15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de POS Nation for Retail

Sobre POS Nation for Retail

Tome las órdenes de los clientes, realice transacciones con tarjetas de crédito de alta velocidad, haga un seguimiento del inventario y ordene suministros, haga un seguimiento de la mano de obra, etc.

Descubre más sobre POS Nation for Retail

It's pretty easy to set up and then train our customers to use it. CAP tailored the product to accommodate our PA beer distributors by creating an integrated PA PLCB Beverage report.

Puntos en contra:

There is a lot of features, that I am not familiar with and take time to learn, but as a small business it is hard to find that time.

Valoraciones de POS Nation for Retail

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

POS Nation for Retail tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 132 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado POS Nation for Retail?

Filtrar opiniones (132)

Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados

Life made easier

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This system has benefited us so much at McDonals, because it helps keeps us organized and up to date with everything that we may need help with or inventory on. It also makes it a lot easy for our crew too.

The most that I like about this software is that I am able to manage everything on this system at McDonald's. I can check times, check products and look at all the orders that had came through that day. Also with this system you are able to do schedules and make sure that the inventory is put in. With this system you can do just about anything even knowing the total sales for that day and month. This system helps keep everything together.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing that I did not like was the fact that sometimes when I was trying to do an order, it automatically started rebooting itself and doing an update. It did not happen too often.

Sean
Program Director en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

POS Nation Review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have enjoyed using POS Nation. With each fix or call to the tech team, I learn the system more and more. The POS Nation employees have been wonderful, and the hardware has held up well for the time we have had it.

I enjoyed the setup process. The instructor was great to work with, and very informative. The features within the system fit just about any scenario we run into. The ease of learning the system was also a relief.

Puntos en contra:

I will occasionally run into issues finding the correct reports to run for specific information. Also, I have experienced "speed" issues with the system taking many seconds to finish transactions and open the drawer. However, both of these issues are resolved fairly quickly after calling customer support.

hace 4 años

We're happy you're enjoying your system, Sean! Thanks for the review.

Kathleen

Happy with the system

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: The transistion period was pretty rough becuae we had a ton of inventory, and we didn't understand the program, but we always had amazing customer support. My sstaff adn I are

Amazing support from tech support. The credit card processing is excellent They matched my rate which was the best in the industry.

Puntos en contra:

Tough to move over to it. We really liked Quick Books POS but it didn't integrate with E-Commerce. Looking forward to getting our e-commerce going agan.

Lorraine
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

CAP for Grocery store

2,0 hace 4 años

The promised ability to use my existing hardware which was not possible with any other grocery specific POS program.

Puntos en contra:

It was not specific to the grocery industry and is not flexible in changing to changing needs within the grocery industry. For example, when an additional tax was imposed for telecommunication cards this program did not have the ability to differentiate it which would be required in order for me to report taxes to the state. Also, my own personal, custom gift cards cannot be processed through the system nor can I scan and process Major gift cards through this program.

hace 4 años

Lorraine, We are sorry to hear you have not had a good experience in regards to some areas within our software. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you at 704-405-5089.

GARY
SALES en EE. UU.

EASE OF DOING BUSINESS

5,0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: OVERALL IT WORKS FOR ME AND MY BUSINESS, MOST IMPORTANT MY CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED.

CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED WITH ALL REPORTS AND RECEIPTS

Puntos en contra:

SOME OF THE CONS ARE WHEN ADDING A PRODUCT THERE SHOULD BE A FIELD THAT LETS YOU ENTER THE QUANTITY OF INVENTORY YOU ARE ADDING.

Carol
Small business owner en EE. UU.

Wonderful Step By Step Guidance

5,0 hace 4 años

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , our delightful Customer Success Manager, has been by our side since day one helping us get our new POS system up and running. We have found the software rather intuitive and easy to use so far.

Puntos en contra:

Right now I am having a difficult time getting data I need from the Reports. This may be due to my inexperience with the new system.

hace 4 años

Carol, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your Customer Success Manager, and that he represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon! Please reach out to us if you would like additional training in regards to the reports at customercare@posnation.com

Sarah
Manager en EE. UU.

Great Tech support service

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: It has been a great experience overall. Very friendly & efficient

We've had it for years & it's easy to use. Whenever I call for tech support, I get great service. I called yesterday & [sensitive content hidden] helped me get back in business quickly & efficiently. Very patient:)

Puntos en contra:

I'd like to be able to change some of the formats to suit my needs, but am not able to

Haig

use of POS

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

ease of use for checkout, ease of understanding . simple to set up . not complicated and very user friendly

Puntos en contra:

the complicated inventory management of scanning each single sku and having to label each exact product but because of size difference each sku is different so therefore we just dont use the inventory side that much

Patrick
Owner buyer en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Transfer from one to another

5,0 hace 2 meses

[sensitive content hidden] was great on showing me what he was doing and how I can deal with it in the future.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting is hard, sales reports and trying run inventory control. I don't know what kind of codes to put in.

KACIE
STORE MANAGER en EE. UU.

BARGAIN LIQUOR REVIEW

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

VERY EASY TO RUN AND VERY EASY TO TRAIN NEW EMPLOYEES.

Puntos en contra:

IT SEEMS TO HAVE A LOT OF GLITCHING ISSUES.

Betsy
PR/Marketing Director en EE. UU.

Would recommend POS Nation

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I know that when I call I always have someone who can guide me and answer questions. That is very much appreciated. Our Customer Success Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been wonderful through this experience. He has been kind and patient. We really appreciate the fact POS Nation is a US-based company and everyone we speak to is here in the US.

All of our needs have been met with this pos system. We appreciate that the learning curve for the software was easy and the process of integrating with our existing business was efficient.

Puntos en contra:

I would like to see a printer that prints tags for outside use, such as a tree tag. At the moment we are printing onto a smaller tag and sticking them to the tree tags.

Gordon

Great system for the Money

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have spent the most part of a year researching most if not all the different POS systems out there. Though there are other systems that would fit my business model, the down fall is a lot of them are cloud base. With the lack of internet available in Alaska I need a system that I could use without total reliance on the internet. POS Nation was the best application for my needs. I was able to purchase everything I needed to operate my business, I 'm currently operating two stations with a third acting as my storage and back up system that was purchased locally for that purpose. Take the time needed to properly setup this system, the data you can get form this software will greatly assist you in making decisions in maintaining and growing your business.

CRE is a good program for the kind of business that I run. I recently purchased a grocery/liquor store which has a RV park and small hotel that I have been able to manage through the software. It was a lot of work setting up inventory, and incorporating the RV/Hotel to make it work with the system but with due diligence and with the great support POS provides has made managing my business far easier then it would be without it.

Puntos en contra:

​I have had only minor issues with the hardware for example the key boards that are sent with the system are not worth the box that the were sent in had to replace them with in a month of receiving them. The keys stick and get stuck and not everything can be done efficiently through a touch screen. The back office program is a great program with good reportage, but working with purchase orders need some work. The creation of a PO doesn't work with real world situations. Once generated the can't be adjusted when faced with stock outs or quantity changes. So I don't us it to generate my orders with vendors, more so for receiving my orders. Again these are just minor issues. Again the reportage you get form the system is very informative and allows you to efficiently manage your day to day, monthly and yearly reportage.

Scott
partner/owner en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados

Review of Personnell

4,0 hace 4 años

The customer support team, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic with getting my problem solved as quickly as she did. I hope that she answers any future calls we need to make.

Puntos en contra:

Inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases. Our credit card processing is through Payment Depot/First Nashville and the need to go to a separate screen and hit another key, while our customer is waiting is cumbersome and not efficient, either time wise or financially. We have been told that this is due to us using First Nashville, but it is hard to believe that a processor of this size is not set up in your system for this to be handled. Please feel free to contact me for further response.

hace 4 años

Scott, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that our customer support team represented POS Nation well. In regards to your inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases, we definitely can help you get this setup. Please give our technical support team a call at 704-405-5089 to get you the assistance needed. Thank you again for your review! We greatly appreciate you as a customer.

SHIV
DIRECTOR en Trinidad y Tobago
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] WORKED WITH ME TODAY

4,0 hace 4 años

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] TOOK HIS TIME AND ADDRESSED ALL ISSUES I HAD ON MY 4 STATIONS. LUCKILY HE WAS ABLE TO CORRECT ISSUES THAT WAS CAUSING MY SYSTEMS TO CRASH. HE WAS VERY PLEASANT AND TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME. HE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND IF NEED BE I WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH HIM AGAIN...OTHER REPS SHOULD FOLLOW PATTERN..THANKS

Puntos en contra:

SOMETIMES IT CRASHES....SOME AGENTS LEAVE ME WITH A BACKUP FROM 2017 WHICH IS CONSIDERED CRAZY BECAUSE WE ARE IN 2020...

hace 4 años

Shiv, Thank you for your feedback regarding our technical support team. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! Also, if the POS System does crash again, please be sure to either call our technical support team or email us at customercare@posnation.com so that we can get this addressed as soon as possible. Thank you and we greatly appreciate your business.

Bill
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados

Tech Support

5,0 hace 4 años

Price Point of features/cost benefit. Seems to be a very good point of sale. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Tech support is outstanding. He really helped us out with very pin pointed customized features that the customer uses and likes.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing so much to dislike. It has a lot of the features in a canned product that we can use on a daily basis to run the operation

hace 4 años

Bill, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with a member on our support staff, and that he represented POS Nation well. We are also happy to hear that you enjoy all the features and functionalities of the POS System. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Jane
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Great Software and Even Better Company

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Excellent. The team is very easy to work with and actually cares about our business.

The software is incredibly easy to use. Our Customer Success Manager helped us with onboarding and training, and we were up and running in a matter of days. The software helps us track inventory and issue purchase orders to our vendors. Overall, it's helped us tremendously with running our business.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing really. If I had to say anything, some of the buttons are a little small.

hace 4 años

Jane, Thank you for your feedback regarding our software and someone within our Customer Success team. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! We greatly appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Otto
General Manager en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Broad range, excellent service.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: POS Nation has some of the best customer service I've come across. 24 Hour (I think anyway) technicians available, and they even assigned one person to be our contact guy for setting up the new system. He was an invaluable resource when we were just getting started. While not every technician is familiar with every POS System, they are knowledgeable enough to help solve most minor issues, or set up a call-back appointment for the next day with another agent. Could not be happier with POS Nation and their support.

I am using RPower POS System through POS Nation. This software is very in depth, almost overwhelmingly so. There is next to nothing you can't do through it and as far as POS Systems I've used throughout my career, is easily the most broad and intricate software I've ever seen. RPower comes highly recommended especially if you have a complex or large menu.

Puntos en contra:

It's range of features and capability are so immense that at times it seems almost intimidating. I have been using it for nearly 4 months now and I'm figuring new things out every day. Sometimes confusing to do what one would imagine to be a simple task, until you figure out all of its various quirks and commands. If you have a small or very simple menu, I would suggest a smaller and simpler POS System.

jennifer
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Really enjoy all the technical support team really listen to my needs and problem solve for my business. Make great suggestions for my operating system. I like that all my needs are in one shop.

Step by step walks you through.easy to enter product. Easy to review stock of inventory. Manage Report from year to year. Clock in clock out. Accounting purposes, great best sellers. Times of day busy

Puntos en contra:

The return process. Not able to print reports of items when you enter them.

hace 5 años

Thanks for the review, Jennifer!

david
CEO en EE. UU.

Very satisfied long term user 25+ years

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Basic 101 business needs.

All the basis features and daily reports

Puntos en contra:

Product photos and emailing of purchase orders with the newest software is a big plus

hace 3 años

David, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your POS system so far. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Linda
Manager en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

POS Nation Technical Support Is The BEST!

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: POS Nation Technical Support is AMAZING! When the system gets hung up or any problem, they answer and have the system going or problem solved quickly.

The software suggested by POS Nation is easy enough for anyone to use and yet is able to keep up with our growing business.

Puntos en contra:

The software requires you to create modifiers for so many little changes.

Rony
Tabaco, Trabajador autónomo

Great product

5,0 hace 4 años

Ease of use and what i wanted out of it! The customer service is the best part great people who know what there doing and i get my problems resovled all the time!

Puntos en contra:

Cant send out mass emails! Nothing to be a deal breaker!

hace 4 años

Rony, Thank you for your kind words regarding our POS System and also our customer service. We pride ourselves on delivering such service that our customers can brag about. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review.

Kyle
General Manager en EE. UU.
Tabaco, 11-50 empleados

In Brief

4,0 hace 3 años

Too busy to go into detail. Works fine for what we need

Puntos en contra:

So much for a quick review process... A little clunky for linking products

hace 3 años

POS Nation is lucky to have such great customers, like yourself. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experience with our company!

Eric
Editor/Publisher en EE. UU.
Música, 2-10 empleados

POS Nation Ain't No POS

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We used POS Nation to sell several issues of the magazine from different locations. Paired well with our laptops and made selling very convenient.

POS nation is a truly complete point of sale system that is super intuitive. A benefit for beginning users to learn the ropes for retail/customer service cash handling.

Puntos en contra:

After the initial trial period it's rather expensive; costing over $60 a month. With free programs available, that provide the basics, it makes POS Nation a luxury program instead of a necessity.

hace 4 años

Hi Eric, We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your point of sale solution, and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being a valued POS Nation customer!

Evan
Store Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

4.5 is misleading, this software is brutally ineffective.

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Poor. Would gladly return the product and restart the weeks long process of integrating a POS into our business from scratch with a different POS, but no returns are allowed.

The card processing is reliable and the fees for cards are favorable. The technical support is friendly, although not always fast.

Puntos en contra:

The software feels ancient. Not only slow, but with regular errors and crashes. We often find ourselves frustrated at some of the poor design choices and bugs that make daily operations (such as purchasing, changes to inventory, and pulling analytical reports) either useless or hour long ordeals. The lack of focus on quality of life features and efficiency of use was apparent within just a few hours of installation and use. All of this would be at least somewhat tolerable if the software was cheap or if the company quickly resolved bugs and implemented improvements, but that’s not the case.

Louis
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Cash Register Express Review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: tech support is awesome.

user friendly. Easy to run reports and set up menu items. Easy for the staff to use

Puntos en contra:

wish some things could be customized for the individual business

hace 5 años

We appreciate the feedback, Louis!