Opiniones de NEOGOV

Sobre NEOGOV

Neogov proporciona un sistema de gestión de talentos de alta calidad y fácil de usar para brindar servicios al sector público.

Descubre más sobre NEOGOV

I find the product easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting can be difficult for those who don't understand table structure and sql script. Transfer of knowledge for system design is an extended process.

Valoraciones de NEOGOV

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

NEOGOV tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 205 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado NEOGOV?

Filtrar opiniones (205)

Jason
Lieutenant
Fuerzas del orden público, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool to assist with recruiting and hiring processes

5,0 hace 6 meses
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Keion L.
Keion L.
Administrative Analyst en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Reliable Applicant Tracking Software

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Neogov has been really good. I love using the software and it has been a good way for us to recruit candidates for all of our job bulletins.

What I like most about Neogov is that the system is very easy to learn and use. The layout and design of the software is easy to navigate. I like that Neogov has a online community to support the software and you can pick up the phone and call them if you need real time technical assistance. I have used the system for about 4 years and it has been one of the most reliable that I have ever worked with. I also like that the software is web based.

Puntos en contra:

There are some areas in Neogov that do not have the audit trail feature. This is a feature that tracks which user has made changes or completed tasks in the system. Another thing I do not like about Neogov is that some features have to be customized and developed before they can be implemented

Cathi
Human Resources Analyst en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 501-1.000 empleados

User Friendly & Efficient

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We utilize the system to track applicants, send e-mail notifications (and see when they have been viewed), send text messages, self-schedule interviews, advertise, etc. I was so glad we had Onboard in place when Covid hit as we were well equipped to onboard new employees -- the only change we had to made was rather than schedule benefits, IT and other sessions in person, we transitioned to Zoom -- the new hire paperwork was already set up an we knew how to pivot quickly.

I love the online training modules and the customer support team. Troubleshooting is inevitable and the customer support team is knowledgeable, responsive and helpful.

Puntos en contra:

I'm a fan...I have no complaints at the time.

Tammy
CHRO en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

This is not a solution.

1,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: By far the worst solution experience I've had in 20 years in this industry.

I liked the idea of NeoGov's single source solution. The reality of the product was a let down.

Puntos en contra:

What I liked least, apart from the failure of the solution to perform, was the lack of accountability and/or urgency on the NeoGov team to make things right. I got the impression that they were so accustomed to the solution failing that the bar for acceptable performance had fallen to the floor.

DEPUTY SHERIFF RECRUITER en EE. UU.
Fuerzas del orden público, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product for people new to the HR world

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: it has all been great, very user friendly and helpful through all my training in this new field of HR. and the customer support is amazing i have made many many mistakes and have only had to call and they help right away, this conferance has also helped me with looking at things from a differant perspective to help with recruiting

this is a user friendly system that gives you training in the system to make your self better in all they products. the customer serv is amazing. any time i call they are helping me work out any problem that i have and if they don't know how to help they call back quick with some one that can help with everything.

Puntos en contra:

some of the little things that have tripped me up in the exam plan with steps i wish you could add in steps or remove steps, even after some one my have been moved into them. as a new user i have made mistakes with not clicking something in the set up of the step and was not able to removed said step after moved someone in and found the mistake.

Gwendoly
Recruitment Project Analyst en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 10.000+ empleados

Happy Customer... But

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We are overall happy with Insight, but hesitant to expand into other products given the recent pain points.

Love the product overall, it's intuitive and easy to use. The majority of the time I have called and asked for assistance, the person on the other line is pleasant and helpful.

Puntos en contra:

NEOGOV has expanded to offer more modules, which is great on the surface but we have noticed a decline in the quality of service with the Help Desk. When we discover a glitch, the staff don't have an answer on how to resolve the matter. The follow up has not been great lately.

Atit
Senior Director of Payroll en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 10.000+ empleados

Personalituy

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

The customization of the system is best feature.

Puntos en contra:

System performance and lag is what i least like about the system

Abigail
HR Specialist en EE. UU.

NEOGOV Super Fan

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We love the products and will hopefully in the near future be able to utilize all of the Neogov products

I live in Insight as I doing the hiring process for Public Safety. Love that I can move the candidates through the hiring process

Puntos en contra:

We have started using the Matrix Rating feature when COVID hit and are using it for interviews. We have had some issues with the reviewers not be able to see what the final score that they gave the candidate is

Twila
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados

User Friendly & Efficient

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with NEOGOV has been amazing. I have used the Insight product for 15+ years. Great Customer service and so user friendly and I like that NEOGOV continues to improve their products. It is also great that they listen to input from their users.

I like that it is really user friendly and has so many options

Puntos en contra:

I enjoy everything about this software. I have used this for 15+ years and have never been disatisfied.

Vicki
HR Program Manager en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 1.001-5.000 empleados

I want more

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I want all the products. We have 4, but I'm hoping for more, at least eforms and onboards.

How the systems work together. The customer services that comes with the product.

Puntos en contra:

Moving new courses in. Some of the standards that may not work for us.

Gretchen
Senior HR Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Efficiency that makes work easier!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I love Neogov! It makes the recruitment process simple and easy to work with and process.

Neogov provides an easy to understand and efficiently flowing process for all of the products!

Puntos en contra:

I don't often find much I get frustrated with besides specific quirks our agency has that the system is not flexible for.

Stacey
Human Resources Assistant Director en EE. UU.

Voice of the Customer Drives Continuous Improvement

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have been very impressed with the software, customer support, and the demonstrated commitment NEOGOV has to it's products and clients. Innovation never stops!

I like that Neogov listens to their users' feedback. They don't just receive comments and recommendations, they use the feedback to constantly improve their customers' experience. Reliable data management and workflows.

Puntos en contra:

The enhancements sometimes take a while to implement, but it's to be expected. I'm disappointed in the delay of administrator training for modules like HRIS.

Senior Recruiter - State of Oregon Public Health Division en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Neogov Review

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Neogov has a very high learning curve. Once I became proficient - after about 6 to 9 months later - I found the application fairly easy to navigate. However, I learn additional functions regularly as I use it. I am an expert user now, but I have been using it for 5 1/2 years. Our section has 2 other recruiters who have been there for 2 years now. They continue to ask me user questions which I then walk them through. The application is not intuitive. A user needs to know exactly where to go to perform the function they need to perform. The tutorials need to be more detailed and clear as they leave users with questions after they have completed the tutorials.

Neogov is great once you learn how it works. I like that I can customize job announcements, add point values to questions, and add photos to job announcements. I like the auto-grader if the scoring plan is set up correctly. I like the dashboard tasks section and that I am notified when a new requisition has been approved. I like the candidate tracking in OHC since the new update. The visual of the candidate steps on the wheel is helpful.

Puntos en contra:

The bold, italic and underline capabilities in the supplemental questions has been removed. Also, I can't change the color of the font in either the job posting or the supplemental questions. Report titles don't really reflect what information the report pulls. I have to open all related reports to find the one I need to use to obtain the information I need. Options under applicants are in a different order and named differently under applicants for various lists in Insight and OHC. When entering a hire, with the last OHC update, a tab for approvers now exists. This is confusing for managers as they enter some random name. If the approval section was eliminated, it would be much better for managers and recruiters as recruiters would receive a notification once the hire has been entered and submitted. User access on the OHC side is confusing for managers. The owner of the requisition is the only one who can upload final recruitment documents. Access for hiring managers as well as the owner would allow anyone who is either to perform necessary functions without have to have HR change the owner. I have created job announcements with templates that have an incorrect scoring plan, so then the auto-grader doesn't work - it fails all applicants. Then its very time consuming to figure out where the issue is in the scoring plan.

Marjorie
Supervisor of Programming en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Well designed with many features

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The High Line product is well designed and offers many features. It is highly customizable so I think ease of use and customer experience can vary widely depending on how you customize. Once the system is set up it is very easy for the employees to use. The product has many different modules that are used together to create a complete employee picture. These can be added over time. Most records are date effective so you are provided with a very good historical picture as well. High Line has many consultants that can be hired to help with ongoing customization. As a government agency that hosts onsite and does its best to maintain the system in-house, we found that the IT people maintaining the system needed a higher skill set than what we originally planned for. Payroll and HR need someone who is somewhat tech-savvy to understand how the pieces fit together and advise how to best move forward with changes and additions. Value for money depends on how you choose to customize. If a complicated and/or lengthy implementation, it can get pricey but for a more straightforward implementation, it is very cost effective.

The database design and how the screens/forms work together; how you can drill down in the screens to get to more info.

Puntos en contra:

It is large and a bit of a beast at times. The admin app is Java based which often causes desktop issues. When something goes wrong it requires some skill to figure out what's going on. Often High Line help is needed. Because it is highly customizable, it is impossible for High Line to test their patches and upgrades for all possible ways the system is used so it is left on the using organization to fully test all updates.

Respuesta de High Line

hace 6 años

Hi Marjorie - Thanks for the review! We are pleased Personality HCM is providing value to your county and would like to address some of your comments. As you are aware, the Personality HCM is now available as a SaaS/hosted solution, delivered entirely over the internet. The Java client is now typically only used by system administrators. This may help with some of the issues your encountering. Also, appreciate your comments about customization, however, note that we have not customized the solution for your county, rather standard configuration tools have been used to make Personality operate uniquely for you. Upgrades are designed to work with client configurations, however, as with any software, configured forms/fields/calculation still need to be tested to ensure they are functioning as expected. We are always available to help, so please do not hesitate to contact support with anything that comes up.

Roxanne
Roxanne
HR Technician-Confidential en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful Tool and worth the investments

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, this is great software with a wide variety of options and customization. If you are in education, there are still items that could use some help as it was created for government (local/state levels) but they are minor. Customer Service it almost always quick and exceptional. If you're looking for an expandable system with a wide variety of modules/options, this is an excellent choice!

While we mirrored our existing processes during initial set up (not always the best practice!) it allowed us to get this up and running within a month during the winter holidays in 2014. We have subsequently revised/expanded our usage from the Insight (IN) module to the Online Hiring Center (OHC) and Onboarding (ON) modules and continue adding upgrades and enhancements when we can. As we are always looking toward Continuous Process Improvement, when the pandemic hit we were well-situated to be able to move more processes from paper/e-mail into NEOGOV. Whether you're ready to go all in, or a little at a time, this software can do it.

Puntos en contra:

The modules are still a little disjointed, but they are working on unifying that. The ability to make some items more appealing/interesting can be enhanced with graphics, videos, html code, etc - but not for all things, which can be frustrating. There are issues with not being able to have multiple windows open or you will get randomly auto-logged out (EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING), particularly as it is almost impossible to use only one window while working on various recruitments, applications, fielding questions from users, etc.

Rachel
Talent Acquisition Specialist en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 10.000+ empleados

Great value for money

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We struggled with NEOGOV at first, back in 2014 when we first began using Insight/OHC (the only product we have used and are still using 8 years later). But they have been so good working with us and I am really impressed by their continuous innovation and improvements, as well as their staff and leadership. I can tell NEOGOV is an excellent company and am glad we continue to use their product.

NEOGOV is always improving their products. They are super responsive to ideas and questions and very innovative and timely in the features they develop and implement (e.g. PII blinding).

Puntos en contra:

It takes so many clicks to get something done in Insight, and it is really not intuitive at all to get things done for a recruiter. Reports are also difficult for a lay-user because building a report is very IT-esque and not easy to figure out what is needed for even a simple report. Data fields in the export we receive is also confusing as things are not always named the same in the data as it is in the system.

Colleen
Human Resources Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

We've been using Personality for 14 years and went from separate systems into one integrated system.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We went from two different systems into one HR/Payroll system. We gained efficiencies by only have to enter data once into one shared system. We eliminated a lot of human error that occurs when entering the same data twice. We were able to enforce our labor contracts by having only those involved in negotiations implement the updates to the system. We are now able to get real time data out of our payroll system to evaluate expected turnover rates, contract costs and stay current on meeting compliance issues.

Personality is highly configurable which is important when you have 26 different units that have completely different personnel policies, benefits, salaries and leave schedules that have to be evaluated for each employee, every two weeks during payroll. This configuration can be done by your own employees who are subject matter experts, who understand the macro or micro of your companies business needs. The ease of configuration allows the business owner to make the changes to the software based on their needs and not when the other software company gets you into their queue.

Puntos en contra:

The color scheme for the test instance and production instance are the same and can lead to issues if you are not careful when working in one and thinking you are in the other. However I understand in the latest version currently being tested this is has become an updateable feature as well.

Lisa
Sr. HR Business Partner en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 5.001-10.000 empleados

It's Great!

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall all, it is a great tool, especially for applicant tracking, allowing us to reassign recruitment activity, see where processes are in real time and eliminating the need for paper and Excel.

We primarily use Insight/OHC and Onboard I love the scoring and am looking forward to the enhancements.

Puntos en contra:

The software tracks many steps throughout the recruitment process and allows reporting, however, it does not track the SME step as a reportable feature, which is needed for time to hire tracking. Also, the system does not allow the removal of OHC user access to specific recruitments the way it does in Insight. The Conviction Questionnaire, while easy to use, does require multiple steps.

HR Analyst en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, 201-500 empleados

Great suite for HR professionals

4,0 el año pasado

Insight: This is the product I use the most and it has greatly helped me in my job as a Recruiting Manager. I can take a candidate from the beginning all the way to date of hire in one platform. The functionality is very easy. The process also has features to promote diversity and reduce bias which is VERY important to me and the role I serve in the organization.

Puntos en contra:

Customization of the PAF is tricky and I wish there were more work arounds to get this form to look that the one we use in our organization. Specifically, we cannot have gender and ethnicity on our PAFs. Very interesting since you organization is promoting inclusivity.

Cori
HR Technician en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 501-1.000 empleados

NEOGOV hires!!

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: For the most part, as a daily NEOGOV user it gets the HR job done. I am able to complete evaluations, onboard, e-forms, and complete tasks all in the same program. It streamlines a variety of recruiting and talent management processes. It saves time because their is no longer paper and it reduces administrative requirements by managing information electronically to the correct departments to be processed. It also helps when onboarding new employees as we can see exactly what forms are being completed before the hire date. NEOGOV is great for managers, hiring managers, HR departments, IT and admin offices!! It gets the job done!

NEOGOV is user-friendly platform but I really appreciate the onboarding. It gets the new employees to get all their paperwork done before their initial start date. I appreciate the forms going into the correct portals and being completed all in one central location. Customer service is great too!! They are very engaged in troubleshooting. There is also a separate Support for Applicants so we don't need to spend a lot of time troubleshooting. It makes it easy when new employees are having issues during the onboarding process.

Puntos en contra:

Its not always user friendly. Sometimes it hard to explain to others when trying to troubleshoot.

Diana
HR Generalist en EE. UU.
Transporte marítimo, 201-500 empleados

NEOGOV - PCCA Experience

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Online applications submitted and processed streamline the process for all HR Team. Online enrollment for all new hire paperwork. Online experience for all learners.

It is a very user-friendly system, it is very intuitive. Customer support is always available for internal and external users and administrators.

Puntos en contra:

The generality that it has for some features and ensuring they follow up in suggestions of what can be done better as to functionality and features specific to the organization and the industry.

Deborah
HR Business Analyst en EE. UU.
Política pública, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

NEOGOV INSIGHT - Bringing Government Recruitment and Selection to Modern Day

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have implemented all of NEOGOV's modules and found them to be very engaged in collecting customer feedback/experience and continuing to improve their products.

-Help us over technology hurdles to incorporate google analytics, RSS feeds and responsive technology to our applicant sourcing for public sector. -Integrated with our HRIS system for position control, job classes and salaries. -Great value for the price. -Actively listens to customer feedback for increased value and improved customer experience. -Easily customizable and implementable within a few days without expensive consultants. -Built based on U.S. public sector best practice. So it uses the workflow and terms that our end users understand. -Great online help and resources for customers implementing. -Modern user interface that is easy to understand, reducing our support costs. -Capability to build customized reports with subscriptions that can be sent on a regular basis.

Puntos en contra:

- Based on a U.S. pubic sector it is specific to government and schools not other businesses. - Reporting tool could have more capability to aggregate data and create calculated values.

Lisa
HR Payroll Assistant en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados

Great Product with LOTS of options

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I really enjoy NeoGov and the versatility to provides. Customer Service is always super helpful and friendly, quick to respond to emails if you choose that route rather than calling. The more I learn that I can do, the more I enjoy this program. The fact that they are always working to improve it is amazing, especially as those improvements are ACTUALLY improvements, unlike many software companies that make things so much harder every time they update something.

There is so much versatility to NeoGov. You can use one or two modules, or use all of them. You don't have to pay for the entire suite in order to utilize the software effectively. It is straight forward but there is a lot of options and customization that can be done behind the scenes.

Puntos en contra:

Marking Veteran's Preference to an application is a slow, annoying process when you have dozens of applicants. You have to go into each applicant's master profile, select the job, mark the preference and save it. It doesn't apply to all the jobs they've applied for either so you have to go into each job individually to do this. For every candidate.

Dean
System Analyst en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Wonderful product and support - Unfortunately we no longer use it.

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We never missed a payroll. Unfortunately we moved to a new Payroll/HR system due to costs associated to the Oracle environment which did not align with our Corporate SQL Server standard.

The database was the most solid relational database I've ever used. It was developed with a very strong focus on standards and consistency across all products in High Lines suite. We never missed a payroll in the 17 years we used the product. The suite of products all integrated nicely. Being a smaller company with their own development staff, High Line could quickly modify the product to meet industries changing needs. Although the software frontend did change over time, the basic functionality never changed. It only got better with more functionality through each major revision. Oracle database was very solid with years of database knowledge behind the product and with nice system administration tools.

Puntos en contra:

Lack of a SQL Server database version creates a heavy dependency on Oracle creates a high cost environment. New functionality was often added with very specific (or specific customer) focus specifications and requirements. This often resulted in a new functionality which was not very useful to the customer base as a whole. Often the functionality had to be reworked or "upgraded" to meet similar needs for the larger customer base. In some ways this could be considered a positive since they were constantly looking for ways to add functionality to the product.

Damian
Human Resources Analyst III en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 10.000+ empleados

I love it!!!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Use of NeoGov has greatly enhanced our operations in that everything we need to do is within one system. Prior to use of NeoGov, we were using one system for job posting and application review and a different one for score integration and promulgation. Needless to say, NeoGov was definitely an upgrade!

As an analyst working in a very fast-paced exams unit, I manage many different recruitments at one time and NeoGov allows me to easily develop my job postings, track my applicants, schedule testing and certify them. With the number of different notifications we send to our applicants/candidates, having a library of pre-populated templates makes it much easier when it's time to send notifications.

Puntos en contra:

There is functionality in NeoGov within the Exam Plans that I have never used before and rather than having to fish out my NeoGov manual, it would be helpful if there was a hyperlink that would take us to the place in the manual that explains and provides guidance on the use of that functionality.

Andrea
Director, Classified Personnel en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great for Merit System Organizations

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: It meets our needs as an applicant tracking system. There are other pieces that would make our lives easier but for the most part, it provides the non-negotiable elements we need to be effective in our organization.

I really like the ability of the system to help facilitate our merit testing process. It gives the ability to attach weights to the various components of the testing process and removes the need to manually manage these calculations. It provides a good audit trail to help provide transparency and also allows us to manage the candidates through the entire recruitment life cycle. The ability to self schedule testing/interviews is great too.

Puntos en contra:

I feel their customer service is lacking a bit. When they check in, it doesn't feel as though they actually listen to your concerns. I have had meetings in the past to discuss our experience and takeaways were never followed through with (e.g., NeoGov was to send us a document or pass along concerns). I understand enhancements are not always possible but would appreciate more transparent communication.