Opiniones de CAP Retail Point of Sale

4,5 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,8 /5

Sobre CAP Retail Point of Sale

Tome las órdenes de los clientes, realice transacciones con tarjetas de crédito de alta velocidad, haga un seguimiento del inventario y ordene suministros, haga un seguimiento de la mano de obra, etc.

Descubre más sobre CAP Retail Point of Sale

Mostrando 112 opiniones

Ministry Director
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/1/2019

"Life made easier"

Comentarios: This system has benefited us so much at McDonals, because it helps keeps us organized and up to date with everything that we may need help with or inventory on. It also makes it a lot easy for our crew too.

Puntos a favor: The most that I like about this software is that I am able to manage everything on this system at McDonald's. I can check times, check products and look at all the orders that had came through that day. Also with this system you are able to do schedules and make sure that the inventory is put in. With this system you can do just about anything even knowing the total sales for that day and month. This system helps keep everything together.

Contras: The only thing that I did not like was the fact that sometimes when I was trying to do an order, it automatically started rebooting itself and doing an update. It did not happen too often.

• Publicado el 15/1/2019
Kyle L.
General Supervisor
Tabaco, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/11/2020

"CAPS"

Comentarios: Being familiar with the CAPS system from our sister property made this incorporation very easy.

Puntos a favor: We were operating on a tight turn around but, Ian was able to access existing data and effectively migrate to our CAPS System. Looking forward to utilizing the 24/7 support line as we get into the nuts and bolts.

Contras: Not that far along yet but, will certainly let y'all know.

por POS Nation el 3/11/2020

Kyle,

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your POS system so far and that Ian was able to access existing data and effectively migrate it for you! Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

• Publicado el 1/11/2020
Sean G.
Program Director
  • Publicado el 16/12/2019

"POS Nation Review"

Comentarios: I have enjoyed using POS Nation. With each fix or call to the tech team, I learn the system more and more. The POS Nation employees have been wonderful, and the hardware has held up well for the time we have had it.

Puntos a favor: I enjoyed the setup process. The instructor was great to work with, and very informative. The features within the system fit just about any scenario we run into. The ease of learning the system was also a relief.

Contras: I will occasionally run into issues finding the correct reports to run for specific information. Also, I have experienced "speed" issues with the system taking many seconds to finish transactions and open the drawer. However, both of these issues are resolved fairly quickly after calling customer support.

por POS Nation el 17/1/2020

We're happy you're enjoying your system, Sean! Thanks for the review.

• Publicado el 16/12/2019
Betsy B.
PR/Marketing Director
  • Publicado el 12/2/2021

"Would recommend POS Nation"

Comentarios: I know that when I call I always have someone who can guide me and answer questions. That is very much appreciated. Our Customer Success Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful through this experience. He has been kind and patient. We really appreciate the fact POS Nation is a US-based company and everyone we speak to is here in the US.

Puntos a favor: All of our needs have been met with this pos system. We appreciate that the learning curve for the software was easy and the process of integrating with our existing business was efficient.

Contras: I would like to see a printer that prints tags for outside use, such as a tree tag. At the moment we are printing onto a smaller tag and sticking them to the tree tags.

• Publicado el 12/2/2021
Vivian W.
MANAGER
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/12/2020

"sPORTING GOODS"

Comentarios: Love it

Puntos a favor: The point of sale is easy to use. Reports are great..

Contras: It kicks you out often but you can get rite back in. The inventory is complicated way to many steps

por POS Nation el 29/12/2020

Vivian,

Reviews like this really make our team proud. We are happy to hear that the reports are great for your business. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for being a valued POS Nation customer!

• Publicado el 18/12/2020
Lorraine N.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 12/11/2020

"CAP for Grocery store"

Puntos a favor: The promised ability to use my existing hardware which was not possible with any other grocery specific POS program.

Contras: It was not specific to the grocery industry and is not flexible in changing to changing needs within the grocery industry. For example, when an additional tax was imposed for telecommunication cards this program did not have the ability to differentiate it which would be required in order for me to report taxes to the state. Also, my own personal, custom gift cards cannot be processed through the system nor can I scan and process Major gift cards through this program.

por POS Nation el 19/11/2020

Lorraine,

We are sorry to hear you have not had a good experience in regards to some areas within our software. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you at 704-405-5089.

• Publicado el 12/11/2020
Heather W.
Tabaco, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/11/2020

"CRE"

Comentarios: The version I have is Cash Register express. I have been happy overall. The transition has been relatively seemless.

Puntos a favor: Once the system is set up it is easy to use and the reporting features are very useful.

Contras: The limited ability and cost to communicate with accounting software like Quickbooks online.

por POS Nation el 4/12/2020

Heather,

Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to share your feedback of our company! We greatly appreciate you and your business.

• Publicado el 21/11/2020
Kevin H.
  • Publicado el 26/10/2020

"POS Nation/Cash Register Express"

Comentarios: POS Nation and Agents have been amazing to the best of their ability.

Puntos a favor: Ease of ability to upload previous POS data into it.
Ease of daily use.

Contras: What i would consider to be simple items to fix often cannot be fixed.
Time Clock is not supported for QuickBooks upload.

por POS Nation el 27/10/2020

Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with our team, and that we have represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon!

• Publicado el 26/10/2020
Carol D.
Small business owner
  • Publicado el 27/10/2020

"Wonderful Step By Step Guidance"

Puntos a favor: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , our delightful Customer Success Manager, has been by our side since day one helping us get our new POS system up and running. We have found the software rather intuitive and easy to use so far.

Contras: Right now I am having a difficult time getting data I need from the Reports. This may be due to my inexperience with the new system.

por POS Nation el 30/10/2020

Carol,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your Customer Success Manager, and that he represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon! Please reach out to us if you would like additional training in regards to the reports at customercare@posnation.com

Paul D.
  • Publicado el 14/12/2020

"Tech Support"

Comentarios: CAP POS is great to use but I notice they are few little things as end user myself, we need tech support to help us get though some of glitch & add-on products to the POS sooner & less wait time.
I am always please & special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , he have always help solve all issue I encounter in just one call, his knowledge of this software is second to none.

Puntos a favor: We have been using Cap software for many years & I found it's easy to use, it have many options available that business manager would love to explore it for their business. I hope CAP will post more video in how to explore all the great feature in it.

Contras: I can't find much of what I like least about this software but I do hope the wait time for tech support is shorter, retail business POS can't be down for too long customers have least patient when system have a glitch and tech support can't be reach right away.

por POS Nation el 18/12/2020

Paul,

Thank you for your feedback regarding both the software and our technical support team. We want to ensure that we are decreasing our wait time and you are receiving the help you need in a timely manner. Please give our customer success team at call if you find that the wait time has become too extensive. You can reach us at 877-727-3548 Option 2. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future!

• Publicado el 14/12/2020
Diana T.
  • Publicado el 11/12/2020

"CAP is perfect for managing a retail shop with lots of product and customers"

Comentarios: For us, the inventory control is the most valuable. We have a bead shop with hundreds of small items that would be impossible to manage without CAP. We know what's selling, who is buying and when to reorder or put on sale to move out. We know what our overall financial position is constantly.

Puntos a favor: Back office is incredible - so nice to have access to everything that we do from purchasing, receiving, tagging, selling, reordering, customer history, discounts, special sales - I could go on forever. I can't imagine what more could be needed.

Contras: We started using CAP when we first set up our business over 20 years ago and have enjoyed the upgrades over the years. Now with the incredible support we are getting today it is wonderful. The program is sophisticated and with so many options it is so much easier to utilize more features with the new support available. I wish we had access to that years ago. I spent a lot of time with trial and error trying to utilize different features but now I can just pick up the phone and within a very short period of time, I've got my questions answered or problems solved!

por POS Nation el 16/12/2020

Diana,

POS Nation is lucky to have such great customers, like yourself. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experience with our company! We are so happy to hear that you love the Back Office feature and the upgrades over the years. We are excited to continue working with you throughout the years to come!

Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

"POS"

Comentarios: We use this for detail business reporting also it has all features

Puntos a favor: It has a great detail reports also it is very User friendly

Contras: It has two sale rate reports and point of sale system

por POS Nation el 29/10/2020

Jennifer A.
Store owner
  • Publicado el 27/12/2019

"I could not have asked for a better system and company!"

Comentarios: My overall experience with POS nation is probably one of the best experiences I’ve had with another company. From day 1 everyone that I have spoke with at that company has done nothing but go above and beyond to help in any way they possibly can with anything that I needed. Their customer service skills were amazing. And that’s very hard to find these days. Every employee that I spoke with was not only extremely nice and amazing and helped with anything that i needed but you could tell that they all worked for a great company and took great pride in the company that they worked for. Which is also very rare these days. I have nothing but amazing compliments for this company! From the bottom to the top! I’m so impressed with

Puntos a favor: What I liked most about this software was pretty much everything. From the price, the free installation, the iCloud monthly service, the 24/7 help line, and the overall easiness of the system. Everything was customized for the products we sell. If there wasn’t a barcode, you could easily make your own button for the product. The ID option is amazing, it helps the employees on checking IDs for the sale of beer and cigarettes. The time clock for clocking in and out is very helpful as well. Along with the end of day report and all the statistics that it helps break down.

Contras: Your system is amazing and truly the only con I could actually think about would be to have a bigger font option on the screen or bigger square options on the main screen.

por POS Nation el 17/1/2020

Thank you for your in-depth review, Jennifer! We appreciate your feedback.

• Publicado el 27/12/2019
Gordon L.
  • Publicado el 15/3/2019

"Great system for the Money"

Comentarios: I have spent the most part of a year researching most if not all the different POS systems out there. Though there are other systems that would fit my business model, the down fall is a lot of them are cloud base. With the lack of internet available in Alaska I need a system that I could use without total reliance on the internet. POS Nation was the best application for my needs. I was able to purchase everything I needed to operate my business, I 'm currently operating two stations with a third acting as my storage and back up system that was purchased locally for that purpose. Take the time needed to properly setup this system, the data you can get form this software will greatly assist you in making decisions in maintaining and growing your business.

Puntos a favor: CRE is a good program for the kind of business that I run. I recently purchased a grocery/liquor store which has a RV park and small hotel that I have been able to manage through the software. It was a lot of work setting up inventory, and incorporating the RV/Hotel to make it work with the system but with due diligence and with the great support POS provides has made managing my business far easier then it would be without it.

Contras: ​I have had only minor issues with the hardware for example the key boards that are sent with the system are not worth the box that the were sent in had to replace them with in a month of receiving them. The keys stick and get stuck and not everything can be done efficiently through a touch screen. The back office program is a great program with good reportage, but working with purchase orders need some work. The creation of a PO doesn't work with real world situations. Once generated the can't be adjusted when faced with stock outs or quantity changes. So I don't us it to generate my orders with vendors, more so for receiving my orders.
Again these are just minor issues. Again the reportage you get form the system is very informative and allows you to efficiently manage your day to day, monthly and yearly reportage.

• Publicado el 15/3/2019
Karen W.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 23/3/2019

"My first POS"

Comentarios: For the most part, the service has been good. I accidentally ended up talking to someone on the east coast when I first began investigating the possibility of making this POS purchase, which is a challenge when I am trying to talk to someone on the west coast where I'm located. Anything that I need must be shipped from across the country instead of up the coast. But the people are friendly and helpful. Even if they insist I watch the videos in order to learn more about the operation of the system. That would be much easier if I actually had speakers on my machine or a place to hook them up, but I do not. Watching the videos on my home computer do not help, as I cannot practice what I just learned. Would I buy this again, knowing what I know now? Probably, although I think I'd do a little more research and ask a lot more questions first.

Puntos a favor: I purchased this POS machine and software in order to streamline our monthly sales and inventory. For the most part, it has met those needs satisfactorily. I like that I can look up sales info for specific days and track inventory during both the busy season and the shoulder season. Being able to spot trends is paramount to achieving success in any business, and that's one of the main reasons I wanted to use this software. Tracking expenses and profit/loss is also something I'm looking forward to doing with ease once I figure it out. Also, having an machine that links up to our online store and keeps inventory current is a major plus.

Contras: Oooh, this is gonna be a long list.
It is not exactly user friendly or intuitive. Entering inventory is a pain in the neck. You must go through two separate screens in order to complete all the information on each item! I would much rather have a long list of things to complete on one screen than have to close out Style Matrix, go into Inventory Maintenance, find the item, fill in the missing details (part number, description for the price tags, web description, etc.) then print out the price tags (which is on yet another screen!)
Also, there have been updates to the software that make some interesting changes, including having items go missing from the database and when I'm trying to ring up a customer and the machine insists that the item is NOT in inventory and would I like to add it now (even though I JUST scanned a barcode printed out by my machine) is super frustrating. Sometimes I just need to scan it for a third time before it recognizes the code and the purchase can continue. Also, the TS lookup is a hassle, as there is no way to tell if you're choosing the correct color or size in a style matrix situation. Also, when you get your online store together, the categories and departments are the opposite of what they are in the POS, which is horribly confusing, and you cannot easily change categories or departments. Don't even think about deleting one of them, because that is one button click from disaster. It gets ugly.

por POS Nation el 12/9/2019

We appreciate the feedback, Karen!

• Publicado el 23/3/2019
Justin S.
Muebles, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/2/2020

"Amazing Product!!"

Comentarios: This system and the staff have been extremely beneficial to our business, here in Canada. They helped through the purchasing, setting up, and operation of the system without rushing me and only stopping after I was satisfied. Before POS Nation, we were using an old analog cash register that only had new items and used items as categories (the only new items we carry are mattresses), leaving no information as to what we sell in what quantities or values. Now, we can see how many of what we sell and when. This is very important to us and will be a very good aid for as to what donations we will be seeking more or less of.

Puntos a favor: The system's best feature is its customizability. Being a used furniture store that also deals with antiques, appliances, collectibles, tools, and pretty much everything except for clothing, we needed a system that we could adjust on the go since our inventory is always changing. We've been using this system for about 3 months now and even today, I'm still making adjustments multiple times a week. My volunteers caught on to its use very quickly, even considering the changes that I keep making to it.

Contras: The two things that I don't like is the inability to remove payment options buttons, such as EBT or Gift Card, as we don't use those methods and I would like to have a 3rd column of TS Lookup. The first on the left brings up the three on the right. I wish it could do sub-categories. For example, if we sell a mattress I'd like another row to pop up and ask if it's new or used and the third to then ask which size, material, etc.

por POS Nation el 23/2/2020

We appreciate your feedback, Justin. Thanks for being a POS Nation customer!

• Publicado el 10/2/2020
Carol E.
Bookstore Administrator
  • Publicado el 11/12/2020

"Dependable software/Easy to Use"

Comentarios: We are very happy with the product. Otherwise, we wouldn't be such long-time customers. We can track sales hourly/daily/monthly/annually as well as by sales code. We can offer discounts to customers and track on type of discount given. Also, helps us keep track of inventory costs/turnover, sales taxes and much more.

Puntos a favor: Have been using the CAP POS system in our employees' store for 20 years +. Easy system for cashiers and administrator to learn and use. On the very few occasions that we've had issues, tech support was very responsive and fixed the problem on the first contact. No need for call backs.

Contras: Wish there was some way we could link it to our website so it could automatically track inventory on our online store and show items as sold out. Right now , we run reports daily and adjust manually. But Reports module is very easy to use and provides many different real-time reports with variables depending on info you are looking for.

por POS Nation el 15/12/2020

Carol,

Reviews like this really make our team proud. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for being a valued POS Nation customer for over 20 years! We are so happy to hear that our technical support team has been very responsive to fix any problem that you have had throughout the years. Again, thank you for your feedback and kind words.