15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Top Echelon

El software de reclutamiento Big Biller te ahorra tiempo al combinar las funciones de ATS (sistema de seguimiento de postulantes, por sus siglas en inglés) y CRM en una solución de reclutamiento sencilla y personalizable.

Descubre más sobre Top Echelon

Big Biller is very intuitive, easy to use and develop. Price point is right and customer service is great.

Puntos en contra:

Can't attach email without it going to recipient's spam folder.

Valoraciones de Top Echelon

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Top Echelon tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 515 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Top Echelon?

Filtrar opiniones (515)

Cherice
Cherice
Founder en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Why you should consider Top Echelon

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience has been wonderful and has made my job of quickly locating candidates in the system very timely and with ease because of how their software is structured. I use it everyday, for every search.

What I like most about their software is how easy it is to search for candidates, input candidates, communicate with them and clients and how all the information is stored in the system. I also LOVE their help desk. Always responds quickly and with the correct information the first time.

Puntos en contra:

I feel the search features could be more robust.

Marlaine
Managing Principal en EE. UU.

Top Echelon User Review

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The experience with Top Echelon is over quite a number of years, 5 days/week and 6-8 hours on the system. There have been a few times something went down or there was a glitch, but they addressed it right away and we all moved on.

I like Top Echelon for the ease of use, that they are always adding more value to the platform in how to source, how to contact candidates or clients, ease of posting jobs, add on to get the jobs out on other job sites, multiple ways to go about a task, quick and efficient customer service people who always have the answer, training resources, and webinars to help me be better at my job.

Puntos en contra:

I do not have any issues with Top Echelon.

Frank
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

New Platform is Extremely Difficult to Navigate

3,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The only reason I'm still with Big Biller is, despite the awkward, and user unfriendly interface in the new platform, moving to another service is out of the question during this Covid-19 pandemic where business is down 30%. Our bandwidth, as a small company, for non revenue generating projects has to be kept to a minimum. The customer support is great but software layout and design should be intuitive and not require so many calls to support to begin with. I remain hopefully BB will work out the kinks. I pay $15,000 a year for Linkedin Recruiter so money is not the deciding factor, ease of use is. Originally Big Biller had the friendliest customer support and simple layout and that was the deciding factor. Not cost alone

Great customer support and easy to reach by phone or online chat.

Puntos en contra:

The new version of Big biller has set me back 20 years in my productivity. I actually go out of my way to use Outlook and avoid the new BB cumbersome, user-unfriendly interfacte. The 'running man" (we call him 'burning man' icon offers no clue as to what menu lies underneath. The 'hot list' icon looks like a poop emoji and I had to have someone explain this to me. Too many lengthy menus that open, vanish, disappear, are difficult to find once they are minimized, etc. I'm advanced with computers and can design basic code and find this new platform roll out very dissapointing.

Lisa
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

Top Echelon works well

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: We have had a great experience with the software and responsive team. My new employees use the trainings and find them simple to understand. If they have a questions, support is quick to respond with and email or phone call.

It’s provides everything we need at a reasonable price point!

Puntos en contra:

The reports need a little improvement and they are working on that. Anytime there is a con, TE is on it. They pay attention! Many of the little tweaks we suggested over the years were implemented quickly! They listen!!!

Bill
Maquinaria, Trabajador autónomo

The Benefits of Big Biller

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Love it. The support teams within Top Echelon are world class and they constantly work on improving the software for it's members. The database itself is very user friendly and can be manipulated to fit your agencies way of doing things specifically. I expect to be using Big Biller for a very long time!!

The ease of use with Big Biller software and how it can interact with other agencies databases is just a great feature. They are constantly upgrading and adding features to the software as well. I can access this database from a wide variety of devices allowing me to always have my database with me. It's ability to track and save past emails / resume submissions with clients and candidates is really important as well.

Puntos en contra:

My only negative (if you can call it that) is that there are really no features to help enter clients into the databse. In my industry (specifically) new companies are popping up all the time. It would be nice to be able to compare companies via a resume and have a new company automatically entered in some way. This feature was available at one time.

Trina
Senior Recruiter en EE. UU.

Big Biller - Great Features and Quality Service - Highly Recommend

5,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I began TORP Group about 7 years ago and started using Big Biller withing a few months of starting our business. From the beginning, their level of care and service has been beyond what I expected. The product has many features and options available to use within their system. The system was far beyond what I had used in the past. They are continually improving, which says to me, they care about their clients. Top Echelon is looking to be the best in what they do and it shows!!

The level of service has always been outstanding. The company is responsive, reliable and overall amazing to work with.

Puntos en contra:

The texting option is great, but there has not been an ability to group text, which would be most ideal. Currently not using their texting system due to this.

Scott

Highly Recommend Top Echelon

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with Top Echelon is excellent. Again - I am very happy with the product as well as the Customer Service they provide.

Overall, I've got to say, Top Echelon is a solid and dependable choice for anyone needing to step up their recruiting game. I'd definitely recommend it to any recruiting firm that's serious about making their recruiting process smoother and more effective. It's super easy to use, packed with powerful tools to keep your day organized, and they're always adding cool new features. If you're looking to recruit the best talent without the hassle, Top Echelon is a fantastic choice.

Puntos en contra:

I honestly don't have any negative things to say about Top Echelon. I really do like the product.

Margaret
CEO en EE. UU.

Strongly Recommend Top Echelon - Cost Effective and Easy to Implement

5,0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I used Top Echelon/Big Biller years ago when I started out as an independent recruiter. Their product was the most cost effective, customizable, multi function product then and now. I would not think of using another product as an independent recruiter.

I absolutely love that I can manage my full desk, job postings, candidate tracking, client tracking all in one place. The customer service is wonderful, you can customize fields, and they offer a split network program that allows you to collaborate with trusted partners.

Puntos en contra:

The only con I have is that I did not implement the product sooner.

Matt
Owner and Recruiter en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

My Review Top Echelon BigBiller

4,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Easy to use ... excellent customer support

Puntos en contra:

I'm not really sure ... I think there are some aspects that could be a little more sophisticated, but that might make it more complicated too and I like how easy it is to navigate

Paul
Executive Recruiter en EE. UU.

Very Good System

4,0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Very positive and we really enjoy the support team

Candidate management/database. Can track jobs/candidates

Puntos en contra:

Candidate searching. I miss the codes we used to use.

Leonard
CEO en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Best dedicated recruiting software product on the market

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience has been perfect. While no software or any product is going to give you 100% of what you need/want. BB comes pretty darn close. What they lack in the cons is far outweighed by the pros!

Exceptionally easy to implement. Even with a huge database like mine. TE constantly is looking for ways to improve the daily use of the product. Not complex to use, easy import of data, resume, and chrome extensions like LinkedIn. Very little if any down time. Maybe 3 times for 5 minutes over the last 8 years I've used BB. Highly recommend this product.

Puntos en contra:

search breakdown, email, and you did away with the almost instant chat box for real time answers. Now you email your problem and wait. 24 hours later as compared to originally maybe 5 minutes in chat box queue

Arwen
Partner en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Great experience

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: its been a great experience. the team has been great to work with

We wanted to get access to the TE Network. Also Big biller is easy to use

Puntos en contra:

nothing really comes to mind. If I had to pick one I dont like that when you add a candidate to the system there is another step to add them to a hotlist. I would prefer you could do that in one step.

Pamela
President en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, Trabajador autónomo

Good ATS

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I like the fact that this is cloud based software and that I can access it from anywhere without having to lug my laptop around.

This is a solid ATS for my business. Easy to use and access from anywhere.

Puntos en contra:

At some times can be cumbersome to work with, but that's been my experience with other ATS's.

Maquinaria, Trabajador autónomo

Differentiators

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: What I like most is NOT the Software -- it is the Incredible Customer Support!!
From my first contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it seems like decades ago, and with every successor to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has carried the Customer Support torch, they have always had the patience to explain, to clarify my issues for me, and work through solutions to remedy my misapplication of features in the excellent software.

The software works and works well. I used ACT for about 10 years, then Big Biller for about 10 years, switched to another SAS for about 3 years, and then returned to Big Biller in 2015.

Puntos en contra:

Waiting for more complete integration with GMail.

Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Praises to the BigBiller product!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have used your software since 2005. That speaks volume for my opinion of your services.

Big Biller is a very user-friendly product. It has comprehensive functionality that leaves the statement, "I wish it did this" totally out of the picture. The customer service is outstanding. I mean "Outstanding". They know their product, they always have an answer, they are patient with a string of questions, and they always get back with you if you email them questions. The help section is always the first place I go and generally, I can find answers there.

Puntos en contra:

At the moment, I have no constructive criticism to give. :-)

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Top Echelon ATS review - love it!

5,0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: [sensitive content hidden] has been an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the demo, registration and sign up process, and he's been there to answer questions and provide additional support once using the product. The abundance of training calls and webinars also make you feel connected as part of a larger community of recruitment agencies using Top Echelon.

I'm a huge fan of the ability to automatically upload applicants as new candidates in the ATS by forwarding an email with their resume. By setting up a rule, any incoming applications from LinkedIn automatically are parsed into the Top Echelon ATS!

Puntos en contra:

The price - although it is more than fair for the quality of the software & service provided, being in Canada, I am paying an additional premium to cover the conversation rates from USD to CAD.

steven
president en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la opinión

Excellent contact management software that won't break the bank

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I couldn't run my business without it. It's a simple way to keep track of 1,000's of candidates.

This is an easy interface for non-tech experts. Easily keep track of all my candidates (I'm a recruiter) , write notes about every conversation, and use planner to set up future calls. I don't use the search function too often, but it's fine (esp. with some excellent customer service help!).

Puntos en contra:

Honestly I have no reservations except maybe making the search function better for me, i.e. I'd like to be able to search any word in my notes about each conversation with a candidate.

Richard
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

Big Biller

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall they are great to deal with and the software works very well- Definitely happy with it.

Big Biller is easy to use, visually appealing and it does everything I need in my recruiting business. Nothing fancy or complicated but as a single user I really don't need complicated. Great product !

Puntos en contra:

Some of the analytics are hard to work , they also don't have everything I am trying to analyze. Certain other little bugs , like when sending an email to a candidate on a Job search- the one job I am trying to send doesnt populate ever and you have to actually manually search for it . One would think that its easy to fix but so far, no...

Nancy
CEO Recruiter en EE. UU.
Fuente de la opinión

User friendly and excellent customer service

5,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I would say the ease of use of the product is great! Customer service has been outstanding.

They are always improving their product, they listen to their customers wants and needs to make changes

Puntos en contra:

The lack of overall automation - they are working on this at this time

Megan
Vice President en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Great Product

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Easy to use. Easy to learn. User friendly.

We have used other systems. I like this the best. I did like the feature on another software product we used that made graphs really easy to make and use. For a visual person like myself, that is helpful. But mostly this is an excellent system we will continue to implement.

Puntos en contra:

I don't even know. Lack of graph making- which could be user error. Not sure.

Jeremy
Managing Director & Founder en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Easy to use and easy to customize

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I love Big Biller. I've been using it for years and they do a great job keeping the software simple and intuitive while constantly updating and refreshing the look and functionality.

Intuitive Customizable Visually pleasing Reasonably priced Hotlists and pipelines are great to use and productive

Puntos en contra:

Sometimes there are too many clicks involved to get the information I need I wish it ran better on Safari and I would like an extension for Safari. I don't like using Chrome. Support is good but I sometimes feel like they push me to a video or article and I would like to speak with someone.

Ben
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

User review

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: In general it has been good, but ALL INFORMATION has to be more user friendly, guiding you to what to do next or options at that point. MORE USER FRIENDLY WITH SAVE THEM MONEY/LABOR ETC.

I think TE has done a good job developing their software. But...there is so much information, it becomes more complicated to use. There is very little owner/manager PR contact. They need more targeted zone client development/training, which in turn should give them more referrals from present TE customers. Corporate TE Zoom meetings to bond operations together, to get NEW and stragling customers to know each other and what they niche in so they can communicate better about their business day to day. I just met a great partner on TE that niches in IBM i-series ONLY. I had NO IDEA of this. We just stumbled into each other. I have matching skills//candidates for him. Would not of know this. So, instead of being a generalist, niche notifications can be very helpful to each other therefore MAKING MORE PLACEMENTS.

Puntos en contra:

See above....plus MANDATORY TE resume submittal through and to PIPELINE....NO EXCEPTIONS... I am getting resumes as attachments only, expecting me to reply etc. etc. and then I have to input to my pipeline to manage. When you have alot of resumes being received the TE Pipeline management is very helpful IF people submit the resume through the TENetwork with NO exceptions.

Founder en EE. UU.

Happy with Top Echelon

4,0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I have been with Top Echelon for many years and their employees are very good and supportive.

Big Biller, network, support, Webinars, Top Echelon employees

Puntos en contra:

Job Search alert capabilities for candidates should be improved. Candidates don not find it as helpful. Cost of Top echelon and Big Biller

Angela
Owner en EE. UU.

Easy to use and affordable Applicant Tracking System

4,0 hace 4 años

The software is user friendly and easy to use. There are many BB features that I take advantage of including, email tracking and client management. However, my favorite feature of Big Biller is Pipeline Management. When working on multiple job orders, it is easy to see where you are in the recruiting process (Inbox, Qualified, Submitted, Interview, Placement). It is customizable as well.

Puntos en contra:

It may take you some time to learn all of the nuances of the platform. But I do not view this as a negative. With all software, there is a learning curve. Big Biller has very easy to understand online training, as well as regular online meetups to discuss changes and additions to the software.

Amylyn
Managing Director en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

A tool and team you MUST have to run a Successful Staffing Business

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I starting my "Head Hunting" practice 4 years ago and was introduced to Top Echelon. On the surface one could think it was just another splits network but it is SOOO much more.
The technology behind Big Biller came from this networks (the end users) suggestions. It is not just something thought up by a bunch of people in a room.
It truly is made FOR recruiters using the input of RECRUITERS
Big Biller helps me to keep everything straight.
It also provides the power of a HUGE network behind me to do my sourcing and posting
It allows me to credibly tell my clients that this business is not JUST me, it is me and an awesome technology that is connected to a network of RECRUITERS who can get the toughest jobs filled
The reporting allows me to more easily do things like taxes and year end planning.

User Friendly Well Supported Constantly growing and improving Very robust and intuative I have used many ATS systems but this by far is the best Made by recruiters for recruiters!

Puntos en contra:

I don't have enought time to fully utilize all the well thought out offerings of this technology, if I did, I would be making even MORE placements.