15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Sobre Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Campaign Monitor es una herramienta de marketing por correo electrónico fácil de usar que permite a cada profesional de marketing enviar boletines de noticias hermosos y específicos.

Descubre más sobre Campaign Monitor by Marigold

It is fairly easy to use and integrates with Salesforce, which is why we chose it over Pardot when making an initial selection.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest problem that I've been having lately is trying to send a preview email to myself...it never seems to work on a Friday.

Valoraciones de Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Campaign Monitor by Marigold tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 495 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Campaign Monitor by Marigold?

Filtrar opiniones (495)

Guy
Guy
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great integrations for email marketing

4,0 hace 3 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Jorge Silvano
Operador en Argentina
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados

Muy bueno

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Muy buena

La nitidez ,el sonido el brillo y el color

Puntos en contra:

Ninguna todo bien no tiene ningun inconveniemte

Gina
Gina
Process Management Analyst en Alemania
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 10.000+ empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la opinión

A powerful but limited free version

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

We are still using a free version and we plan to buy a license to increase the number of emails with customized templates according to the market, this is what I like the most and I think that after purchasing a license we will increase our reach.

Puntos en contra:

This is a free version with some limitations regarding the number of emails we can send, we plan to purchase a license to improve our marketing development.

Casey
Product Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Good

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Here we have a lot of things to consider on both sides. Overall I would call it good as I did in the review title.

I like that Campaign Monitor has easy email templates with drag and drop graphics and stock photos, easy automation tools, and a good user experience in general. Analytics are thorough to me and I like paying a low subscription charge.

Puntos en contra:

First of all, I didn't like the way they conducted customer support. Can't call or even live chat. To me that says it's not a priority.On top of that they're missing some social media tools plus CRM and integrations. I don't consider it easy to customize. There's a free trial but it's limited.

Servicios individuales y familiares, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Do not recommend. Better Platforms for the price.

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: There are many platforms out there at a much lower cost that offer more robust features and functionality and that can be hooked up to Salesforce in a way that might not be as seamless but would be worth it.

Puntos en contra:

There are many limitations, from design to ability to customize the registration confirmation message (no modal???). Also, no way to tell the difference between hard bounces, which makes it impossible to automate deactivation of contacts in Salesforce.

Eugene
Eugene
CEO en Tailandia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

A bit too expensive and too slow updates

4,0 hace 4 meses

It is one of the first services that shows avatars of the subscribers, it was really nice to see your list with real human faces. The interface is pretty straightforward to use.

Puntos en contra:

The interface has been updated with an 8-year delay, so it was outdated for too long time. As well as I think the price is not justified by the features. There are much better options nowadays.

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

The Best Email Service Provider on the Market!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Campaign Monitor is wonderful. I recommend it enthusiastically to anyone looking for a full service, easy to use email platform.

Excellent customer service -- a human picks up the phone when you call and works with you to creatively solve problems, if you use the Premier tier. Dashboards and analytics are all intuitive and easy to use. Automation journeys are easy to build and update. Drag and drop templates are easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

I wish we could establish settings to automatically scrub emails after that were inactive over a certain period. These segments are already created automatically, but we have to export files and copy in email addresses to remove subscribers. I also wish it integrated with ZeroBounce, my preferred email deliverability tool. I also sometimes wish I could edit the HTML on particular sends.

Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great site for designing custom or template marketing emails

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are able to reach many people sending out our digital campaigns. With the A and B versions available in each campaign, we can learn what to add to our next campaign to get better click through rates.

Even though Campaign Monitor has email templates to use for designs I design custom emails outside the website and upload the html, which is easy enough to do and enables you to see a preview and edit it real time on the site. We also find the option to have a text only version of the email convenient. The site has its own inbox and spam testing on several clients so we know how our email will look in people's inboxes and this helps avoid email display problems as well as it ending up in a spam folder. The option to send out A and B versions of our email campaigns has been invaluable. We can see what works and what doesn't with each email campaign.

Puntos en contra:

I have nothing really negative to say about this software for what I use it for. When I first started using it, the location and functionality of things on the page was not intuitive but they have made huge improvements to the website that make it easier to navigate and set things up.

Robert
Robert
Co-founder en Ecuador
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

Gets the Job Done

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I'd recommend Campaign Monitor, especially if you're in a rush.

We enjoyed using Campaign Monitor after switching from MailChimp. We were able to get up and running, fast.

Puntos en contra:

We disliked that the platform seemed to be split between different names. Sometimes the login would redirect us to another website which was a bit weird.

Kristi
Director of marketing comms en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

A good option as we considered CRM tools

5,0 hace 4 meses

Ease of use, support and unique features.

Puntos en contra:

Cost. We ultimately engaged with Hubspot after leveraging this tool.

Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to uses, integrates with popular tools

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Creating and launching campaigns can be done fast. If you need to launch multiple campaigns, notifications, comms... using templates and uploading databases it's a smooth process. If you are familiar with other email marketing tools, even the simplest tools, you can learn Campaign Monitor overnight.

Puntos en contra:

Integrates with popular tools but if you are using something else, be ready to manage and update your database manually (unless you have a dedicated IT team). Nothing wrong with this, that's how it is but be mindful to check the integration list before getting the tool.

Allan
Head of Information Security en Australia
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Easy to use Email Marketing Tool

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It was simple to setup and simple to use

Puntos en contra:

We really don't have any complaints at all!

Marketing y publicidad, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Excellent Email Tool for small business

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Campaign Monitor allowed us to send our monthly newsletter with ease. This brought in an abundance of new business for the company and helped to grow revenue.

Campaign Monitor is simple to use and allows any business to run marketing campaigns to their audiences. The drag and drop builder is excellent.

Puntos en contra:

Campaign Monitor doesn't have a CRM, so you'll need to import your lists for every send or integrate with a something like Zoho, HubSpot or Salesforce.

Sam
Marketing Manager en Australia
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Rock solid email marketing solution

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Campaign Monitor is the cornerstone of our email marketing and it has never let us down.

Campaign Monitor is our go-to for email marketing. List management, unsubscribe settings, segmentation, and some basic automation. It doesn't try to be all things to all users - it does a few things very well and it is consistently good.Customer service is good too, the consultants will do their best to get to the bottom of most issues.

Puntos en contra:

The native email builder is lacklustre and several steps behind other solutions. When competing against Mailchimp or any one of a number of online HTML email builders, there is no comparison - Campaign Monitor's builder lacks a significant number of features that we consider a minimum these days (e.g. row/column management, saved/global rows, divider styles, etc).

Douglas
Consultant en Canadá
, 2-10 empleados

Great Product, Great Support, Definitely Better than Others We have Tried

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: After over twelve hours attempting to log on, pay for, and conduct a REPEAT newsletter/emailout with one of its competitors, GetResponse, I had to look elsewhere, because their system was rejecting our email list, because it "looked" to GetResponse's totalitarian software as "very similar to another list on its server"---OF COURSE IT LOOKED SIMILAR---We had used their service twice in the past year---with admittedly a few "hiccups", but we had got those emails out. Their service refused to let us log in, or pay for, or reactivate our old account, so we had to create a new one---and that's likely one factor that led to the total failure of their organization to provide the slightest bit of genuine service to us yesterday. Shortly before midnight, I tried competitor "RedCappi", but after I edited an outgoing email address, it looked as if they might delay sending the test emails, so while waiting to see how long that delay might be, I set up a "Campaign Monitor" account, and proceeded with the same process (our newsletter html was "ready to go"---having been produced by the IT guru at our factory overseas). Despite a good half-hour lead, the RedCappi test emailouts took over an hour and a half to arrive, versus maybe less than a minute with Campaign Monitor. I was sold---uploaded all 4800 or so email addresses to Campaign Monitor without a hitch, and Campaign Monitor clearly pointed out a few dozen "oops" emails I had mis-formatted, and I was able to fix all and add them back into the emailout effortlessly. When I wanted to send to the total list, instead of to four test email addresses, I found a helpful FAQ on the Campaign Monitor site which clearly walked me through how to resend to new subscribers---a vast difference from having to "Chat" on three separate occasions with the GetResponse team to help me with their less-user-friendly system (EVEN THOUGH I HAD USED GetResponse TWICE PREVIOUSLY)!

Hard question to answer---Sorry, I have to say "EVERYTHING"! Worked well, priced me in cheaper local currency, fast sendout, very helpful tips on mis-formatted emails, phenomenal customer support, no login or password struggles...the list goes on (a double-entendre).

Puntos en contra:

Unsubscribe "Tag" added at the bottom of our emails was in a different font from the bottom portion of our emailout/newsletter---a minor point.

Christopher
Christopher
Francia
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

It just works !

5,0 hace 7 años

Clear, clutter-free interface with the right tools for the job, everything is made to concentrate on your emailmarketing objectives and not how to use the tool :) I've been using CM for close to 10 years and have witnessed their progressive and intelligent implementations : nothing is added that you won't *really* need and once it's added it's especially intuitive. Add to that Campaign Monitor's daily tips, blog posts, ressources and especially their outstanding client support : you just can't go wrong.

Puntos en contra:

Hard to fin anything really, maybe certain ways of implementing behavioral segments but then again maybe it's my Marketing objectives that aren't clear enough...

Alex
Marketing Consultant en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Campaign Monitor is the best email marketing platform... period!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My over experience has been awesome! Once you go with CM you can't go back to any other platform because it feels and looks like a joke compared to it.

I like how professional the website layout and features are. I feel that other platforms are too simplified and have a cheap feeling to them. Campaign monitor cares about the look and feel, as well as the performance of their platform. The way contacts/subscribers/lists are managed is one of my favorite features. The whole platform is intuitive in nature.

Puntos en contra:

I have 0 complaints about this platform. I do however wish there were more pre-made layouts to choose from, even though the ones available are so awesome and easy to customize.

Abdul Hakim
Abdul Hakim
Assistant Marketing en Benín
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 201-500 empleados

Campaign Monitor review

4,0 hace 8 meses

I am extremely thankful for the straightforward yet effective interface supplied by Campaign Monitor, through which we can conveniently set up custom campaigns and record performance metrics. Furthermore, the customer service provision, including the option for customized support plans, is incredibly beneficial and guarantees any difficulties can be fixed quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing. Campaign Monitor is an excellent platform for creating and managing effective email campaigns.

Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Easy to use with basic functionality

5,0 hace 2 años

We've been using Campaign Monitor to send transactional and newsletter emails for over 7 years without any issues. Once things area set up, it's very easy to use.

Puntos en contra:

It gets relatively expensive once your list size grows past a couple hundred thousand subscribers. Modern competitors (like Klaviyo) include the same basic functionality for similar price or cheaper, and then also include tons of additional features like abandoned shopping carts, realtime website integration for better segmentation, etc.

Alicia
Business Owner en Canadá
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 2-10 empleados

Reliable Email Marketing Tool

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall this is an easy-to-use campaign manager and has many tools that help you with automation. I think this is my favorite email marketing software available that I have tried.

API is easy to interact with and set up. It integrates well with WordPress, google analytics, salesforce, and Unbounce which was helpful for what I needed. It has fairly good customer service as well which makes me feel confident using the service.

Puntos en contra:

There were some limitations and delays with the setup, which put me back a couple of days but now that it is set up it is easy to use.

Clare
Marketing Executive en RU
Seguros, 51-200 empleados

Email campaigns made simple

4,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Campaign monitor is my favourite email campaign tool and I will continue to use it for its simple, clean designs and service.

Campaign Monitor makes it really easy to set up and deliver email campaigns and analyse the results of each campaign. The templates are brilliant for creating quality emails which look professional and clean all you need to do is put your content in. Campaign Monitor basically holds your hand every step of the way and make it easy for you to insert pictures, links, text, call to action buttons and more into your templates.

Puntos en contra:

The biggest problem that I've been having lately is trying to send a preview email to myself...it never seems to work on a Friday! It can be really frustrating if I have something that I need to get done that day and I can preview it in my own inbox first. It seems to work every other day of the week though.

Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Great product for small biz, but limited capabilities

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I can quickly build one template and create different versions of it. Or, I can make duplicates of an existing email, and make any edits I want. It's very easy to use for basic email creation and deployment.

There are a dozens of templates to choose from, or you can build your own campaign. Easy to get started, easy to set up deployments.

Puntos en contra:

I've never been able to upload prebuilt html into the platform. Supposedly you can, but we had a designer, and two managers all sitting around the computer for nearly an hour trying to figure it out to no avail. And a more robust search feature would be great - like the ability to search by subject line or key word.

Internet, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Currently the best email service provider in the balance of powerful features and easy of use.

5,0 hace 6 años

I love the email builder. That's what did it for me. But I also like Worldview, it's amazing. I also really like the reports, they are so easy to navigate and give deeper insights than I saw with other ESPs.

Puntos en contra:

It's a little pricey compared to the alternatives, but I think it's worth it. One time I had a very bad issue which they apologized for and gave me a credit for, but it was really bad. Things happen, still a great company.

Adam
Adam
Digital Designer / Front end developer en Canadá
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

Email Campaigns made super easy

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Campaign Monitor was great up until the switch. Creating powerful email campaigns for clients has never been easier, not just for admin but also for the clients themsleves.

Recenetly Campaign Monitor has improved in terms of how easy their software is to use. In the past templates were a hassle to construct. Now there are quick presets which make things quicker and easier.

Puntos en contra:

No real cons, but I have recently moved to Mailchimp. I have found Mailchimp to be a much nicer tool to use

Heidi
Heidi
Customer Support en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Has everything you need, but not for beginners

5,0 hace 5 años

Campaign Monitor has every feature you need. If you want automated campaigns, a/b testing, api specific campaigns, it's got it all. It's got so much flexibility to fit whatever your use case is.

Puntos en contra:

It can be challenging to use. It's not as simple as other drag and drop platforms. To design a really great campaign, you really HAVE to know a little HTML.

Kris
Manager, Marketing en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

An expansive email marketing tool.

4,0 hace 6 años

Campaign Monitor is a full-featured, high-quality email marketing tool. My business has found success using this tool for both internal and external audiences. I find the greatest value in the analytics features of the tool. This helps my marketing team use data to plan directed communications to employees and customers.

Puntos en contra:

The customer service is non-transparent. Campaign Monitor makes many attempts to defer your help requests through pages of FAQs and making it difficult to find their email contact form. It looks like they have a call-in line for premium pay customers, however I did not have any issues I needed to contact them for while I had the premium account.