15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de ProjectManager.com

Sobre ProjectManager.com

Galardonado software de gestión de proyectos en línea con tableros de proyectos, diagramas de Gantt y colaboración en equipo.

Descubre más sobre ProjectManager.com

It's easy to copy your current tasks into your weekly timesheet.

Puntos en contra:

ProjectManager.com report customizations & forecasts are limited. In addition, we have had some international interface issues.

Valoraciones de ProjectManager.com

3,9
Relación calidad-precio
3,7

Probabilidad de recomendación

ProjectManager.com tiene una valoración global de 4,1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 338 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado ProjectManager.com?

Filtrar opiniones (338)

Clara M
Ingeniera civil en Colombia
Investigación, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Project Manager for builders, allows for online control and monitoring

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Me permite verificar tiempos, precedencias y riesgos en actividades

Me permite llevar un control de las actividades, identificando si la ruta crítica debe ser ajustada para cumplir tiempos de entrega o requiere de incremento de cuadrillas para lograrlo, me permite identificar que controles no se realizaron

Puntos en contra:

por ahor veo mas ventajas que desventajas.

Cesar
Cesar
Docente asociado en Venezuela
Administración educativa, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Efficient management tool to develop projects online

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Among the many advantages with which ProjectManage has our organization has allowed: Manage the workload of the team more efficiently can solve the difficulties at the time they arise, manage multiple projects without major inconvenience and even achieve coordination between several simultaneous teams promoting healthy competition, Produce and send reports in real time to strengthen the proposed goals from the general management of projects.

The different applications that the management tool has as it is The customizable project control panel allows us to know if the programmed activities are being fulfilled in real time, in addition the other multi function that is quite useful is that through this system it is possible to create, monitor and share several simultaneous plans of the online projects required by the organization, and this can be done quickly and easily and with multiple views for your team. On the other hand, the various teams that are formed to develop the projects can be created their lists of personal tasks, even if you have assigned several tasks at once and this will show the progress that each of the assignments that they have.

Puntos en contra:

Like any program that manages the project, this is a complex system of monitoring resources, managing time and the activities carried out by our company's staff, so the complicated task is to automate the weekly tasks so that we can follow up with a margin of time. optimal and for that a team of developers is required that is very familiar with ProjectManager, also in a totally online program that depends on the internet service that you have since if there is instability in the service the online supervision as well as the sending of multiple documents of interest is affected by this situation.

Manager en Nueva Zelanda
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The Worst Customer Support Experience in 11 years of ONLNE Marketing!

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Read above. Arrogant customer service. Deleted my account without any warning left me hanging and would not return calls or emails. I lost E V E R Y thing. Files, creative, videos, and cost me a full day of staff not having access to their data.

This software is great. I spend a whole day looking for an alternative to Asana. I spent two days setting it up and was super excited. I did this cause the price point looked fantastic. However, when I went to connect the API, which is mentioned in the FAQ's how to set this up, I was told I had to upgrade to ENTERPRISE. My costs would go up to x4.

Puntos en contra:

Customer service. There is no phone only and an answerphone. And the guy Derek on the end of the emails decided to delete my entire account without warning. He did this as I said the API is not mentioned in any of the features and it's in your development section and when I went to ask how to connect it he wanted me to upgrade to ENTERPRISE - then he said, 'I'll let you have it if you join to Business and pay IN FULL ONE WHOLE YEAR? Arhhhhh, that's not the way business is done? The issue I have is there is NO mention of the API connection in any of the plan features when you read through the FAQ's and Developer section, you will see clearly the system has an API. No mention that you have to pay extra. I then said its not on and there's an error in this case. I received the following email. You are not a good fit. And with that, my entire data and account was deleted. No warning, nothing. Just see you later and all the best finding another platform. Unbelevieble.

Jenna
Product Developer en Australia
Ropa y moda, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It is a good software, however there are still features that could be added to improve it.

3,0 hace 7 años

It is fairly easy to use are the reports you can make are good and it definitely helps with managing of projects. The support team are very responsive and are goods at figuring out the problems and communicating solutions.

Puntos en contra:

There are still quite a few glitches in it that don't allow you to get the full potential out of the software. Also there are some things like inputting and assigning resources against tasks that are long and very manual processes that then have many exceptions to the rule. There are also a couple of reports that do not give the required outcomes.

hace 6 años

Thank you for your feedback Jenna. We're glad you are happy with our support team! We appreciate your feature feedback as well!

Fazal Rahman
Fazal Rahman
Data collection officer en Afganistán
Consultoría de gestión, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Meet the deadline

5,0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: As a trial and selecting it for the project its surface and user interface are so awesome and user friendly, you have all the track of your tasks, progress, and deadlines any many more still counting.

Time tracking, project and task management from anywhere and without sharing confidential data and sources, tracking the progress and detailed progress.

Puntos en contra:

There is nothing to be disliked about ProjectManager.com its best in its own kind.

Isaac
Regional Manager en Nigeria
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

A Top Notch Customer Relationship Management Tool.

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It was wonderful using this wonderful software. Simply Splendid

It is a classic Project management tool which is very user friendly and is easy to use. This tool is one of its kind

Puntos en contra:

I like all the features of this software but wont mind if other features are added in this fast paced technology world

Thomas
President en EE. UU.
Construcción, Trabajador autónomo

Bad Customer Service

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I was happy with the program. Did what i needed, Their customer service ruined my experience. Terrible service.

Very user friendly. Liked how it worked.

Puntos en contra:

Customer Service is terrible. Tried to call for 3 days. None would return my call as the said they would on the recording. Lost me as a customer. WEB site is confusing to sign up for basic services. I made the mistake by clicking the wrong box and not thoroughly reading my emails, my bad. They would not help me when I saw my mistake. Just wanted the extra money. Very bad customer experience.

Justin
Justin
Fuente: GetApp

ProjectManager.com Software Package

4,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I have a civil construction consulting small business that I work on during the weekends and I recently signed a free trial software package to utilize the project scheduling ghantt chart tool. Although I only had the opportunity to use it once it met my expectations. It was the same as using MPP but online rather than fixed on one computer!
Packages pricing are for total number of people listed with $X per user per month. For example Business package is 20 users with $15 per user; therefore, one must pay the complete 20 X $15= $300 per month once the trial expires. You don't become charged for individual users start dates, and you can chose packages as little as 1 user.

Can log into software on any computer as long as you have a login and password. It has a good scheduling tool. A lot of Project Management templates to choose from.

Puntos en contra:

There is no notification prior to your 30 day trial expiration and if you forget to cancel you automatically enroll into a contract and payments will be billed each month. An emailed consolidated contract agreement would be beneficial once user automatically enrolled following trial expiration.

, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I use projectmanager.com on a daily basis

3,0 hace 6 años

It's a good way to share projects with groups. We use this tool for our PMO and since it's web based the permissions allow PMs to see one another's projects. It's an easy way to share information and track tasks.

Puntos en contra:

The page load times are often very slow. There is no way to quickly see all projects assigned to me, it would be nice if there was a feature that allowed you to favorite projects for quick access or set a dashboard view that showed results on saved search parameters.

Ingeniería civil, 51-200 empleados

Project Manager Review

3,0 hace 5 años

I liked most that this is based online for the most part

Puntos en contra:

I don't like the interface. It could use an upgrade

James
PMO Director en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

PMO Director

5,0 hace 6 años

ProjectManager.com or PM.com as we call it is very easy to use, we were able to get up and running in a very short amount of time. We have approximately 300 projects that we are managing and about 70 resources. Before PM.com we managed our projects in one system our resources in another system and our reporting from yet another system. We have been able to consolidate systems and are able to more efficiently track our projects, backlog, risks and issues. The Workload board showing the resources availability allows us to see who is available at a glance. PM.com is opened on my computer every day all day, I could NOT do my job without it. The support team and the product team are great to work with, they have a place to put in suggestions for new features and I am happy to say they have added several of my suggestions. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new system to handle their Portfolio and Project Management offices.

Puntos en contra:

There are a few features that do not work as well as I would like but I am hoping they will be updated in the near future. One area is the linking of tasks and easily being able to see the effects on the plan. MS Project does a great job of highlighting the changes. Some of the reports could use some additional filters but they have been adding to that. Overall the Pros far outweigh any of the Cons.

hace 6 años

Hi Jean, Thanks so much for the glowing recommendation! I’m happy you find ProjectManager.com so helpful. I’ve passed your notes about task linking to the product team, they appreciate the feedback. Michael, Customer Support

Nick
Sr. Project Manager en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

We use this software daily and find it easy to use but still room for improvements

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: There are issues with linking tasks. We have been working with customer service on this issue for years and can't get resolution. The linked tasks will update if you extend the schedule but will not always update when you shorten the schedule. This is a major issue that needs to be fixed. When we have schedules with more than 100 tasks it takes hours to fix the schedule!

Easy to use and accessible anywhere on-line. Can share a lot of detailed project information to others quickly.

Puntos en contra:

Saved changes are slow to update. File size limits when uploading documents. Printing is cumbersome to format.

hace 6 años

Hi Nick, we’re happy to hear from you! I hope I can address your question about the task linking. Currently, our software is built so that when a link relationship is applied to two or more tasks, if the dates of the tasks already conform to the relationship applied, the system will not make any changes to the project plan (operating under the idea the dates set are intentionally). This functionality is currently by design -- it protects dates on the linked tasks from being changed unintentionally. Shortened duration of task #1 does not necessarily mean that task 2 should now be due on a different date. However if task #1 is lengthened, then task 2’s due date should change, to account for the extra time needed in task #1. This gets a little bit technical but I hope the explanation helps clear up how the software handles dates -- please let us know if we can help with anything else! Michael, Customer Support

Gawie
Architect en Sudáfrica
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo

BEWARE: Misleading Marketing

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great platform and very easy to use. Sadly the deceptive marketing and appalling customer service left a bitter taste in my mouth and I would not recommend it to anyone. Unless of course you have read through ALL the fine print and are happy with the terms and conditions.

Overall a great platform that is user friendly and quick to learn. Being able to easily share projects and monitor timelines with team members is a big plus.

Puntos en contra:

Like some other prospective customers I was lured into downloading the free trial based on very deceptive marketing. You are forced to sign up for a subscription in order to download the free trial. If you do not cancel the subscription before your free trial ends you are automatically billed for the maximum number of licences on the edition you've selected. With a no-return policy I asked for a credit and my subscription to be changed to the personal edition. They gladly changed my subscription but said nothing about a credit. When I enquired I was informed that I would be billed again for the new month. I'm appalled at the way they mislead. Expensive lesson learnt on my side.

hace 4 años

Hi Gawie, Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you liked our platform and found it user friendly. I apologize for the confusion surrounding our marketing and our free trial policy. Choosing a project management software can be a big decision, which is why we offer a 30-day free trial. The first 30 days are always free, but as you noted, you will be charged when your free trial expires, as your subscription to our service will automatically start in order to retain data and a seamless experience. Free trialists can always cancel their trial in the software in the Billing section, or they can send an email directly to support. We also send a reminder email 7 days before a trial expires. Sorry again about the mix-up. If you have any other concerns, please contact us directly at https://www.projectmanager.com/contact Best, The ProjectManager.com Support Team

Juan Othmaro
Development Manager en El Salvador
, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Functional, intuitive and lots of PM practices incorporated

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: After 3 years working I can say I like it is functional and is constantly changing/updating, many new features have been added and think that will continue to make it a really robust solution that will be able to fulfill multiple PM specific disciplines.

- Flexibility to customize regular tasks -Implement various important metrics, reports and processes needed in a project, i.e. capacity, resource schedule. -Support is responsive in few hours or days, can be better but is functional.

Puntos en contra:

-No Kanban and so could incorporate features that help an Agile team -No workflows, i.e. for software development cycle -No project portfolio/programs

Pedro
Gerente de Servicios en Chile
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Professional SaaS to manage projects

Comentarios: Good tool. Good evolution. Please, work in new APIs

It's a good SaaS to manage projects and resources. It allow us to manage our whole portfolio and keep in track used resources.

Puntos en contra:

It doesn't have custom reports. On the other hand, it doesn't have an API to obtain hours for each project in a simple way. I would like a simple API allow us to ask for project id, and return consolidate information like all kind of hours entered regarding this project Id.

Marcos
Project Manager en Brasil
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Nice software

4,0 hace 6 años

It's very easy to use, specially being a web solution. Very interactive and funcional. The dashboards are the most functional for me

Puntos en contra:

I don't like how we can manage the timesheets, usually a bug appears or it freezes. It really botters me!

hace 6 años

Hi Marcos, Happy to see the dashboards are satisfying your needs! I have relayed your comments about the timesheets to the product team -- If you’re experiencing any issues in the future please feel free to reach out to us and we can take a look at your account and see if there’s anything we can do to help. Thanks! Michael, Customer Support

Lesley
Senior Project Manager en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

ProjectManager.com has made my project management life super easy!

4,0 hace 6 años

The interface is very user friendly and clean. It contains the right amount of information needed to ensure successful project management.

Puntos en contra:

We need a way to switch out assigned resources (while maintaining the required effort) instead of doing it manually. This adds unnecessary time to project plan building when you have to stop to change the resources on every. single. line. Also, if there was a way to allow more than 2/3 project tabs to shown at the top of the screen, that would be great.

trevor
Project Manager en Australia
Ropa y moda, 201-500 empleados

Workwear Group

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We set up templates for different kind of projects, it easy to add or delete tasks accordingly, project manager has help me be more aware of the project status to keep more or less on track and to write notes around tasks, manage expenses and invoicing, functions that are so valuable when writing reports and closing.

Ring menu and icons are easy to identify, customising columns practical overall not overly complex.

Puntos en contra:

I haven't found anything i dislike, though i'm not using every function available.

Mary Grace
Unit Head en Filipinas
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 501-1.000 empleados

Excellent Project manager.com

5,0 hace 6 años

I really love this software, it helps a lot in terms of reporting and updating of my tasks. Easy to use and very effective in planning.

Puntos en contra:

I can't see any negative in this product. This is very perfect in making a schedule but there's always a room for improvement.

Marie Kris
Process Engineer en Filipinas
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 501-1.000 empleados

Easy track Project Manager.com

5,0 hace 6 años

I can easily track and update my project using this software. Very helpful to my team to plot the activities and compute the cost of the project.

Puntos en contra:

So far, No negative feedback about this software because this is very effective to my organization.

Steve
Director, IT en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados

Great Product

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: ProjectManager.com is a SaaS-based tool for project management. Its easy to use layout and extended functionality gives you many tools to meet your needs while being easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone who needed a fully functional and easy to use project management solution.

Easy to use and has a wealth of functionality

None

hace 7 años

Hello Steve, Thank you for the review and for the recommendation! We have more software updates planned for 2017 to make it even more powerful and easy to use.

Wes
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Ingeniería civil, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Good start, needs some tweaks

3,0 hace 4 años

Similarity to other scheduling software.

Puntos en contra:

There doesn't seem to be any simple way to track and update partially complete tasks that updates the planned hours. Example - someone that is working on a task is scheduled for 10 hours, but the overall task duration will cover two weeks. If they complete their work on in part early on day one, say 8 hours of it, you can update the percent complete to 80% but the distribution of workload for the remainder of the schedule doesn't reduce the hours left in the task. This distorts the actual workload for that person until the project is complete showing more work than is actually left. The reverse is also true where they may not start on a project until late in the duration. Frustrating for very large projects with multiple tasks and assignments. Very time consuming to update.

Jose
Software Architect en El Salvador
Software informático, 1.001-5.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Project Manager a totally straightforward and powerful application

5,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Support from Project Manager team is very helpful.

This is an application straightforward to use and user friendly. It gives you a lot of options to have reports from your teams and projects.

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes when you are making a lot of changes in a timeline, you have to save them every few minutes, because if you save after a long time, the application throws an saving error, and you have to start again.

hace 6 años

Thanks for taking the time to review our software Jose -- We’re glad to have you on the ProjectManager.com platform! Michael, Customer Support

Angie
Implementation Support Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Project Manager is a great tool for software implementation management.

4,0 hace 6 años

I like being able to track the mild stones and report on those statuses. Works well in a team environment for everyone to track their pieces.

Puntos en contra:

One thing that I find slightly cumbersome with Project Manager is having so many tabs and levels. Sometimes I forget to go another level to enter the little details

hace 6 años

Thanks for the kind words, Angie! I will send your feedback about the tab UX to our product team -- they really like getting feedback on these things from our long time customers! Have a great week! Michael, Customer Support