15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de authorize.net

Sobre authorize.net

Servicios de pasarela de pago IP que posibilita que los comerciantes autoricen, liquiden y administren tarjetas de crédito o cheques electrónicos.

Descubre más sobre authorize.net

This suite of features is essential for the day to day running of our business. Vastly improved customer support.

Puntos en contra:

There is no text to pay feature. Right now we can only email invoices.

Valoraciones de authorize.net

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

authorize.net tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 183 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado authorize.net?

Filtrar opiniones (183)

Nipon
Nipon
Executive Director en Bangladés
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

They are still providing the best card processing services for websites & online shops!

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great! I call them the universal card processor for almost every sort of business

You might not hear a lot about them these days but actually they are the biggest network of merchant account provider processing card payments for almost every type of businesses since the beginning of e-commerce. They offer plan for high risk business sectors too and process cards in a lot of currencies. Plug-ins available for almost every platform out there and clear payments to bank daily.

Puntos en contra:

I found there interface little tricky and needed expert’s help to integrate with my e-commerce site.

Sonny Tee Influencer
Sonny Tee Influencer
CEO en Francia
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Simple and Easy To Deploy

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, after the initial phone calls and emailing documents, its been a pleasure using the service. No headaches and it just sits in the background doing what its supposed to be doing.

I like the ease of use. and ease of deployment of the service. my main reason for using it is because ITS not all the other providers out there. its a REAL merchant account.

Puntos en contra:

The actual process to get approved is LONG and kind of a pain because it is a REAL merchant account, they also do a hard pull on your credit, which was less t Han ideal but a pessary evil to get the service.

Lori
ProJet manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Great Platform

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It is straightforward to navigate through and look up all the payments made. It is also effortless to refund or cancel a payment.

Puntos en contra:

I have not found anything I do not like.

Josh
Josh
Managing Member en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Slow Payments, Convoluted Explanations for Account Use

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, Authorize.net has some benefits like customer trust and fraud prevention and if you are good at code, it might be great for you. Otherwise it seems a little outdated and complicated to set up and use beyond their automated features.

I do like that Authorize.net is pretty widespread in its use, and that I feel I can implement it in a variety of mediums including SuiteDash CRM and Payments, my website, etc. It is rather versatile in that sense and allows for customization or more simplicity if needed.

Puntos en contra:

If you are doing anything beyond setting up Authorize.net with them directly and having them manage your processor, it is really difficult to figure out what to do and what you need. Customer service is great, but I prefer to just get things done on my own without multiple phone calls to set things up. Payments come slowly and it just overall feels really outdated for me.

Joseph
CTO en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

THE Standard in the industry of processing

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: It was easy to start and requires no maintenance to continue running.

Authorize has been the easiest to use with no changes. They pass the test of time.

Puntos en contra:

No cons whatsoever. They are flawless in operation.

Joe
Marketer en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

A Bit Dated, But Functional

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, positive experience. Had one day where the servers went down and were unable to take payment for a couple hours. Other than that, zero outages or complaints.

We've had very little problems with fraudulent payment attempts. Security settings are quite customizable and ease of setup is good.

Puntos en contra:

The interface is a little outdated. Other processors like Square and Stripe feel more sleek and modern, more navigable.

Tammy
FOH Manager en Canadá
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

This system is Ok

4,0 hace 3 meses

That you can go in and search specifically by name on someone who has paid

Puntos en contra:

It was confusing once we were switching over companies. We cancelled and they are still charging us for it

Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great support, easy to manage.

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Its been a breeze. Every time we have questions, their support staff is ready the help.

Price, support, API integration, Security settings, customization.

Puntos en contra:

none. I don't have any cons to report.

Alexa
Ecom marketing and sales en EE. UU.
Sector textil, 51-200 empleados

Payment Processor Easy to Use

5,0 hace 2 años

Easily connects to backend of websites. Stores credit cards as tokens and is safe and easy

Puntos en contra:

Hard to find transactions, have to know the last 4 of the credit card and the date the credit card was processed.

Eddy
IT support Engineer en México
Automoción, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Gets the job done, but that is it

4,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I found it usefull for what it is but since you manage critiacal infomrtaion, you need people that are not going to use it to steal that information

I has an option to process payments via card

Puntos en contra:

You have to enter everything manually, no option to make the customer input it via phone, which increases the risk for the customer

Candice
Senior Office Administrator en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

The most affordable payment processing option out there!

5,0 el año pasado

The fees are a fraction of some competitors, but the software works seamlessly

Puntos en contra:

I can't think of anything I dislike. It really is awesome software.

Corinne
Development Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Adequate Payment Gateway

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I think there is a reason nearly every organization I've worked with uses this payment gateway. It works well and is fairly intuitive.

I've used Authorize.net as a payment gateway at multiple organizations. It is fairly easy to use and intuitive when it comes to basic functions like payment processing, refunds, looking up transactions. They have a live chat customer support feature which is really handy.

Puntos en contra:

The security features can be very confusing and the resources they have for explaining them are adequate but could be a little more clear. Sometimes the instructions on their FAQs dont seem to match what I actually see on my screen, so I've had to reach out to customer support for pretty basic stuff. Luckily their customer service is pretty good.

Brittany
Brittany
Director of Account Management en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Easy to use and safe!

5,0 hace 4 años

It was very simple to set up and implement on our clients' sites. We also chose this as our payment portal because it is very safe for the customers' information.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I did not like is when they updated their platform we had to make changes to the code ourselves which caused some hiccups on our end, other than that no issues.

Deportes, 11-50 empleados

Authorize.net Review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Authorize.net helps us take and track payments. We have been using it for 8+ years with my company and haven't had many issues. We use it with several different POS systems and the support provided whenever there are issues is great. They have one of the most effective chat for help options I have ever used.

Authorize.net makes it super easy to take payments through our ticketing system. If we weren't able to link these programs getting payments would take a lot more effort, but this provides ease for the front and back end.

Puntos en contra:

The software uses another third party processor that adds additional fees, but overall doesn't harm the effectiveness of the program.

Mattie
Ecommerce Manager en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados

Good Solution If You Don't Want Built In Payment Providers

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, I've always had a pretty good experience with Authorize.net

It's pretty much a one click install now with most major e-commerce providers. It gives you plenty of anti-fraud settings, and is easy to find payments and see all transactions / attempted transactions

Puntos en contra:

The overall UX design is pretty rough, it feels like it was designed 15 years ago and has never been updated. That's purely aesthetic though. Rates are decent, although it's hard to compete with some of hosted eCommerce single percentage rates for all cards.

Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

If I could give support more stars...

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: When working with Shopify and other e-commerce solutions, I've had to get a processing gateway up and running for several clients. On occasion I've worked with businesses considered "high risk", so many processors wouldn't touch them. Authorize.Net not only enabled these risk companies to build an online presence, but the customer support team have gone above and beyond on several occasions to ensure all of my clients needs have been met.

Generally setup is straight forward and uneventful for e-commerce situations, fees are within average ranges. Best pro is their flexibility in working with businesses that other payment processors won't touch. Near one-click integration with some platforms. Very few issues over the years, clients have been very content and never have had issues getting in touch with their reps.

Puntos en contra:

Setup and dashboard can be situationally daunting, but once you get up and running it's generally smooth sailing. Tools/reports interface could be cleaner and better organized.

Neda
B&B Owner Operator en Canadá
Fuente de la opinión

Reliable and up to date service

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It has been great for the last few years

Ease of use and integration and good customer service

Puntos en contra:

I can only cancel a transaction after 60 days and because we take the deposit months in advance, it can become an issue due to cancellation of our booking

Jessica
Jessica
Operations Director en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 2-10 empleados

Authorize for Small Businesses

5,0 hace 5 años

We have been using Authorize.net for over 10 years with no complaints. We use it strictly for online credit card processing both manually and on our website. The website is super easy to use and navigate. We recently added the fraud detection suite to our account that Authorize has available. We are very happy with the results and the filters you are able to place to control fraudulent activity.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing. We have been very pleased with this software.

Dawn
Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Simple for transactions from desktop or mobile

5,0 hace 7 años

We use authorize.net from our desktop pcs and in the field for our technicians. The administrator features are really good. Being able to make reports and authorize devices in a breeze. And for simple card entry it is pretty straightforward.

Puntos en contra:

I wish there was a section that just was labeled "recent transactions" so you did not have to go through editing dates and menus. Also, it would be great to see emails of customers after your have sent the receipts.

Santhosh Kumar
Executive en India
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Authorize.net is controling of financial transactions

4,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: as an accountant Iam a user of Authorized.net for the controlling and identify the error while doing the payments

In Authorize.net I like mostly it is useful for merchants and vendors for controlling the payments of their customers. It is very secured software and we can control fraudulent transactions.

Puntos en contra:

Authorized.net need to implementation on cutomer id with recrring card details removing if it is impelmented it will helpfull to many vendors like us so we can easily identify the error while doing the transactions

Sharon
CEO en EE. UU.

Excellent for online bookings

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: A great tool that enables our business. We love it.

I love how simple the tool is to process payments online. Our customers often express their distrust in online systems when booking with credit card systems they don't trust. Authorize.net enables us to install that trust in our business and also enables us to process all types of card payments, reducing our churn figures that come with physical bookings.

Puntos en contra:

Can be difficult to navigate, especially on mobile. We have also had some fraudulent transactions that the system did not notify us of.

Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados

Apparel Website

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, Auth was reliable and accurate.

High visibility into transactional activity. Reports were thorough and I relied on them for my monthly finance reports.

Puntos en contra:

Not sure if this still applies, but since it's a payment processor, you still need a second system to house all the bank data (like a Heartland, etc). This was important when dealing with chargebacks. Would be nice to have it all one system.

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Quick Onboarding for new merchants

5,0 el año pasado

Virtually every major e-commerce platform integrates with Authorize.net. It's fees are comparable to most other major processors. Very simple to setup and on board. No complaints from customers.

Puntos en contra:

I personally haven't run into any problems setting it up. Rates are comparable to competitors. Might be nice to see better deals there.

Laura
ADMIN en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Fast & Easy Payment Gateway!

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have been using Authorize.net for online payment processing for over 3 years. Simple interface and convenient button for processing refunds. Customer service is helpful and easy to get ahold of.

Quick & easy Virtual Terminal for payment processing. Links up with virtually any website or API. Simple transaction search & detailed customizable reporting.

Puntos en contra:

Must pull monthly statements from a separate website.

Brian
Brian
Director of Sales & Marketing en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Used them for years. Fantastic!

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Allows us to have solid ecommerce websites. Never fails us.

It is rock solid and very easy to implement. Their support team is fantastic and available 24 hours a day. Used them for many years for every e-commerce website we own, which is 4.

Puntos en contra:

Honestly, do not know any. It is another great software company with a product that works as promised over and over again.