Opiniones de Commvault Orchestrate

Valoraciones medias

• General
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Commvault Orchestrate

Web-based tool that allows provisioning, syncing and migrating data across environments and manage organizational needs.

Descubre más sobre Commvault Orchestrate

Mostrando 5 opiniones

Innocent M.
IT Specialist
Alimentación y bebidas, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2018

"Galaxy Backup Review"

Comentarios: It really proved to be effective since i was able to recover all data from my previous phone S3 without a hustle which included data of prevous clients i had met with in a business meetings i had attended.

Puntos a favor: I love it cause it helped me to recover my S3 phone data. which screen had broken it proved to be efficient since i brought a new S4 galaxy and after signing with my samsung galaxy account everything automatically updated it self to my new phone. That's amazing.

Contras: It can only be effective if you have a samsung galaxy phone.

• Publicado el 16/11/2018
Heidi T.
Systems Administrator
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/2/2019

"We use it for backing up servers"

Puntos a favor: We use this to back up servers such as SharePoint sites and documents. It is easy to browse the backup files and restore individual files or entire site collections. This is not a product for end users, only administrators can access the backups and perform restores.

Contras: Slightly dated looking but is otherwise functional and easy to use. Installation and set up can be daunting the first time around.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Commvault el 27/3/2019

Hi Heidi.

Thank you for your review back in February. We are glad to hear our backup is working well for you and your team.

We are always striving to improve our customer experience and will certainly pass on your feedback regarding the 'slightly dated look' to our internal team.

Stay in touch Heidi!
James

• Publicado el 13/2/2019
Sean F.
  • Publicado el 17/4/2017

"Now called just Commvault but still Galaxy under the covers"

Comentarios: We've been using Commvault's backup product for several years now and although a complex product due to all it can do it is still the best I've used in a corporate environment. In my opinion it really is only for larger businesses but I can see how a small business could still get some benefits from the product. We use it to backup our File, Email, Database servers and all of our VMware virtual infrastructure. As everything is located in one console you don't have to go far to find what you need and there are agents for nearly any operating system or application typically used in an enterprise environment.

• Publicado el 17/4/2017
Michael S.
Sr. Systems Administrator
  • Publicado el 12/6/2018

"An all encompassing back up solution"

Puntos a favor: Commavault has come along way from when we started using them back on V6. We now use them for a single pane of glass backups.. Virtual, physical, exchange, DB.

Contras: I guess the least thing I like is some of the documentation is hard to follow. There are so many different ways to configure agents and sometimes the documentation does not follow the UI.

• Publicado el 12/6/2018
Shashi L.
Storage Architect.
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 17/5/2017

"Flexibility"

Puntos a favor: Single pane of glass, simple to manage and easy upgrades . Its a great software to work on multiple sites. I will recommend this software to any environment.

• Publicado el 17/5/2017