15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre RetailEdge

Software de POS asequible y potente; sistemas integrados de punto de venta y software de gestión de inventario para negocios minoristas.

Descubre más sobre RetailEdge

Simple, easy to use, just play with the program for a while and you will get it.

Puntos en contra:

Using the report drop down boxes. I have to bring up sales 3 times before I get to the list I need.

Valoraciones de RetailEdge

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

RetailEdge tiene una valoración global de 4,8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 175 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado RetailEdge?

Filtrar opiniones (175)

Eric
Eric
General Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista
Fuente de la opinión

We have been using RE since 2007 and have been very happy overall.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It's an effective way for us to manage our inventory and reports with out a high cost. I do wish there were a userface update to be more "modern" and the ability to look up customers who haven't been here since, say, 2015. More in depth reporting can be beneficial as well.

The affordability is nice, compared to others that I've shopped around for. We purchased our setup in 2007 and we have since added to it, and have a total of three key FOB's (2 machines, 1 backup) for our business. I can operate the system in my sleep because I'm familiar w/ it, which makes it very hard to consider changing to another system. After digging into the features I was looking for, I found that with a modest purchase, RE can do everything that I want and need it to do.

Puntos en contra:

I have asked for some features over the years that seem simple and would be useful for the wide variety of customers as well. However, I think my biggest dislike is the inability to get a beep when a negative item is scanned and we're not looking at the screen. Example: We sell canned cat foods, and often times, we sell 24-72 of them at a time. Most of these cans have to be scanned at least once. Errors happen, and if our inventory is off or the items have arrived before being put in, there will be a negative. If you aren't looking at the screen, you'll simply not see the "are you sure" notification, which another scan of a can hits "ok" We have trained ourself for the most part, but it would still be nice to have an alert.

Kaitlyn

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Retail Edge is great for my business!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great helping set up the software, training me on how to enter inventory and use it for everyday use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was also great along the way answering all my questions and helped us order our gift cards, which we love! The technical support team has been amazing and is always eager to help! They even find problems before you do. Everyone I have come in contact with has been friendly and helpful. I can't say enough great things about this software and how amazing it has been for my retail store. I implemented Retail Edge from day 1 and I am so happy I did! Especially with the pandemic. If I did not have the seamless integrated with Shopify, I can't say I would still be open today. That really saved me and kept customers thinking about my store! I can't say enough good things about Retail Edge!!

Retail Edge is so easy to use! The checkout process is straightforward and hard to make a mistake. The integration with Shopify is great for my business because I have the same inventory instore and online. The reporting is amazing to help analyze my business. The gift cards Retail Edge offers are nice to offer to customers and easy to use when checking out. The purchase order section is great for retail because you can easily see what hasn't come in and what you should cancel. I also like that the Retail Edge team is constantly updating the software and staying up to date so you don't have to. I have used most features that Retail Edge offers and I love most of them!

Puntos en contra:

I love so much about this software but if I had to change anything it would be to make the security feature easier to use. I want to be able to lock the sales manager so employees can not see how much money is made, which you can do, but every time I lock it, I mess something else up. Also, one thing I have run into with the online integration is when people buy gift cards in store and want to use them online and vice versa. If there was some way to make gift cards able to use both instore and online, that would be awesome! So, just making those things easier would be so helpful and make this software perfect for my business!

Jonathon
OWNER en EE. UU.
Tabaco, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

retail edge!

1,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: using it for over two years and I regret buying 52 times a year. gold member , waist of money, I wish they would listen to their costumers business needs when they do an update.

nothing at all , this is a waist of TIME and money.

Puntos en contra:

I just have cons time consuming , even when utilize excel to reduce time editing, adding and editing inventory, this is not for a small business ,on the other hand absolutely horrible for large business with large inventory if you have a small inventory business i.e. less than 500 items, this software is okay !!!

hace 2 años

Jonathon, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are sorry you had a frustrating experience. We understand the Gold Support plan may not be the right fit for everyone, so we removed you from the it and refunded you for the month of January. We have reached out to you several times to set up a one-on-one remote training session with one of our sales staff. Please email us at sales@retailedge.com or give us a call. We hope to resolve these issues with you and meet your expectations. -RetailEdge

Becci

Retail Edge is Great!

5,0 hace 3 meses

The ease of use and support. The customer service is friendly and easy to understand and follow.

Puntos en contra:

Wish the support was 24 hours. It would be nice to be able to call support at any hour, but we make it work by scheduling tech stuff early in the day since we are in the west.

Dale
Managing Director en Trinidad y Tobago

Excellent Product

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Oh! This has been a great experience for managing inventory and for processing sales in a professional manner. Both for the customer and cashier's experience.

I like that I have the option of Free email tech support and that updates are reasonably priced via the bronze package. The replies are always courteous and helpful. Plus, I know that I have the paid one off tech support service which I used once due to the urgency of the issue. I can't complain about the actual software because I am extremely satisfied.

Puntos en contra:

I wish that I could refund a store credit via cash instead of only being able to apply it to an invoice. Sometimes, I need to refund a customer their store credit and I have to do lots of work arounds. It would be nicer to have a totally revamped discount system. I find creating promotions and renewing them tedious. The options are adequate, but the interface is not user-friendly for regular changes... it just needs to be an easier faster process for the person inputting the promotions. Again, possibly a total revamp instead of updates. Maybe an up-loadable spread sheet would be an option as there are sometimes so many items to create promotions for that my ability to create promotions becomes frustrating.

Sara
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Feature Rich, Robust & Easy to Use Store Management Software

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: In investigating RE, I emailed the company many, many times. I always got a prompt, complete reply that covered all of my concerns. They were patient and helped me transfer data twice, as the new computer crashed and had to be repaired, then the software reinstalled. In refining the program for my vitamin shop, they have been helpful every step of the way, often offering solutions from their own experience using RE.

-soft learning curve -excellent reports -feature rich -extreme value for the price - wicked awesome support -easy to update inventory

Puntos en contra:

- minor tweaks that may well be built in later- just getting used to another system, nothing really against RE

MELISSA
Owner en Canadá
Impresión, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great system especially if you're internet is not stable

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It works well with our current system.

We chose this software because we didn't have to pay a monthly fee (except for support). We liked that the inventory and reports are all included.

Puntos en contra:

The software was a little confusing in the beginning. It's expensive to get new workstations but it pays for itself eventually when you use it for a longer amount of time.

hace 5 años

Hi Melissa, great feedback! We aim to keep your cost of ownership low with reasonable prices and little to no monthly fees so more money stays in your pocket. :) Thanks again! -Kayla

Psychi
Chief Opperations Officer en Barbados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Perfect for businesses big or small

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Super easy to use and worth every cent.

Retail Edge is easy to use and support in on the system in the Help tab.A help tab that actually answers your questions and videos to make it easy to understand.

Puntos en contra:

I have no complaints, Retail Edge works perfect in all areas of the business.InventorySales ReportsPOSSo many options for sales.

Lloyd
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Newbie to the POS world

5,0 el año pasado

I like that this software is relatively inexpensive for the robust features that are provided. The customer support has been fantastic, and once the system is in place it is simple to add additional workstations as my business grows.

Puntos en contra:

I don't really have anything to compare to this system. This is our first jump into a POS system. It has been a lot of work to get up and running since we are building our item and customer database from scratch. But, we are already seeing the benefit of having an automated system that is tracking our sales by item and customer.

Martin

First Review

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Easy to use, helpful to manage inventory.

Puntos en contra:

It takes some time to adjust to hot buttons. Wish there were a couple of more colors to choose from

Melissa
Beauty Supply Distributor en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, Trabajador autónomo

RetailEdge is Essential!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: RetailEdge has been pretty flawless for me, and the rare occasions I've needed assistance, I was taken care of promptly by their team. Everyone has been very professional, and I've never felt "rushed" off the phone when needed support. They take their time, explain things thoroughly, and are kind in the process.

I love how easy it is to navigate, and customize different reports. It's great to be able to really "drill down" into the inventory and get all sorts of useful data on products. This has been a HUGE help in determining which items to stock more of, and which ones to let go. It really streamlines my inventory! I also love to customize the setup for multiple users, so not every employee has access to all the features. There's nothing it can't do so far!

Puntos en contra:

I'm having trouble thinking of anything I really don't like... The one thing I wish it did, is have the ability to attach a "time-sensitive" note for individual customers. Similar to the "note" that pops up when selecting a customer account, I wish there was a feature that could let me know when their professional license expires (or is getting close to expiring), so I would be automatically prompted to ask for their updated copy.

hace 5 años

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! With regards to a time-sensitive pop up, we have had customers ask for this type of feature in the past and there are scripts that can be run that will allow you to do this. To make sure we address your concerns fully, we will be reaching out to you via email shortly. Thanks again!

Shana
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Smokey Shay’s review

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have had nothing but positive interactions with the customer service department of retail edge everything has been incredibly smooth and very easy to use

The register system is user-friendly and easy to teach new employees to use, if and when we ever have a problem retail edge customer service is very easy to use and they solve all problems in about 30 minutes or less… But problems are few and far between over the last 10 years of using this system

Puntos en contra:

The only issue I have had over the last 10 years as if an employee accidentally deletes a listing with the barcode still in the listing retail edge remembers that barcode and we do have an issue with having the “this item has been deleted” error message... I have found an easy work around by putting the barcode into the stock number field so that this error message does not happen

Curtis

Review from Scissor Sweep Vinyl

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The software is great, but the people at High Meadow are first class!

We own the software and the data we collect. I have never cared for 'cloud' providers who if you stop paying or move to another service, you lose access to data from your customers.The amount of tie that you guys have committed to the Shopify Integration. It is as easy as can be. thanks for the effort so I didn't have to learn myself.

Puntos en contra:

I would love to be able to recover credit card processing fees through a 'loss of cash discount' or something like that.Every vender and government agency I deal with charges me their processing fees, why can't I do the same through RetailEdge?

el año pasado

Hi Curtis, We do have a cash discount/cc surcharge suggestion in the programming list and is of high priority. Thank you so much for your review!

joshua

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Don't spend too much on your POS!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Customer service is great. I am very happy. I would recommend to others (and have)

I loved the price. But I did a lot of research before I bought. It took me months to decide. I loved that I could use my own hardware. It really does it all. The price compared to other companies is 50-70% lower with more features and no annual fees if you don't want the latest version. Room for expansion is awesome. Adding another terminal does not cost an arm and a leg with other products. To have a non-web based POS software that does it all for this price is amazing.

Puntos en contra:

When you first buy it you don't get full use of the software until you talk to a rep. It would be nice just to have a license key.

Christina
Founding Partner / General Manager en Canadá
Fuente de la opinión

New to the retail environment, starting your own brick & mortar store.... this software is for you!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: This software gives us great reporting features and allows us to fully understand our growing business on daily, weekly and monthly basis. The ability to do back-office work on the main database without extra licenses is also a plus. Inventory management is second to none compared to other software we have seen.

As we continue to expand and grow our new business, we are amazed at all the functionality that this software has built in right out of the box. There have been several instances were we have decided to add a new twist to how we run the store, and as we search the Retail Edge manual, there it is! (Example : Gift Cards) This software has every possible option we want, even ones we haven't thought of using yet. We love that all the functionality you need is included in the price, no extra expensive modules to add after the fact. The mobile apps for sales updates are also very much appreciated.

Puntos en contra:

If there was one thing we could say in the negative (and that is really hard to do), we wish the "operating screens" were a little more fancy in layout and color selection. Maybe an option to customize the screens with some custom colors and a logo here and there. We know that is hard to do and still insure that the software runs on almost every piece of hardware that various customers own, so we will give Retail Edge a pass on that.

Jen
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Retail Edge gives us all we need and more!

5,0 hace 4 años

The reports available are wonderful. I like that I can create/customize the reports I use most frequently and save them as "memorized reports" and name them as we see fit. The setup was pretty easy overall and the customer service since then has been great. Low monthly fees, or fees based upon your needs is a bonus. User friendly on the front end and staff tends to learn quickly. The deeper you get into the system and use the features available the more you see it offers. The Demo/Training mode available is fantastic!

Puntos en contra:

We have used Retail Edge about 2 years and just added another terminal at a new location. We are learning how to make sure each user can only see their specific data unless given security rights to see both/all locations. I feel there are a few reports that still show all locations data even though based on their user "rights" they should have limited visibility. Maybe I missed a step during setup? Overall; very happy, just completed cashier training at the new location, and looking forward to what we can do now.

Vanessa

Fits my Business

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great! My questions get answered. The support is intelligent and patient. The system works. We've had a few hiccups but they usually are user error and we figure it out quick enough. We use it every day and I recommend it to everyone.

Ease of use. Common sense. Intuitive. Clean. Tons of help available when I need it. Interest in improvements and ideas. Adaptable. Works without a lot of fussing. Very affordable!

Puntos en contra:

Reports don't always give me what I want. Big changes have to be done in excel and imported which I'm not comfortable doing. I'd like real time inventory update with online store. Sometimes island runs slow. There has to be a way to weed my email list so I can update regularly on mailchimp. I'd like loyalty dollars to post on their own.

Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Very easy to use and straight forward. Does everything I need for my store and more.

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: an well made-smooth checkout for my customers and employees.

Easy to use and easy to teach new employees. Adding inventory is fast as well as grabbing reports.

Puntos en contra:

Wish there was a Buy 1 Get 1 Feature for the discount. Feel like the customer information retention gets deleted after so long.

hace 6 años

David, Thanks for your review! We're so glad you like the ease of use and our comprehensive reporting features. We do have a Buy X for Y and get Z off feature! please click <a href="http://retailedge.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3420">Here</a> to go to our forums for a step-by-step tutorial on how to set it up. Give us a call if you have any questions! Regarding your customer information, nothing should be getting deleted since your data is local to your own computer. If you are concerned you're losing data please give Tech Support a call. <a href="http://retailedge.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3420">Here</a> http://retailedge.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3420 https://bit.ly/2LaYETu Text

Joshua
Guy in back room en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use and easy to set up.

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I was looking for a Point of Sale Software to run my sporting goods store and the reason I chose RetailEdge was because they were the only system that I found where I could just buy it outright and not get hit with all sorts of subscription fees. The other reason I chose them was because the data was mine and it was not sitting up on someone's cloud having who knows what analyze it and mining my information. The support team is knowledgable and has ben able to help me through the small issues that all seem to be related to Windows Updates messing up printers. All in all its a good program at a good price.

Easy to use tools and my data belongs to me. I don't have to be connected to access my data. I can work in an offline mode and then synch up later. The other big thing was credit card processing and I had a choice when it came to this unlike other companies where they only give you one option.

Gena
Fuente de la opinión

Has a lot of features and is a very good value for the money

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Great inventory control and helps me to decide how/what/how many to reorder.

Most tasks can be done on the keyboard. Using a mouse slows me down on completing a transaction and we don't have touch screens, so being able to use the keyboard and hot kets, etc, is SO helpful! I've used this program for about 15 years and it's a great product at a great value. Their service is good and you get to "know" the people at the company, even though they are based on the other side of the country from me.

Puntos en contra:

When looking at inventory, have to go to several different tabs to see 1) quantity in stock, 2) price that they last sold at and how many, etc. And quantity in stock is no longer a column that you can see at a glance on the inventory screen.

Nicole
Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

We have been using RE for a long time. It is perfect for a small retail business.

5,0 hace 6 años

It is easy to use and is awesome for managing inventory. The reporting functionality is very helpful for ordering and deciding what inventory should be discontinued or reordered. Great program for multiple locations as it is easy to see what inventory each store has so you can satisfy a customer right away with knowing we can transfer the item right away.

Puntos en contra:

Two things: I would like to see the loyalty dollar part of the program a little more user friendly. Most loyalty programs accumulate in real time vs. having to batch. The other thing is having to select a payment method for gift cards before scanning the card. It would be easier if you scanned the card before the payment screen.

Fuente de la opinión

You need this for small business.

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great support services. Always eager to help and knowledge staff.

Was able to import 120000 items from my old inventory to the new Retail Edge system. Daily sale quick and easy.

Puntos en contra:

Would like to have 2 open sales screens at one time while customers make up their minds on what they want.

Veronika
Manager Ashland en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Retail Edge is so easy to set up and use, and if I ever have a problem, the reps are super helpful!

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I can track my stock, issue Gift Certificates...thinking about it, we have 2 locations and we don't utilize a way to be able to track gift certificate sales over both registers. It would be nice to be able to accept our other location's GCs without having to go in and adjust the sales later. I don't know if that can be done or not.

I like the interface between Retail Edge and my credit card system. I don't have to enter the amount twice, which prevents errors in charge amounts.

Puntos en contra:

When an old record is deleted, sometimes you can't re-use the stock number or it warns of a duplicate entry. If I deleted it, it shouldn't be there at all!

Tom
guest services en EE. UU.
Museos e instituciones, 2-10 empleados

Technical support

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in technical support has been instrumental in our loyalty to Retail Edge. Ray returns calls promptly and has been able to not only answer our questions but facilitate our crossover to our new system in a friendly, efficient manner while adding to our knowledge of Retail Edge. This allows us to operate in a more efficient and profitable manner.

el año pasado

Hello Tom, We pride ourselves on knowledgeable, friendly, and prompt technical support you can trust. So we love hearing about the good work being done in Support and we will certainly pass along the kind words to Ray. Thanks so much!

Tom
President en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Best All Around POS System on the market!

5,0 el año pasado

Awesome Customer Support! They always listen and work to do their best to make sure the system works for you!

Puntos en contra:

As an IT Manager, the only thing missing is a way to automate the updates behind the scenes so our clerks do not have to do this manually.