15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Bitdefender GravityZone

Sobre Bitdefender GravityZone

Ofrece opciones de licencia flexibles para adaptarse a las necesidades de protección de tus oficinas, centros de datos y nube pública.

Descubre más sobre Bitdefender GravityZone

Multi-tenancy options, APIs advanced integration with several SIEM platforms (we tested the integration with Sumo Logic). The attractive price point (if compared to other EDR vendors).

Puntos en contra:

Customer service at Bitdefender was frustrating to deal with and less than accommodating.

Valoraciones de Bitdefender GravityZone

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Bitdefender GravityZone tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 210 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Bitdefender GravityZone?

Filtrar opiniones (210)

Diego Martin
Diego Martin
Marketing Analyst en Perú
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A set of tools that keeps your data safe.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Bitdefender is a great tool that gives us confidence that our data is safe when our partners browse the internet and download large databases to work with. Its price is low compared to the benefits it provides.
I really recommend this product especially for SMEs and personal use.

The most valuable features that our team like are those related to the anonymous and safe browsing. Bitdefender is also easy to use and automatically reduce its resources usage when you are working.

Puntos en contra:

I would really like this product was faster when analyze our systems. Usually it can take until 9 hours and this process has a great impact in our resources performance.

Brandon
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

great tool

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: In today's world cyber security is always top on a companies mind. Being a tool that covers many angles helps me show the value in the tool at renewal time.

The ability to setup different policies and have them applied to different users, As we all know the C level usually dont appreciate the barriers some products make mandatory, I can make that choice and add some as quiet features for them instead of having a pop up hassle them. Also the broad scope Bitdefender covers as well as being known as one of the best.

Puntos en contra:

Very little would I fine tune but recently they came out with a risk assessment module and instead of making me call a sales person for the patch management solution a simple cost associated with it when I click on it would be nice

Arnout
Sensei of the school en Italia
Deportes, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Uou don't loose speed using this antivirus

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We are happy and feel decure usong this software.

Easy installing, easy to setup and it doesn't make you loose any speed.

Puntos en contra:

We like it all. So there is nothing to complain about.

Andrés J
Andrés J
Director en Colombia
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Good protection, but slow response on software bugs

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Besides the two major bugs I've encountered, my experience has been good in the 5 years I've been using this software. The Android app is solid and quite fast, and support is attentive.

Generally speaking, the software is weel designed and with many normal features. It's not pricey and you will be able to use it across multiple Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices.

Puntos en contra:

When they release a version with a bug, they take forever to fix it. In 2020 a bug on the Mac version made the software freeze and made the Mac slower. There were active threads on the companies' forums, and it took them over 3 months to fix this issue. And in 2021, a bug automatically boots the VPN app on Mac, even though they have the option to turn this off. This bug was reported at least in early February 2021, the company acknowledge the issue and in mid-September 2021 they haven't been able to fix this simple issue. Also, the VPN app is a paid feature, which would be better to include in the normal subscription package. If not, it would be better to leave this app away of the offering, and instead, make it an optional download.

Virginia
Security specialist en Italia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Good endpoint security tool

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

We use Bitdefender GravityZone as a endpoint protection tool. It is quite complete for the protection of the device, very customizable and can be tailored to the company requirements. It well integrates with other software to gain complete protection

Puntos en contra:

Not always easy to use completely, more complex functionalities need a bit of experience to be understood and settled up

Internet, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Good Antivirus package for smaller organizations

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Experience has been mostly positive from an administrative standpoint. Complaints about all AV vendors and some of their updates give us grief when running during business hours, but all-in-all it catches most of what's out there which is the point.

GravityZone is easy to install and manage for our organization. Scans are relatively quick and CPU usage is fairly low.

Puntos en contra:

LIcensing for the product doesn't fit our environment well since we have a lot of servers and very few workstations. For this product they want it limited to the number of servers per workstation.

Rex
Lead Pastor en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados

Amazing computer protection

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We've been using Bitdefender in our mixed-platform offices for several years, and in that time we have not had a data breach or computer infection. Bitdefender has stopped several malware programs before they became an issue.

It updates automatically and scans devices on a schedule, so the end users don't have to think about protection. It's very effective at finding new threats.

Puntos en contra:

It can be a little confusing to deploy if you have several end users.

Mark
Technical Director en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great easy to use product with strong management and reporting

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall a great platform that ticks all the boxes with strong features.

The security advice and automated remediation. The isolation and investigation features are great.

Puntos en contra:

Lack of support for mobike devices within platform.

Jason
Jason
Owner en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Great product for small business offices.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This is a great product at a great price point per agent, that covers all aspects of protection. its neat, and simple, and not over blown and complicated.

Ease of administration, reporting, strength of product effectiveness, Covers al aspects of security and is fully customizable

Puntos en contra:

The online web interface is a little cumbersome to navigate in layout. It would also be nice if all the agents could be locally administered from a console on a server or admin PC.

Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo

Anti Virus What/

5,0 hace 4 años

I like bitdefender because the price is fair as compared to other anti-virus programs. and it use very little resources making your computer run a bit better. It use very little RAM memory, leaving you the rest to use for more memory intensive programs

Puntos en contra:

I don't know what I like least about this program

James
IT Operations en EE. UU.
Edición, 11-50 empleados

A Good Small Business Antivirus Solution

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It's a solid and well priced antivirus for a small business. It includes a special ransomware "vaccine" which gives me a bit of peace of mind as ransomware is the new boogey man in the cyber security world. Their support reply promptly and I've never had trouble getting a hold of them. You really have to keep after it and do an audit once a month to make sure there aren't any duplicate instances and that all computers have checked in, but aside from that it's set and forget.

The software is easy to set up and install, and the admin interface is fairly straight forward. They support MFA out of the box and that's essential for an antivirus software. I also appreciate the ability to organize the computers into sub folders that represent my organizations structure. You can apply security policies by folder grouping and this makes it easy to target more exposed groups like customer service or traveling employees with more aggressive security policies. Finally, reports and notifications can be set up to be sent by email which is essential for when infections occur.

Puntos en contra:

The client tends to get confused somewhat frequently. If an employee travels and connects to many different networks the admin console will sometimes show duplicates of that same client and thusly take up 2 licenses. These clones are easy enough to delete, but it's still annoying. The scanning tools are fine for routine scans, but for customer scans you must specify a target on the system. For OS X this is often the root directory for me, and for Windows it's %Win_Dir%. I'd prefer just a "scan the whole machine" checkbox rather than playing around with this. Especially considering I usually do a custom scan when something is going wrong. Each separate admin has their own separate "console" and they have to set it up on their own. This is frustrating when you have more than one admin and each one has to customize and set up their own reports, dashboards, etc. It's also confusing that each admin only sees their own tasks. I can't see what my colleague has issued for scans recently and so I might scan or update the same machine twice for no reason. Generally, being able to see what work a colleague has done, especially in addressing a crisis, is very helpful. They have a patch management "plugin", but it's strictly for Windows. I have a dual OS environment so I am forced to look elsewhere and would prefer a singular endpoint management solution that encompasses patch management and antivirus.

Banca, 501-1.000 empleados

Well protected

5,0 hace 4 años

the GravityZone antivirus solution from bitdefender is currently one of the best solutions on the market. updating to the latest incidents / exploits is very timely and provides reliable virus detection. The suite also brings numerous features (application control, firewall, USB device management, web threat detection, and more). In our experience, the bitdefender solution works quickly and reliably. Furthermore, the very competent support can be mentioned.

Puntos en contra:

for the work with the management console some training or better a briefing/training on the part of bitdefnder is recommended. the structure and the functionality is not self-explanatory in some places

Bill
Importación y exportación, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Good product, MSP integration could use some work

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have it as part of my MSP stack. Every Windows box gets it installed. Has never caused any problems, and have not had any malware outbreaks while using it. The GravityZone package allows multi-tenant management, but the reports aren't usable for customer-facing presentation.

One of the top tier security apps. Good performance. Unobtrusive. Can be deployed with policies or RMM tools. Reasonable cost.

Puntos en contra:

For MSPs, the reporting is poor. Alerting on problems is very bad, there is no instant notification of discovered malware, just a daily report.

Phil
Director en México
Restaurantes, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A great antivirus and security package

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great overall security suite.

This suite has helped me for years to protect my PCs and mobile devices. It doesn't slow down the computer and detects and protects the computer very well. Frequent updates are provided and there are many additional features to protect and optimize your computer.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the profile popups are a little annoying but it is also good to know that it is protecting you.

Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, Trabajador autónomo

I find Bitdefender very good

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I don't have to worry about computer and network security.

I began using this software when my Anti-Virus software provider of many years was forced to change from a previously top-notch product to Bitdefender - I have not been disappointed. I'm no expert in digital security but need good protection and Bitdefender seems to have an excellent record. It is quite easy to use and manage and I've not had any infections or compromised computers - I guess that says something. Support is very quick and professional.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing I can think of that I don't like.

Steve
Real estate Broker/Auctioneer en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Cyber Protection

5,0 hace 3 años

I have been using Bitdefender for the last two years. I have not had any problems, or attacks on my computers since using Bitdefender. Keeping my computers running is essential to my real estate business.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I don't like about my experience with Bitdefender.

Gihan
Gihan
IT Officer en Sri Lanka
Banca, 10.000+ empleados

Bitdefender - Best Security

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall this is good solution for personal / home use. if you are planning to install inside a corporate environment, you will face some difficulties while configuring the application because you have to do big application whitelisting process, because the Bitdefender application monitoring process is very advanced.

As a home user I mostly like the detection engine of the virous guard, it detects all threats before they active and also this is not a very heavy virous guard. as a personal user all the features are in Bitdefender is very helpful to me for protect my computer from various kind of attacks. the firewall, email threat protection and application monitoring is very advanced.

Puntos en contra:

As a home user The installation process is bit difficult, first have to install it as a trial version and then you have to login to the app using registered account, and you have to add license to the web portal, It's bit difficult.

Dan
Dan
CEO / CTO en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Runs without Issue - Could Provide Better Controls

5,0 hace 6 años

BitDefender does a great job at its core purpose: keeping my network safe from viruses and malware. It runs in the background and doesn't hog my CPU or memory like McAfee and Kaspersky has done in the past. I've been pleased with the GravityZone web interface and deployment options as well; and I really like the quickview dashboard giving me a birds-eye view of my current network status.

Puntos en contra:

The individual use experience even for power users is a bit limited. While the product runs on my machine, I don't feel like I can do much more with is other than update the definitions or run a full scan. It is difficult to mark items as safe or to track what traffic is blocked in real-time.

Andrew
Andrew
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Worked until it didn't

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Based on the advice of my point of sale software company I installed Bitdefender onto my server to take care of viruses that got past my other antivirus software that I was using. It worked great until suddenly it became incompatible with the POS software. We had a very frustrating couple of months of having the POS computers freeze up. We ultimately figured out that it was the anti-virus software not working with the POS software. We removed Bitdefender and installed other anti-virus software and our problems stopped. I ultimately blame our POS software for not being capable of working with a major anti-virus software and not the other way around.

I took viruses off of my computer that another anti virus software missed. It did what it said it was going to do.

Puntos en contra:

It stopped working or wasn't compatible with the POS software that I had on my computers. I believe that it was more of an issue with my POS software company's compatibility than an issue with Bitdefender.

, 51-200 empleados

Best business antivirus/firewall option

5,0 hace 6 años

The web interface is very nice, you can set policies and apply to the rest of the clients or create a specific policy for a server or machines. If you need restart a machine you can do it remotly. They give you tools in order to create your reports and see them on the website or you can schedule (weekly, montly, dayly) in order to received them as an email. They have a very good customer support.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes is not than easy try to figure out which rules you need to apply in order to not block a application or port, but I guess is part of be the administrative on the network.

Armando
Armando
Network Manager en Paraguay
Redes informáticas, 11-50 empleados

Complete security suite

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: In General I feel safe as an administrator and user. In the event of any attack, I am certain that it will be identified by Bitdefender and blocked.

With Bitdefender I can manage all the computers on my network and provide the necessary security. Comply with the policies of access to company resources and ensure the information as well as foresee the loss of data. Forense Inspection its a very usefull module.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the maintenance of the equipment is usually tedious, the browser becomes slow and I have to generate custom reports continuously.

Kevin
Founder/Financial planner en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Great comprehensive security suite for the price

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Provides additional peace of mind by allowing me to secure multiple devices. You still have to use common sense when it comes to protecting information but this helps

In my industry, I deal with sensitive information and security is of the utmost importance. Bitdefender allows me to secure the multiple devices I use to run my business. It's VPN allows me to use my work laptop away from home. The price is fair for what you get. It also comes in handy when you misplace your phone or laptop as you can use it to locate and lock your device, or worst case scenario even wipe your laptop clean if it was stolen

Puntos en contra:

I wish the base version came with unlimited vpn. other than that there isn't anything I don't like about it

Ian
Business Development Manager en RU
Hardware informático, 11-50 empleados

Confident in its abilities

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our company has installed bitdefender for some of our customers, its is very east to manage and the billing process is very straightforward particularly as you just bill for computers with it installed rather than worrying about what contract you're on

Bitdefender has a good reputation for discovering viruses that other AV software misses Often use it to help clean up an infected machine alongside other AV software Easy to manage and easy to bill

Puntos en contra:

Caused problems on a Windows 2003 Server making it blue screen when trying to copy files to it over the network

Aprendizaje en línea, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

The best, least intrusive protection

5,0 hace 5 años

Bitdefender has very effective and comprehensive protection with a lot of appropriate automation, so that's the basic need, but what I like most about this software is that it is not intrusive, never slows me down or makes itself known except when there's a problem. Very well designed.

Puntos en contra:

Compared with other software, I can't think of what I like least. It does its job well, secures the machines and any associated devices, and keeps itself well updated. No complaints, sorry!

Maria
Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Bitdefender makes me feel confident

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's been nothing but sunshine and lollipops with Bitdefender. Truly, it is comforting to know that my devices are protected from hacks, malware and ransom. It's a great product.

Bitdefender is easy to use, it automatically updates its virus library, has pop up notices when a suspicious event has been deterred.

Puntos en contra:

There isn't anything I can think of that I dislike about it. Perhaps if it were free?? Just kidding. Of course there is always room for improvement with any product, but Bitdefender is nailing this.