Valoraciones medias

4,1 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4,1 /5

Sobre Keap

Infusionsoft by Keap: plataforma de automatización de CRM, ventas y marketing todo en uno, poderosa y de bajo costo, para hacer crecer tu negocio.

Descubre más sobre Keap

Mostrando 1119 opiniones

Mindy I.
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 29/12/2020

"Great for an all-in-one service"

Comentarios: I had some great help with getting everything set up and I find the email automation system quite easy to use and understand, which is great as it has gotten me to do a lot more with automation. I have the email lists integrated onto my website optin forms and it's quite simple to see who takes action on the emails that are sent in the automation sequence.

Puntos a favor: I love that I can segment my clients into different groups to email them directly from Keap, and also do the same with prospective clients and past clients. Having everything in one place makes my life so much easier and streamlined and has encouraged me to do even more than I was before in regards to client communication.

Contras: I had some issues at first with the Keap phone number, but they did get it fixed, although it took quite a while. The one thing that I am missing right now with them is recurring invoicing because I would have to be the one to enter the client's credit card information in order to do that here, so I am still using another product for that.

• Publicado el 29/12/2020
Bob G.
Supervisor
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/8/2019

"I love Infusionsoft"

Comentarios: I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use.
I can create Campaigns and email marketing
Does a great job of segmenting customers

Contras: Search options are limited
Onboarding costs are high

por Keap el 29/8/2019

Bob,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

All the best,
Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

• Publicado el 16/8/2019
Suzanne D.
Consultant
Marketing y publicidad
    4,5 /5
  • Publicado el 24/5/2016

"Great for eCommerce... Unfortunately, our sites are not eCommerce"

Puntos a favor: InfusionSoft was great at first and exciting to learn the platform and start building campaigns. The campaign builder is by far the best part as it is very easy to understand and super easy to visualize your campaign the way it maps out. The elements, processes, communications, etc. are all on a grid map with arrows connecting and directing contacts where to go based on criteria, tags, and triggers you define and set. Once your developers connect everything you need, it is fun to create campaigns.

Contras: Two problems: the CRM is subpar and some integration connections are not ideal. In terms of CRM, there are a lot of preloaded fields as you could expect. The problem is that if there are fields you do not need or use for your business, you're stuck looking at them no matter what. You can create and add up to 100 new custom fields and define the type of field they are, but you cannot remove or even hide existing fields or tabs. Also, we used ScheduleOnce to connect to schedule leads who interacted with our site by filling out a form. Sometimes ScheduleOnce would update their system and cause problems with InfusionSoft and vice versa. Support from IS was quick to address and fix this when it was on their end though.

• Publicado el 24/5/2016
Jennifer A.
Recruiter
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/2/2021

"Keeps the truth simple"

Comentarios: Over all very satisfied. It does exactly what we need it to do for our company and for the clients.

Puntos a favor: The fact that we are able to view if a customer has gotten there email, when they got it, and if they opened it or not. It gives us the ability to help the customer feel secure in their purchase also helps to cover our end if one tries to lie and say they didnt recieve it.

Contras: I don't like that we have to change the password so often. I realize it is for safety reason it can sometimes be aggravating especially when in a hurry.

• Publicado el 18/2/2021
Anthony H.
Senior Writer
Internet, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/10/2020

"Perfect CRM for small businesses!"

Puntos a favor: Keap improves organization, increases productivity and delivers to your customers every step of the way with easy client database software. Eliminate the spreadsheet with Keap's customer management system. I love that all your customer activities and communications are gathered in one place. I also like the ease of use. It's hard enough to deal with the complex marketing challenges business owners face, but simple enough that you can train your staff to use this software in a matter of days. A software that I am generally satisfied with.

Contras: I haven't had any negative experiences so far.

• Publicado el 25/10/2020
John A.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/7/2020

"Infusionsoft not Keap"

Comentarios: Excellent, I am approaching 7 years using this software and am still happy with it.

Puntos a favor: I use the Infusionsoft product as opposed to the Keap product. I like the flexibility and robustness of the campaign builder.

Contras: It can be challenging to train others on the intricacies of the campaigns.

• Publicado el 7/7/2020
Melissa C.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/11/2019

"A great tool for more advanced small business marketing automation"

Comentarios: I've used Infusionsoft twice to accomplish marketing automation that Hubspot didn't handle well.

Puntos a favor: Infusionsoft is a great tool for small businesses that need to kick it up a notch with their marketing automation. It offers an easy to use visual workflow builder and although the learning curve is a bit steep, once users get the principles, the customization is a great trade off.

Contras: Infusionsoft does have its quirks and the learning curve can be steep for those who are not technical or logical. Recommend working with a partner to get past this challenge.

por Keap el 21/1/2020

Melissa,
Thank you so much for the high marks. So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

• Publicado el 5/11/2019
Damian R.
  • Publicado el 7/10/2020

"Too complicated and hidden $$$ - you'll spend thousands more."

Comentarios: 1. The logic of the CRM was so complicated, that you need to talk to your "expert" if you want to make any adjustments. 2. My email deliverability was not good - in fact there were a few months where the links in my emails that had the Keap training code (which was all of them) were seen as MALWARE by google chrome. Keap took NO accountability. Even though they sent me a support message detailing the issue.

Puntos a favor: I thought it was going to manage all of my CRM, Email Marketing and Reporting...but in order to interface with the Infusionsoft/Keap platform I needed to continually hire experts who tried charging me $3,500 per month on top of what I was paying Keap.

Contras: Way too complicated. When you sign up, included in your set up is the cost for an expert -- who you think is working for Keap...but they're an independent contractor who is being paid a cut rate to get you up and running. After your set up, they will charge you THOUSANDS to fix and adjust your account.

• Publicado el 7/10/2020
Simon W.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/8/2019

"Literally does everything needed"

Comentarios: I really like that I now have everything in one place that I can check in on and work within. So now my landing pages and emails database and campaigns are all easily accessible.

Puntos a favor: I think it is great that the software will recognise what my users do and act accordingly which means my system becomes automated and leaves me free to work on what I am best at.

Contras: The one problem with the software is that it is a beast of features and I can easily get lost in the minefield.

por Keap el 29/8/2019

Simon,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear Keap is helping you in your business and gives you the freedom to do what you are best at!

All the best,

Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

• Publicado el 28/8/2019
Aspen B.
Account Manager
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/10/2019

"It is ok, but functionality is lacking!"

Comentarios: Works great as a database to store contacts and keep notes, does not streamline to sales process.

Puntos a favor: It is pretty easy to use and keep track of your contacts (as a database) if that is what you are looking to do.

Contras: Functionality and reporting. Difficult to get the reports I need, does not create visually appealing dashboards, we need certain functions that they cannot offer.

• Publicado el 22/10/2019
Tyler H.
Director of Digital Marketing
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/9/2019

"Subpar marketing automation software, not for beginners"

Comentarios: I have been using this internally to send out newsletters and promotional emails. I also use this for my clients who send out emails to their contacts.

Puntos a favor: The reporting functionality provides good data and once you understand the flow its easy to send emails.

Contras: There is a learning curve to understanding how to set up and send emails. It's also hard to manage email contacts. This doesn't use customer lists like most other automation platforms but it uses tags tied to a contact. This can make it difficult to manage if you have multiple types of tags.

• Publicado el 30/9/2019
Daniel S.
Head of technical support
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/9/2019

"Well thought out and executed CRM"

Comentarios: Having a central place for all of our information, and the ability to tag people automatically has saved lots of time and definitely increased or ability to connect with clients and sell. Using the automated email campaigns and sequences to offer automated free trials as opposed to having to manually send out emails has been a lifesaver.

Puntos a favor: The customization options are nearly endless. The embeddable forms, that can trigger tags, which can trigger sequences such as email campaigns, have saved us hours of formerly manual work every day. The campaign builder is incredibly deep and robust, allowing for anything you can imagine. The thought given to different ways to do nearly everything is great. They have a /Tellus page and are responsive to suggestions. I recently mentioned on the that when adding a contact, the email field should automatically trim whitespace from each end, because when copying and pasting it often have an error. Within 2 weeks, that change had been implemented. The import from CSV file options are very robust. Lots of third party integrations, and a robust API. Very helpful community for questions with actual developers there.

Contras: The search is a little clunky. It's great if you're searching name, phone number or email address, but to search anything else like custom fields requires going to a separate page and finding that field. Would be great if there was an option to "search all the things", or to add custom fields to the default search. Not really their fault, but because we sell products in both Canada and the US in 2 different currencies, we're unable to use their ordering forms. When you leave it idle, rather than timing out gracefully, you lose any unsaved info. I know that's more of a "my workflow, why the hell aren't you saving your work" issue, but it's still annoying. Campaign builder doesn't work in Firefox, so I'm forced to use Chrome for that...

• Publicado el 20/9/2019
Crystal Y.
Wedding Officiant
Grupos de reflexión, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 18/5/2019

"Porsche of CRM's"

Comentarios: They've been super supportive and helpful. Whenever I've had problems understanding anything, even when my mother passed on, they were very allowing and there for me. The people in chat and in customer support are always always patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I talk with them often! I can't say enough how helpful they are.

Puntos a favor: I wish I knew how to use all of it. There's always a new function that it can do to save me time. Since I don't have a team, Keap is like my own secretary, streamlining functions.

Contras: It takes so long to set up. The look of emails is very flat and uninteresting. Word processing in the individual letters I send out takes forever. It's definitely not a great place to write letters.

• Publicado el 18/5/2019
Andron O.
Marketing manager
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 1/3/2019

"Powerful and flexible engine for a tech-savvy business"

Comentarios: Infusionsoft by Keap (AKA the "classic Infusionsoft") has been on top of the small business automation marketplace for years, and for good reason. In the right hands, it's a perfect marriage of automation + CRM. Its strengths are best-in-class, and it is refreshingly light on gimmick features that claim to fulfill a business need without offering real capability. That said, there are some noteworthy holes in functionality. Caveat: the power comes with a substantial learning curve, and you *do* need to learn the software well to use it effectively. Campaign builder has many quirks, there are multiple ways to accomplish any result, and the number of settings is astonishing. Infusionsoft's own (paid + mandatory) onboarding at the time we started using it was insufficient. Fortunately, its history means there are many good Certified Partners and tons of free blogs, videos, and other resources to guide your implementation. I recommend having at least one person on your team who can take on the role of Infusionsoft expert and take responsibility for configuring, organizing, and maintaining the app. For a solopreneur whose time is better spent doing the business, or a small organization that's just beginning to figure out its digital processes, IS is likely to be too overpowered and cumbersome. (FWIW, we started with IS too early ourselves. We've grown into it and are now very happy, but the first couple years were frustrating.)

Puntos a favor: The campaign builder is an unmatched canvas for automating almost any business process imaginable. It doesn't restrict you to a single workflow paradigm, so you have the freedom to design systems to match your business AND organize them how you want. I love the options of using tags, custom fields, notes, and API goals for storing data on the contact record, segmenting contacts, or automating based on that info/event. Plus, all of this feeds a reporting system that can track any aspect of a business's growth and health (with some configuration). The extensive API and HTTP post automation supercharge all of this with custom development or addon tools. The new responsive email builder is extremely user-friendly, and has a nice assortment of premade templates, as well as letting you build a library of your own custom templates. Lastly, the Infusionsoft community is deep and extremely knowledgeable. Practically any question you have, you can find an answer to. Infusionsoft's own support is solid and generally satisfactory, but the breadth of experience available from other users is an incredible resource.

Contras: Over the past year, a lot of development resources were directed toward the creation of the new, entry-level Keap product, so Infusionsoft has gotten a bit dusty. Reportedly this has changed now that Keap is launched, and Infusionsoft development is once again getting its fair share of attention. This means, however, that there are a number of modern marketing functions that IS cannot handle natively. Examples are Facebook custom audience syncing, SMS messaging, website event tracking (unlike Drip, for instance, there is no JavaScript API that can be used to trigger automations inside IS as a result of a contact's activity on a webpage). Web forms and order forms are dated. Tracking online orders made through 3rd party shopping carts is complicated and frustrating. Reporting, though *immensely* capable, is hampered by the lack of built-in charts or graphs. Stripe is not natively supported as a payment processor. At some point, it becomes essential to start using "satellite" helper tools, like PlusThis or MyFusionHelper, to address some of Infusionsoft's shortcomings, manage data more effectively, build graphic reports, or create custom automations. This adds to the baseline cost.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 1/3/2019
Leslie H.
  • Publicado el 10/1/2019

"Gave me my life back"

Comentarios: It was worth all the time and effort it took to set up. I've generated over a million dollars as a stay at home mom of seven children thanks to Infusionsoft and the power of automation. Now I make good money while I tend to my family. I set my own hours. I love what I do. With my campaigns in place, I can build an email, send a broadcast, and watch the system do the rest while I go enjoy my life. Thank you!

Puntos a favor: There are so many ways to engage my subscribers. I use what works for me. I know I'm not using all the features, but it's nice to know there is no limit to all the ways I can increase my revenue. I've just made it a practice to try a feature, fine tune it, and then integrate another feature... and my income grows. Super powerful! And because Infusionsoft has established itself so well in the marketplace, there are so many partner apps available across so many different kinds of platforms, which help me understand, reach, and serve my audience even better.

Contras: I am not a fan of the new landing pages. I think they're supposed to be a friendlier interface but instead they feel more limiting. I am also disappointed in the quality of tech support, especially chat. I can't fault the employees - I've spent thousands of hours in the software over the last 10 years, so most of the time it feels like I have to wait for them to catch up to what I know before I can finally get an answer to my question. Phone support is usually better. I also wish I could go into my Email Builder (Previously Sent) and more quickly find an old email from which to build a new one. It takes too long to load the visual thumbnails, and the search option never works. It appears to only search previous emails whose thumbnails have already loaded. All the others seem to be ignored. OH! My biggest peeve is with chat support. It's maddening how long it takes for the rep to get underway. "Hi, thank you for contacting Infusionsoft Support today. My name is ___. I hope you're doing well today." I don't have time to be chatty, so I go straight to the question. I wait for a reply, but then they greet me again. If I'm feeling patient I'll greet them back. If not, I'll ask the question again. I wait for a reply, and they tell me something like they'll do their best to assist me. I wait for an answer, and then they repeat my question and ask if that's right. PLEASE teach the rep to REFLECT the customer's chattiness. If I'm being brief, be brief. If I'm chatty, be chatty.

• Publicado el 10/1/2019
Matt L.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 28/12/2018

"Diverge Performance Therapy Review"

Comentarios: The biggest problems Infusionsoft has solved for me has been easily tracking and managing all new leads coming into my business, as well as giving me an easy way to stay in touch with and market to everyone on my email list. It's also allowed me to build out nurture systems to automatically send out emails and communications to new leads who haven't quite made the decision to book with me. The best part is all of this is working for me 24/7 behind the scenes without any work on my part now, so it allows me to focus my time on growing my business and working with my clients.

Puntos a favor: Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business. As a one man show currently running a cash based physical therapy practice, the biggest struggle I had prior to Infusionsoft was organizing and tracking all of my new leads, and implementing an easily trackable and repeated follow-up system. With Infusionsoft, I'm now able to tag and track every single lead that inquires about my services from the initial touch point all the way up to becoming a paying client. It's taken the stress out of managing new leads and follow-ups and has given me the freedom to focus on my clients. Not only that, but I've also been able to create campaigns that target patients after they're done working with me in addition to easily sending out broadcast emails weekly, which allows me to easily stay in touch with all the people that I've worked with. This helps me to stay top of mind so that when something does pop-up, or a friend of theirs has a need, I'm the first person they think of. In short. Infusionsoft has been invaluable for the growth of my business and I'd highly recommend it to any small business who is serious about growing.

Contras: The only con to speak of would be the learning curve. Luckily, I had some professional training to start my Infusionsoft experience, otherwise learning the ins and outs of the system would have been a little overwhelming. That said, it's completely worth investing the time to learn because once you've learned the system, it makes the day to day operations of running your business SO much easier.

por Infusionsoft el 4/1/2019

Hi Matt,

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a detailed review on Capterra! We appreciate your input and the high marks!

Cheers,