. As far as value goes I don't know what the competitors are charging for similar features. I did score features low because I feel we are just getting the basic features for our price and would like to see more inclusions like room reservations. I do like the reports function, I run monthly reports and this is a breeze with the program. I inherited this program from the supervisor before me, I pretty much have been on my own learning to use it, it sounds like now they have quite the extensive training and support program for new users.

Puntos a favor: Reports
Ease of scheduling

Contras: I would like to see the whole days worth of appointments and staff on one screen without scrolling right.
I would like to be able to lock the predetermined times given to appointments.

Great Scheduling Software on a Budget

Publicado el 11/7/2017
Paul D.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Despite the slightly tricky questions this is a great scheduling software that we have had great luck using for years now. I would highly suggest this over some other options out there as once you are set up it really is extremely user friendly.

Puntos a favor: There is great customer support and help setting up your Scheduler and users. If you have multiple offices there is also the ability to handle that as well. I find the appointment reminder email to our patients to be perfect. You can allow them to confirm or reschedule and if you choose to add this to your website they can schedule an appointment themselves right online.

Contras: Some of the setup questions seem straight forward but can be a bit tricky and confusing as to the correct way to answer to assist the setup. If you schedule an appointment at the end of your day you have to adjust the length of time of the appointment to fit otherwise it will not allow you to schedule the appointment. Therefore, if you schedule until 4:00 then as some time on the schedule so that you can schedule that slot.

Thank you for the last 3 years.

Publicado el 4/8/2016
Kevin M.
Internal Development
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We had a rough start early on in the partnership with the speed of the API's but once we got past those issues things have been smooth sailing. We didn't cancel because the of anything Appointment Plus did or did not provide, it just didn't make sense for us to continue using it when we had created our own functionality within our application to do scheduling. Overall we had a great partnership with Appointment Plus and I would recommend it to any one looking for a scheduling application.

Puntos a favor: API's were dependable once we got them up to our satisfaction

Contras: Along the same line as the Pros, the API's couldn't handle larger amounts of data. We attempted to get schedules for 30 days at a time and the API's could only handle 14 days at a time. This required us to make multiple calls when we wanted to go past 14 days.

Fast & Helpful

Publicado el 25/7/2016
Gretchen C.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Any time I have ever had an issue or problem, I submit a ticket, they respond telling me they received it and they are working on it. Then, usually within the same day they get back to me and the issue is resolved. They explain why it happened, how to prevent in the future, if applicable and they also give me other helpful resources. I am a very satisfied customer!

Puntos a favor: Ease of use and adaptability! There is a lot to this software, but we only use it for a very specific reason and it is very adaptable for what we need it for. It is very easy to use...anybody can log on and just intuitively pick it up and run with it...seriously!

Contras: The reporting function gets a little confusing, probably because there are so many options to choose from.

No Response from Customer Support

Publicado el 24/4/2017
Valerie R.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: A couple of months ago Appointment plus did maintenance which then stopped our paperwork from being able to be printed from the website. It took a few weeks for them to say someone was ontop of it, but then after a week more they told us the problem was resolved. Lo and behold the problem was not resolved. 18 days ago I sent them this letter: "We have been patient with the issues we've been having due to the update that was made almost a month ago.The day after the update was implimented I contacted you through submitting a ticket regarding a few issues, and days later received a response to my ticket that I should submit another ticket if I'm still having problems. I submitted a ticket and it was passed along between different people saying they were trying to fix the problem, until I got a message saying the problem was fixed last Friday, when it wasn't. I then responded to the ticket to open it again saying it wasn't fixed. That was five days ago and no response.
A large part of a service industry business that does house calls is the technicians being able to have physical paperwork with them and be able to leave a copy of the paperwork with the customer. Because the print button is not populating with the customers information the technicians have had to use twice as much ink and twice as much paper in order to have the information they need. This is costing us money, and does not look very professional to our customers. However, I have noticed that appointment plus has not had any problem with billing us for the service. We aren't trying to be unreasonable. We understand that the print page is not the ONLY aspect of the service you provide that we pay for. However, it has been 23 days since I first reported this issue. And it is a serious one. We need this taken care of immediately. "
I also called them but they were directing all technical calls to a voicemail. Have not gotten ANY response whatsoever. A manager reached out to me and let me know they would be on top of this after seeing the review. Less than a week later, the problem was resolved.

Best scheduler I've found

Publicado el 5/6/2018
Matanda D.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: We've had trouble finding the right scheduling system. We tested a number of them, but settled on AppointmentPlus. The main reason is that it has more configurability for our complex scheduling process. They had a trainer help us get it set up. That was free, which was pretty cool. Once it was up and going, we've had very few questions. It has been very reliable. We're happy customers.
The Good News:
-Configurable - lots of settings and rules
-Intuitive - easy to work with appointments and run reports
-Training - I thought it was great that we had a real person training us

Contras: Looks - the interface looks a little dated, but it works just fine. This is why I only gave 4 stars on features.

Great

Publicado el 24/4/2018
Anthony J.
Administrator
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Works great for our small business. We have multiple different departments and services that we offer and with this program, we can split them up and keep track of all of their appointments for the day. They can also leave themselves or the office notes to add to the customer profiles or for whatever else.

Contras: I haven't found a way that I can look at more than service as a week view. Sometimes that would come in handy.

por AppointmentPlus el 25/4/2018

Anthony, thank you for the five-star review! You emphasized one of the key benefits of the system - the ability to organize multiple departments and services. AppointmentPlus was designed to help businesses stay organized with their scheduling. Note that we do have a month view that lets you look at the entire month at a glance. Give it a try. Thanks again for the review!

Could Not Be Happier

Publicado el 30/3/2018
Jennifer H.
Search Associate
Empleo y contratación, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: The AppointmentPlus system has been a welcomed addition to our busy office. We use it for job candidate screening call scheduling. It has saved me countless hours of having to go back and forth in trying to find a time to schedule. The system is well-designed and easy to use. I also like the automated email reminders I get. Overall, I couldn’t be happier with the system.

Contras: I can’t really think of any cons. Customer service is outstanding and the system exceeds our expectations

por AppointmentPlus el 5/4/2018

Jennifer, we appreciate the 5-star review! Yes, having to go back-and-forth in trying to find a date and time that works is a big time-waster. I’m happy to hear that AppointmentPlus has solved this problem for your organization. It makes us happy that you couldn’t be happier!

Very Positive Experience With the Software and the Customer Support Team

Publicado el 15/3/2018
Denver S.
Associate Director
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Ease of use and the support you receive from customer service is top notch. As soon as a ticket is submitted to look into any matter, you receive a follow up. Very happy with our experience with product.

Contras: Although I have had a very positive experience with the software, the only item that can be of concern sometimes deals with the speed of the interface during peak times. Sometimes the software seems to go slower during certain peak times.

por AppointmentPlus el 16/3/2018

Denver, thank you for the review. And thank you for the kudos on our customer service. We take a lot of pride in providing fast, accurate answers to our clients.

With regard to the peak-time speed issue on your account, we are aware of the issue and have already taken steps to help address it.

Thank you again for the review.

Three Year AppointmentPlus User

Publicado el 13/9/2016
Raylene S.
Tutor Coordinator/Assistant to Director
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: There was a learning curve for me using the program. I am not a "tech" person. However, I have come to depend on the program. It has saved me hours of working doing tutor scheduling by hand. It has also cut out about 90% of "no shows" and missed appointments.

Puntos a favor: Scheduling is easy and an e-mail goes directly to the tutor, the student, and the administrator.

Contras: We hire a lot of tutors each semester and it takes a lot of time to set up schedules and locations. I wish it could give me a notice when tutors have reached a maximum number of hours they can work. For example: our Federal Work Study tutors can only work 8-10 hrs. a week. I have to watch this carefully.

Powerful

Publicado el 19/9/2018
owner/ Liscenced Massage Therapist
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Appointment Plus is a powerful system that's great for managing multiple service provider's schedules as well as gathering client data for marketing.

Contras: It's cost. It's a bit too pricey for a small buisness or solo practioner.

por AppointmentPlus el 4/1/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review. AppointmentPlus is indeed a powerful scheduler. It has over 700 preference settings that allow for strong configurability. It also provides myriad work flow options.

I see that you noted that you felt the software was pricey. It is true that it's not cheap. However, in terms of ROI, it's hard to beat. Plus, we believe in being hands-on. You get to speak with a coach during the sales process, you get live training for you and your team, and you can speak with a live support agent if you have questions.

Thank you again for your review!

ONE OF MY BIGGEST MISTAKES

Publicado el 8/5/2019
Anthony D.
TEAM LEAD DATA CONVERSION
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: very dissatisfied, I'm in a tough spot as we cannot just cancel our service & move on. I now have to look for another company and transition away from this platform as they impact to our business is too much to continue this relationship.

Puntos a favor: I liked everything they told me the software would do, the customization, the sync with outlook. the email notifications

Contras: during the sales call it appeared they would provide much of the functionality we needed for scheduled our internal appointments. However, piece by piece they started to chip away at the functionality that the software could provide. Outlook integrations didn't work, Customization was limited due to how the account was setup just to name a few. They apologized...
Fine, we found a work around of all those misses.
Now we find that often they are outages, software problems & they customer service is less than helpful. 99% of the time, they advise they need to submit a ticket. Only one rep has every attempted any trouble shooting when i have called. Many of my ticket go unanswered for day or weeks.
I have an open ticket with them for over 6 weeks now. I have 11 locations & 2 of my locations cannot have appointments scheduled.
I've called serval time & just get the run around for 6 weeks... Today i called because the tool is malfunctioning again. and without doing any research i get an almost immediate, "oh, this is a known issue..." ok when will it be fixed I ask. "we do not know, we're working on it."
I have submitted 18 trouble tickets in 6 months. 3 a month. More than half of those tickets I was told these are issues that maybe fixed with future updates.

por AppointmentPlus el 30/7/2019

Hi Anthony. It would be an understatement to say that it was painful to read your review. You sound very frustrated. We failed you and I apologize for that. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I appreciate it.

Clunky, difficult to use and no better featured than any other app

Publicado el 1/3/2018
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: This should really be a simply must have these days but many don't so I guess it's worth mentioning. The security is locked down per user so each normal user can only see their own clients - this is important in confidential organisations.

Contras: All aspects of the UI is counter-intuitive so hard to learn to use and hard to use once you've learned. It takes about three clicks (or swipes / touches) in a number of different popup boxes to perform a single action, for example cancelling an appointment. Many popup boxes are not resize-friendly either and when trying to (for example) cancel an appointment, each successive box pops up in an unlikely part of your screen, miles away from where its parent box was so if you have a big screen you're left wondering why it doesn't seem to have done anything. Recurring appointment maintenance is almost entirely separate from single appointment maintenance so you have to go to an entirely different area in the app to manage repeating appointments. Most other systems smoothly integrate recurring with single appointment management in the creation, modification and deletion of any appointment. Screen refreshes are woefully slow and there are too many of them. Accessing from London via a 75Mb fibre link it takes up to 5 seconds for a page to refresh and every time you cancel / change / add an appointment, the screen refreshes. The app claims to be mobile friendly. If mobile friendly means the identical desktop site is shrunk to an infinitesimal version of itself so it fits on a mobile device screen then perhaps it is. But it isn't. :-) By and large, I think compared to full slate and google calendar (at least) it's unacceptably unusable.

por AppointmentPlus el 14/3/2018

It was painful to read this review from a former client. Clearly they were not happy with our system. Some of what they noted is true. We did move to a three-step process for booking an appointment (select customer, enter appointment information, confirm appointment). Even though this user did not like the change, many of our other clients welcomed the change.

With regard to the system being hard to use, it does indeed have a lot of features. However, most clients report that it's easy to use once you get used to it.

There were a number of other issues noted by this user. Some are definitely valid concerns, and we've listened. We've made many improvements to the software and are super-excited about how these changes are helping our clients to even better streamline their operations.

We're jazzed about even more features and tools we'll be releasing soon.

The best scheduling tool

Publicado el 12/10/2016
Archie K.
COO
Seguros, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: AppointmentPlus makes it easy for our clients to schedule individual phone calls to our call center. This prevents specific time overloads and makes the work flow so we can balance manpower needs. When we can't find the particular combination of commands in their menus, either the knowledge base or their excellent customer service solves the problem. We have gone exclusively to this method of scheduling calls into our call center and it has made our workflow better and our customers happier!

Puntos a favor: It is easily customizable so we can give an appointment page the look of the company who's employees will be scheduling their time slots.

Contras: There are a lot of places to hide a command in their settings menu. It can take a little effort to change details to match your needs, but when I can't find the specific combination, their customer service is excellent and very responsive.

Great Way to Keep Track of Students

Publicado el 25/10/2018
Barista
Administración educativa, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Used this software in our tutoring department at college, it was a great software that all the tutors could use to make appointments for students, it allowed us to filter tutors available by time and subject making it easy to find the best time and tutor for the students needs.

Contras: It was often a little difficult to combine appointments during the same hour time slot.

por AppointmentPlus el 4/1/2019

Thank you for the positive review! I see that you use AppointmentPlus for tutoring appointments. We work with both small tutoring companies and with some of the largest universities in the world. I'm happy that you like the flexibility that AppointmentPlus offers with regard to tutor schedules, subjects and student tracking!

Appointment Plus Is Average

Publicado el 9/1/2018
Donald C.
Contract Carrier Sales Specialist
10.001+ empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Very detailed with an abundance of functionality Appointment Plus is a great tool if you have multiple applications in a dynamic setting.

Contras: The UI leaves quite a bit to be desired and customer support isn't always the most effective solution.

por Bob el 26/3/2018

Donald, thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We indeed do have an abundance of functionality. That's something that sets us apart. Our system can be configured to meet the unique scheduling needs of most every organization. With regard to the UI, we have just released our new mobile-responsive user interface. It's beautifully-designed and is getting rave reviews. If you'd like to check it, please contact us and we'll enable it for your account. Thanks again for the review!

Appointment Plus Delivers!

Publicado el 29/6/2016
Thomas S.
Photography Manager
10.001+ empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: The website is very powerful, so there is a bit of a learning curve, but that's a small price for the complete functionality of this powerful tool. We've used it for many different applications, and it never fails to impress and deliver. The best part is the customer service. Always warmly professional.

Puntos a favor: The MANY different functions it has. Every scenario seems to have been thought of.

Contras: The only thing that would be nice is if it weren't so complicated and had so many questions to toggle. However, that's what makes it so powerful, so I can't be too concerned. Plus, if I run into a situation I can't figure out, I just email and receive a response or call back with the answer I need.

Custom use of Appointment Plus for entry into Emergency Shelter

Publicado el 1/6/2018
Matt H.
Coordinated Entry System Manager
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: The platform is very user friendly and allows for our community in Indianapolis to use Appointment Plus so the community can view open space in Emergency Shelter and then reserve the space for households in need. Everyone that we have worked with in support team and our account representative have been easy to work with and have met our needs with this atypical use of their system. The training was simple and easy to facilitate which helped our community use a new software to provide access to emergency shelter in a way Indianapolis has not been able to do prior. As far as cost, it was far below what our other more custom options were with a far simpler view and process.

Contras: Some of the functions of the software are not items we use for our application. We wish we could hide a few more of these but it does not affect the reliability and function side that we need.

Loved it!

Publicado el 30/11/2018
Jennine E.
Marriage and Family Therapist, Supervisor, and Owner
Cuidado de la salud mental, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It was so helpful scheduling clients in different rooms, different times, with different therapists. A+ for the scheduling software.

Puntos a favor: I loved Appointment Plus because it allowed me to have multiple therapists schedules and multiple rooms. I never had duplicate sessions. It was easy to use and easy for our clients to schedule clients. This has been the best scheduling software I have used./

Contras: I had to stop using the software because we needed to maintain medical records in the same location. I changed software and really miss my experience with Appointment Plus.

por AppointmentPlus el 22/2/2019

Jennine, we appreciate the review and the A+ rating!

Appointments Plus has terrific support. Questions are answered promptly and they work!

Publicado el 14/3/2018
Linda M.
Registered Dietitian
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It has simplified my life and greatly reduced my stress. Now I can focus on my practice.

Puntos a favor: This software is easy to manage and negotiate. I've been a user for almost 3 years and am still very satisfied.

Contras: Sometimes I can't find what I'm looking for, especially if I decide to change something in my setup. I have found that if I'm patient, I find it.

por AppointmentPlus el 22/3/2018

Linda, thank you for taking the time to write a review for AppointmentPlus. We're glad you like the support you receive. We take a lot of pride in providing outstanding support to our clients. It's also great to hear that AppointmentPlus has simplified your life and reduced your stress. Thanks again for the excellent review!

A good software

Publicado el 15/3/2018
Karan U.
Associate
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: It is a good software which has most of the features you would generally use for its purpose but still a lot of scope.

Contras: Update was a major fail. It was really disappointing. Hopefully they are looking into it seriously and come up with something better.

por AppointmentPlus el 22/3/2018

Karan, thank you for the review. With regard to the update, I assume you are referring to our software update in March of 2017 (one year ago). That update did indeed have some issues. Since that time, however, we have made major improvements to the release process and have had excellent feedback when we release updates to the system. Thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughts.

Overall a very good experience with the product.

Publicado el 7/3/2018
Courtney T.
Installation Coordinator
Construcción, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: I like that it is easy to use. I also really like the mobile capabilities so that we can all stay coordinated even when our techs are out in the field.

Contras: I think the user interface can be a little challenging. the settings can sometimes be unclear and changing the setup or technician names isn't easy.

por AppointmentPlus el 22/3/2018

Courtney, thank you for the review. You mentioned the excellent mobile capabilities of the system. Our iOS and Android apps provide a fast and easy view into the system. They allow staff to book, change and cancel appointments easily from their smartphones. Thanks for pointing that out, and thank you again for the review!