15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Invoice2go

Crea facturas profesionales, estimaciones, listas de empaque, notas de crédito y órdenes de compra, entro otros/as.

Descubre más sobre Invoice2go

Puntos a favor:

Everything is easy to use and it is quick to invoice and take payments thru the app on the spot.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes there is difficulty logging in, it doesn't happen often but when it does it can be a bit frustrating.

Valoraciones de Invoice2go

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
4,4
Atención al cliente
4,1
Funcionalidades
4,2
Relación calidad-precio
4,0

Probabilidad de recomendación

7,7/10

Invoice2go tiene una valoración global de 4,3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 240 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Invoice2go?

Comparte tu experiencia con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (240)

Jason
Owner
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

Great Invoicing and Accounting App Unfortunately Overpriced

4,0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
ELIMER
Contabilidad en EE. UU.
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

El Servicio al cliente es pesimo

3,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Puntos a favor:

Puedo hacer cambios en las facturas como quiera

Puntos en contra:

El servicio al cliente es pesimo. Ahora van a hacer un cambio para los pagos de stripe a invoice2go y tenemos 3 dias intentando hacer el cambio y no nos deja cargar los documentos y no hay nadie a quien llamar para que nos preste ayuda

rafa
Director en España
Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Contento

5,0 hace 2 años

Puntos a favor:

La sencillez de uso , es muy intuitivo el trabajo con el y resuelve al momento los problemas del dia a dia La interacción con los clientes es mas rápida y profesional

Puntos en contra:

La no posibilidad de exportar un proyecto con todo su contenido

Manuel jesus
Jefe en España
Automatización industrial, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Muchas cosas q mejorar para q sea más ágil como la competencia

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Quitando algunos detalles bien

Puntos a favor:

Que puedo utilizar en cualquier otro sitio

Puntos en contra:

No se puede utilizar con impresoras de tique y no se puede imprimir las facturas en masa

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

gestión de la facturación en línea de forma fácil

3,0 hace 10 meses

Puntos a favor:

Permite realizar enlaces de pagos en las facturas emitidas desde el programa.

Puntos en contra:

No es posible conectar bancos ni hay un lector OCR pra digitalizar facturas.

raymel
Electrician en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Muy buen app lo recomiendo muy fácil de trabajar en el

5,0 hace 3 años

Puntos a favor:

Me parece que todo funciona bastante bien

Puntos en contra:

En realidad hasta ahora no ha habido problema alguno.

Hugo
diseño , administrativo en Ecuador
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

excelente herramienta para faturacion rapida digital

5,0 hace 2 años

Puntos a favor:

la facilidad de facturar digitalmente y tener el registro exacto de la hora y la fecha

Puntos en contra:

el cambio de nombre puede ser engorroso si ya tienes activado otro

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Desarrollo de programas, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 1-5 meses
Fuente de la opinión

Útil para contractors remotos

5,0 hace 11 meses

Puntos a favor:

La facilidad para crear facturas recurrentes mensuales

Puntos en contra:

El formato o layout al exportar la factura para imprimirla

David
David
Sales Director / Logistics Coordinatior en Canadá
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Agricultura, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Ease of Use at the Touch of a Finger

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have been using the software for more than 7 years and I have seen it grow and evolved. No product is ever perfect but overall I have been extremely satisfied with Invoices 2 Go and recommend it for anyone looking for simple invoicing and book keeping application for their business.

Puntos a favor:

Easy access anywhere, any time, on any devices. Very simple to make your own template for your company. Offers different methods of payment aside from the classic credit card trio such as Paypal and Apple Pay. Easy to create customer and item database

Puntos en contra:

Entering a new item is simple but it can also be a curse. When you create a PO or an Invoice you will enter your item you have already saved in Invoices 2 Go database. However if you do a typo and confirm to add to invoice, that erroneously type item will be part of your item database. This can create confusion as to which item to select if this occurs. Suggested to the team that they add a confirmation window if an item is entered but not found in the database. This have yet been implemented.

Daryl
Owner en Australia
Materiales de construcción, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

The best for what I needed to with it

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: invoicing on the go When asked by customers about prices it was all there

Puntos a favor:

everything did not need a degree to use the features

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing I did not like about this software

Steven
Steven
Owner en EE. UU.
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión
Fuente: GetApp

Not for High Volume Users | They Will Not Allow You Access to Funds

4,0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Good enough until we were told we could not have payments processed through I2G because we had reached a limit. For the last two months, I2G held process credit card funds until the following month.

Puntos a favor:

Simple enough to use until we learned that we couldn't grow our business passed $50K per month without the company holding our funds without a method to receive the payments.

Puntos en contra:

After several years using I2G for billing and collecting payments, the company has held a portion of our payments for the past 2 months because we reached an arbitrary limit for transferring money to our bank. After requesting an increase, we were declined an increase and told that we could have our money next month.

Cédric
Owner en Canadá
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

No evolution

3,0 hace 3 años

Puntos a favor:

Nothing more than other program . Less application than the others.

Puntos en contra:

Noting new, i chat with you gys a couple of time i suggeste a lot of add they can do and in 4 years notting add. I regrate to go with invoice 2 go. If i have a chance to restart i will never go with them.

Respuesta de Invoice2go

hace 3 años

Hi Cedric. We are sorry to hear your concerns with the feedback you have provided to our team. We did want to let you know that we highly value our customer's feedback. Every time you reach out and provide your thoughts on our product or suggestions for new features, the feedback gets fed directly to our product team and the product managers. Over the past few months, we have made quite a few improvements and changes to the home screen and added features such as tips, instant websites, file attachments, and many more, which can be viewed here: portal.productboard.com/mfvxmpyjbwalrgjjifndqyv2/tabs/3-launched. All of these updates were made as a result of customer feedback. We are extremely focused on providing the best software to help support business owners with their workflow and look forward to continuing to expand our features. Thank you for sharing, Cedric, and please let our team know if there is anything further, we may do to assist.

Elaine
Therapy trainer en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Good invoice App

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have been working with this app for about 10 years. I have not had a major problem with it. The few times I did need to talk to an agent, it was pleasant and helpful.

Puntos a favor:

Ease of use for reports in daily, monthly, quarterly, annually. Works across all my electronics

Puntos en contra:

Missing subscription receipts for auto-renewel. Some accounting reports not registering the discounts.

Respuesta de Invoice2go

hace 3 años

Hey Elaine! We are thrilled our reporting features help you and your business for the past 10 years. Thank you very much for your support. We want to learn more about the discount reporting issues you mentioned. Please let our support team know how we can help at support@invoice2go.com. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon, Elaine!

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Música, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Working good but pricy…

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I’ve used Invoice2Go for 3 different businesses during several years. I was quite satisfied with the service but I decided to stop working with them because I found a less expensive solution. Plus, you’re tied to them… if you want to go somewhere else, there is no way to backup your data and transfer them, you have to start again from scratch!

Puntos a favor:

Easy management and use, the mobile app.

Puntos en contra:

The price was a big problem, and the service coverage as well, for that given price…

David
Private Investigator en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

Take it to go!

4,0 el año pasado

Puntos a favor:

Invoice2go is incredibly simple and easy to use. I didn't even need to read the "instructions". The start up screen you'll get after signing in looks a bit different than the usual but I find it to be more convenient because it shows what I'm getting on to check anyway.I'm picky about how my invoices look and are structured. I'm glad to report that I like these and if I need to adjust something it's no problem.

Puntos en contra:

The cheaper plan is a great value but isn't going to cut it for everyone, it just doesn't have the tools needed to get the job done. It's not a stand alone product or all in one small bs accounting.No problem, just upgrade, right? Well you can but it's not a good financial move, value for money isn't there with the upgraded plans. In my opinion..

Usuario verificado
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: 6-12 meses
Fuente de la opinión

Invoice2go good but has opportunities to be better

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Invoices2go is a very easy invoice system with limited features. It is a solid invoice system but not many bells and whistles. Easy to send to customers. Quotes can also be approved online from customers or office staff can approve to move it forward.

Puntos a favor:

The software is very intuitive and does not need much training to know how to use and access the data, send invoices or create quotes. Easy to post payments without going into each invoice.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting options are very limited and it would be beneficial to be able to have more options to customize reports. It is frustrating that there is no way to make notes related to communications with customers. Another option would be to actually see the actual emails sent from the system. There is only the "sent" notation but you can't actually see the emails or dates sent from the system. There was a feature to set appointments from within the software that was a great feature but then went away with an upgrade. It has come back but there was notification of the changes so workarounds had to be implemented outside of the software.

Jared
Graphic Designer en EE. UU.
Usuario de Linkedin verificado
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión
Fuente: GetApp

Just another invoicing app

4,0 hace 4 años

Puntos a favor:

Works well, even with a limited feature-set. Does what it needs to do with invoicing, expense tracking, and has a workable UI.

Puntos en contra:

Features are so limited compared to other invoicing software. Most invoicing software also comes with a feature that allows you to see if the client has opened the invoice or not, but Invoice2Go does NOT have that functionality.

Respuesta de Invoice2go

hace 3 años

Hello Jared, Thank you for your feedback and review of our software. There may be some confusion we would love to clear up. We did want to let you know that our invoices will show the status of the document, for example, "sent," "opened," and "overdue." Please check out our help center article here to view more details on this and other statuses https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/223965287-How-To-See-The-Status-Of-Your-Documents. Glad to hear you enjoy our invoicing, expense tracking, and our UI. We have recently been working on more improvements, so be on the lookout for those changes. Thanks, Jared!

Alvina
Associate en Filipinas
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de un año
Fuente de la opinión

Management

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Puntos a favor:

Invoice2go is the best app for billing because it helps you to organize your cashflow with their easy invoicing

Puntos en contra:

Nothing, because all over the feature is very easy to manage

Seth
Owner of Apex Window Fashions en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Go for INVOICE2GO!

5,0 hace 3 años

Puntos a favor:

I’ve used it and I’m using it for the past six years and haven’t wanted to switch or find anything else to use because it’s so nice as I described – they even listen to you when you call and give ideas they actually make changes that you suggest to make their product better for you; and eventually for others to benefit from your ideas, as well.

Puntos en contra:

There are some things you’ll probably want to change about the product depending on your specific business accounting needs. They do listen to you. And it’s not a perfect program, but you can make changes and suggestions and if enough people suggest the same thing or if it’s a really good idea and would ever thought of it that implement it right away!

Jeri
Owner Blacksmith Accountant Janitor Mailman en Canadá
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Bocephus

5,0 hace 2 años

Puntos a favor:

Pretty easy to use, professional and sends out easily.

Puntos en contra:

I feel the price point is off for small businesses. I need a tool to do “x” job, “a” is what I feel is a fair price for tool. I need to buy subscription for tool that also does “t,u,v,w,y,z” for $a+$250. 50% more “a” when I only needed 20% more “x”.

David
Plumber en RU
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Great simple to use invoicing software

5,0 hace 4 años

Puntos a favor:

I have looked at many similar packages over the years, and have discussed with colleagues on what they use, Invoice2go has been by far the best I have found. Top features for me are that it looks very professional, it’s is simple to set up and use, the different levels you can choose and customise, payment reminders, and if stuck with something then the customer service is excellent!!. I have been using invoice2go for over 6 years now.

Puntos en contra:

Cost - that is all. Maybe just a little cheaper would be good.

Respuesta de Invoice2go

hace 3 años

Hello David, we cannot thank you enough for this review of our product and customer support! We are ecstatic that we can keep your workflow professional and straightforward. Thank you for partnering with us for the past 6 years; we look forward to many more! Happy invoicing!

Glyn
Self employed, building and construction/ maintenance en Australia
Materiales de construcción, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Quote can be concerted to invoices something simple but time Saving

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very satisfied with all aspects apart from the one above

Puntos a favor:

Plenty of quick and effective support for any issues I have had recently

Puntos en contra:

Not enough client numbers for invoices on basic program

Respuesta de Invoice2go

hace 3 años

Hey Glyn! Thank you so much for the continued support over the past 2 years. We appreciate you for sharing your experience and are so glad that our software can save you some time in your workflow. Your feedback regarding the client list for some of our plans has been relayed to our product team. We love hearing from our customers, so if you have any further feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to support@invoice2go.com. Thanks again!

Marcus
Director en RU
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Ruined a previously fabulous product

2,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: None anymore it been ruined with poor redevelopment and customer service who do fix issues or errors. Most certainly not worth the subscription. I bought the license years ago and now I'm expected to repay yearly so its a con.
Nothing now it has been ruined, it has problems with capital letters on addresses. All live invoices are mixed in with invoices that are dead completed. So u cant separate invoices that are completed.

Puntos en contra:

It doesnt function very well. Feature less and customer support doesnt listen to feedback given. So many issues , product doesnt sync. You loose information very easily. And if support listened to feedback they would do so much better. Its awful now and am seeking a new product after being with them for over 10 years.

Bobby
Owner en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

McKee

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Multiple jobs each week which helps keep me aware of who owes what

Puntos a favor:

I use invoice to go on a daily basis for estimating and invoicing. It is a necessity for that it keeps me up to date on multiple bills that are due and partial payments on jobs. Very easy and simple to use. I have two seperate businesss’s I use through invoice to go.

Puntos en contra:

Adding a percentage automatically for credit card use directly to customer

Rohan
Musician/Producer en Australia
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Great App

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Love the software guys!
Great job..

Puntos a favor:

Ease of use. Customer service. Great software and return customer support

Puntos en contra:

Price a little high unless you hold out for a deal.

Respuesta de Invoice2go

hace 3 años

Hey Rohan! Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Invoice2go has been so great. We appreciate your feedback, and as always, if you have any further comments, please contact our support team. Thanks again!

Jim
Owner en EE. UU.
Vidrio, cerámica y hormigón, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Más de dos años
Fuente de la opinión

Professional

5,0 hace 2 años

Puntos a favor:

This program makes me appear to look very professional because I can put my company’s logo at the top of my quotations, invoices and receipts.

Puntos en contra:

I started with this product in 2015. I never liked that the basic service didn’t include live phone tech support. I recently upgrade just for that feature. I’m glad that I did because the problem I just had had nothing to do with them, rather with Googles interface with my phone. Invoice2 go solved it anyway