15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de authorize.net

Sobre authorize.net

Servicios de pasarela de pago IP que posibilita que los comerciantes autoricen, liquiden y administren tarjetas de crédito o cheques electrónicos.

Descubre más sobre authorize.net

This suite of features is essential for the day to day running of our business. Vastly improved customer support.

Puntos en contra:

There is no text to pay feature. Right now we can only email invoices.

Valoraciones de authorize.net

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

authorize.net tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 167 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado authorize.net?

Filtrar opiniones (167)

Nipon
Nipon
Executive Director en Bangladés
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

They are still providing the best card processing services for websites & online shops!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Great! I call them the universal card processor for almost every sort of business

You might not hear a lot about them these days but actually they are the biggest network of merchant account provider processing card payments for almost every type of businesses since the beginning of e-commerce. They offer plan for high risk business sectors too and process cards in a lot of currencies. Plug-ins available for almost every platform out there and clear payments to bank daily.

Puntos en contra:

I found there interface little tricky and needed expert’s help to integrate with my e-commerce site.

Joe
Marketer en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

A Bit Dated, But Functional

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, positive experience. Had one day where the servers went down and were unable to take payment for a couple hours. Other than that, zero outages or complaints.

We've had very little problems with fraudulent payment attempts. Security settings are quite customizable and ease of setup is good.

Puntos en contra:

The interface is a little outdated. Other processors like Square and Stripe feel more sleek and modern, more navigable.

Vipul
Treasury Analyst en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

best way to manage eCommerce business on authorize.net

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Nothing more one can ask for do ecommerce business on authorize.net platform.

reporting is the best features to check daily details of volume.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing so far as most of the features used is getting the best result of data to work on for business strategies.

Josh
Josh
Managing Member en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Slow Payments, Convoluted Explanations for Account Use

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, Authorize.net has some benefits like customer trust and fraud prevention and if you are good at code, it might be great for you. Otherwise it seems a little outdated and complicated to set up and use beyond their automated features.

I do like that Authorize.net is pretty widespread in its use, and that I feel I can implement it in a variety of mediums including SuiteDash CRM and Payments, my website, etc. It is rather versatile in that sense and allows for customization or more simplicity if needed.

Puntos en contra:

If you are doing anything beyond setting up Authorize.net with them directly and having them manage your processor, it is really difficult to figure out what to do and what you need. Customer service is great, but I prefer to just get things done on my own without multiple phone calls to set things up. Payments come slowly and it just overall feels really outdated for me.

Neda
B&B Owner Operator en Canadá
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Reliable and up to date service

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: It has been great for the last few years

Ease of use and integration and good customer service

Puntos en contra:

I can only cancel a transaction after 60 days and because we take the deposit months in advance, it can become an issue due to cancellation of our booking

Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great support, easy to manage.

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Its been a breeze. Every time we have questions, their support staff is ready the help.

Price, support, API integration, Security settings, customization.

Puntos en contra:

none. I don't have any cons to report.

Angelina
Owner en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo

New Payment Processing

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall it was a good experience but not a lot of people know of authorize.net. “I will let my customers know.

I enjoyed not having to pay I price for equipment that I need WiFi for and plug for offsite Events

Puntos en contra:

I will still use Venmo, PayPal and Square Zelle for my Sales at events.

Santhosh Kumar
Executive en India
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Authorize.net is controling of financial transactions

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: as an accountant Iam a user of Authorized.net for the controlling and identify the error while doing the payments

In Authorize.net I like mostly it is useful for merchants and vendors for controlling the payments of their customers. It is very secured software and we can control fraudulent transactions.

Puntos en contra:

Authorized.net need to implementation on cutomer id with recrring card details removing if it is impelmented it will helpfull to many vendors like us so we can easily identify the error while doing the transactions

Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Authorize.Net: a secure, reliable and convenient platform

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I really appreciate the ease of use of the platform when it comes to payment processing. In addition, I like the anti-fraud system. This reassures me and allows me to focus on more important activities.

When I use the Authorize.net platform for payment processing, I save time. It is a secure, reliable and very convenient software. Personally, I appreciate the ease with which you can manage payments on the platform, it's very simple.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, I find the interface less intuitive, especially for novices.

Servicios de información, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Good payment platform

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Authorize.Net offers robust security measures, ensuring safe and reliable payment processing for businesses

Puntos en contra:

I find Authorize.Net's fee structure to be somewhat complex, with various fees and charges that can be confusing to navigate.

Grupos de reflexión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It's been great for our business

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Authorize.net has been super simple and straight forward to use. I've been able to cancel a charge that was made in error before it even hit a card. I get full details of who is purchasing and how much. I can look up transactions easily. It's been a great second backup system for us as far as credit card records. It's been very easy to implement on our website and we've been very happy.

I have loved using Authorize.net. Often I have to go back thru our credit card records to check how much was charged or how much was refunded. It's great to be able to look up via credit card number or names. Customer service has always been excellent whenever I've needed to contact them. I also like that I'm able to run reports of all of our transactions when I'm trying to compartmentalized different amounts and categories. It works well with our registration system.

Puntos en contra:

I wish that we were able to issue refunds after the 3 month period. I know we can lose some of our security measures to allow our system to automatically refund but we don't want to do that. Instead we take the cc number and manually enter it into a different refund system for those return that are past 3 months. I think the security issue is a mandated issue and there is not much Authorize can do. I do wish the downloads went to a simpler to read excel format but I tend to take the CSV file and do what I need to do to make it work.

Katharine
Lead Box Office Representative en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Authorize.net is a good standard for authorization terminals!

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It allows for our business to run far more smoothly in contrast with our clunky patron CRM software. It's a solid product to use and while it has it's flaws, is nothing short of consistent. Less frills and smooth than Square but in many ways far more direct and clear.

- Very easy to use towards transactions, refunds and troubleshooting any and all patron issues within our site. -Allows to run reports for settled transaction, dispute declined transactions and see where fraudulent purchased might occur. - Has access to extended actions that allow us to void transactions, go into our accounts linked to the terminal and locate specific details we cannot always locate otherwise.

Puntos en contra:

-Can be a bit slow with processing requests or locating specific transactions. -Is temperamental with the variables (i.e. first, last name, zip code, etc.) when running reports. Have to be careful when entering data, must be exact or actions may not always be carried out clearly. -Running reports will not show transactions within the last business day, setlled or unsettled. -Processing refunds has a 90 day limit.

allie
Director of Membership en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Decent Merchant Services

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: As I mentioned above, it integrates well with our website and is easy to do transactions on the app. It's nice not to have to worry about merging systems.

I like that Authorize.net is easy to integrate into our website and other things that we use to accept money. It makes it seamless when needing to do event registration. They also have a great app you can download and use for transactions which I really like and has been a simple way for us to take money at events. Definitely recommend.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't found anything with the software I don't like. It seems to be good for our needs and we don't plan to switch anytime.

Deportes, 11-50 empleados

Authorize.net Review

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Authorize.net helps us take and track payments. We have been using it for 8+ years with my company and haven't had many issues. We use it with several different POS systems and the support provided whenever there are issues is great. They have one of the most effective chat for help options I have ever used.

Authorize.net makes it super easy to take payments through our ticketing system. If we weren't able to link these programs getting payments would take a lot more effort, but this provides ease for the front and back end.

Puntos en contra:

The software uses another third party processor that adds additional fees, but overall doesn't harm the effectiveness of the program.

Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

If I could give support more stars...

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: When working with Shopify and other e-commerce solutions, I've had to get a processing gateway up and running for several clients. On occasion I've worked with businesses considered "high risk", so many processors wouldn't touch them. Authorize.Net not only enabled these risk companies to build an online presence, but the customer support team have gone above and beyond on several occasions to ensure all of my clients needs have been met.

Generally setup is straight forward and uneventful for e-commerce situations, fees are within average ranges. Best pro is their flexibility in working with businesses that other payment processors won't touch. Near one-click integration with some platforms. Very few issues over the years, clients have been very content and never have had issues getting in touch with their reps.

Puntos en contra:

Setup and dashboard can be situationally daunting, but once you get up and running it's generally smooth sailing. Tools/reports interface could be cleaner and better organized.

Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados

Straightforward payment processing!

5,0 hace 5 años

Authorize is really easy to use. Some payment processing platforms can be difficult and frustrating to use. When processing a payment using Authorize, you simply fill out the necessary information and you're done. If the transaction is declined, it will even tell you why, which is helpful when people want to know why their payment didn't go through.

Puntos en contra:

I like pretty much everything about the software... at least the functions that I use regularly and am familiar with.

Saily
Director of Accounting en EE. UU.
Educación primaria/secundaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Authorize.net is a payment gateway which allows our school to run credit card payments securely

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: 1. Secure processing of credit card transactions,
2. Integration with school's website
3. Creation of payment forms in flexible and suitable for a variety of transactions such as events, school store, etc

Authorize.net integrates well with our school website (managed by Finalsite). We are able to set up forms to collect credit card payments for school events. We also have the ability to collect credit card payments for our school store and sell tickets for Parent Organization events. The process to set up a form is easy to complete and Authorize.net offers flexibility with the design and options to make the form eye appealing. Credit card payments are processed securely. The reporting features offered by Authorize.net are optimal and information about cash receipts can be downloaded to simplify the reconciliation process on a daily basis.

Heather
General manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Good processor

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Authorize.net helps us with back end transactions that cannot be done in our reservation software.

I like the authorize.net’s online portal is easy to navigate and find transactions.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was a way to do unmatched refunds for older transactions.

Martin
Customer Success Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Rock Solid!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We use it every day - customer support is superior - never had any issues.

This Gateway works extremely well - you can set up recurring charges. The CC expiration date can be automatically updated.

Puntos en contra:

I'd like to be able to change the next charge date on a Recurring charge. Or I'd like the ability to only do charges on a weekday...so, if the 1st falls on Sat, I'd like the charge to happen on the 3rd.

Mia
Business Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Authorize.Net helps me to track our income through online bookings. It summarizes each transaction in a trackable way and helps me transfer them over to Quickbooks.

I don't feel like I use Authorize.Net to its fullest. My primary use falls under the reports, but I appreciate the ease of use.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest con is probably feeling like I am under utilizing the software.

Laura
ADMIN en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fast & Easy Payment Gateway!

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have been using Authorize.net for online payment processing for over 3 years. Simple interface and convenient button for processing refunds. Customer service is helpful and easy to get ahold of.

Quick & easy Virtual Terminal for payment processing. Links up with virtually any website or API. Simple transaction search & detailed customizable reporting.

Puntos en contra:

Must pull monthly statements from a separate website.

Rebecca
Admin Support en EE. UU.
Recaudación de fondos, 10.000+ empleados

Wonderful Product

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Very good experience and a very good product. Very rarely any issues whatsoever.

Ease of use and the capabilities it has. Nice easy sign on, very ease and useful search options.

Puntos en contra:

I feel like the only issue I have is sometimes trying to look up a transaction by the cardholders last name causes confusion. Especially if they use a Jr. or a Sr. Other than that, no problems.

Joel
Head Admissions Coach en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Company Focused Software!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Light University Online has been using Authorize for the last 5 years and we have been very happy with their program and focused on any customization needed for our company. The integrations that we need, reports, and user-friendly services for sales are perfect for our daily income.

Integrations for customization needed for our services.

Puntos en contra:

Archive dates of transactions going back later and import of data from other software.

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Works great...until it doesn't...

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Customer support is fairly competent but several were smug. And I'm not only referencing the issue I had with the transaction limit (where I was obviously frustrated), I have had several communications and about half were less than friendly/helpful. Never saying anything overtly negative, but just bad attitudes and not treating people like valued customers.

Competitive rates. Set up was relatively smooth,.

Puntos en contra:

1) No alerts when you're nearing your transaction limits. 2) Going over your transaction limits is VERY painful - they hold on to your funds and request a ton of information (more than I gave them when we signed up), and once you've hit your limit, you're funds are permanently on hold until you jump through all of their hoops (e.g monthly transaction limit of $X, monthly transactions of $X - $1 = no problems, monthly transactions of $X + $1 and your account is frozen indefinitely, even when the next month comes and you're assuming that you have $X limit again - NOPE!).

Dave
Sr Network Administrator en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados

Good Product - Solid

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The days of waiting for a modem to connect and bring back the results in 30 seconds are gone. If you have an internet connection, you can authorize credit cards.

This software is always up, ready and waiting. We have never had an issue with down time, and the response is almost immediate.

Puntos en contra:

We had an issue where the bank and Authorize.net had an issue, and we were the middle man. I dont feel like they proactively tried to help and fix the issue our bank was having.