Opiniones de BestNotes

Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre BestNotes

BestNotes es un revolucionario EHR y CRM diseñado específicamente para el campo de la salud mental.

Descubre más sobre BestNotes

Mostrando 62 opiniones

Sheri N.
Vice President and Therapist
  • Publicado el 21/11/2019

"Best Customer Service and Easy to Use"

Comentarios: The calendar feature for all of our therapists to coordinate has been extremely helpful. The group notes are automatically placed in the client file and has saved countless hours.

Ventajas: After trying several EHR free trial offers, BestNotes provided the best price for my smaller business and was the most responsive in following-up in a timely and professional manner. An important feature is how customizable and flexible the software is, any form that we use is able to be incorporated into the system. The most impressive feature is the customer service. I felt overwhelmed and anxious about switching systems but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were extremely patient and explained every aspect that I needed, I never feel rushed or minimized. The software has features that organize our client files more throughly and efficiently.

Desventajas: I appreciate that BestNotes creates billing and invoices I wish I could submit claims through BestNotes.

• Publicado el 21/11/2019
James Y.
IT Support

"Excellent CRM"

Comentarios: Overall our experience with BestNotes has been great. Their support staff is really on top of things. We are very much looking forward to what BestNotes Fresh has to bring.

Ventajas: I think the CRM functions of this software are fantastic. We run a multi-facility drug and alcohol treatment center and BestNotes certainly meets the needs for the varying levels of complexity that each client's chart needs based on their level of care. The note templates are highly customizable and the reporting functions have been a massive asset as tool for our chart audits.

Desventajas: Honestly, our biggest problems with BestNotes come from its integration with other software and the eMAR. As a CRM BestNotes functions well, but we use an integration with DrFirst for ePrescribe that disrupts some functionality within BestNotes. We also use a lab integration through HalfPenny that has been left wanting. The eMAR is nice to have, but the ability to audit and track medication changes is fairly limited at this point.

Michelle D.
CEP
  • Publicado el 5/6/2019

"You Get What You Pay For"

Comentarios: I really wanted to love BestNotes but I regretted my decision straight away. Having the trial was useless because the system is cumbersome but I thought it was just me. Thus stuck with in site of my concern, hoping things would get easier/better but that never happened. Lesson learned for selecting them based on a non-clinician referral who clearly didn't know any better. BestNotes reps acknowledge that little has changed with the platform in the past 15 years (since its inception) and it shows. They insist a new product is underway although they have no information on when it will be released. Think this said to merely pacify customers. I assume they gain and keep some customers due to the low price but using the software is like stepping into a time warp. I'd rather pay more money for a modern, user friendly system that can be used across device and is truly web based rather than a low price for a grossly outdated system. This EHR needs a complete overall!

Ventajas: The price for this EHR is phenomenal and BestNotes has the potential to be great. I like that you can add your own customized forms. The scripted treatment plan goals are better than most as they are measurable (but BestNotes did take some short cuts by simply repeating the same goals over and over).

Desventajas: As many users have been indicating since 2016, BestNotes is looks like something from the 1900's. Thus the systems uses a lot of odd symbols from the 1990's (such as a floppy disk).There seems to be no consistency with font size across pages. Some of the templates have typos. Minor clients that require parental signature consent forms is ridiculously complicated. They systems uses a lot of their own made up acronyms that are confusing. Many of the videos/self help guides are outdated or otherwise irrelevant. It is clunky, grossly outdated, has an ugly interface, and is not intuitive. This system is not web based, you have to download the software application on your computer, the client portal is practically useless since clients cant self schedule or pay a bill there, and have to contract with a third party for billing thereby increasing your costs. Sadly, the staff are nice enough but can be a bit condescending if you cant quickly make sense out of the madness that is BestNotes that they have normalized.

por BestNotes el 11/6/2019

Thanks for your feedback Michelle. I'm sorry you had such a painful experience. Respectfully, there are a few points that I would like to clarify. First, you mentioned that documentation can be confusing and clunky. It's true that BestNotes is customizable to a fault and we've taken some significant steps to make things easier. We hired a clinical director and after 3 years of Research/Development, we've released an entire set of behavioral health and addiction treatment focused documentation (from Admission to Discharge) that considers Joint Commission, CARF, Payer and common State/County regulations. The best part is that we keep this documentation updated for you. As regulations change, so does your documentation one less thing to worry about!
Unfortunately, Capterra only have gives us 1000 characters to reply to your feedback. Quickly, BestNotes is entirely web-based, includes a lot of internal billing tools and we haven't stopped developing our current version.

• Publicado el 5/6/2019
David A.
Counselor Supervisor
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/6/2021

"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER"

Comentarios: Best tool I have used. If there is a preset that does not fit well, they will design it to fit your needs. Customer service is everything. They never make you feel stupid, they help you right away.

Ventajas: The software is pretty encompassing, which means it takes time to become very familiar. But the onboarding is done through Zoom with very accomodating and professional staff that take time to cover their set agenda and any questions you may have...even if you have asked the question previously.
If you call customer service, you get through and get connected and problem solved immediately.

Desventajas: The software is pretty encompassing. It takes time to learn.

• Publicado el 1/6/2021
Chris M.
  • Publicado el 18/7/2019

"Best EMR System I Have Ever Used"

Comentarios: I am able to manage clients across three mental health facilities all on one platform.

Ventajas: The software is extremely reliable and the maintenance times never impact our ability to treat clients. The ability to have multiple users at a set price point. The BN customer service experience has always been a joy!

Desventajas: None, I have yet to come across a need that the team was unable to meet.

por BestNotes el 1/8/2019

Thanks for your support Chris! We're really excited about our future developments - we hope to make your experience with BestNotes even better!

• Publicado el 18/7/2019
Yosune F.
Owner; Counselor
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados

"Yosune Review"

Comentarios: BestNotes has been great overall. It allows for easy use for us and our clients.

Ventajas: I like that it is easy to use, you can customize the settings to make it more personable, and it allows for information to be easily stored and accessible.

Desventajas: Learning the coding and billing side of things has been the most challenging.

IT Director
  • Publicado el 12/1/2021

"BestNotes Fits our Practice Well"

Ventajas: BestNotes has the functionality to support a practice with multiple different departments and offerings. We offer outpatient and residential substance abuse services as well as medical and mental health services. Finding an EHR that would compliment our service offerings was difficult, but BestNotes is doing a great job.

Desventajas: When initially setting up and getting familiar with the EHR you receive top tier support, after the initial period, however, support is not as responsive. BestNotes also isn't quite as polished as some competitors, but what they lack in visual design, they make up for in the customization and flexibility.

• Publicado el 12/1/2021
Clinical Director
  • Publicado el 11/4/2019

"BestNotes"

Ventajas: I enjoy that you can upload documents and have everything in one place. The individual and group case notes are simple and user-friendly. It makes documenting sessions easy.

Desventajas: It is not always so intuitive. I have had to train a few individuals on how to use and the same questions come up with the treatment plan and not always knowing if you push save and continue or next. It sounds simple but it is not always easy to go back and fix.

• Publicado el 11/4/2019
Jose gregorio L.
Jose gregorio L.
Motivador Superación Personal
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/9/2018

"BestNotes to organize your mind !!"

Comentarios: So far I have had to install this system to more than 30 people and none have expressed unwanted comments about the operation and operation of the system. They are very satisfied customers because of the way they organize medical information and how they access it.

Ventajas: BestNotes is a cloud based health or medical records system. Conceptualized for small and medium clinics. BestNotes offers applications for mobile devices on Android and iOS.

Desventajas: BestNotes has managed to satisfy the need to solve the complex task of managing patient documents. It is a software that covers all the administrative aspects to handle medical documents.
It has a practical, simple and fast search systems. Its interface has the information well ordered so that the medical authority can make a diagnosis. The more medical history a patient has, the order of visualization of the data is decisive for a diagnosis and this system does it very well.

• Publicado el 26/9/2018
Natsumi M.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 28/1/2021

"User Friendly"

Comentarios: Very good. Surely, I was nervous using it at the beginning, but my transition to this software was very smooth.

Ventajas: This software is very user friendly and BestNotes' Customer services are also very well trained. I love it!

Desventajas: I don't remember any difficulty to use this software. This was my first online Medical record software.

• Publicado el 28/1/2021
Jay W.
Operations Manager
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/10/2020

"Superb Customer Support"

Comentarios: The best part is that now I don't worry when I can't figure something out because the Tech Support team is so good, and friendly, and understanding - I know that we are going to figure it out together. I call frequently and I have NEVER been disappointed. In an age where customer service is becoming an oxymoron, BestNotes has restored my faith!

Ventajas: Overall it is pretty flexible and easy to use, and is a very good value for the price. There are some limitations, and it is not always intuitively obvious how to do certain things, but the customer support is superb, and once the support team explains how to do things, I am finding the software easier and easier to use.

Desventajas: Sometimes it is difficult to figure out how to do seemingly relatively simple things, such as print a document or scan/email files without technical support. Additionally, the file size constraints can be a limitation when working with government agencies who have extremely large patient files

por BestNotes el 27/10/2020

Hi Jay! Thanks for your review! I will pass on your kind words to our support team :)
I'm looking forward to showing you our new version of BestNotes when it's ready. We've done a tremendous amount of work to make things simple and intuitive. The best part is that we're going to grandfather your current rate in so we won't have to pay more for the core product. Please stay tuned!

• Publicado el 21/10/2020
April L.
Therapist
  • Publicado el 9/1/2021

"BestNotes, is one of my top picks for a busy Therapist with a heavy case load."

Comentarios: Overall, I have found that this changes the climate/morale in the office. Communication is clearer when all staff are signers on notes. I love this feature simply because, it ensures we are all on the same page, and collaboratively as a whole/team we are all directly involved in each clients treatment. This program saves you time, you're certainly not limited and are given the freedom to include a lot of detail. This system makes it great for insurance purposes, and licensing inspections. My job is so much easier.

Ventajas: I like that you can add as much as you need to your advancement notes and don't need to simply check boxes or what have you like different frameworks. At the point when you are in medical care, your encounters don't regularly fit in a case. At the point when you are making a clinical note, you can add certain underwriters, similar to a read receipt to keep everybody responsible which is likewise extremely supportive.

Desventajas: I honestly cannot think of any real cons about the program aside from the fact that, each staff member needs to be adequately trained prior to utilizing the software in order to ensure proper use, this is not a real requirement so to speak, I just feel as though if you're trained on how to use the Software, it will save time for questions that perhaps you would otherwise need to wait on a supervisor to answer.

• Publicado el 9/1/2021
Debbbie P.
  • Publicado el 17/3/2021

"Best notes in Review"

Comentarios: Overall Best notes has worked well for our company. It has a lot of information that I don't use, that is why they customize it for you.

Ventajas: With the mental health industry that I am in we need to have complete records that are hippa compliant. Best notes complies with everything I need to have safe and secure records,

Desventajas: Once a client assessment is put in best notes it will duplicate name and certain things about the client each time you enter a new note, you wont need to enter again.
If you want to change any of the paperwork to make it your own they will change and update to your liking.

• Publicado el 17/3/2021
Christina B.
Outpatient Therapist
Servicios individuales y familiares, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/8/2020

""Bang for your Buck""

Comentarios: As an outpatient therapist, this system allows is so user friendly and to have the customer support to help make forms that was already in place and not charge is a wonderful experience.

Ventajas: This software allows you to easily navigate the system. Easy to understand and straight forward. Your able to still use your same consumer forms instead of paper its now electronic.

Desventajas: When we first started we were unable to send patient forms to clients. You can't bill directly from the system. 2019 North Carolina states we had to be able to exchange information to other companies and BestNotes did not allow that feature at that time.

• Publicado el 22/8/2020
Adam R.
Program Director
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/8/2019

"Best Notes is Amazing"

Comentarios: Honestly what makes Best Notes a great tool and asset for our organization is the Best Notes team. The product itself is great but the people behind the scenes are what make it amazing. I have never had a bad interaction with a Best Notes team member. Furthermore, they are very quick to support and to resolve issues. I have confidence if I have a question or a request, it will be treated fairly and promptly. I love the people I have had the pleasure of speaking to in person and online.

Ventajas: What I like most about the software is the level to which it can be customized to fit the needs of the organization.

Desventajas: The look is kind of old or plain I suppose. But that is not a real complaint I have, just what I like the least.

• Publicado el 14/8/2019
Ryan K.
Licensed Substance Abuse Counselor
  • Publicado el 24/3/2020

"EMR to stay productive, efficient and compliant"

Comentarios: Though I am extremely pleased with the BestNotes platform, it is their customer care and industry knowledge that sets them apart. BestNotes software support is second to none - immediate, knowledgeable support from a dedicated team. Quite possibly the best benefit of BestNotes is their regulatory input. Especially for a non-profit organization like ours. It can be incredibly difficult to stay up to date on the ever-changing regulations. Knowing that we have a partner we can rely on to help keep us compliant though all of the changing regulations is a huge benefit to us.

Ventajas: What do I like most about BestNotes? I could say the intuitive, easy to use layout. Or the customizable documentation. Or the incredibly robust reporting. Or the fact that it is routinely updated to stay compliant with all applicable regulatory agencies. Or maybe the fact that if I have any questions, knowledgeable help is immediately available.

Desventajas: I would like to see more template-wide customization options, (i.e. removing components that aren't applicable to our field, allowing for more customization for individual users, the creation of a "saved/most used" field that can be applied to documents, ITP data, diagnosis, etc.). Basically, we are using one software platform for 4 different departments within our company. Making them more efficient by being able to customize the work-flow systems by department and user would be of great benefit.

• Publicado el 24/3/2020
Christine M.
Chief Financial Officer
  • Publicado el 30/12/2019

"BestNotes Support Review"

Comentarios: Overall it has been a pleasure to use BestNotes and have the continued support of the BestNotes team.

Ventajas: BestNotes has a supportive team that is easy to contact. Any software issues are quickly resolved and the software is dependable (no downtime). If there is a reporting request, or company specific function request, the BestNotes team is easy to work with and does a great job to find the best solution for the Organization.

Desventajas: There is a desire and need for more systematic controls, in order to reduce the manual reconciliation time between the clinical and billing modules (Program to Register functions).

• Publicado el 30/12/2019
Natasha S.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 501-1.000 empleados

"BestNotes"

Comentarios: My program uses BestNotes for Mental Health Case Management and Foster Care. Neither of these is the niche field for BestNotes. However, the BestNotes team worked with us extensively to make sure that the software does what we need. BestNotes dedicated a lot of time to us during start-up and after start-up as we continued to make changes after going live.

Ventajas: The BestNotes team is fantastic and the software is flexible. Our program had a lot of requests regarding both form and function as we started implementation and the BestNotes staff was amazingly accommodating.
The BestNotes dashboard is easy to navigate.
There are items within the system that we can change ourselves, allowing ongoing and instantaneous development.

Desventajas: Unfortunately BestNotes can't do everything. For example it won't track dates without the user's specific intervention.

Lindsy H.
Billing Manager
  • Publicado el 9/6/2020

"BestNOTes"

Comentarios: Overall, My experience has only been frustration with BestNotes. I would recommend another EHR/EMR when thinking about what would be best for your ENTIRE practice, from the front end to the back. Patient Check-in to the billing that goes out.

Ventajas: When thinking about what I like best about this product, it's difficult. The reason being is there are so many different ways it can be used by each provider/practice. the one thing I would be the "notes" system.

Desventajas: Being a third party biller who utilizes an EMR/EHR system, having a system that offers reporting, and easy to navigate options is a plus. BestNotes does not offer that. BestNotes makes it easy for providers to chart and customize ever field to tailor to the practice and provider needs but does not take the "billing" aspect of the practice into account.

por BestNotes el 12/6/2020

Hi Lindsy! Thanks for your review. I'm sorry your billing experience hasn't exceeded your expectations. I would love to connect for a short demonstration to show you all the features you're looking for. For example, we offer over 60+ out-of-the-box reports where 10 of them are dedicated to billing. We've also standardized the clinical and billing workflows using our "Profiles" of documentation. These profiles are created and maintained by our in-house clinical team and outside clinical advisory board. We keep documentation updated for you while staying in compliant with Joint Commission and CARF. In addition, we work with 30+ 3rd-party billing companies who enjoy free access to BestNotes. We also customize workflows and reports for billers like you. Please give us a call today so we can improve your experience! 855-489-1792

• Publicado el 9/6/2020
Libby L.
Executive Assistant
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/12/2019

"Great Product"

Comentarios: With BestNotes, our organization is able to update and maintain client files in real time without the worry of if we have the most updated information on our clients.

Ventajas: BestNotes allows our organization to keep client records organized and manageable. I use the Reports feature most and find it helpful in pulling various data for the organization. Also, with the ability to find client census data across the organization with the click of a button is a huge timesaver!

Desventajas: BestNotes is very easy use. I do not have any complaints to mention at this time.

• Publicado el 19/12/2019
Daniela D.
Social Worker
  • Publicado el 15/12/2020

"Work Notes are the BestNotes"

Comentarios: My overall experience with BestNotes has so far been a positive one more than anything.

Ventajas: What I like most about this software is that there is an app for it. I think that this makes it so much better and accesible. I am able to get into clients’ charts with ease and leave notes without having to have my computer with me. I also think that it is very user friendly even if it does take some practice and playing around with it.

Desventajas: The thing I like least about this software is that there is a whole download of an app that has to be done on the actual computer which makes it hard to access from other computers/laptops.

• Publicado el 15/12/2020
Sally C.
CFO
Educación primaria/secundaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/6/2021

"BestNotes is a reliable and easy to use product."

Comentarios: I have used BestNotes for six years for one company with ease and the customer support is terrific. Recently I set up a new company in BestNotes and the onboarding experience as an administrator was done very well with a lot of support from the onboarding specialist.

Ventajas: All documentation for the clients is in one HIPAA compliant location and all of our managers are able to share information safely with each other as needed.

Desventajas: The creation of templates is not intuitive.

• Publicado el 7/6/2021
Russell R.
  • Publicado el 19/8/2020

"Loving Best Notes!"

Comentarios: It has helped our business tremendously in terms of time saving and organization.

Ventajas: Our company was new to EHR and my staff was quite intimidated. The training and customer service was incredible. Very responsive and available. We especially like that they are willing to customize it for our particular business and we can upload our current forms. They also had a lot of already prepared documents that are accreditation approved.

Desventajas: We love it and don't have any complaints. I guess some visual graphic improvement would be the only thing I can think of.

por BestNotes el 10/9/2020

Thanks for your kind words and support Russell!

• Publicado el 19/8/2020
Micah B.
CFO
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 16/11/2019

"Customizable, Great Tech Support"

Comentarios: Best Notes is affordable and helpful.

Ventajas: The costumer service with Best Notes is always both really helpful and available. They are available to walk you through a problem or educate on new features, without this- I would probably not recommend.

Desventajas: It's difficult to organize the chart and transfer records. When other programs are all using the same large MAR's the coordination of records is difficult.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 16/11/2019
Susannah W.
Owner; Counselor
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

"Susannah Review"

Comentarios: BestNotes has been great overall. It makes things simple and easy for both us and our clients.

Ventajas: This system makes it easy for treatment planning and assessments to be done. Scheduling is convenient and the client information is easily accessible.

Desventajas: The billing system has been the most challenging component of BestNotes.