Opiniones de AssetCloud

Sobre AssetCloud

Te permite controlar tus necesidades de seguimiento de activos. Activos fijos, seguimiento de activos de TI, seguimiento de herramientas, entre otros.

Descubre más sobre AssetCloud

It was very straightforward to build python tools that retrieve asset information via web API.

Puntos en contra:

If the system has the information input it is possible to pull out the information for reporting. The app that goes with this software always has some kind of problem.

Valoraciones de AssetCloud

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

AssetCloud tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 261 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado AssetCloud?

Filtrar opiniones (261)

Benjamin
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 201-500 empleados

Wasp Review

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Software is easy to use & the smart phone feature is great.

Puntos en contra:

At this moment we have not had something that has stood out to be least.

Brandi
Purchasing & Asset Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados

User Friendly

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We have been able to reduce overspending and utilize the materials we have on hand.

I like that I can quickly view each multi-quantity asset's location throughout our organization on one page.

Puntos en contra:

I wish the checkout transaction forced the user to enter the "Move To Location" because most of my users forget where it should be when checking the item in.

Ashley
TRAILS Associate en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

wasp

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: It's complicated at times.

It keeps track of our inventory, i like how you can keep track of items you dispose of, also adding in customers info is helpful.

Puntos en contra:

It's kind of complicated at times, more complicated than we need it to be, if you don't use it everyday, it can be hard to remember how to use it.

Frank
IT Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 201-500 empleados

Very Easy To Use!

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Keeping track of IT assets is critical to our environment.

Ease of use, organized layout, cloud platform very useful.

Puntos en contra:

Well, labels are labels. They get old, fall off, get smudged.

hace 4 meses

We are so glad to hear that you agree AssetCloud is easy to use. Thanks for your insightful review.

Miguel
Admin en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

Great software-lacking support

4,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The ease of use of the asset cloud and scaleability are its strengths.

Puntos en contra:

I think the user interface and customer support could be better. This software is definitely not for those who are computer illiterate.

Diego
Diego
Datacenter Team Lead en Irlanda
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very bad support, slow response tool, stuck in the time

2,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very bad.

I can't see anything to mention as a real highlight.

Puntos en contra:

- The software is outdated, you have many different screens, they take a lot to load, they are clumsy. - The support service is a NIGHTMARE! They are unable to understand your question, they hardly provide a useful answer, many times they just say "the system doesn't do it" or "it is a bug". If you push them, they ask you to call them!!! They are unable to resolve a problem by ticket!!! - There is NO decent EXPORT tool!! You are the owner of your data, right? Especially considering you are PAYING them to use the SaaS!!! But the system doesn't allow you to make a full export of your data! Asking the support is also a dead-end!

Geri Anne
Regional Auditor en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very easy for everyone to use

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: As already stated, think this is great product, easy to use for majority of staff at all levels. Just needs some tweeks.

The product is very easy for all members of the team to use, regardless of their role. The training required is minimal, the time to enter data is minimal, and therefore compliance is easy. Tracking inventory becomes a simpler process versus annual major headache.

Puntos en contra:

While may seem small, staff can't add manufacturer unless it is already on the drop down menu and they often have to add inventory with an "unknown manufacturer", then have to have the data sent "up the chain" to someone else to have it added and this just clogs up the works. This seems like a quick fix that should be changed.

Tokinomena
IT ADMINISTRATOR en Madagascar
Importación y exportación, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Wasp review

5,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Easy of use, and can use another device to the sortware.

Puntos en contra:

The note is missing when you move an asset.

Albert
purchasing agent en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: so far im happy with the software its been helpful

easy to transfer tools from job to job.also easy to find a tool when needed we know who has it on site

Puntos en contra:

its a little complicated grouping tools

Brad
CTO en EE. UU.
Banca, 51-200 empleados

Great Asset Management Application

5,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

The ability to customize so many aspects of the application to fit business need is very useful. The application becomes more powerful when paired with the label printer and mobile or handheld scanner to more efficiently track assets.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few options or selections that are found in non-intuitive areas or menus but are remembered after a few uses.

Russ
Demo and Rental Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

AsstCloud works great for us!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: AssetCloud is the best tool we've found to serve our multiple requirements for our pool of assets (sales demonstration, tech support, and rentals, also depreciation and calibration tracking)

We use AssetCloud to track thousands of assets spread all over the company. These assets are used for sales demonstrations, tech support, and also rentals. The check-out and check-in functions make it simple to move items and keep track of where they are, and when they're due to be returned. We also use the depreciation utility to calculate depreciation each month, and track current book value.

Puntos en contra:

In a previous version, we used the "parent/child" asset relationship tool. It was only recently added back to the AssetCloud version. I would like to have the view option to see "Top level assets only" in the main list views. Regarding initial set up, it takes time and patience to upload an existing database. Care must be taken to have upload files properly formatted and uploaded in the correct order. But that's the world of relational databases!

Stephen
Director of Technology en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Excellent Product for ANY School District

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall I recommend any district who needs asset tracking and inventory tracking to go with AssetCloud. The headache that we saved by being hosted on Cloud and allowing each campus to use the product during this epidemic was well worth the extra cost! We had 0 lost or unknown devices and was simple and easy! We will continue to renew the product for the foreseeable future. Hope AssetCloud continues the great work and product development of AssetCloud!

This is such a great product. Allows all features and abilities a School District Technology Department needs. Ease of use, check in and out. Keeping up with depreciation of a device and so so much more! This can not be beat for the ability or scope that any ISD would need it for. Could work for any department really!

Puntos en contra:

Price is my biggest complaint. It seems high compared to others but yes it is an all in one solution for us. When Covid hit and we had to pivot to online learning we immediately was able to check devices in and out and know exactly who, where, when and why on each device. No matter if it was a hot spot to laptop/Chromebook. 2nd complaint is they charge you per user to use the device via logins. We originally had 3 users who checked devices in and out for staff and students but of course when each campus needed the ability to check out devices we had to pay for each librarian to have his/her own login. We could have shared a general login or something but for security and tracking problems we elected not to do this and paid for each user to have rights.

Tom
Tech Director en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Morin Review of Wasp Assett Cloud

4,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: We are finally able to do something with our inventory. Check in and out computers and chroembooks and track them. Its been a learning process in setting it up the way we want.

I liked that we got all the equipment we needed including printers etc and the support to aid in setup and further issues was excellent.

Puntos en contra:

I would like that when I use the import tools to bring in more assets that it would give a warning if the tag numbers (asset numbers) were already in use. I have had several times on accident that I built my import file and accidently had asset tags I already used and it simply overwrote all the asset info. NO Prompting that they were already in the system. That would have queued me something was amiss (unless I knew I was updating assets) One feature I wish it had was the ability to create an asset template that could have a bardcode that represents everything about the assett so I could then simply scan the new barcode and serial number and it would allow me to easily add many at the same time. (example I buy 100 chromebooks off same PO, same model, etc and the only difference is the serial number and the asset tag that will be assigned. It would be nice to be able to preprint the asset tags and apply them then scan the asset template barcode followed by the SN and Asset tag on each of them. I have to build an CSV file to do this each time.

hace 9 meses

Thanks Tom for sharing your review. Good to hear that you had a good experience onboarding and integrating your equipment with the software. Thanks also for taking the time to detail some opportunities for improvement. We'll spend some time on these ideas.

Adam
Director of Administration en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 51-200 empleados

Katsky Korins File Room

4,0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Sr leadership, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT], took the time to educate and make sure the partnership would be a right fit. Since then everyone on the team has continued to hold our hand every step of the way to ensure a good foundation is built to allow us many happy years as an Asset Cloud user.

Features and benefits aside, biggest pro was that it is a stand alone product that can but doesn't have to be tied to other existing products. Purchasing from existing vendors as an add on is typically cost prohibitive. We needed an approachable basic solution that can be built out and made more complex as needed. I am interested in integration in the future but need to launch, achieve success, and get back to that next.

Puntos en contra:

While an off the shelf product allowed for fair pricing and ease of use, it required a great deal of vision and work to get to the point of execution. I would be interested in working further with the Asset Cloud Team to build out the law firm line with some specific solutions that law firms need/want.

hace 7 meses

Appreciate you pointing out that we are both a stand-alone and highly integrateable solution.

Kendra
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Asset Cloud Review from K12 Education Kitchen Equipment User

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: The Work Orders and Quick Maintenance functions need to be improved in Asset Cloud. These functions should be more robust in the future. For example a report history by asset is not available for work orders but is for quick maintenance, but the quick maintenance has capabilities that the other doesn't. I had to make my own list of the differences between the two functions, rather than AssetCloud staff providing this for me. The Work Orders require more data input, but they do not have a report for history by asset. This software absolutely needs a thorough report that details the notes from the Work Order, by export into excel. One can print to pdf and one cannot, why can't they both print to pdf and run the same reports, i.e. continuity. Also, when I ask specific questions about work orders and quick maintenance in training sessions or on the phone with support, the Asset Cloud staff do not know the information. There should be at least one expert at Asset Cloud that is a subject matter expert on all areas of the Asset Cloud software.

I like that it is easy enough to manage, not too many data points, easy to check and clean up data.

Puntos en contra:

There was not enough help with integration or implementation support. I was told to figure out how to import my data myself rather than it being included with the purchase price. I also thought the cost of initial implementation and training should have been covered in the initial cost. It feels like AssetCloud nickel and dimes you for information and services that should already be supported in the initial set up. Also anytime my staff need to learn something I have to pay for a training session, rather than getting a quick instruction or 15 minute information provided free of charge. Again this service should be covered under our annual support payment.

hace 9 meses

Thanks Kendra for sharing. We appreciate you pointing out how AssetCloud is easy to use. We've noted your concerns about the onboarding process and based on your recommendations we are planning on introducing greater start-up support very soon.

Andrew
Center IT Support Engineer en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5.001-10.000 empleados

Worth the time to learn

5,0 hace 9 meses

It's a pretty robust tool, to be honest. I like the physical tag integration, the options for specifying geographical area/section for the item, and of course having the serial # as part of this as well. With a great deal of "work from home" happening in light of the pandemic, we used to have a lot of hardware "go missing" or "get misplacaed". You want to think the best of people, but in a business environment you have to protect yourself and the company. Having something tangible to point to is a very valuable tool that can circumvent many awkward situations, related to possession of said item. With proper implementation set into motion, being able to scan in (with a mobile phone even) hardware on-site in front of the user lets them know we are keeping track of the item. This works as a powerful deterrent to theft in many cases. A lot of the flexibility for how to tag and the organizational options in AssetCloud are great. I've been around systems that are literally just a list and that's it...things that are tagged with a few text characters at best. The fields for keeping things organized makes the tracking much easier and helps me keep on schedule for the rest of my day.

Puntos en contra:

Right off the bat, I wouldn't say it's impossible to pick up (it's not like learning to script or do SQL), but you'll need to study up some to get things the way your organization/company wants them done. Fortunately, we had a representative from WASP do a Zoom call and walk us through some of it. That helped whittle down the mountain a bit, but any new system can be intimidating. This is a very soft con, as it's a common occurrence with any new system.

hace 9 meses

Thank you Andrew! We're so pleased that you are getting strong value out of AssetCloud. Also thank you for your recommendations on how to continue the improvement. We will share your insights with key decision makers.

Benjamin
Logistics Coordinator en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

SixSpeed LLC Asset Cloud Review

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We are preventing things getting taken away without us knowing. We are solving the problem of only one person in the warehouse knowing where everything is located. Now it can be my whole team knowing what we have in the warehouse. They know right where it is at and the condition it is in, so if they need more they know before their next photo shoot or event.

Asset tracking specifically checking in/out process. The software interface as a whole is simple to use. I like being able to use the photo option and be as detailed as i can about a specific asset. It makes it so others can easily understand what the asset is. It has been a little challenging to get my co workers used to the software, but after they dive in it does not take them long to figure it out. The process adds another step for us when checking in or out assets, can be tedious when trying to get a load out quickly.

Puntos en contra:

I think the features you currently have are great!

Nicholas
Director en Malasia
Almacenamiento, 2-10 empleados

My daily affair with Asset Cloud

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: With Asset Cloud, I do not have to rely on unreliable missing data from Excel which I have used for the past 10 years in my business. I'm happy to say that, I have chosen the correct software for my business.

I'm a user of Asset Cloud and have been using it for 1 year. What I like about the software is it never have lags nor halts during operation. Scanning into the software is a breeze for a non IT background like me. I use Asset Cloud everyday during the operation of In & Out of client's storage boxes. I can easily track them of their status thru the web system. I integrate the software into my Honeywell scanner and it just works fine. By tracking 20 - 30,000 barcodes and hundreds of location. Asset Cloud will not fail you. Some feature I like is the Audit feature where you can check the assets that are stored in that particular location. And if you move a stack of asset to that location, you can just easily scan them in during audit and their original location will be over written.

Puntos en contra:

Some cons are like during the New Asset add on, it keep popping up the notice if I would like to search across entire asset or not, and I have to click yes/no everytime I scan a barcode in. I think, if it can be improved to click Yes, and to tick dont ask me again will be a good feature.

Computer Technician en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Assetcloud - Great product with room to improve.

4,0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Overall, AssetCloud is a solid product. There are some minor tweaks that would help the user experience more.

I like that you can now print out an asset tag on a new asset that you are adding. I also like how easy it is to filter to certain assets based on certain criteria.

Puntos en contra:

I think it would be nice to see a feature that would allow you to print a certain range of asset tags without having to checkmark that range of assets itself. For instance, if I want to print tags for 220223 thru 220245, I would have to search for the asset tags beginning with 2202 and then checkmark that range. I also think the ui for the search columns (asset tag, brand, location, etc.) could be updated. Sometimes when I search for a specific asset tag it autofills my query with the wrong asset tag.

hace 4 meses

Thanks for your review, Michael. Glad to hear you feel this is a great product. Do know that we are committed to make improvements to provide you with an even better experience.

Tom
Forensic Laboratory Manager en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 51-200 empleados

Asset/Evidence Management

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We use this product in a unique way. We use it for evidence management. We were able to add custom fields to capture additional descriptions of evidence. Photographs or other documentation can easily be attached to the asset. It a great solution as you can filter for a specific case number, serial number or client name and it immediately produces all the evidence for a case; including the barcoded location.

This software is easy to set up, easy to use and all around a really nice solution. We had some problems integrating the spreadsheet this product ultimately replaced. After several failed attempts, we decided to start from scratch. Since that time, it has really been trouble free. There are a good amount of resources available online to work through any issues or have a feature you just want to learn more about.

Puntos en contra:

There are a couple of features of the product I don't care for. The "Quick Search" feature is more of a pain than a convenience. It ultimately does not search for what I need it to and then clearing the text box is flawed. I just avoid it and we get along just fine. The second feature I have issues with is once a new asset has been entered, the new item number is only shown for a few seconds and then disappears. Annoying, but I have learned to make note of it before it goes away.

Seth
Assistant Technician en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

AssetCloud

5,0 el año pasado

The ability to print labels that have a scannable barcode along with relevant information such as device type, serial number and a unique asset number that links it to much more information such as purchase order history, date of purchase, date inventoried, and activity log, makes inventory management much easier. Having a interface where all that information is readily available for many devices saves time and makes any issues with inventory much simpler to resolve. Most of all, it isn't very complicated to add devices to the software.

Puntos en contra:

The interfaces could be more stream-lined, it could be that I haven't had enough time to get comfortable with the software, but I end up digging through several different panels such as transactions or maintenance to do a task such as add an employee to a site, or update site location. Again, I may have simply not had enough practice with the software, but if there was anyway to add shortcuts for heavily used features, I add employees daily as well as edit site locations, that would be helpful.

Debra
Admin Assistant en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Using WASP's Asset Cloud Helps Our School Know Where Our Curriculum/Books Are!

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: AssetCloud helps us keep organized. I can pull up a particular textbook in AssetCloud, and it tells me how many we have here in storage, how many are checked out to students, etc. I reached out to the company with a question once, and they responded quickly and gave me clear, easy-to-understand guidance. I'm pleased with my experience overall.

I love how easy it is to add more of each book to our inventory. If we have acquired more of a certain textbook than we had previously, it is really simple and fast to add a number of that book to our inventory. I also like that AssetCloud allows you to add a due date to each book check-out.

Puntos en contra:

I feel like the number of fields that we need to type information into during a book check-out and check-in could be reduced.

Nicholas
IT Project Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Wasp All-In

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We originally had this as an on-prem server with an older version. We contacted support and found the best course of action which for us was the cloud. It made more sense, allowed us to retire an old server and move forward into the future with cloud hosting software. So far my client hasn't had a single thing to complain about.

The software is easy to use, managed in the cloud, updated, easy on the eyes in the web portal. This software allows for some customization which has allowed our organization to use the software better and more than anticipated.

Puntos en contra:

The software can be overwhelming at first. There is a lot on the original landing page. Here it seems to just be completely in your face. It takes a bit of adjusting to but a simplified "Dashboard" might be an easier landing page when you first sign in.

Damian
Techonology Support Specialist I - RAHS en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

BEST Asset Management and Tracking you can buy for the money

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We used WASP Asset for Education for a number of years, and I was well pleased with it. I also used the Wasp products at a previous Organization, so it was vital for me to get them at our school. I wish the whole District could get this product. We switch to the Asset Cloud about a year ago and again I am pleased with its use and customizations.

Coming from years of using WASP Asset stand-alone, I really like that it is Web-hosted, has ease of use, robust features, and customizations. Unlimited resources, the ability to track, follow through, audit, and itemize my assets are essential.

Puntos en contra:

Do not like that I am unable to upload numerous assets with pictures. It really needs this feature. Sometimes the site access can be slow and has glitches, but expected since it is still being updated.

Andres
Tech Specialist en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Asset Cloud Review

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Ease to navigate and the structure of the menu is well organized. The mobile version needs some improvement. For example when scanning an asset tag, there is no way to find the assigned field. I believe that this is important if you are on the go and scanning products with the phone.

The feature that we like the most is the import tool. It was great to see new additions as to what we can mass import. I believe the templates are self explanatory and easy to fill.

Puntos en contra:

My only concern is when uploading the check-in template because sometimes we received the success screen but in the end some of the devices are not being checked in. This issue happened several times and often when I do mass check in, I. have to go back and make sure everything is correct.

hace 9 meses

Thank you Andres for taking the time to share your experiences regarding AssetCloud. Good to know how valuable you find the import tool, We'll look into the check-in template.