Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre ProjectManager.com

Galardonado software de gestión de proyectos en línea con tableros de proyectos, diagramas de Gantt y colaboración en equipo.

Descubre más sobre ProjectManager.com

Filtrar opiniones (328)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado ProjectManager.com antes?

Comparte tus experiencias con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (328)

Cesar C.
Cesar C.
Docente asociado en Venezuela
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Efficient management tool to develop projects online

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Among the many advantages with which ProjectManage has our organization has allowed: Manage the workload of the team more efficiently can solve the difficulties at the time they arise, manage multiple projects without major inconvenience and even achieve coordination between several simultaneous teams promoting healthy competition, Produce and send reports in real time to strengthen the proposed goals from the general management of projects.

The different applications that the management tool has as it is The customizable project control panel allows us to know if the programmed activities are being fulfilled in real time, in addition the other multi function that is quite useful is that through this system it is possible to create, monitor and share several simultaneous plans of the online projects required by the organization, and this can be done quickly and easily and with multiple views for your team. On the other hand, the various teams that are formed to develop the projects can be created their lists of personal tasks, even if you have assigned several tasks at once and this will show the progress that each of the assignments that they have.

Puntos en contra:

Like any program that manages the project, this is a complex system of monitoring resources, managing time and the activities carried out by our company's staff, so the complicated task is to automate the weekly tasks so that we can follow up with a margin of time. optimal and for that a team of developers is required that is very familiar with ProjectManager, also in a totally online program that depends on the internet service that you have since if there is instability in the service the online supervision as well as the sending of multiple documents of interest is affected by this situation.

John M.
Manager en Nueva Zelanda
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Worst Customer Support Experience in 11 years of ONLNE Marketing!

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Read above. Arrogant customer service. Deleted my account without any warning left me hanging and would not return calls or emails. I lost E V E R Y thing. Files, creative, videos, and cost me a full day of staff not having access to their data.

This software is great. I spend a whole day looking for an alternative to Asana. I spent two days setting it up and was super excited. I did this cause the price point looked fantastic. However, when I went to connect the API, which is mentioned in the FAQ's how to set this up, I was told I had to upgrade to ENTERPRISE. My costs would go up to x4.

Puntos en contra:

Customer service. There is no phone only and an answerphone. And the guy Derek on the end of the emails decided to delete my entire account without warning. He did this as I said the API is not mentioned in any of the features and it's in your development section and when I went to ask how to connect it he wanted me to upgrade to ENTERPRISE - then he said, 'I'll let you have it if you join to Business and pay IN FULL ONE WHOLE YEAR? Arhhhhh, that's not the way business is done? The issue I have is there is NO mention of the API connection in any of the plan features when you read through the FAQ's and Developer section, you will see clearly the system has an API. No mention that you have to pay extra. I then said its not on and there's an error in this case. I received the following email. You are not a good fit. And with that, my entire data and account was deleted. No warning, nothing. Just see you later and all the best finding another platform. Unbelevieble.

Administrative officer en Nigeria
Administración gubernamental, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My choice in project management

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been a detailed project management software for our organization which is suitable for team management, time tracking and effective collaboration. Additional features will definitely make it more appealing to the loyal users.

This application possesses some many advanced features which makes it stand out as a very resourceful tool in project management. It is easy to monitor in realtime the ongoing projects from the project control panel which is easily customized.

Puntos en contra:

Some manual resources are very long and stringent especially when assigning resources against tasks. The customer service is also terrible as you only get to speak with Derek if there are existing issues,there is no other phone number to call to assistance to speak with a human.

Jenna N.
Product Developer en Australia
Ropa y moda, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It is a good software, however there are still features that could be added to improve it.

3 hace 4 años

It is fairly easy to use are the reports you can make are good and it definitely helps with managing of projects. The support team are very responsive and are goods at figuring out the problems and communicating solutions.

Puntos en contra:

There are still quite a few glitches in it that don't allow you to get the full potential out of the software. Also there are some things like inputting and assigning resources against tasks that are long and very manual processes that then have many exceptions to the rule. There are also a couple of reports that do not give the required outcomes.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your feedback Jenna. We're glad you are happy with our support team! We appreciate your feature feedback as well!

Isaac I.
Regional Manager en Nigeria
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

A Top Notch Customer Relationship Management Tool.

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: It was wonderful using this wonderful software. Simply Splendid

It is a classic Project management tool which is very user friendly and is easy to use. This tool is one of its kind

Puntos en contra:

I like all the features of this software but wont mind if other features are added in this fast paced technology world

Thomas L.
President en EE. UU.
Construcción, Trabajador autónomo

Bad Customer Service

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I was happy with the program. Did what i needed, Their customer service ruined my experience. Terrible service.

Very user friendly. Liked how it worked.

Puntos en contra:

Customer Service is terrible. Tried to call for 3 days. None would return my call as the said they would on the recording. Lost me as a customer. WEB site is confusing to sign up for basic services. I made the mistake by clicking the wrong box and not thoroughly reading my emails, my bad. They would not help me when I saw my mistake. Just wanted the extra money. Very bad customer experience.

Justin L.
Justin L.

ProjectManager.com Software Package

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have a civil construction consulting small business that I work on during the weekends and I recently signed a free trial software package to utilize the project scheduling ghantt chart tool. Although I only had the opportunity to use it once it met my expectations. It was the same as using MPP but online rather than fixed on one computer!
Packages pricing are for total number of people listed with $X per user per month. For example Business package is 20 users with $15 per user; therefore, one must pay the complete 20 X $15= $300 per month once the trial expires. You don't become charged for individual users start dates, and you can chose packages as little as 1 user.

Can log into software on any computer as long as you have a login and password. It has a good scheduling tool. A lot of Project Management templates to choose from.

Puntos en contra:

There is no notification prior to your 30 day trial expiration and if you forget to cancel you automatically enroll into a contract and payments will be billed each month. An emailed consolidated contract agreement would be beneficial once user automatically enrolled following trial expiration.

Jairo A.
Hardware informático, 51-200 empleados

Agile & friendly for PM's

3 hace 5 años

Comentarios: In general terms, this platform is useful and provides good coverage on daily basis activities and needs for project managers and PMO.

1. Based on Cloud Service 2. Promote collaboration and communication

Puntos en contra:

1. Integration with MS Project is limited and simple (no lead or lag time, no columns with formula). 2. Customized Columns are limited (i. e. A simple List is not possible to set up)

hace 5 años

Hello Jairo, Thank you for the review! We get thousands of customer requests for product improvements and we review every one. From there our product updates are driven by the most popular requests. We value all of our customer feedback and will pass your notes on to our Customer Support team.

51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I use projectmanager.com on a daily basis

3 hace 3 años

It's a good way to share projects with groups. We use this tool for our PMO and since it's web based the permissions allow PMs to see one another's projects. It's an easy way to share information and track tasks.

Puntos en contra:

The page load times are often very slow. There is no way to quickly see all projects assigned to me, it would be nice if there was a feature that allowed you to favorite projects for quick access or set a dashboard view that showed results on saved search parameters.

James E.
PMO Director en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

PMO Director

5 hace 3 años

ProjectManager.com or PM.com as we call it is very easy to use, we were able to get up and running in a very short amount of time. We have approximately 300 projects that we are managing and about 70 resources. Before PM.com we managed our projects in one system our resources in another system and our reporting from yet another system. We have been able to consolidate systems and are able to more efficiently track our projects, backlog, risks and issues. The Workload board showing the resources availability allows us to see who is available at a glance. PM.com is opened on my computer every day all day, I could NOT do my job without it. The support team and the product team are great to work with, they have a place to put in suggestions for new features and I am happy to say they have added several of my suggestions. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new system to handle their Portfolio and Project Management offices.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few features that do not work as well as I would like but I am hoping they will be updated in the near future. One area is the linking of tasks and easily being able to see the effects on the plan. MS Project does a great job of highlighting the changes. Some of the reports could use some additional filters but they have been adding to that. Overall the Pros far outweigh any of the Cons.

hace 3 años

Hi Jean, Thanks so much for the glowing recommendation! I’m happy you find ProjectManager.com so helpful. I’ve passed your notes about task linking to the product team, they appreciate the feedback. Michael, Customer Support

Jessica M.
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good for light project management and time tracking for a small team

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We liked it better than a very simple time keeping app that we were using. It does allow for more detailed project management. you can't expect it to do all of what MS Project does - it is not at that level. But it helps for teams and for predictable project management and time keeping.

I like the ability to create a fairly detailed project plan including budget and dates that are nicely mapped out in a Gantt chart. It works great for straightforward projects with a succinct task list and allows for the team to track their time to see a report on the budget for the project and the financial aspect of completing the project. I like the updated interface as well - it took a little bit to get used to, but didn't take too long.

Puntos en contra:

I find the reporting to be a bit challenging. I would like to see reports that are a bit more flexible and can filter in and out certain criteria. This product isn't great to manage really long projects or challenging projects with lots of iterations. If you have a project that is iterative in nature and will develop as you move along, this set up makes it time-consuming to maintain.

hace 3 años

Hi Jessica, thanks for the kind words and the thorough review! I'm glad you like the planning features so much. We work hard to offer the best project management software for people like yourself who manage complex projects but want a simple and intuitive way to execute the work. I'll pass your feedback about the reporting to our product team, I know they are always interested in how we can improve the usability of the software. Thanks! Michael, Customer Support

Nick G.
Sr. Project Manager en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

We use this software daily and find it easy to use but still room for improvements

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: There are issues with linking tasks. We have been working with customer service on this issue for years and can't get resolution. The linked tasks will update if you extend the schedule but will not always update when you shorten the schedule. This is a major issue that needs to be fixed. When we have schedules with more than 100 tasks it takes hours to fix the schedule!

Easy to use and accessible anywhere on-line. Can share a lot of detailed project information to others quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Saved changes are slow to update. File size limits when uploading documents. Printing is cumbersome to format.

hace 3 años

Hi Nick, we’re happy to hear from you! I hope I can address your question about the task linking. Currently, our software is built so that when a link relationship is applied to two or more tasks, if the dates of the tasks already conform to the relationship applied, the system will not make any changes to the project plan (operating under the idea the dates set are intentionally). This functionality is currently by design -- it protects dates on the linked tasks from being changed unintentionally. Shortened duration of task #1 does not necessarily mean that task 2 should now be due on a different date. However if task #1 is lengthened, then task 2’s due date should change, to account for the extra time needed in task #1. This gets a little bit technical but I hope the explanation helps clear up how the software handles dates -- please let us know if we can help with anything else! Michael, Customer Support

Gawie R.
Architect en Sudáfrica
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo

BEWARE: Misleading Marketing

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Great platform and very easy to use. Sadly the deceptive marketing and appalling customer service left a bitter taste in my mouth and I would not recommend it to anyone. Unless of course you have read through ALL the fine print and are happy with the terms and conditions.

Overall a great platform that is user friendly and quick to learn. Being able to easily share projects and monitor timelines with team members is a big plus.

Puntos en contra:

Like some other prospective customers I was lured into downloading the free trial based on very deceptive marketing. You are forced to sign up for a subscription in order to download the free trial. If you do not cancel the subscription before your free trial ends you are automatically billed for the maximum number of licences on the edition you've selected. With a no-return policy I asked for a credit and my subscription to be changed to the personal edition. They gladly changed my subscription but said nothing about a credit. When I enquired I was informed that I would be billed again for the new month. I'm appalled at the way they mislead. Expensive lesson learnt on my side.

Respuesta ProjectManager.com

el año pasado

Hi Gawie, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you liked our platform and found it user friendly. I apologize for the confusion surrounding our marketing and our free trial policy. Choosing a project management software can be a big decision, which is why we offer a 30-day free trial. The first 30 days are always free, but as you noted, you will be charged when your free trial expires, as your subscription to our service will automatically start in order to retain data and a seamless experience. Free trialists can always cancel their trial in the software in the Billing section, or they can send an email directly to support. We also send a reminder email 7 days before a trial expires. Sorry again about the mix-up. If you have any other concerns, please contact us directly at https://www.projectmanager.com/contact Best, The ProjectManager.com Support Team

Kai K.
Software Architect en Nueva Zelanda
Software informático

Great SaaS project management solution

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: ProjectManager.com is a very well done and smoothly working Online/SaaS solution for project management. The product promises to have all the features of Microsoft Project and it delivers on that. One of the big draw cards for us was the online Gantt chart and having tried a variety of other solutions in the past, PM.com's implementation sticks out regarding performance and ease of use. It's very robust and also allows the import of existing data from Office. Another really useful feature is the built-in reporting and in particular when dealing with larger teams, the ability to do time sheets and workload inspection/management. The latter gives you a quite comprehensive overview of what's going on in your team and if there is any availability for assigning work to members of the team. The different pricing plan options cater really well for different feature requirements and team sizes and we feel we're getting very good value out of using the service - in particular when comparing it against the "clumsiness" of using isolated desktop products as an alternative and having to share MS Project documents around.

hace 5 años

Hello Kai, Thank you for the kind words! We¿ve added tons of new features in our software that sounds like it's helping your team. We try to make our product powerful and easy to use, while avoiding the clumsiness you might see in other tools.

Julia S.
Senior Project Manager en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for managing timelines and studio schedules

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Detailed project planning and studio capacity management

You can manage a project timeline, allocate people to tasks and this builds up a studio schedule which you can use to check if people's time are well utilised. The reporting tool also makes it possible to forecast into the future to see what capacity the studio is running at. It is great that it is cloud based. You can set the working days of a person and the number of hours each person works, which helps accurately plan capacity. Linking of tasks is also a helpful feature to easily update project timings.

Puntos en contra:

There are a couple of features I'd like to see incorporated, such as a different colour in the workload view for potential projects, and on the calendar RSS feed the project name needs to be included as well as the task name, otherwise all your tasks can come across with the same name (i.e. design, design, design,). I would also like to see the styling improved when you save a project plans to PDF - as they are currently very difficult to read in this format and it makes it hard to share them with clients.

hace 4 años

Hi Julia, We always appreciate it when users suggest feature adjustments. We're glad you enjoy our product for managing timelines and studio schedules!

Karen B.
Engineering Project Manager en RU
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I have found PM.com easy to use, and support excellent always giving a quick response

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: A single product for planning our projects which are viewable to our teams. Resource planning allow us to integrate our planning across teams to give us end to end plans whereas plans were only done for the individual teams. Simple product to use making it easy for everyone to see what is happening and when. Visibility of work as able to give ready only access to stakeholders across the business .

It is easy to use set up, use and share plans making working with the teams more cohesive. I also like the flexibility of being able to add custom fields. Teams are beginning to use the diaries to allow them to see what they should be working on and when.

Puntos en contra:

It is difficult to see what everyone working on when you have multiple projects. There is not a single overview of the projects and task breakdown. The plans don't take into consideration any holidays or leave so it is easy allocate tasks when people are not available.

hace 4 años

Thanks Karen! We appreciate your feedback on the overview of projects.

Angela C.
Senior Product Developer en Australia
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados

A great asset to any type of Project Managing

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great way to document and keep track of projects with shareholders. Easy to use with great features. Essential tool for any project manager.

Risk/Issues/Changes tabs Linked timelines

Puntos en contra:

Some glitches when trying to attach documents and or changing pages before I have saved or finished filling in information. Some of the reporting is very precise which means I need to document and 100% on the exact days tasks are achieved.

hace 5 años

Hello Angela, Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the gracious remarks. We're so sorry to hear as well about the trouble with saving your data. We as a best practice recommend to use the save button often. We also have an Auto-Save feature that will save changes every 5 minutes in case you accidentally close your browser page or lose internet connection. Hopefully these will help!

Juan othmaro M.
Development Manager en El Salvador
10.000+ empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Functional, intuitive and lots of PM practices incorporated

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: After 3 years working I can say I like it is functional and is constantly changing/updating, many new features have been added and think that will continue to make it a really robust solution that will be able to fulfill multiple PM specific disciplines.

- Flexibility to customize regular tasks -Implement various important metrics, reports and processes needed in a project, i.e. capacity, resource schedule. -Support is responsive in few hours or days, can be better but is functional.

Puntos en contra:

-No Kanban and so could incorporate features that help an Agile team -No workflows, i.e. for software development cycle -No project portfolio/programs

Carlos H.
Team Leader of Software Development en El Salvador
Telecomunicaciones, 10.000+ empleados

Awful

5 hace 3 años

Works from time to time, it has received functionality and UI updates over the time, still somehow it's usable at the end of the day.

Puntos en contra:

Everything is broken, I think that you should try to use it inside your company on a daily basis to quickly spot how time you spend in simple tasks like: - Moving rows - Adjusting dates - Finding and correcting deleted timesheet entries - Having read-only projects is impossible - History of changes and who, along with historic undo is impossible - Reports take ages to generate - Random downtimes or error 500 messages

Alpesh J.
Manager en Nueva Zelanda
2-10 empleados

Great Online Software

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: ProjectManager.com's software is very easy to learn, the training was extremely helpful and customer support were very friendly. We have been able to track our projects around the country and we now ensure that we deliver to our customers on time and within budget by using the planned vs actual time reports. The mobile app is the perfect tool when off site. Customising the Dashboard in a meaningful way to our needs is great. Being able to view the notes between the team ensures that we are all on the same page. Since using ProjectManager.com we have noticed an increase in profitability and being able to mitigate any potential downtime before it becomes a major issue.

It is easy to use and having the ability to customise the dashboard and reports. The drag and drop features makes it simple and not very time consuming when scheduling projects.

hace 5 años

Hello Alpesh, Thank you for the kind words! Our main goal is to help empower you and your team to manage your projects successfully, use your time more effectively, and better collaborate with your team no matter where in the world they are.

Peter W.
Web Developer en RU
Educación superior, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Manage big and small projects

4 hace 3 años

ProjectManager works very well with both large and small-scale projects. Being able to use this with anything from a project involving only two members of staff, to hundreds, has been invaluable. Creating a project plan is fast and easy, allowing a huge amount of detail and variables to be added to the plan. Their new(ish) user interface is also a welcome change, looking much cleaner and easier to navigate. It also works well on mobile devices.

Puntos en contra:

The initial learning curve was quite steep, taking myself a number of days before I was fully used to the various features available, and how to use them. The previous user-interface was really quite bad, but this has of course been fixed in their latest release! The reporting functionality could really be improved, the views it offers are rather limited and don't show all the detail.

Pedro C.
Gerente de Servicios en Chile
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Professional SaaS to manage projects

Comentarios: Good tool. Good evolution. Please, work in new APIs

It's a good SaaS to manage projects and resources. It allow us to manage our whole portfolio and keep in track used resources.

Puntos en contra:

It doesn't have custom reports. On the other hand, it doesn't have an API to obtain hours for each project in a simple way. I would like a simple API allow us to ask for project id, and return consolidate information like all kind of hours entered regarding this project Id.

Tim A.
Database Developer en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados

projectmanager.com

4 hace 3 años

Dashboard analytics for quick progress checks, ability to lay out time and effort with scheduling for projects. Ability to attach notes and files to projects

Puntos en contra:

some times the app lags and the response time drags on other times it seems to lose updates while lagging

hace 3 años

Hi Tim! We’re happy to see that you’re enjoying many of the features of ProjectManager.com! Our product team is always working to optimize the speed and performance of the software, but if you have any persistent lag issues feel free to submit a support ticket and we’d be happy to look to see if there are any underlying issues that can be fixed on your account. Thanks! Michael, Customer Support

Barb H.
Fuente de la reseña

I use PM.Com daily and more so for task management

4 hace 4 años

Pretty easy to use and I appreciate the alerts that you can set up. I also like that you can make changes to due dates and tasks if needed.

Puntos en contra:

The program isn't completely customizable, there are still some features that would work better if they could be more customized (ex. reporting, filters)

hace 4 años

Hi Barb, We're glad you enjoy our product! We continue to make more customizable features. Thank you for the feedback!