15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Avionté

Avionte ofrece una solución moderna con funcionalidad integral y diseñada para personal administrativo, industrias livianas, TI y profesionales.

Descubre más sobre Avionté

I think they work with a variety of vendors that integrate well into the tool and hope they add a few more in the future.

Puntos en contra:

Some minor features that seem obvious to us are missing.

Valoraciones de Avionté

3,8
Relación calidad-precio
3,7

Probabilidad de recomendación

Avionté tiene una valoración global de 4,0 estrellas sobre 5 según las 164 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Avionté?

Filtrar opiniones (164)

Cynthia
Cynthia
Corporate Trainer/ Regional Manager / Professional Placement Recruiter en EE. UU.

We chose Avionte as our ATS supplier

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Avionte has given us the opportunity to reduce the operations workload for our staffing coordinators.
We are now streamlined and almost completely paperless.

The system is very user friendly as we have several integrations making the day to day workload much easier for the staffing coordinators. Some of these integrations include the criminal background check and E-Verify. The E-documents also save the coordinators from completing unnecessary paperwork which is done all electronic.

Puntos en contra:

How jobs are posted from the job orders out to job boards.

Emerson
Owner en México
Empleo y contratación, Trabajador autónomo

Good but prohibitively expensive for 1-person shop

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I'm moving on to another platform, since I can't afford the 2-user minimum

Good functionality, responsive customer support, good LinkedIn integration

Puntos en contra:

Cost, and they took suggestions but rarely implemented them

Misty
Human Resources Administrator en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 501-1.000 empleados

Just Enough to Get By

3,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall the software allows us to manage our day to day operations, it definitely has areas of improvement that need to be made that have been overlooked as developers think forward and focus on new developments and projects and seem to forget about old system improvements. The ACA companion app is a perfect example of this, they rushed to get it out, now it gets little to no attention leaving our company and only a handful of others scrambling to manually code our 1095's. Its wonderful this works for other clients flawlessly (So we have been told) but for us its been a headache since the launch and we were told no further developments would be made as the team focused on new ventures. (so basically what I heard was because only your company and a few others have this issue its not really important to us).
The software is a good BASIC end to end solution but could definitely do a lot to streamline processes for all of its clients.

Avionte allowed my company to move out of paper applications into the digital age, some of its integrations have been helpful and it has helped us in managing overall employment compliance. I like that it does provide even though flawed an end to end solution for our staffing firm

Puntos en contra:

-Employee documents can be a mess when the employee is longstanding or has had multiple jobs -There is no way to flag an individual who receives an MSO so that if they leave and return benefits is immediately aware -ACA tracking, enrollments, & Deductions 2 separate modules... previous software has auto tracked ACA eligibility because FT/PT status is designated at the assignment level. We have people who work short term PT jobs that then may go on to work a full time job and are genuinely eligible to receive benefits. To date we have not found a method to measure an individual for edibility before the 90 day window. -Unemployment Module- completely barebones, only 2 reports exist when this type of reporting is crucial to business operations. It attaches unemployment to whatever the employees current branch is instead of to the assignment to which the claim was filed, and there is no report or log to show activity on unemployment's. There is a log that shows when the claim is open or closed but no detail as to why, and no initial open date. For performance metrics it is critical to see activity on the claims. It would be nice to see reporting similar to the sales metrics reporting. There is no training or help in understanding how Avionte intended this module to be used. - Help Center a whole bunch of articles that you have to ask your question very carefully and did through several articles to get to your answer. -Finally the system feels Antiquated to other systems

Jeanette
Jeanette
VP Operations & Marketing en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados

Avionte - The good, bad and ugly

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall we've had a pretty good experience, outside of the numerous issues we had with implementation and set up.

I like that everything can be managed in one platform. All employee management, job management, backgrounds, payroll, and time management is taken care of in one platform.

Puntos en contra:

It is not the easiest to understand and manage certain things in the back office - where our payroll is processed. We've have quite a few issues with setting up and managing PTO time, as well as some customizations we've needed. But the customer support is excellent. I think training materials can be better.

Rosa
Dir of Finance en EE. UU.

Comparable to leading competitors

4,0 hace 5 años

It seems like they improved on some of our issues with Bullhorn - pipelining was completely new to us but makes sense to track and we've found it very useful. Also, they are open to feature requests and actually address them or provide alternatives - makes you feel heard.

Puntos en contra:

Some minor features that seem obvious to us are missing.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Not recommended for highly specialized 3rd party recruiting

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I think Avionte is an okay product for corporate recruiting or recruiting in light industrial and clearical fields. It is not the best for highly specialized 3rd party recruiting. We have many work arounds to be able to use the software to do our jobs.

Easy to use and understand. Mirrors a Microsoft Outlook view with trees and drop downs. After many customizations, it is easy to implement your workflow. It's good to be able to have both front and back office functionality in the same platform. Good reporting capabilities.

Puntos en contra:

Avionte is below average for the cost. They have been working on a web-based platform for years but it is still not fully functional - therefore you must work simultaneously in a server & web platform. Outdated software and slow customer support. Always being nickel & dimed for customizations to improve usability.

Corey
Sr System Analyst en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados

Decent System -- Support is terrible

4,0 hace 8 meses

There are a lot of reports available out of the box and the overall system is somewhat customizable.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest issue with the platform is a lack of timely support post implementation. It's actually forced us to replatform. You have to submit a ticket via thier support desk, but then if you want someone to actually look at it in a reasonable timeframe you have to call in to the desk. Over the last few months tickets go days to weeks without updates, even after escalations.

Samantha
Staffing Manager en EE. UU.

Overall a great product!

4,0 hace 5 años

I really like how everything is set up on the front end and how easy it is to access information. I love the amount of reports and their accessibility.

Puntos en contra:

I would say the one thing I have an issue with is not being able to see employee/candidates or customers that are coded under a different "branch" unless I have that specific branch chosen under branch settings. The main time I have an issue with this is when I am working on an order, let's say if an applicant from branch "A" applies to a job within my branch, "B" then I would not know unless I have branch "A" chosen in settings. I try to stay within my branch because our company as a whole has 1000's of applicants and a large amount of work orders so if I have all branches available in my settings it bogs down my screen and slows me down on getting the information I need solely for my branch.

William
William
Controller en EE. UU.

Avionte

4,0 hace 5 años

We are able to access the software anywhere there is an internet connection. In addition, the software features a full billing, payroll and tax functionality in addition to their front office. Finally, the payroll tax software is excellent. This is very important since we operate in a state with city and school district taxes.

Puntos en contra:

The current version does not work well on cell phones and tablets. A new version coming out in July will resolve this issue.

Rupinder
Cashier Head en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados

Really handy tool

5,0 hace 2 meses

It tracks the time of employees by easily connecting to the clock in-out machine. Also easy to use by management as well as employees.

Puntos en contra:

Not often but once had a scenario for not being updated due to network issues. Otherwise, overall it is best software tool.

Jay
President en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Attractive UI, but that is as good as it gets. Far better products for the money.

2,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Compas is a product that would be well suited for novice software users that are just looking for a place to store resumes, email, track jobs, etc.

Quick data migration got us up and running quickly. Compas has a pretty UI (user interface). They address product and user issues quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Lots of clicks, wonky search, relatively easy to configure, support has been lacking, despite their eagerness to help resolve issues. We often find out that the system is incapable of meeting our requests/needs. Calendar in the system is significantly lacking. Not all fields in the database are searchable. Configuring search in the system is not easy and we find that even the vernacular is not consistent across all "modules" or "sections" in the database. As an example, to search contacts within a radius you search on the term "address", while in the applicant the term is "location". When entering data you can't add a state until you have a country entered, but you are asked to put in the state before the country, so you have to click down, then back up to populate the state. They don't integrate their job application portal with careerbuilder, so applicants on careerbuilder don't enter Compas directly, so lots of manual entry or lots of applicant emails, unless you drive applicants away from the career site (careerbuilder) to your job application page on your website. That said, applications drop significantly when you direct them away from the career site.

Janell
Director of Corporate Services en EE. UU.

Disappointed

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I thought the Avionte advanced search and Auto Match features would revolutionize my team's ability to search. As it is working right now it is not doing that all... for new data since our June conversion it seems to be ok but I can't find the people I need that converted from our old system. CONNECT was a great experience but the Q&As made me feel like a bouncing ball - ask one person, they don't know, ask another person, they don't know, ask someone else, maybe they have a suggestion, find the right person and they have no idea what the answer is and no suggestions on what to do. I feel as if Avionte grew too quickly and find themselves unable to support the new companies who came on board. The Knowledge Base and Avi the owl are all well and good but I feel like our training was lacking. And if I don't know a feature even exists - Group Searching Options - how do I know to find a Knowledge Base article on them. Support is good IF you get lucky and get someone who knows something about your problem; otherwise we're on our own and that's not a good feeling.

We're still using the Core App and what i like most is that all of the information I need is on one screen. Everything is easy to find and the system is responsive.

Puntos en contra:

The service and support are awful. We are 2+ months post conversion and still don't have ACA reporting capabilities. We are unable to use the Web Modules because our data is so out of whack (it's supposed to be a mirror image of the Core App right? it's not at all) and our rep. She does't return calls or emails even from our company VP. I attended CONNECT and thought I had gotten good answers to some lingering questions about reporting and searching but the instruction doesn't seem to work when applied within my system (bad data conversion maybe?).

Andrew
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Not an all-in-one solution

3,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall, software programs are generally only as good as the work flow processes that are put in place around them, and our organization is not good at establishing consistent processes.

When self-hosting, there is a lot of customization you can do, allowing quick access to data. Also, works great as an applicant tracker.

Puntos en contra:

Because the software is built around recruiting and billing, there are numerous features very well suited in the areas. However, their are other functions within a staffing company that the software is not built to handle. For example, when being sold the software, one of the selling features was I9 compliance and management. Unfortunately, this has never been a reality. Now, if we want to get I9 compliance capabilities, we have to contract (at an additional cost) with an Avionte partner. Not what we were led to believe during the sales pitch.

Taylor
Recruiter en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Effective and efficient software for recruiting

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Because of Avionte's many functions, it took time and training to become fluent within it, but today I could not do my job without it!

All of my candidates are centrally located and relatively easy to look up and contact. It can handle many of the duties of staffing from recruiting to payroll to billing and more. Very versatile and expansive.

Puntos en contra:

The advanced searches can be a little tricky to figure out. I feel that the search setups could be more intuitive.

Respuesta de Avionté

hace 5 años

Taylor, Thank you for taking the time to post a review and share your feedback. We hope that you'll find the new search capabilities in BOLD more intuitive. Feel free to reach out to your Account Exec if you want to take a look! Great software depends on the ease of use, so we always want to improve upon that experience. Thanks for being an Avionte customer!

Lauren
Lead Staffing Manager en EE. UU.

Comprehensive Staffing Software

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overally, we've really enjoyed using the software. Our SAE, Aaron, is incredibly helpful whenever we have a problem or question. Avionte allows us to do so many different functions, both front office and back office, and is very comprehensive.

I enjoy having multiple functionalities with the software through the core application and the web based modules. The system is very detailed and thorough, allowing the user to do anything you could possibly need. The portals for our employees and clients are very helpful and user friendly, allowing for quick and easy actions.

Puntos en contra:

The limitations of the web based modules can be frustrating at times, since it doesn't have full functionality yet.

Cory
Human Resources en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Not as advertised - Costly mistake

2,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Don't do it. There are better services out there. Do your research and get something else.

There are individual aspect that I like about Avionte, but once you try to use it as a system, it's not productive.

Puntos en contra:

There is ZERO work flow. Clunky and takes forever to navigate the system. There is no way to track your advertising sources. Impossible to track which ad a person applies to, can't see employee trades and have to pay for upgrades to be able to see them. The search functions are straight from 2007 and all you ever hear is that they will improve with Arrow, which is their new platform... I use Arrow, it's not good. Way behind the times on their software and functions. Service is TERRIBLE! The payroll function is alright, but not great. The HRIS function... no one at Avionte knows how it works, not good.

Justin
Regional Manager en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Decent but out of date

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Easy to learn. No issues with most aspects. Just overall very dated. We will see what Avionte Bold has to offer.

It has a simple interface that ever your most technologically ill-equipped employee can work through.

Puntos en contra:

My company uses Avionte Classic and it is a very dated platform. They are coming out with Avionte Bold so we will see how that works, but Bold is a long time coming. The current interface is a 2007-2010 structure that takes me back to playing Duck Hunter in my parents basement as a pre-teen in 2001.

Brianna
Manager - Payroll & Recruiters en EE. UU.

Highly Recommended

4,0 hace 5 años

We use Avionte for both front and back office purposes. It is very user friendly and holds all the information that we need to do our daily business. Also, the reporting that Avionte is able to complete is awesome, I use reports daily to track our recruiters and the employees.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the function capabilities that we would like to see is a back button and switching from screen to screen. Also, sometimes the ticket system takes a long time.

Dawn
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Horrible technical support and customer service

1,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I spend a lot of time submitting support tickets that never seem to get resolved.

The ability for applicants to apply online

Puntos en contra:

The fact that they can not seem to fix the online application to work properly which is what I liked the most. Several support tickets currently open and some of them are 2 years old and the issues s have still not been resolved. Ridiculous!!!

Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados

Avionte Software

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I use it constantly in my duties as a recruiter to track entire onboarding history and payments.

Good range of options to track candidate and employee history. Also stores all client information including invoices and payments. Very easy to navigate software and offers a wide range of functions.

Puntos en contra:

More options to use email templates. Have found this difficult to use and find myself not sending emails directly through the software.

Mark
DBA en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

I've been happily administering and supporting our Avionte installation for 6+ years.

4,0 hace 6 años

The way it integrates with other software (timeclocks, testing, background checks, green shades, job boards, etc). I like the way aero is shaping up.

Puntos en contra:

Since going from self hosted to hosted we can't self-deploy advanced queries / reporting services reports / DRM's / counters. Tracking down printing or performance issues takes a long time going through the support ticket system.

First Software for Us, Great Decision

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have been able to streamline many processes and reduce accounting staff, while making it easier for our front line staff to track applicants and assign them to our customers.

Customization. Full front and back office integration, everything in one place.

Puntos en contra:

Interface and back office setup can be clumsy. Admin rights should be easier to administer to users. Ability to customize reports would be great.

Sara
Marketing Coordinator en EE. UU.

Frustrating

3,0 hace 6 años

It depends on which software you're referring to - Avionte or Aero. Aero's ability to offer a mobile optimized online application is nice, while Avionte's available features within the online application are better.

Puntos en contra:

Again, it depends on which software platform we're speaking on. With the vast majority of our business being temp staffing, Aero is far from functional for our business needs. We've found bugs along in testing the platform before rolling it out to our Direct Hire staff - some of which have been fixed since discovering them, others won't be fixed for a while. Avionte's functionality is much better for temp staffing, but leaves a lot to be desired in its ability to keep up with the changes in the technological landscape (i.e. mobile optimized Applicant or Employee portal, functionality for internal staff on mobile or tablet devices, etc...)

June
Talent Director en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 2-10 empleados

Great basic ATS/CRM

4,0 hace 7 años

Easy to use, teach, and learn. Most people I taught could use it pretty well within a day for basic functions. A lot of reports can be exported easily to Excel and other formats.

Puntos en contra:

Reporting is not robust and there is a fee to add any additional reports. Search function is not intuitive for a lot of users.

ely
Training and Compliance Coordinator en EE. UU.

Avionte Review

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: we have Avionte as our primary software so we use this daily. Avionte has great hidden features that we find every day which is awesome.

easy to find your candidates easy to upload documents easy to enter in applicants

Puntos en contra:

hard to pull accurate reports documents that are uploaded can easily be deleted