Opiniones de Alchemer

Sobre Alchemer

SurveyGizmo es la mejor plataforma de encuestas y perspectivas de datos del mundo, que te da las herramientas para que tomes decisiones más inteligentes.

Descubre más sobre Alchemer

Very tech savvy and looks extremely professional for the end user. Even when you’re on your smart phone, this system is simple and clean.

Valoraciones de Alchemer

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio
3,8

Probabilidad de recomendación

Alchemer tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 295 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Alchemer?

Filtrar opiniones (295)

Metrics analyst en Argentina
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

Encuestas para B2C

4,0 hace 7 meses

La programacion de las encuestas es lo mejor de Alchemer

Puntos en contra:

La codificacion de las preguntas abiertas no tiene inteligencia artificila

Dustin
Dustin
Information Technology Administrator en EE. UU.
Investigación, 11-50 empleados

Fantastic Survey Tool

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: For many years we have been very happy with this product and the features it has. Unfortunately they are increasing the price to a point where we may have to switch. If it fits into your budget I would definitely recommend. 10/10.

SurveyGizmo is my organization's main survey tool. We use it for our board of directors election, conference and webinar evaluations as well as consent forms for studies. The full suite of question types along with logic and piping make product a clear standout in the industry. I haven't seen any company that comes close to offering the options and capabilities that this tool does.

Puntos en contra:

Price - the price is rapidly increasing. Albeit they are continuing to offer new functionality along with that price. Customer Support - Although the customer support is very GOOD it is not quite what it used to be. As the company has expanded they have become more restrictive on the level and type of support they offer. 5 years ago we could call and instantly get help from very knowledgeable techs. Now you have to go through more steps and they try to do their support over chat as much as possible.

Susanna
Consultanat en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo

SurveyGizmo Review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We create so many surveys and put them onto Survey Gizmo over the last 6+ years. To easily download results into useful and standard formats makes research move quickly and without a hitch.

The ability to set up the surveys in SurveyGizmo is very straightforward and logical. So easy, too. You do have to plan the survey well to ensure the questions are in a good order, etc, but that is with any software tool. The results delivered in multiple formats (.pdf and downloadable .csv) give the user tools to both view early results quickly and unidimensionally, and to manipulate the data actively.

Puntos en contra:

There are several steps required to ensure survey questions are correctly added, and the software knows how to treat each question. However, this set of steps is great for learning and causing one to think about the logic of the survey and potential results.

Ali
launch specialist en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Alchmer

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Alchemer is great grabbing and manipulating our survey data for ourcustomers

Puntos en contra:

it isnt super easy to manipulate the data you want in the report

President en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados

Lousy Customer Relations

3,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: In the end, very poor customer relations.

Ease of use, better piping functionality.

Puntos en contra:

I spent several months building surveys with Survey Gizmo when I called to inquire about some coding assistance. After reviewing my surveys, I was advised by customer support as follows: Upon reviewing your K1 project with my team here, we noticed a lot of aspects that violate our Acceptable Use Policy. Specifically, collecting certain personally identifiable information. The Acceptable Use Policy prohibits use of the SaaS to exchange federal or state identification information, passwords, social security numbers, banking, credit card, or any other financial information. Avoidance of our servers would not alleviate the prohibition to collect the information that the customer is requesting. I had paid my $1800 annual fee just a week prior. Since I was collecting passports information in the field of U.S. immigration, I used the next month to test whether I could transition to Qualtrics (a far superior platform, as things turned out). I then requested a pro rata refund of my annual subscription fee. I was advised that SurveyGizmo typically only gives refunds if requested within 30 days of paying the fee, but that I might nonetheless qualify for a refund because the platform was not able to deliver the services I required. After waiting over two weeks, I was advised that my request for a refund was denied. So, SurveyGizmo = limited service + poor business ethics + indifferent customer relations.

Owner en EE. UU.
Estudios de mercado, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Alchemer is highly functional and reasonably priced

5,0 hace 10 meses

Alchemer is one of the few survey software platforms that can do Conjoint, heat maps, timed questions, video dial tests, and cross-tabs. The price point for the "full access" version is about 60% less than Decipher or Qualtrics.

Puntos en contra:

There are sometimes a couple of minor bugs. (E.g., on one study, my automated "thank you" notes to respondents worked for the first 10 or so completes, but after that, nobody was being sent a "thank you" message. Alchemer couldn't really explain how it happened, but I am at least thankful that subsequent studies have not encountered that problem again.)

Anna
BIA en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

SurveyGizmo vs Qualtrics

5,0 hace 3 años

Super easy to use and navigate. Love the design features.

Puntos en contra:

Certain functionality is difficult like using translation and survey navigation features.

Erika
Director of Digital Product Development en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Valuable software for customer surveys

5,0 el año pasado

I love the survey builder, the ability to customize the surveys with look and feel, and the vast question library that helps make the surveys engaging. The logic that they provide (like the ability to skip a question if a customer answers "no" to a prior question, for example) is key and helps us weed out the people who are not best suited to help us answer the survey questions. I absolutely love this software.

Puntos en contra:

This is expensive for more than one person to use at the company. I really wish it were more affordable.

Fieldwork Manager en Chequia
Estudios de mercado, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Quite good, just a bit pedestrian sometimes

5,0 hace 3 años

Has a lot of nice features and looks pretty good on mobile

Puntos en contra:

Can't check survey results on mobile Survey design takes a little longer than it should Translations are a pain to do

Jakob
Jakob
International Development Manager en EE. UU.
Deportes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good survey option but lacks more advanced options

3,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Decent, if you want to create one off surveys and have the data live in a silo this product works. If you want to create a larger picture of data across multiple surveys it is very manual and error prone.

It is easy to create different types of questions and surveys. There are a variety of question types available. The survey creation process works well and is user friendly.

Puntos en contra:

It is very difficult to get data from Alchemer to another place and have it work reliably. Also, aggregating data from more than one survey to gain a bigger picture is not possible without downloading it all in to Excel.

Stace
Stace
Research Manager en RU
Estudios de mercado, 11-50 empleados

Great survey software

5,0 hace 4 meses

We use this as our back up survey software or if we need to run a survey offline. I like the fact that you can customise almost every aspect of your survey and it has a huge range of question types and the inbuilt analysis and reporting tool is great as you can customise and then just share a link with the client

Puntos en contra:

It is quite expensive and although there is a free version it doesn't have many features. It would also be nice to have a better way of respondents logging in.

Bart
Founder en Bélgica
Estudios de mercado, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The affordable market research platform with all the bells and whistles

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: With Alchemer we are able to create professional - industry benchmarked surveys, get results easy and prepare data for analysis without going bankrupt. As we do not conduct surveys every day, Alchemer meets our needs equally well or even slightly better, yet at a way more affordable pricing point.

Alchemer - back when we started still Surveygizmo - offered what many big names in the industry have on offer, yet with a more affordable pricing and an interface that is easy to understand. The main benefits in our opinion: - pricing is clear, well structured and fair. We do not have to use it every single day, as quantitative research is an occasional need. But at that time, it is important to get it right. - possibilities are on part with others: all typical questions one might want to ask, even the more advanced ones like max-diff or conjoint analysis are baked into the product. At a slightly higher fee, but nonetheless fair. - it blends in in our workflow: the solution is flexible, although you can use it to send emails, we use Mailchimp for mails but it is easy to have both communicate. Data is also automatically shared with another environment we use.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest disadvantage (at least at first, it has improved) is the limited bi-lingual functionality it offers. Translations are a good way to cope with this today, but it did not use to be as straightforward as it is today. Emails still do not offer that same flexibility concerning language handling, yet we have found it easy enough to sync up with Mailchimp so it does not really pose a problem.

Virgil
Research and Evaluation Manager and Advisor en Hong Kong
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 10.000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

The best web-based survey software for research ethics compliance

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Pretty good. We're pushing it's limits in our next survey design and trying to make something really visually interactive. So far our surveys have been pretty traditional for social research and everything has worked well. We will see if it's possible to make some more fun surveys on Alchemer or not.

It's easy to use with all the modern features for all types of social surveys and the reports can do segmentation which saves a lot of offline data analysis work. A really important selling point for me was the company's privacy policy and how they make it easy to tailor their product to be used for research on sensitive topics. Uniquely, Alchemer makes it really easy to activate the "response encryption" function which is the only way to prevent the company or its survey administrators from accessing or using anonymized forms of your survey data for other purposes. Secondary use of customers survey data is an important part of most online survey software company's business. They also specifically describe the use of this function being important for research on sensitive topics like personal health. They also are more straightforward in their privacy policy language when it comes to use of the "anonymous" survey function, which blocks the collection of IP addresses of survey respondents which happens by default for all online survey software. Competitors like survey monkey offer this feature but do not have as strong of guarantees in the privacy policy that they will not collect the IP addresses for their own business uses. Similarly the response encryption feature is generally available from competitors but at a higher price point and in the case of Qualtrics only as a non-disclosed cost add on feature.

Puntos en contra:

It doesn't have the 100% smooth and premium feel that you'd expect. It's probably an 8/10 for design quality and has some quirks and occasional glitches. I've had issues with multi-language surveys and support for which Unicode/alphabet version for a language that the software supports, and separately problems with HTML script in the secondary language version of a survey being reset and erased spontaneously. Their customer support is really quick to respond on email however, and their help pages are really robust and easy to learn from.

Designer/Owner en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I cannot recommend due to a poor CS experience.

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I cannot in good conscience recommend this product. Yes it is cheaper than Qualtrics and nearly as capable... but our CS experience was lousy when the product broke. We were put on the backburner as our contract was not as lucrative for them.

They are HIPAA compliant. They have skip logic and you can collect a lot of responses. The layout it clean, but not as clean as survey monkey. You do have the option to preview what it would look like on multiple devices.

Puntos en contra:

So I spent about 6 months working with them to figure out why our survey responses were not piping from SG to our Google Spreadsheets that they had advertised it could do, and was the primary reason for us rewarding them with our business. We spent 6 months back and forth and rarely could get the dev team interested in fixing the issue. It was never resolved and thus made the real time data collection and analytics advertisement frustrated. It was challenging to the point of needing to get the CEO of our company involved to get them to take action. Again, the issue was never resolved so we resorted to using Google Forms instead.

Emily
Database Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Powerful survey tool

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, we like the tool and it helps streamline our data intake process. We are able to provide online training and post-training quiz and eval, then send out certificate accordingly via Surveygizmo. Features like that are important to us. Wish they would not keep increasing your price though and turn some of the features you'd been using for years into a different price tier.

We have been a client since 2013 and definitely watched SurveyGizmo grew significantly. New features are coming out from time to time and it is getting more and more powerful. It can be a great tool for all levels of users. There are simple easy to use features but there's also room available for advanced users to do custom scripts writing, etc to bring in more robotic and automatic survey flow. It also integrates really well with Salesforce and Google Sheets, etc.

Puntos en contra:

Pricing! All these years we've been with SurveyGizmo we've gone through a huge price hike. They have different tiers of pricing/user licenses. As I said, they come up with new features from time to time, but watch out, those can cost more.

Obada
Site Civil Engineer en Jordania
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Using the simplest and most affordable methods to design and conduct surveys

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Alchemer has helped us as an engineering consultancy firm by collecting a lot of data from specialists, and also by completing customer satisfaction surveys. It was easy to send out questionnaires and collect results.

Alchemer provides people, researchers, and institutions with integrated services that enable them create polls, send them out to target audiences, collect replies, and prepare results for study. Alchemer that automates all survey processes precisely and efficiently. Many of the features that I appreciate about Alchemer include: ease of use, pre-made templates, and the ability to produce surveys in minutes. Then he can send it to the target groups, collect replies, and extract the results to start the analytic processes. Alchemer's output is compatible with various statistical tools, making statistical work easier and less time consuming. Also, the subscription is simple and reasonable, and you can cancel and re-subscribe as needed.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing undesirable with Alchemer, all the tools you need will be clear to you, all you have to do is enter the survey questions, and Alchemer will then complete the rest of the work and prepare the data to start the analysis processes.

Kelsey
Insights Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Trusty Program

5,0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Overall Alchemer is a trusted service in our company. It is vital to our day to day and hosts many of our surveys across the company. There are very few rollouts of new features, but that works for us to prevent relearning an existing service.

I appreciate that this program stays the same-- I'm not averse to change, but it's just nice to know that something that is already reliable and easy to use stays that way and is not made overly difficult. The customizing of the questions and the actual survey works for me and my business.

Puntos en contra:

Customer service leaves something to be desired. I needed to purchase responses for a study and their team was super difficult to get ahold of. Next time, I'd likely outsource this service to another company and just use Alchemer to host the survey.

Brittany
Brittany
Web Coordinator en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Usually Does What I Need & Customer Service Is Great

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This takes care of my form and survey needs so easily. There a lot of logic rules and generated actions you can create in your forms too. You have to see how easy it is.

I haven't run into many things I can't do with SurveyGizmo that I need from my forms. There are a lot of question types, and you can make custom ones. The reports are great because most of the people I send the reports to need visuals, and SurveyGizmo does that so it's easier to understand the data. Of course it's up to you to provide insights about what that data means, but you have a great tool for gathering and reviewing the data in SurveyGizmo. Also, customer service is a team of rockstars. Very fun to troubleshoot with.

Puntos en contra:

If you update a style template/sheet, your current forms using that style are NOT automatically updated. Since my organization has hundreds of forms and surveys, this is problematic. If you are in the situation where you want to redesign your forms, definitely use the styles, but be prepared to go into all of your forms/surveys and reapply the style to it, and remember to save afterward. It's annoying but not the worst, and it shouldn't happen often if you work closely with your brand leaders to make sure the design will be solid for a while.

Phyliss
President & CEO en EE. UU.
Impresión, Trabajador autónomo

EXCEPTIONAL! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's an online service housed on the internet. There have been times where the program was unavailable and our clients had to retry access over a period of time. However SurveyGizmo technicians would quickly to resolve the issues.

We offer a monthly newsletter where our customers click through the options to create their personal marketing piece. SurveyGizmo gives us the option of uploading rough draft pictures of the pages and options that make it extremely easy for our clients to choose their monthly options.

Puntos en contra:

It's a little pricey for a monthly software program, especially since we only use a small portion of the entire software. It would be great if they had a cheaper monthly service that fit our needs.

Content & Experience Manager en Italia
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Occorre studiare la logica di generazione del flow delle domande per padroneggiarlo appieno

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Utilizzo Alchemer da quando ancora si chiamava SurveyGizmo, e devo dire che una volta superato lo scoglio dell'apprendimento della logica di costruzione del flusso delle domande, è possibile fare praticamente tutto. Una pecca secondo me è il fatto che i concorrenti realizzano sondaggi più accattivanti dal punto di vista mobile. Ma Alchemer ha dalla sua la robustezza della generazione dei report.

Dato che ho una conoscenza avanzata di JavaScript la piattaforma mi mette in gradi di perfezionare e personalizzare a mio piacimento le domande e il comportamento delle survey, offrendomi una potenza ancora maggiore di quella fornita dalle sue ampie funzionalità pronte all'uso. L'help desk è stato veloce e preciso in un paio di occasioni quando non sono stato in gradi di portare a termine un sondaggio particolarmente complicato. Le guide online sono ben fatte e complete.

Puntos en contra:

Il processo di apprendimento è abbastanza lungo, ma una volta che si è incamerata la logica si riesce a fare praticamente qualsiasi cosa. Non ha un'interfaccia utente così diretta come i concorrenti. Ha anche una scheda Test che stima quanto tempo ci potrebbe volere per completare un sondaggio e quanta fatica dell'utente potrebbe impiegare, oltre a segnalare altri possibili problemi come domande e risposte eccessivamente lunghe. Sarebbe utile vedere questo tipo di avvisi comparire in tempo reale nel processo di costruzione delle domande

Katherine
Head of Sales en Venezuela
, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Nice stadistics and explanation graphics.

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: SurveyGizmo is a very well done software, which provides excellent long-term benefits, such as raising a company, and improving the quality of each service. Empresarilamente SurveyGizmo has benefited me a lot, since I have been able to completely change the prices of my services and each of the characteristics in my work, for a good of the client.

SurveyGizmo is very different from the other survey platforms, since this software has very good statistics of results at the end of each survey, this is the factor that complements it, every time a survey ends, the results are shown in graphs with its respective explanation.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like the prices of SurveyGizmo, although this software is quite good and the functions it has, surpass any other platform, should not have such high prices, I would like more adapted and accessible prices .

Shawn
Shawn
Construction Area Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I use it for quality reports, customers surveys and training

4,0 hace 5 años

If you want to collect data and have control over it this is a great product. I use it to survey customers and trades. I also use it for tracking quality by making up several quality surveys. The data from them has been incredible and easy to collect. Also found out that I can use it for training and add questions and get test results, pass or fail.

Puntos en contra:

The product used to be pretty affordable. Next year the prices are going up quite a bit but we still think it is worth it for the data we get from it.

Paula
Marketing Executive en EE. UU.
, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

It does not allow to change the design to the survey.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Currently it benefits the survey area in my company because with every opinion we receive from this medium, we manage to improve our infrastructure day by day, and also, we achieve constant communication with customers.

I like that SurveyGizmo has very good user support. Constantly some of my employees, have doubts, and when sending support, they can receive a response from them in a matter of minutes, it is something quite beneficial that improves long-term use.

Puntos en contra:

I do not like that SurveyGizmo does not allow editing the design of a survey to your liking, in this platform the "orange" design should be for all surveys, it is annoying that they do not give the client freedom to choose the design they want.

Jason
Sales Manager en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent software! Very user friendly. Solved all our problems!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Real time feedback and ease of organization of feedback/Lead reporting

We have a large sales force and this program made obtaining results in real time extremely easy and user friendly. Fields were also customizable so achieving the results we required was effortless. Interface was easy to navigate!

Puntos en contra:

I really have not encountered any negatives with this program at all? it's done everything we have asked it to do. Perhaps the only area of possible improvement would be enhanced reporting of the numbers.

Founder/Creative Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Greedy and unconscionable. Totally inflexible in servicing customers. Love to take the money.

1,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Was able learn about some of the functions of a survey provider and how they can be used to create quizzes and surveys in creative ways.

Some of their features at the time were only supported by them. This is changing very quickly. There are several other terrific providers in the marketplace who now support the features that were only available with SG.

Puntos en contra:

I had to pay them dollar's over the last 5+ years to host 2 surveys with extremely light traffic just as a storage because they were not forthcoming about their downgrade and storage policies. The features I needed - advanced quizzes and calculations - were only available on their platform. I asked them several times my options for downgrading to a lower plan because I was not using the platform but I did not want to loose my data and the work I had done. Their answers were extremely vague knowing full well that they were getting a free ride on the $/month I was paying just for storing a few MB of data. In the meantime, they changed the pricing plans so that the original plan would now cost me $/month. My old plan went on a "legacy plan" where I could not use many of the features like questions libraries. I have now switched to a provider who supports everything that SG does, does it 10 times better than them - both style and function - and does it at half the price.