15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre AssetCloud

Te permite controlar tus necesidades de seguimiento de activos. Activos fijos, seguimiento de activos de TI, seguimiento de herramientas, entre otros.

Descubre más sobre AssetCloud

The process adds another step for us when checking in or out assets, can be tedious when trying to get a load out quickly.

Puntos en contra:

If the system has the information input it is possible to pull out the information for reporting. The app that goes with this software always has some kind of problem.

Valoraciones de AssetCloud

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

AssetCloud tiene una valoración global de 4,5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 343 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado AssetCloud?

Filtrar opiniones (343)

Hillary
Hillary
Sales Assistant en Rumanía
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

AssetCloud is an Effective and Helpful Asset Tracking Package.

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: AssetCloud is very effective project Asset management product and the compliance management and coordination across project teams is amazing.

Through its Cloud functionalities its very simple tracking all the Construction projects Assets and the ability to manage event through AssetCloud is incredible.Helpful on easy allocation of Assets and the employees data management and expense tracking using AssetCloud is perfect.

Puntos en contra:

Effective and easy on Cloud implementation and its training curve is very friendly and myself i got nothing to dislike.

hace 8 meses

Thanks for commenting on how effective and helpful AssetCloud is to your business. You'll be happy to know that we've also added brief quick-help videos to our website so you can quickly and easily reference any self-training needs.

Craig
IT Administrator en Canadá
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Children's Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Good, we are happy with Asset Cloud and have overcome some of the previous short coming mentioned.

Ease of use, and training videos. The ability to granulate the reports.

Puntos en contra:

Some note functions did not transfer over so we lost critical information such as the ability to write in note section critical information such as admin password and login information.

Melanie
Laboratory Analyst en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 1.001-5.000 empleados

WASP Cloud

3,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The intent for using of this software is to reduce typographical errors on case related paperwork, reduce the amount of information written on case related documents with the use of an asset tag number, provide a one stop location of all electronic data (e.g. Q/QC data, Casefile documents, product information, etc.) as they pertain to specific asset numbers and assets associated to the parent asset. The software accomplishes this goal. Although years ago sales had recommended "Professional" when it was the available software type/version based on our needs when I originally reached out the WASP, I can't say that I would recommend this software for the laboratories functions and needs I have outlined throughout this survey for other forensic laboratories.

Creating a label within the software is a nice feature and makes that function easy. The previous Enterprise version required a label software to generate labels making it rather laborious. Customer service is mostly helpful although there were a few instances a resolution could not be resolved either by the lack of knowledge of the rep or the limitation of the software.

Puntos en contra:

Integration of my 3G database from Enterprise to Cloud was a nightmare and took months to resolve. Although the software is easy to use once the user becomes familiar with its functionality, it is not user friendly and takes a significant amount of time to navigate the program. A training session either on-site or by virtual meeting would be helpful. Some of the available video were helpful, but limited. Once the user becomes familiar with the software, portions are easily navigable, other functions are not attainable. One function I'd like to see improved is the ability to pull expiration dates of assets between a select subset of days. Currently, to pull a select range of expiration dates (e.g. 08/01/21 - 08/14/21), I have to search for the year 2021, then scroll and select assets within that date range.

Corina
Dir of Accounting en EE. UU.
Banca, 201-500 empleados

One year in

4,0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Had we known during the selection process that on-premise would create some important limitations with the hand held devices and functionality at our locations we might have made a different choice. The support team was always available to help during implementation, but sometimes didn't have an answer or took a long time to reply. We asked for assistance with writing custom reports to aid in extracting date for Depreciation journal entries to be created (because the system doesn't have a canned version for what we want) but we often got push back, even when we offered to pay for report writing time.

It is a user friendly interface and pretty intuitive menus. The Asset tracking is good and we like the barcode features using the handheld devices.

Puntos en contra:

The depreciation functionality seems to have been an afterthought. Some basic questions we raised during implementation and initial training make it clear the trainer (and developers) did not have a great grasp on the accounting needs around depreciation. Our own company policies did not allow for us to use their cloud version, and that has led to some frustrations where the functionality was limited with on-prem

hace 2 meses

Thank you for taking the time to share with everyone how user friendly you feel AssetCloud is. Do know that we review all of your comments and are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Tauye
Program Coordinator en Papúa Nueva Guinea
Logística y cadena de suministro, 11-50 empleados

AssetCloud Review

5,0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Report Extraction & Check In & Check Out

Puntos en contra:

Receipts and forms - They need to be tailored to suit business requirements and also integrate company details. These also need to be shared/made available with other users easily. Support - Support services by 3rd party vendors need to be consistent. At times, we have to wait for 3rd party to contact WASP in America to get solutions to our problems.

Stephan
Inventory Control Mgr en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

Click! Click! Done!

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

We have never experienced any downtime in the years of using the service and we love the ability to export/import between Microsoft Excel.

Puntos en contra:

I am unable to search using a partial serial number which could help locate typos. I must export to Microsoft Excel which I can partially check and then copy and paste from Microsoft Excel back into AssetCloud. This is time-consuming when on the go and a mobile device.

Sue
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Asset Cloud Review

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We are happy with the product. It works well for our industry.

Ease of use with this product. Easy to track our assets.

Puntos en contra:

We have no compaints with the product. The cost is rather high.

Andrew
Imagining Centers IT Director en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

The best asset management

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall experience now that we’ve been using it for a long time. It makes life so much easier knowing where all your assets are how many of which assets. You can combine assets together, so you know that they are there together. You can see what location they’re at you can check assets out you can check assets in Can attach you can do so much with it. It’s amazing.

Once it’s all set up. You are able to fill in so much description that it’s readily available to you. You can attach images to your ass. You can put notes about your asset, so that everything is right there when you need to find it. It was one of the best purchases that we have made and we use it weekly.

Puntos en contra:

The least likely thing I like about it is, it takes some time to get familiar where to set up

Mike
IT Director en EE. UU.

Nice Web based Asset management system

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It is nice but would like for it to be a little more user friendly. Would like it to be a little intuitive as we enter in items.

Web based can be accessed from anywhere.

Puntos en contra:

Still seems kind of clunky. Some things do not pop up right away, other things require two to three steps to do the same function.

Gerri
Assistant Treasurer en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

Useful, but likely not worth the price for the way that we use it

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: While it's a helpful tool, the AssetCloud product doesn't quite meet our needs. We have a simple inventory/tracking/audit requirement and are considering moving it into an Excel document in the near future.

The product helps to manage our inventory and track/audit assets.

Puntos en contra:

Have not discovered an easy way to assign employees (that do not have access to WASP) to audit their own assets or be notified when an audit needs to occur.

Rhenea
Asst. Technology Director en EE. UU.

Convenience at Your Fingertips

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have been able to track devices much better since we implemented the software. We are not losing near as much inventory.

I don't have to be at the same computer in the district to take care of business. I can look up what products we have, who has them, what they cost, and when we bought them. It was a little time consuming to setup, but once everything was ready, it reduced the time it took to report inventory.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few things that could be added to the multiple device setting.

Russ
Demo and Rental Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

AsstCloud works great for us!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: AssetCloud is the best tool we've found to serve our multiple requirements for our pool of assets (sales demonstration, tech support, and rentals, also depreciation and calibration tracking)

We use AssetCloud to track thousands of assets spread all over the company. These assets are used for sales demonstrations, tech support, and also rentals. The check-out and check-in functions make it simple to move items and keep track of where they are, and when they're due to be returned. We also use the depreciation utility to calculate depreciation each month, and track current book value.

Puntos en contra:

In a previous version, we used the "parent/child" asset relationship tool. It was only recently added back to the AssetCloud version. I would like to have the view option to see "Top level assets only" in the main list views. Regarding initial set up, it takes time and patience to upload an existing database. Care must be taken to have upload files properly formatted and uploaded in the correct order. But that's the world of relational databases!

Kendra
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Asset Cloud Review from K12 Education Kitchen Equipment User

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The Work Orders and Quick Maintenance functions need to be improved in Asset Cloud. These functions should be more robust in the future. For example a report history by asset is not available for work orders but is for quick maintenance, but the quick maintenance has capabilities that the other doesn't. I had to make my own list of the differences between the two functions, rather than AssetCloud staff providing this for me. The Work Orders require more data input, but they do not have a report for history by asset. This software absolutely needs a thorough report that details the notes from the Work Order, by export into excel. One can print to pdf and one cannot, why can't they both print to pdf and run the same reports, i.e. continuity. Also, when I ask specific questions about work orders and quick maintenance in training sessions or on the phone with support, the Asset Cloud staff do not know the information. There should be at least one expert at Asset Cloud that is a subject matter expert on all areas of the Asset Cloud software.

I like that it is easy enough to manage, not too many data points, easy to check and clean up data.

Puntos en contra:

There was not enough help with integration or implementation support. I was told to figure out how to import my data myself rather than it being included with the purchase price. I also thought the cost of initial implementation and training should have been covered in the initial cost. It feels like AssetCloud nickel and dimes you for information and services that should already be supported in the initial set up. Also anytime my staff need to learn something I have to pay for a training session, rather than getting a quick instruction or 15 minute information provided free of charge. Again this service should be covered under our annual support payment.

hace 2 años

Thanks Kendra for sharing. We appreciate you pointing out how AssetCloud is easy to use. We've noted your concerns about the onboarding process and based on your recommendations we are planning on introducing greater start-up support very soon.

Nicholas
Director en Malasia
Almacenamiento, 2-10 empleados

My daily affair with Asset Cloud

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: With Asset Cloud, I do not have to rely on unreliable missing data from Excel which I have used for the past 10 years in my business. I'm happy to say that, I have chosen the correct software for my business.

I'm a user of Asset Cloud and have been using it for 1 year. What I like about the software is it never have lags nor halts during operation. Scanning into the software is a breeze for a non IT background like me. I use Asset Cloud everyday during the operation of In & Out of client's storage boxes. I can easily track them of their status thru the web system. I integrate the software into my Honeywell scanner and it just works fine. By tracking 20 - 30,000 barcodes and hundreds of location. Asset Cloud will not fail you. Some feature I like is the Audit feature where you can check the assets that are stored in that particular location. And if you move a stack of asset to that location, you can just easily scan them in during audit and their original location will be over written.

Puntos en contra:

Some cons are like during the New Asset add on, it keep popping up the notice if I would like to search across entire asset or not, and I have to click yes/no everytime I scan a barcode in. I think, if it can be improved to click Yes, and to tick dont ask me again will be a good feature.

Ashley
Lab technicians en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 2-10 empleados

Educational equipment checkout

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall I’m happy with wasp. It does what I need it to do.

I like that you can schedule emails to keep you updated on what is out and to who. Also once you have all of your inventory in the system it is easy to keep track of it.

Puntos en contra:

Every time you have to check something out you need to select the person and return date, even if you are entering multiple items for the same individual. On the on-ground version you used to be able to select and it would stay until you exited the screen. Also they charge the same price for an additional log in as they do if you get a new one. So different departments are combining instead of having their own separate asset, or customer list.

hace 8 meses

We are pleased to hear that you're happy with your purchase. Do know we take all of your feedback seriously and consider it as we continue improving upon your experience.

Nicholas
IT Project Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Wasp All-In

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We originally had this as an on-prem server with an older version. We contacted support and found the best course of action which for us was the cloud. It made more sense, allowed us to retire an old server and move forward into the future with cloud hosting software. So far my client hasn't had a single thing to complain about.

The software is easy to use, managed in the cloud, updated, easy on the eyes in the web portal. This software allows for some customization which has allowed our organization to use the software better and more than anticipated.

Puntos en contra:

The software can be overwhelming at first. There is a lot on the original landing page. Here it seems to just be completely in your face. It takes a bit of adjusting to but a simplified "Dashboard" might be an easier landing page when you first sign in.

Andres
Tech Specialist en EE. UU.

Asset Cloud Review

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Ease to navigate and the structure of the menu is well organized. The mobile version needs some improvement. For example when scanning an asset tag, there is no way to find the assigned field. I believe that this is important if you are on the go and scanning products with the phone.

The feature that we like the most is the import tool. It was great to see new additions as to what we can mass import. I believe the templates are self explanatory and easy to fill.

Puntos en contra:

My only concern is when uploading the check-in template because sometimes we received the success screen but in the end some of the devices are not being checked in. This issue happened several times and often when I do mass check in, I. have to go back and make sure everything is correct.

hace 2 años

Thank you Andres for taking the time to share your experiences regarding AssetCloud. Good to know how valuable you find the import tool, We'll look into the check-in template.

Corey
Tool clerk/Shop worker en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados

Small Company

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have used the local Asset Management (ver 6 and 7) and preferred it in some aspects, like having a local copy of the DB available in the event of an internet outage. The cloud ver is overall easy to use and I have seen gui improvements in the last year. The iOS app has improved since its first inception but needs a little work in the processing speed.

It is easy to use once you learn where all of the items are. The reporting ability is decent and simple to use with the canned reports.

Puntos en contra:

The Mass Update options are limited and having to check items in to move and then check back out when a custodian is moving from jobsite to jobsite. The default labels also do not work well in the environment of mechanical maintenance where grease and chemicals are used.

hace 10 meses

Do know that we built AssetCloud to make sure it was highly intuitive and easy to use. We are glad to hear that this has been your experience.

Gary
Warehouse Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Gary's Review #1

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It's good but could be improved for ease of use without hours and hours of training.

It is a simple way to keep track of tools and where they are.

Puntos en contra:

1. Some of the screens do not associate. For example, if I am searching and go down a rabbit hole, typically you have to redo the search from the start because the program takes you there instead of backing out one step at a time. 2. When you move assets, you can only move what is on the screen and not the whole list, if there are multiple pages, don't like that. 3. Our company has multiples of the same tool, so when entering a new asset, it would be nice to have the program prompt you choose from lists that are already created so you don't have multiple names for one tool, by two different program users. Continuity is important, especially when searching.

Bill
Media Center Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

AssetCloud is On Track

5,0 el año pasado

I like adding an entire Freshman Class all at once. Mass importing of data helps a LOT.

Puntos en contra:

Setting up label printing was the most painful part of the process. Thankfully, once it's done, it shouldn't need to be revisited. Unfortunately, one software update hosed our printing. Thank goodness for the Service people. We were quickly back on the air.

hace 10 meses

Thank you for sharing your experiences and use cases for AssetCloud. We appreciate knowing that you find it to be valuable.

Darren
Director of Technology en EE. UU.

Great Product

5,0 el año pasado

AssetCloud helps us keep track of all our inventory and who is assigned assets. We are able to easily export reports that are needed for audits.

Puntos en contra:

Product has been great. My only criticism is when using the scanner to enter multiple items the PO Date field doesn't populate in the system. I have to manually go and enter from the website.

el año pasado

Great product? Glad to hear you agree, Darren. We are happy to hear how AssetCloud helps you to effectively track all of your inventory.

Harry
Production Technology Support en RU
Producción audiovisual, 10.000+ empleados

Gets the job done

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Ease of use is high and works great for every day use.However occasional bugs can make usage slow and tedious

Adding assets its easy and each sections provides a field to fill in the most important details for each asset. Tracking those assets through the use of locations & employees is a great function, that allows you to easily categories your assets by locations and who they are checked out to

Puntos en contra:

Search feature can be buggy and not always work, occasionally assets are shown as checked out when they are not and visa/versa.

el año pasado

Good to know that AssetCloud is meeting your needs. Thanks for sharing improvement opportunities as well. We will get to work on it.

Andrew
Warehouse Manger en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Assetcloud review

4,0 hace 3 años

Being able to access our warehouse inventory on the go.

Puntos en contra:

Some times it does not boot up correctly or wont let me log on

Christee
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la opinión

WASP AssetCloud makes life easier.

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall I love the product and will continue to use it in the future.

WASP AssetCloud is easy to maintain and manage. Previous systems it was extremely difficult to make sure all items were entered in in a consistent manner, with templates it's much easier now. Checking in and out is easy.

Puntos en contra:

The Scheduled Maintenance is a bit cumbersome, alerts do not always work. Creating custom reports are not easy to create at all.

hace 8 meses

Thank you for such a glowing review. We're happy to hear that Wasp AssetCloud makes life easier!

Trip
CIO en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 501-1.000 empleados

Easy of Management

5,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We are now able to provide audit reports for our inventory and asset management

I really like the ease of managing all of my hardware in one location, both for IT use as well as for accounting.

Puntos en contra:

There was nothing that we ran into that I can say was bad

hace 6 meses

Good to hear that you like the ease of managing of all of your hardware in one location.