Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Workday HCM

Gestiona el capital humano de una organización, empleados y trabajadores contingentes a través del proceso de contratación a jubilación.

Descubre más sobre Workday HCM

Filtrar opiniones (814)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Workday HCM antes?

Filtrar opiniones (814)

Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Learning and Development en EE. UU.
Servicios de información, 10.000+ empleados

Workday for Associates

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

I use Workday pretty much every day, from inputting needed information for HR to filling out my Associate check-ins and End of Year Review. The software has a great front end and is generally easy to navigate; what you cannot find directly, you can search for at the top (search bar)

Puntos en contra:

There are a few times when it is not quite as easy to find a particular item in Workday; fortunately the search bar helps. I would like to see a more intuitive front end.

Chelsea C.
Technical representative en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great service for big companies

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall personal and business experience is great

Helps all employees track and submit time and leaders keep track of their progress and their teams

Puntos en contra:

App could be a little more updated and user friendly but still awesome service

Julian L.
Director en RU
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Useful hub

3 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Provides a useful central hub for HR-related matters (payslips, mandatory training, booking time off).

Puntos en contra:

Having to log in via Microsoft Authenticator every time (NB: this may depend on how the software has been set up & not be everyone's experience...).

Tom G.
Tom G.
Talent Aquistion Team Leader en RU
Servicios financieros, 10.000+ empleados

Workday

4 hace 3 meses

Generally quite intutitve and the dashboard allows you to find what you need. I.e. the recruiting dashboard tile brings you to all of your open & assigned requisition. Depending on how your organisation has set up your options, you can easily navigate around to find your personal details, performance review, time off and create new requisitions.

Puntos en contra:

There are far too many clicks and the reporting is very limited & overly complicated. The Workflow is far too complicated and there are too many steps, which can make the system extremely complicated and hard for the average user to understand how to complete simple tasks e.g. creating a new requisition, transferring a colleague into another manager etc.

Amy V.
Talent Operations Specialist en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 10.000+ empleados

Simple, effective, & user friendly

4 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

The most impacted process for our company was having the ability to house many of our processes into one system. We have effective and efficient processes now using one system instead of several to achieve the same goal.

Puntos en contra:

There are times the system lags and can be slow

Mohamed E.
Mohamed E.
Compliance Analyst en Egipto
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados

Best People ops and Candidates Management tool

5 hace 7 días Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience is great ,I am using Workday in managing all my HR requests and to see my development required plans also for applying for my leaves and manage the communication with People ops

The best in Workday that it improves Hr and Talent acquisition and management work flow ,it gives anonymous surveys for employees about their managers and also development plans for the candidates according to their department beside tracking the employees leaves and employees requests and all of this can done through desktop and mobile versions

Puntos en contra:

Workday working great and no critical finds and cons found ,its amazing

Maci M.
DR Director en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Workday

4 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Workday has a great app to use on your phone!

Puntos en contra:

I find other software I prefer better... Many functions of workday are great though!

Brittany G.
ER Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 10.000+ empleados

Has everything!

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

I love that the search feature is similar to google search bar. It’s like a website of its own.

Puntos en contra:

This software is awesome. It is a lot of information but once you get use to the layout it’s fine

Brett M.
Brett M.
Business Development Representative en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My view as an employee being an end user of workday

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

I like how my benefits and time off are all gathered into one place for me to view.

Puntos en contra:

This is a very specific dislike, but whenever i want to view my time off balance, after I select the date that I want to view, it shows me what I want to see, but if I want to change that date, there isn't a way for me to just simply edit the date. I am required to go back to the home screen, then select pto, then select absence balance and then select the new date I want to see. Not a big deal, but it would be nice to have a date selection in the absence balance screen

Demand Generation Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

HR resources all in one spot

4 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It's been great using Workday! I'm glad we have a resource like this available for employees. It enables them to find information themselves without having to constantly ask others. It definitely streamlines things for us.

Workday provides us with one spot where we can see all our employee resources such as L&D, time off, benefits, compensations, and more. They also released this new feature that enables employees to upload vaccine cards, which we love!

Puntos en contra:

This product is currently meeting all of our needs.

Nolan H.
Merch Analyst en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 10.000+ empleados

Workday HCM Review

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I support a team that focuses primarily on data driven tasks, and within that world its' really import to step away from the numbers and the data and focus on what my employees are excelling at individually and see what challenges they are facing. I love that the employee is the one to input their goals and results, as that holds them accountable for any challenges they are facing. The email reminders are very helpful for both me and the team I support. It's a great tool that helps us connect and drive forward!

Workday HCM has been a big part of my employee success tracking since my organization made the switch. However, with my entire division switching to a remote / work from home model, it's been imperative to keeping my employees on track with their career development. Workday makes it simple and streamlined to create monthly, quarterly & annual goals for my team, and my favourite thing about the software is when an entry is needed or overdue from them, they receive a message to their inbox (so I don't have to send a ton of reminders - nobody likes doing that). On my end, I get updates regarding completion status of performance tracking, and I really like the transparency in terms of my employees receivng a notification when I have completed their forms on my end as well.

Puntos en contra:

I find it a bit difficult to access previous performance reviews, and I somehow never get there on my first try when I try to access the previous quarters or months. If there was a much more obvious option on the dashboard that would make the Workday experience even better.

Patrick j M.
IT Solutions Architect en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

Experienced Architect Required for Success

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I have configured Workday daily, for the past 7 years. I have configured every module from payroll to benefits to recruiting and you'll be hard-pressed to find another Workday expert with as much experience as me.

Workday is the best HCM software in THE world. Nothing and I mean nothing is superior. We can argue about the competency of individual modules, especially payroll, but as a core HCM platform, no other software can compete. Anybody that says otherwise does not know what they're talking about. Anybody that complains about usability is probably not working with a quality Solutions Architect. To successfully implement and maintain this application, it is absolutely required that you employ at least one experienced, rockstar Solutions Architect. The application is expensive and is crucial that you fully leverage all of the technology that the app offers. Use its sophisticated features to optimize your HR department.

Puntos en contra:

Workday knows that they have a real gem here. As a result, their attention to customer support has consistently declined as the popularity of the application has increased. Unless you're a major client oh, you're not going to get good customer support. What do I mean by a major client? I'm talking about the Google's the Facebook's the Adobe's, and even then, the support can leave something to be desired. And I'm speaking as someone who has worked at one of the aforementioned. An HR executive once told me that starting with work day was like being given the keys to a fancy new Ferrari but not even being shown how to start the car. Also, just because they work for workday doesn't mean they know what the hell they're talking about. The popularity has grown so has their staff. Obviously, some of these staff members are incompetent. I have experienced this firsthand and I assure you that it is frustrating when the so-called Workday SME is significantly less experienced than yourself. And this was at a time when I was fairly green. I have had to clean up confusingly complex convoluted implementations, after the fact. While I appreciate the job security, this is not a great way for any company to begin a relationship with their customer. We all know that a popular software can quickly be overtaken by a newer, better product. Workday is vulnerable here and somebody could exploit it.

Chakkrit L.
People Technology Junior Analyst en Tailandia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Workday is probably the best human capital management too in the world right now.

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Every big organization needs a human capital management program. Without Workday, this wouldn't have been possible. Especially in big companies like Agoda, where there are many requirements from stakeholders such as GDPR, Data Privacy, and Security, these are things that many of the competitors couldn't do.

Workday is probably the best human capital management in the world right now. Learning Workday opens wide opportunities to various jobs. As a Workday HCM beginner, it might be overwhelming, but after one training course and a month of practice, Workday HCM can easily become a simple thing. Workday HCM is important as it is the core of other Workday modules such as Workday Security and Workday Business Process Architecture.

Puntos en contra:

Workday is definitely an expensive tool that is only utilized by big companies. It is going to be rare for small to medium size company to use Workday. It means that, if you are going to quit a company that uses Workday and would prefer to find a job in a similar fashion, it has to be a large size company. Workday training is also kind of expensive, yet it is not a one-on-one training but a group course instead. Workday Support is very technically useful, however, it might take some time for an issue to resolve and they don't provide live chat support. Workday Learning is something that my company has issues with the most.

Project Manager - Business Intelligence and Campaigns en EE. UU.
Filantropía, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Finally getting away from PDFs

4 hace 3 años

The best part of about Workday Performance Management is the ability to get away from manual processes. Previously at our company, we had to write our self-evaluations in a PDF document that was submitted to our managers. Then the manager could choose to write something completely different or utilize what was already written by the employee. Ultimately, the manual process left out information. With Workday Performance Management, everything is included. The self-evaluation is maintained within the performance review, as is the manager's review. That way anyone can compare and contrast what the manager had to say vs. what the employee had to say about themselves. All of this can be custom created per company so that an organization can keep whatever fields work best for them. It also can maintain goals, as well as milestones throughout the course of the year so that employees aren't just touching their reviews once a year, but actually working on them throughout the entire year. Sometimes it is hard to keep up with all that I have accomplished at the end of the year, unless I have written it down in a Word doc. But now you can add things to your review as it happens and then do one final edit at the end of the year.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest con for me is the lack of stating what can be improved. This could be a customized field that my organization failed to incorporate. If that's true, then maybe the improvement could come from WorkDay itself on best practices. But every employee wants to shine a light on all the good they did throughout the course of the year. It is just as important for each employee to shine a light on the things they could do better, or improve upon for the next year. Another con for our organization was the length of time it took to implement WorkDay within our systems. It was far from an easy task that took thousands of man-hours to implement. However, now that it is implemented and people are using it, it seems to have been worth the effort.

Managing Director en Sri Lanka
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

‘A platform for employees to speak-up’

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: comparatively, ‘workday’ is an efficient, effective and affordable system for an above average organization.

Many companies lose their talented employees due to failures by the top management to recognize the contributions made by certain employees for the growth of the organization, which goes unnoticed by the hierarchy which creates a negative opinion towards the management by those employees. HCM tool makes a positive impact as a go-between the employee and management and WORKDAY has made substantial developments with this regard. ‘Workday’ HCM has given the employees all the freedom to put on record their contributions/ achievements, goals, training requirements, etc which has almost totally brought to halt human ignorance/negligence of appraisers during evaluations and give due recognition to each employee according to the employee value to the company. ‘Workday’ has many features that help both the management and employees to know each other better and make justifiable decisions. With an advanced HCM such as ‘workday’, it is not only the HR head, but the whole top management is aware of the positives and negatives of the members of the organization which strengthens the transparency of the decision makers. With ‘workday’, the management doesn’t need to wait till the due period for performance appraisals, but identify ‘real-time’ the value of certain talents and apply sensible decisions to recognize such employees. ‘workday’ comes with an attractive UI which is a pleasing plus point. Additionally, it supports multiple devices which are useful on the go.

Puntos en contra:

so many beneficial features are incorporated in the system that it takes a fairly big effort to familiarize. As this is a HR centered software with access to each member, we find difficulties in getting the full potential due to cultural diversities by way of language barriers (non-English speakers).

RPA Developer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

New HR Tool brings some challenges and benefits

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: MY organization switched over to Workday and I had the chance to use this tool for a while now. I'll say that it's a lot easier to pick up and the available info to learn it was easy to grasp as well.

You can pretty much find any HR related features/questions/information in one spot. I was able to consolidate my benefits options, PTO, reviews, in one spot. I also think that it's certainly more robust/ takes a lot less down time than our previous software. Besides that Workday comes with the standard user logins, password setup, online time-sheet, etc. that I expect. I really like the ability to edit my own info very fast. I can change things like benefits or dependencies quickly rather than going directly to my HR's office.

Puntos en contra:

My one complaint is that I used to be able to directly edit some of my team member's info and reviews from our old platform on my own. I think whether it's due to lack of access rights or just how my HR department has set it up, I can't do that any longer. It's a more lengthy process of getting it manually updated from my end and through some parties outside my immediate department.

HR Director en Australia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Money pit - a software company that charges you for regular updates to their software

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Everything you do with Workday costs money. Forget the annual licence cost, that's only part of it - every time you send an email or phone support you are on the clock. Twice a year when the software gets updated you are required to pay consulting fees to Workday or one of their service partners to test that the update actually works at your end. Most new features and enhancements are not provided for free as part of these updates, so you have to purchase them. Third party applications that supposedly integrate with Workday only do so after you pay thousands of dollars for Workday to set that up for you. Hidden costs everywhere - you need to budget for 25-50% per annum in service and other costs on top of your annual licence fee. Be warned - it is a unique business model in the software world.

The workflows are really good, particularly for recruitment and performance management

Puntos en contra:

The interface is unusual from a UX perspective, and everything is very rigid. Workday offers little flexibility or user customisation, unless you are happy to spend a fortune with one of their service partners. Their expensive user training courses are absolutely appalling for adult learners - 4 days in a classroom flicking through a 500 page bound workbook, anyone?

Senior Associate - IT Audit en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados

Learning Curve, but Allows for a lot of Consolidation

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Complex so far, but also rewarding to have a single platform to build off of. There are a lot of things that need to be monitored at once, but again, having things consolidated will make those efforts much easier, along with leveraging the consistent updates from Workday.

Consolidating one-off software into a single solution. We were utilizing separate candidate tracking software, performance review software, employee profile details, and more. Workday offers all of this, and once everything was ported over, it has become much easier to manage and there are now several other offerings that can be taken advantage of from a data analysis and management standpoint.

Puntos en contra:

The onboarding and internal training required is extremely robust, however, essential. This is not an overnight switch, it will take a lot of time and internal training, to achieve the top uses of this powerful platform, but the expectation is that it will be very worthwhile.

Ben J.
Developer en
1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Difficult to learn without paying for courses but still a solid option

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have only been using Workday for a few months. After taking all of the integration courses and starting to build integrations I am reasonably comfortable with the back end but no front end knowledge which is required to test at least the inbound integrations. Be prepared to spend days researching certain topics before coming up with answers. I recommend hiring a consultant to help in house developers learn the tools and functionality if you decide to go with Workday.

-Basic functionality for end users is intuitive and easy to use. -Lots of options for integration with third parties -Easy to use, custom, report capability with the option to expose reports as services (RaaS). -Fairly easy to learn and use add-in for Eclipse for complicated integrations (Workday Studio).

Puntos en contra:

-Training is expensive and is basically required to do an implementation due to lack of available reference material. Recording the online training for future reference is not permitted -The workday community site is cumbersome (searches are not ranked according to relevancy and it can take many hours to find what you are looking for). Some workday studio components don't seem to be documented at all on the site. -Certain functionality and community information is only provided to "Workday Implementation partners" which makes it nearly impossible to implement in-house without paying to outsource some of the work to a workday partner. -Workday doesn't seem to have been built with performance in mind. Even with server side paging, reports and integrations are very slow. -Lots of "hidden features." This would normally be a bonus but more advanced tasks require the user to know exactly what to search for from the application's search feature. Most of the functionality of workday is hidden in search results and isn't intuitively exposed in the UI.

Ryan D.
Ryan D.
(Former) Head of Comp Team en EE. UU.
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for managing Comp workflows, but not for analytics/reporting

4 hace 3 años

1) Ability to audit change logs: who made what change when, who was it approved by, was it later edited or rescinded, etc. 2) The ability to mass rescind changes is a lifesaver; you can filter by data input date range, specific input files, individuals / business units, etc. 3) Quick learning curve to get familiar with the interface, new comp team members can get ramped up in no time.

Puntos en contra:

1) While reporting within the tool does exist, I always found it lackluster compared to what we could build on top of it with Tableau or custom dashboard tools. 2) Doesn't do a great job of interacting with equity data, particularly vesting data. We always created custom tables in SQL and fed them into Workday for reporting purposes, didn't trust using it as the system of record for equity. 3) Difficult to make corrections to a comp change record without manually rescinding and updating subsequent comp changes (which can be VERY tedious).

Michael B.
Senior Manager, Operations en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 10.000+ empleados

Workday is the best HRIS

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: It's been an incredibly positive experience. It's intuitive, efficient, and gets the job done quicker and more accurately.

I was in HR for a long time and have a lot of experience with HRIS systems. Workday is far ahead of the rest and it's so simple, intuitive, and organized to help me complete tasks faster. In a previous role, I used ADP and the system is incredibly archaic. It would take me 10 minutes to find an employee's compensation, you weren't able to change an employee's manager without submitting a form to the HR Support team, etc. Workday is a gem in the HRIS world. I also love that it's an all-in-one tool that enables me to focus on the full lifecycle of the employee - from the job application through termination of employment. Leaders are also more self-sufficient due to the ease of use, which saves a tremendous amount of time.

Puntos en contra:

The only issue I have is being able to update goals throughout the year to keep track. When I do that, it goes back to my manager for approval and I'd love to avoid that.

Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Talent Acquisition Manager en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 10.000+ empleados

Workday for Recruitment

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall the experience has been ok, but if you are looking for a true ATS this is not the answer unless you make some serious tweaks to the setup.

Ability to use as ATS as well as HR database and tie candidates to employee once hired and onboarded.

Puntos en contra:

Inability to see candidates on Requisitions that are assigned to other recruiters / users within Workday.

Adam ¿.
Adam ¿.
Marketing Coordinator en Chequia
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic software for all of your HR solutions

5 hace 2 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Expense reports are the main thing I use Workday for. The biggest benefit is how straightforward it is for a manager to review the expense reports entered by an employee, with the possibility of delegates designated for managing the expense reports for the manager. System also works very well for time off management and business trip reimbursement management.

I like the simplicity of entering expense reports, which can even be done by scanning the receipts by your phone. Everyone can do this easily by mobile app or web based application. Workday is very complex and contains all your HR data including your pay and position, and you can easily see things like your career progress and your CV. The system is connected to our Microsoft Accounts solutions and works very well alongside of it.

Puntos en contra:

The system is sometimes working slower than you'd like. Currency conversion could be improved, as of right now it's easier for accounting purposes to find the current conversion rate at the national bank and use the conversed amount. The software could go a little faster, with bigger number of expense reports, the system slows down and it's harder to input new data into the system. However, this can be momentarily fixed by creating more reports instead of one huge one.

Shaun P.
Entrepreneur en EE. UU.
Recaudación de fondos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Workday will make your day go more than okay!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Workday I am so glad it is becoming a lot more common in the industry and I love the convenience that the product provides to the consumer. It expedites the process of applying to positions on a lot of major corporations' websites.

I love the fact that you can upload your file onto their platform and everything is already prefilled in for you with great accuracy. Yes, other sites do offer that same kind of service but I do notice when applying the file onto the form to prefill, most other sites aren't as good in entering data in the correct fields. The interface is easy to use as well and does not take a long time to load.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing that I don't like about the product is the fact that depending on the carrier using the product, your account may or may not be saved. Which is no big deal, you just create another account for each consumer's page you are visiting and wish to register on.

Seeba B.
Seeba B.
Biomedical Engineer/Project Manager en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Makes it so much easier to apply jobs

5 el año pasado

All professionals know how exhausting the application experience can be. Despite being skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced and reaching to the last level of the interview process, for some unknown reason it is always given to some brown-noser or somehow was already promised the job to someone else and thus professionals are back to square one in the application process. This makes it so easy as it carries over the information from your resume and is intelligent enough to fill the entry fields accurately.

Puntos en contra:

While very accurate, I wish it would also carry over my skills, languages, certifications. Workday would be the number one option. I also wish that Workday increases its marketing to make it a household name for applications - all companies should be using this software to recruit employees.