15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de DealerCenter

Sobre DealerCenter

Completo software de sistema de gestión de concesionarios (DMS) para concesionarios de automóviles independientes con funciones de seguimiento de inventario, base de datos de clientes, creación de informes de crédito y formularios.

Descubre más sobre DealerCenter

Not upset about the price either. I came from bigger dealerships who used DealerSocket and Autosoft and their costs were significantly more.

Puntos en contra:

I think it's very annoying how every time I do something it opens new tabs.

Valoraciones de DealerCenter

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
4,9
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

DealerCenter tiene una valoración global de 4,9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1.406 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado DealerCenter?

Filtrar opiniones (1.406)

Ana
Automoción, Trabajador autónomo

Dealer Center Review

5,0 hace 2 años

[contenido sensible oculto] me dio un excelente entrenamiento en Offer Up, tenia demasiada paciencia siempre tratando de comunicarse conmigo Estoy muy agradecida. Y gracias por su ayuda.

Puntos en contra:

Nada por el momento todo esta funcionando bien.

Jeudy
Jefe en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 201-500 empleados

Impresionante!

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Contabilidad general de la agencia que administro.

Cuando adquirí el producto y lo utilice por primera vez no podría creer lo fácil que era su uso y la gran ayuda que me generaba en mi día a día de trabajo, fue increible.

Puntos en contra:

Fue un poco difícil la integración pero una vez realizada me generó mucha facilidad.

Vladyslav
Vladyslav
Internet Sales Person en Ucrania
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Great CRM to work in!

5,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Overall the experience is great so far! Hopefully it will develop with the time and will show a good level of development in the future, especially from the User Interface Perspective.

The Interface, UI and UX looks smooth and all on point. The possibility of doing and seeing pretty much everything regarding the lead history and the details of communication with him as well. I pretty like fonts and the main page where you can pin your dealers dashboard!

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes the load speeds with the VPN set up for USA server is dropping pretty significantly and you have to wait around 4 to 5 secs to see the actual window you are pressing at the moment and which you are actually trying to access. I feel like the customer information sometimes is not located in the places I want it to see. For example, the ZIP code and the customers location is located in the "Credit App" section for some reason, which I couldn't find when I first launched this CRM.

Rob
Fuente de la opinión

The best one stop software shop in the industry

Comentarios: 10/10

I have been using DealerCenter for years now at several different car dealerships. I work as a consultant, and the first thing I always do when I come to a new shop is get everything switched to DealerCenter. They are truly the best one stop shop in the industry and allow me to have seamless processes. Their DMS is probably the best I have ever used, allowing me to submit to all my lenders (including RouteOne and DealerTrack lenders) in one spot as opposed to having to run my business from multiple platforms. I also have been able to save these dealerships a lot of money by switching them from 700 credit to DealerCenter for their credit pulls. Easily the most affordable in the industry. Bravo DealerCenter! And thank you [sensitive content hidden] for all you do! You are an invaluable asset to my business.

Puntos en contra:

I wish they had more lender options for Arkansas

Max
Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

The best customer service

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: So happy with DC and [sensitive content hidden] my rep.

The customer support and service make it easy!

Pretty much I'm running my business in DC

Josh
Dealership Owner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

DealerCenter Use

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Puntos en contra:

Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

Anthony
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados

Buy Here Pay Here

5,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Customer service is promptly and to the point easy to understand.

very easy to take payments and easy to fiend it all

Puntos en contra:

understanding balance forward is not that easy yet.

OWNER en EE. UU.

Dealer Review

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: The ease of being able to apply certain aspects of each deal

The ease of use and the website and the response from the sales rep [sensitive content hidden]

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes it can be convoluted and confusing.

Brett
Sales Manager en EE. UU.

Great Company

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It has so far been very pleasant. [sensitive content hidden] is who has been handling the account and he has done an excellent job!

Affordable and ease of the website. Tons of options to chose to tailor to you

Puntos en contra:

We have not had it long enough to have a con at this moment

MARCOS
Vehicle Dealer en EE. UU.

Dealer Center Software Is THE BEST

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

I can submit to multiple lenders at the same time! Frazer is pre historic. compared with dealer cene ter!

Puntos en contra:

no cons, it's the all in one software that helps me run my business day to day

TAMI
SECRETARY en EE. UU.

Great crm/dms system

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

You have the ability to control everything in one area, website, inventory, customers

Puntos en contra:

I don't like the billing cycles because they lag behind

Dawn
Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Dealer Center DMS

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The integration of vehicle and customer databases.

Puntos en contra:

I feel Dealer Center could be a little easier to navigate.

Jo Ann
Fuente de la opinión

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Puntos en contra:

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

Eric
Fuente de la opinión

Best software around for car independent dealerships

5,0 el año pasado

I love that you can manage your entire business from one platform. They're CRM is the best I've ever used, especially for the price point, the inventory management is so user friendly, their websites are great and can be fully customized, and we are able to submit to all our lenders in the system, EVEN OUR ROUTEONE LENDERS! No need for multiple software services when you use DealerCenter, they do everything!We used to use Frazer and made the switch over to DealerCenter and couldn't be happier with our decision. They were even able to migrate all our data over from Frazer for no additional cost which was such a huge relief and saved so much time. If you are a independent dealer and haven't switched to DealerCenter yet, what are you waiting for?!

Puntos en contra:

I have nothing bad to say about DealerCenter

Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Seller Center

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: What is DealerCenter?Serving in excess of 22,000 vendors, DealerCenter is the first in class merchant the bosses plan in the business. DealerCenter coordinates what is happening, improving on it to deal with your showcase region. Whether money bargains, Purchase Here Pay Here or outside finance, DealerCenter has the plans in general and administrative work you want to finish bargains rapidly and absolutely. DealerCenter besides offers worked with objections, complete CRM, credit reports, sell off run, significant solid areas for records plan and essentially more!Best ForThe free trade vehicle vendor who is searching for first rate merchant the board framework functionalities at the most brutal cost keeping an eye out.

ExpertsThe design is a striking extra ,remarkably immediate and right I would suggest this with any PC clueless individual. Work area an arrangement highlights for assessing a strategy and it are exceptionally straight forward to coordinate prospects

Puntos en contra:

ConsThe Cons is that states rules compromises the full impact of the doorway sellers focus offers that may be valuable with express circumstances, for example, structure completing work area work for new comers that may not recollect where the clients ought to sign documentation.

Mely

Happy dealer center user

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have been working with DealerCenter- we got our website up and completed CRM training. The software is easy to use and we've started the change to use DealerCenter instead of Frazer do to it being a one stop shop- our rep [sensitive content hidden] has been amazing at helping us with any questions that we have had regarding the software. She is always willing to help any way she can and gets things done in a timely manner. We love that she always has a positive attitude and ready to tackle any issues we come across.

That I can manage my business all in one which saves me a lot of time and makes the whole selling a car process a lot easier.

Puntos en contra:

The only thing I don't like is my facebook integration has not been set up fully, but my rep is working on it.

Nima
Fuente de la opinión

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

5,0 hace 6 años

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

Puntos en contra:

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

OSCAR

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

Puntos en contra:

There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

Ahmad
owner en EE. UU.

DealerCenter

5,0 hace 3 años

The DMS is very simple for me to use. It helps to save me time

nothing yet, i will call [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep if I need anything

Henri
Principal en EE. UU.

HGK Motors LLC

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling. My point of contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome

I love how easy it is to have my book values and options with the VIN decoder that's built in. Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling.

Puntos en contra:

No issues or problems with DC, all good

IYAD
OWNER en EE. UU.

Dealer Center Review

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great experience and training from the representative.

dealer center is an all in one system works great

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing to complain about with DealerCenter

Alex
Manager en EE. UU.

Dealer Center Service Rep [sensitive content hidden]

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Love the service and the product! Many thanks to our account Rep [sensitive content hidden] !!! Wonderful experience!

The service and ease of use. We have an amazing Rep, [sensitive content hidden] , who goes above and beyond to ensure our business is on the right track with the right products!

None.... all is good!.

ABE
MANAGER en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

BEST DMS SYSTEM IN THE MARKET

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: MADE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS VERY EASY AND SMOOTH

EASY TO USE EVERYTHING BUILT RIGHT IN FORMS BANKING PAPERS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS THERE.

NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ITS REALLY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE

Octavio

Worth the Switch!

5,0 el año pasado

We weren't sure on how making the switch from Dealr.Cloud to Dealer Center was going to be but with the help from the Dealer Center support team, they have made the switch as easy as possible! The sheer knowledge & great response time has been what really makes the difference. 10/10 recommend giving Dealer Center a try! Huge shout out to Saul & Mackenzie for all your help!

Puntos en contra:

It can be intimidating at first, because they literally have and can do EVERYTHING you need to do for your dealership, but with the help of my reps, who are always more than happy to help me out and point me in the right direction, it is more than worth taking the time to learn

Johanna
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

WorldPay Integration with DealerCenter

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: DealerCenter has excellent customer service reps that are always there to answer our question whether it be by phone or live chat. If they don't know something, they'll always find a way to get the answers we need.

Payment processing is now so EASY to do! Integration is free so it was a no brainer deciding to go with it. Best training ever by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Puntos en contra:

Integration is fairly new for us so there's really nothing that we don't like but if I find something, I'll be sure to update this review!