Media de valoraciones

• General
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Paylocity

Solución de nómina basada en la web que está diseñada para ofrecer funciones de nómina y gestión de RR. HH.

Descubre más sobre Paylocity

Filtrar opiniones (590)

Valoración del producto

Valoración del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Paylocity antes?

Filtrar opiniones (590)

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Speech Language Pathologist en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Slow but thorough

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Personablity and productivity were high on their good side and the overall flow and application of the app or desktop site were both high positives, and even though you had to wait 48 hours usually for a response, when you needed help you at least know they're reliable and responsible...even if they're not hasty.

This company had excellent rollout of the product into the work environment with the most amazing customer support I've ever received. Training and utilization were easy to understand and execute, with very little hiccups at all. Their app is colorful and keeps you very updated on your progress and profile management issues!

Puntos en contra:

There wasn't an easy way to find answers to questions "fast", you would always get a personable and functional response to your questions from a real human who knew your name, but sometimes an immediate assist is more important than an overly communicative/thorough one.

Madison M.
Benefits & HRIS Specialist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

Better than most HR Systems for the price

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, I truly like using Paylocity and feel that it is much more user friendly for both employees and admins. I would definitely recommend Paylocity to my peers in HR.

I use Paylocity for onboarding, employee record management, benefits, payroll, reporting and status changes (LOAs, terms, etc.) Paylocity's features can do almost everything that an HR team would need, with only a few lapses that we hope they can improve. The service team is easy to reach and pretty knowledgeable/helpful. Additionally, I assisted with implementation of the product, and I feel that it was pretty smooth and easy to do compared to other HRIS's I've assisted with implementing.

Puntos en contra:

There are only a couple cons with the software, which are really more of "nice to haves" rather than necessitates. One being that the system does not allow for bulk imports of certain information past implementation. We recently discovered we wanted to start tracking something in the system, and without the ability to bulk import it we had to enter everything manually. Additionally, there are random glitches that the service team is working to resolve, like issues with requesting time off on the App and tracking employee documents in the system. I hope that these issues will be resolved soon.

Co-Owned en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

User Friendly/Good Features/Difficult Set-Up

3 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We are new. We have been able to run payrolls without too many complications, which is good. However, lingering odds and ends need to be resolved. We have sent emails (to the tax department for example) and have been asked for it again.

It is user friendly (once you learn it) and has a lot of features we didn’t have with other programs.

Puntos en contra:

We had a version during set up process and learned it and (without being told) a different version was implemented once we were out of development stage. I have seen this complaint on reviews and I felt it was odd that our set up manager did not seem to know this when asked. She also needed information we sent her previously because she lost it during on the set up version. We spent a lot of time in meetings discussing info needed to transfer to Paylocity rather than how to perform functions. We were told just to view tutorials. Our set up manager was sometimes not easy to reach. There is so much information in the tutorials making it overwhelming at times to tone in on what is needed.

Tom M.
Chief Operating Officer en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Paylocity User 5+ years

4 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: The system works well once configured properly and its price point is strong; the system has a broad set of capabilities to meet a wide range of needs however implementing these various solutions can be frustrating as the customer support model is, in my opinion, flawed. A single point of contact is assigned however anything involving system changes or functional additions requires the issue be assigned to an 'internal team' where queues tend to be extremely long.

The product has excellent, though not intuitive, report writing capabilities.

Puntos en contra:

Implementation was a challenge; platform has week customer support often taking days, or even weeks, to have issues resolved when they crop up. The system is complex, as most powerful systems are, and finding employees with experience with the platform is difficult.

Heather C.
Laboratory Manager en EE. UU.
Investigación, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

User-friendly one stop shop for HR/payroll needs

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Paylocity is a great one stop place for employee management. The GUI is much more sleek and user friendly than alternatives I have used at other companies. It has some minorly inconvenient functionality, but in the ~2 years I have been using it I have seen many ongoing improvements to the software. I think the greatest benefit is increased employee compliance with filling out forms because everything is in one place.

I appreciate all of the available integrations this software offers. Our company has been adding additional integrations every so often, and it adds great simplicity for employees to have access to everything in one place. It increases participation in things like surveys and performance evaluations.

Puntos en contra:

The payroll/time clocking module could be a little more intuitive. It is difficult to add multiple pay types (i.e., regular work, vacation) within a single day. It can also be a little glitchy when the manager tries to remove accidental lines on a paycard. Instead of removing a line, you have to set the number to 0.

Maria R.
Operations en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados

PETA Review

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Paylocity was user-friendly, I don't think I utilized all the available tools though.

I liked the layout, it was easy to use. I mostly used it for timecards and requesting time off though. It was also nice to see updates from HR - I like how they go directly to my email or notify me on the corresponding app and then pop up as a reminder when I sign in on the browser. I also liked the notification center, that was helpful. Filling out benefits was a breeze as well.

Puntos en contra:

I'm disappointed I never used the goal-setting tool, I've switched companies and no longer work at PETA or use this software, but I think that would've helped me quite a bit in my role.

Alex W.
Marketing en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Everything you need, but older UI

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

It has everything I need to manage all of my benefits and compensation needs. The single sign on is really helpful as well!

Puntos en contra:

Some of the features like time off management are a little less intuitive to find. That said there is a lot of functionality in the platform so it is expected.

Caroline C.
Marketing Associate en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Comprehensive for HR

4 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, I think Paylocity is fine. It's a good and reliable option, though it does have some quirks.

Paylocity is easy to use for basic HR tasks from the employee perspective. Our company is able to manage payroll and assign trainings, and overall there have not been any issues with the platform.

Puntos en contra:

While there is a lot that Paylocity can do, it's not that intuitive. For example, managing PTO requests has been difficult to figure out, as is requesting time off or adding sick time. The interface is outdated too, and needs a revamp for less friction for users. The HR trainings on-platform are easy to follow, but they're a little painful in how outdated they are. The interactive elements are arbitrary. I think the trainings should be reviewed and revamped as well.

Jo M.
Behavior Therapist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Reliable software with many features

4 la semana pasada Nuevo

Paylocity is a one-stop shop for employee payroll and PTO management. Quick to access both online and through app.

Puntos en contra:

It would be nice to have more features that engage employees, beyond the online badges.

Gabriella G.
artist en EE. UU.
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

so helpful for viewing my paychecks

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: so great for looking at my paychecks

i use this every time i get a paycheck and it's so great for looking at my tips and hours

Puntos en contra:

it's an ease to use and makes my life easier

Karen P.
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 501-1.000 empleados

Good HR and Payroll System

4 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Overall, we are happy with Paylocity; however, there are a few things, like I mentioned earlier that seem a little behind the times.

I find the reporting feature to be robust because the reports available contain all of the information I need to report on. E.G., Date of Hire, Supervisor name, employee list, payroll data.

Puntos en contra:

The paid time off balance information really needs to improve. Currently, employees don't see any accrued or used PTO until the next payperiod (semi-monthly). Employees would like to see their balance in real time.

Emily S.
Sales Operations, Purchasing, Quality en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to implement payroll software

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Paylocity has simplified and streamlined our payroll process. After switching from another payroll provider, and paper and pen to record hours, it has been a seamless transition to Paylocity for our team.

Paylocity is intuitive and simple to use. Prior to implementing Paylocity, our team members used paper to record all hours worked. The switch to recording hours in Paylocity was seamless amongst our team members.

Puntos en contra:

We didn't find any aspects of this software to be difficult to learn or use. If anything, I believe we could use more of Paylocity's features, such as applicant tracking and benefits management, as time progresses.

Kelly C.
HR Director en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product; a lot of personnel changes recently

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall, Paylocity has really helped my organization come out of the "dark ages". I love that we are no longer a paper and pen company!

I love the Paylocity platform! It's intuitive and I like how most of the functionality "speaks" to each other (i.e. you can send hires in the recruiting function over to the onboarding function and then over to payroll).

Puntos en contra:

Within the last year I have had a LOT of change in my account managers - both my main rep and my benefits rep. It's a bit frustrating because I was working with my old reps on stuff that the new folks don't necessarily know about and then I have to explain the issue all over again.

Eleanor C.
Human Resources en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Payroll Processing Platform with integrated human resources tools

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with Paylocity has been very beneficial. Each obstacle that our company has faced in terms of HR and payroll, Paylocity has been able to guide us through. Paylocity is a great platform for facilitating and administrating employment details.

This software comprehensively ties together many aspects of a human resources department. This makes it easy for a small business owner who may not necessarily need to hire a individual dedicated human resources to facilitate the necessary components of providing wholesome employment. Paylocity has strong reporting and data processing in addition to robust customer support that effectively and efficiently help troubleshoot potential obstacles.

Puntos en contra:

It seems that some aspects of the software don't exactly tie together. For example, when entering an hourly employee group in HR and Payroll, I often forget to add them into employee groups in time and labor. Subsequently, the supervisor has no way of tracking the employee's timecard. Additionally managing benefits in the employee's payroll file versus the HR file. Although this may be because our company does not fully utilize the benefits package that Paylocity offers.

Tina R.
Human Resources Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Paylocity Rating

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Time and Efficiency Savers:
1)We were able to go from a paper based evaluation process to an electronic based process with Paylocity.
2) We we able to go from a paper expense report to an electronic based process where the expense flowed automatically from employee to supervisor to their paycheck.
3) ACA reporting is handled by Paylocity.
4) Benefits Open Enrollment is now electronic with Paylocity. The employee elections, changes, deletions, all flow from HR directly to the carriers. No more having to log-in to various carrier portals to make these changes.
5) File feeds are big time saver.
6) We saved money on employee training courses by using the training courses offer by Paylocity.
7) Paylocity offers many compliance dashboards that saves time and money as it flags errors in real time.

1) You have a dedicated Account Manager. 2) I have worked with a few payroll companies during my HR tenure and Paylocity by far is the best product on the market. It is so user friendly. Employees love it because it is easy to use, it has a mobile app, and anything they need related to payroll and benefits is in one place. 3) Transferring from our old payroll company to Paylocity was an easy transition. Paylocity provides you with a dedicate account manager for payroll and time entry. The do all the work. 4) Compliance with Paylocity cannot get an easier. There are Compliance Dashboards, ACA Reporting Dashboards, Year End Reporting Dashboards. Everything is configured in the system and ready for your review in each of the Dashbaords. 5) Paylocity has the most user friendly Reporting feature I've seen in any product. Lots of standard reports. Easy to use custom reporting featuring. 6) Lots of module that you add as you need, Perf Mgmt, Expenses, Recruting, On-Boarding, to name a few. 7) Performance Mgmt module is so easy to set and customize to your needs. Employees loved using it. It includes a Journal feature that the managers can keep notes throughout the year.

Puntos en contra:

No Cons. I've used other payroll companies in the past, Paylocity far exceeds all of them.

Sue G.
VP, Finance and Operations en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Pros and Cons

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall it has been a good experience and a good value for the price.

We are a small firm (10 employees), so we did not need a robust system to manage our current payroll. We were looking for something which would grow with us, so we wouldn't need to change systems. Paylocity offers many tools which we are not currently using, but will need in the future. It is very easy to run Payroll, Customer Service is timely in their responses and keeping the customer updated if an issue takes a little more time to resolve.

Puntos en contra:

The connection to our financial software system, QuickBooks Online, is not intuitive. Even after a year and a half of using Paylocity, the connection is still not set up properly because the heavy lifting is done by the user. It would be helpful if Paylocity would take a more active role in setting up the link.

Eric F.
Chief Operations and Financial Officer en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Robust system, not the most user friendly

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We have 100s of contractors who are managed separately from our full- and part-time staff. Paylocity enabled us to handle the different demands of both groups.

A very robust system. Keeps abreast of policy changes making it easy to consider options. Extremely function rich with many reporting options, sometimes to the point of fault in that it takes some training to become familiar with the system. Integration and customer services have both been excellent.

Puntos en contra:

The system is not the most user friendly, but it adds functionality in place of user experience. For example, adding a new 401k/403b program took multiple calls with customer service to be sure everything was set appropriately. Same for HSA enrollment. The full product requires more than a basic level of technical proficiency.

Kimberly M.
Controller en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 51-200 empleados

Paylocity Is the Go To

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience with Paylocity is very positive. My implementation went very smooth and the continued follow up made the process work very well. Since then, there have been no major issues or mishaps. The most important thing to me is paying employees promptly and accurately. While Paylocity cannot prevent human error, it does do all it can to advise, report and remind about items which could present issues . We are very happy with Paylocity and all it has to offer.

Paylocity is user friendly and provides more than enough guidance in processing payroll and keeping employee information organized. In addition, all of the HR auditing and tracking is helpful so as to not have to track separately. The PEAK resources and on demand training courses are also very helpful when needing a quick "How-To". There is no doubt that we do not use Paylocity to is fullest extend, but the ability is there when needed.

Puntos en contra:

It is hard to give negative feedback about a product that does more than one can fully comprehend. The report writer can be tricky if you are not familiar with how to use it. When doing an Employee Search, I do not like how the information displays by sliding from right to left. I would prefer it display as it does when you go into the Employee HR File. I really like the new HR Actions module, however setting up the approval process has run into complications with roles which has limited my ability to really use it properly. Finally, it would seem there has been a good deal of change at Paylocity because I have been reassigned an Account Manager 3 times in the past 6 months. Thankfully, I have not needed to have a close relationship with my Account Manager as I did at my previous employer but would be nice to have someone familiar with me and my company.

Colleen K.
HR Coordinator en EE. UU.
Bibliotecas, 51-200 empleados

Paylocity rocks!

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Overall, it's great to have everything in one place and to have the different modules interact with each other. Much easier than previous products we've used!

I love the idea of having almost all of the aspects of my job in one place! For the most part, the software is easy to use. The Impressions in the Self-Service section is used by our staff for our annual awards, as well as, a way to say good things about your co-workers. Paylocity ROCKS!!!

Puntos en contra:

Onboarding can be a bit difficult to use. I had to send the link 3 times for our last new employee because it wouldn't let her in. It's not as instinctual as I'd like.

Jen L.
Accounting Specialist en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Happy Customer

4 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: No system is perfect, but we are overall happy with Paylocity. They have multiple modules that we just keep adding on that make connecting with employees and having one system for multiple aspects of the business very easy.

Paylocity is easy to use for users. I love that the company is always improving the software and values feedback. Our account manager is always helpful. I manage payroll and Paylocity makes it very easy to complete and I love how there are so many things that integrate with the system. For instance, our 401(k) provider connects, as well as the benefits module.

Puntos en contra:

The reporting is not very user-friendly for what we use it for, especially expense reports. But overall they are always making improvements and asking for feedback, which makes me hopeful that the reports will improve more.

Stefan C.
Talent & Process Development Manager en EE. UU.
Semiconductores, 11-50 empleados

HR Manager's Best Friend

4 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I like Paylocity a lot and as a company we are very satisfied with the software and currently wouldn't look to change HR & Payroll systems unless something significantly better or more cost effective came along. As long as Paylocity keep moving forward and making the userability experience their focus we will remain a customer.

I use Paylocity everyday and find the software very user friendly. For our business size it is very cost effective for what you get.

Puntos en contra:

There are some minor features that have bugs that I have bought up over a year ago that have yet to be fixed. The PTO tracking feature is not very user friendly and causes a lot of confusion amongst employees and admins alike.

Angela H.
Payroll Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Very Intuitive and User Frendly System

4 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I have worked in many systems and Paylocity is by far my preference. Their implementations are smooth and their product is exactly what they promote it to be. Their robust reporting features have allowed us to better support our finance team in creating more accurate financial backup. The ease of use for our users has created more accurate timekeeping and labor cost allocations.

Paylocity is very a very intuitive system. All of our team members, from the more computer savvy to the infrequent computer users liked the ease of use of Paylocity.

Puntos en contra:

I really don't have any negative feedback. Paylocity is very good about collecting feedback from customers and working to implement changes in the software to meet their clients needs. Many companies say that, but I have witnessed in many instances that Paylocity has DONE it.

Barbara B.
Corporate Controller en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

Very Satisfied

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Having our payroll taxes and tax returns taken care of and the assistance in resolving problems. Saves us time and worry.
Paylocity can accommodate the employees with every deposit needs and changes, which again save us time in trying to meet those requests.

The ease of processing is what I like most about the software. It is functional to our needs, especially the tracking of hours, wages, and benefits which make reporting and budgeting easier. Best customer service.

Puntos en contra:

The most difficult to understand is the ACA tracking. Some employees always need fixing. Entering Holidays from year to year sometimes has issues in making sure that it automatically loads into employee files.

Sharon M.
Human Resources Manager and Financial Administrator en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Paylocity consistently meets our needs and provides support when needed.

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I found HR & Payroll so unbelievably easy to use that we soon added the user friendly Time & Attendance module, later, the Expenses. We delayed adding Expenses because they did not yet have the Proxy setup. As soon as they got that going, which decreased the time we spent on expenses reimbursements by more than two thirds. When Covid shut our office down last March, I was so glad I was already established with Paylocity and had already begun to look into more features. We were able to quickly add Onboarding, Performance Management, and Benefits Enterprise, so we transitioned pretty seamlessly to a remote working. Impressions are a big hit with all of our employees. Great way to hand out kudos.

The thing I love most about Paylocity is having all the various modules that make my work life easier. We transitioned our payroll to Paylocity in 2015 because our service at the time did not have ACA compliance capability. The ACA compliance was the most important feature, and it continues to be something I rely on. We have since added many other features, all of which solve our business needs.

Puntos en contra:

The one complaint I have about Paylocity is that I cannot impersonate a user. I don't know what users see on their screens and that makes it difficult for me to walk them through any processes, especially now that I cannot just walk over to their desk.

Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

User friendly HRIS

5 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Paylocity has been amazing through and through. We have been able to do so many great engagement activities thanks to Community. Managers are able to submit journal entries on the go for quick responses and feedback.

We love the mobile capability for our team. Most features are accessible from smartphones, which helps our technicians in the field.

Puntos en contra:

The benefits of EDI transfers were more of an issue that it's worth implementing. Rates changes and the open enrollment spreadsheet is cumbersome. It's our least favorite product.