15 años ayudando a las empresas españolas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Spotler CRM

Un CRM fácil de usar que te ayuda a trabajar de manera más inteligente al administrar y rastrear a tus clientes potenciales y clientes de ventas.

Descubre más sobre Spotler CRM

The account pages are a simple set up and really easy to use and easy to customise with information relevant to your individual organisation.

Puntos en contra:

Occasionally it crashes- but this usually lasts no longer than a couple minutes.

Valoraciones de Spotler CRM

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Spotler CRM tiene una valoración global de 4,4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 462 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Spotler CRM?

Filtrar opiniones (462)

Álvaro
Álvaro
Freelance en España
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

A pesar del precio, la calidad del software hace que la inversión merezca realmente la pena

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: En general, me ha parecido una opción magnífica para empresas de todos los tamaños para gestionar las relaciones con sus clientes, automatizar los procesos de ventas y marketing, y mejorar la eficiencia en general de la gestión de los clientes.

Sin duda alguna, las enormes posibilidades de personalización de la herramienta, así como su enorme facilidad de uso

Puntos en contra:

La versión gratuita es quizás excesivamente limitada, se intuye todo su potencial, pero sería interesante poder probar más cosas de la herramienta

Manuel
Manuel
Tecnic en España
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1.000 empleados

Bueno

5,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Muy buena y recomendable facilita el trabajo diario

Su capacidad de gestion de contactos y su seguridad

Puntos en contra:

Algun manual de uso para persnas inexpertas

Consultant en RU
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Cost effective CRM for small business

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have grown our business with this CRM, and when we were starting out it gave us a lot of "bang for our bucks", the experience has been excellent.

Having an awareness of the cost of some of the well known CRM platforms e.g. salesforce, dynamics, the thing that strikes you is that the cost of these is prohibitive for an SME with @30 light CRM users. RSS is different. The bottom line is that they offer excellent value for small businesses. I would view this as their USP. They have a responsive team and have constantly improved the CRM over the years. Key features I like are the permissions system which lets us give bespoke access to the teams in our business with everyone given the access to the client records that they require. The integration with Kashflow (accounting) is incredibly useful and reduces unnecesary duplication in our business processes. The marketing module has been a significant driver for new business, and again is very cost effective. The activity section enables us to keep good records of client contacts, as does the ability to bcc email comunications into the client record. The layout of fields is very easy to modify to your business requirements, adding extra fields with dropdowns as required. Document storage is straightforward with drag & drop functionality.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing to complain about, happy. Maybe preferred the earlier version which let you know the last time a record was updated and by who.

hace 5 años

Thanks for the review Chris! FYI the new version CRM does still let you know the last time a record was updated and by who. At the top of your screen, next to the account name, there's a little clock symbol. Hover over this and the information will appear. Regards

Stuart
Mortgage Adviser en RU
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Really Simple Systems, should be rebranded Incredibly Powerful Systems

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I would highly recommend this software to anyone as it has a wealth of features right from the get go on the free plan and this may very well be all you need to use, but you have the ability to easily and quickly tailor the CRM for your specific needs by adding the optional extras as and when you need them. The support is very good and any issues I have encountered, have been resolved on the same day with either an online support or a call back support. On the higher tiered levels you get more direct support and also tailored extended customisation and design. The report generation is also very useful for generating a number of different default reports, but also for generating specific reports based on your own criteria

This CRM is incredibly easy to use with a wealth of support material including video tutorials to get you started. At its basic level it can be comprehensively customised for your/your companies needs. It provides not only a fast and extremely flexible customer database but has the flexibility to include pipeline and sales functions along with automation and cloud storage options which can be added on as needed.

Puntos en contra:

The inability to bulk move customer tasks to a new date within the Task Window. If a number of tasks are not completed, it can be time consuming to move a number of similar tasks to a set date in the future, as these all have to be done individually. So having the ability to select a number of tasks over numerous customers and set a new task date for them would be a very useful feature.

Joel
Administrative Assistant en Ghana
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Reviewing the Really Simple Systems software

3,0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The free trial give me the chance to look at the software and test it. I managed to send it test email Marketing campaign and you worked okay

Puntos en contra:

The UI is not appealing at all it really needs a rebrand. Though there's some form of tutorial on how to use it it should be made a little bit easier hello

Emma
Director en RU
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Happy overall

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Generally happy with the overall product and understand that at this price point nothing is perfect but it does the majority of what we need it to do :)

Generally happy with the overall offerings of RSC and how it assists with our day-to-day business management

Puntos en contra:

It would be great to have a little more ability to track task progress.Would be great to have a prompt when tasks are overdue/require attention now or soon.

Ronnie
Head of Sheriff Officer Services en RU
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It does what is says on the tin, it's simple

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Excellent and our team thinks it is a great system to use

It is very simple and you can tailor drop downs and configure to your requirements

Puntos en contra:

It doesn't autosave and it would be good to make more tailored changes

Jack
IT & Data Manager en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Exactly as the name suggsets

4,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: RSS has given us the ability to view and track our customer pipeline at a very reasonable cost. Something we haven't been able to do with our previous CRM system.

RSS was extremely easy to deploy into the business, allowing us to view and track our customer pipeline.

Puntos en contra:

Some aspects of the reporting can be quite limiting, such as not being able to include contact information on an Opportunity report

Alexandra
Managing Director en RU
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good be incredible if I had the time!

4,0 el año pasado

Comentarios: its taking too long to enter all details in and we need to spend a large amount of time tailoring it to what we need so we are not using it in the right way

I love the company ethos and team - we have enjoyed their organized events. It is well thoughout and could be an incredible tool in our business if we had the time to customize it!

Puntos en contra:

I would like better integration with 3 party apps, i would like a paid for service that can customize our site to make it more tailored to us and i would like more customization in general

Frank
DIRECTOR en RU
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados

Small start up business

4,0 hace 2 años

The best features was the ease of use, value for money and customer support.

Puntos en contra:

Could do with a more segmented costing to allow a small start up business quickly move up the features.

Jaycee
Director en RU
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Good For Sale Beginners

5,0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Really pleased with this cost effective system.

We needed a CRM to help us with telesales that we have outsourced and for them to use. Really simple to set up and really easy to talk users through it.

Nothing so far.

Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Essential Tool

4,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: setting and diarying of tasks is so striaghtforward

the tracking of communication is so easy to use

Puntos en contra:

unable to use a contact in more than one account

Jonathan
Owner en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Does just what it promises, quickly and cheaply. Very easy to learn and good training too.

5,0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: As a micro business owner, I have to do everything from developing to sales and marketing, and I suspect like many geek-run businesses like mine, I love the first part and loathe the latter. I'd found a few tools that do a limited number of things very well and help my business in other ways, like Trello, Toggl, gmail and so on, but I was struggling to find a CRM equivalent.
I'd tried a few SAAS cloud solutions that would have been overpriced, and I tried installing a couple of open source solutions like SuiteCRM which proved to be way over the top and bloated for my needs.
Finally I hit upon RSS CRM and we were the perfect match. I went to their first user conference earlier in 2016, and what impressed me greatly was not only how good and enthusiastic the CEO and his staff were, but also the other customers.
I'd already experienced support via both phone and email (even though I was on the free plan at the time), and it was nice to actually meet the team for real, and know that they aren't outsourced from some sweatshop in a distant place. It's a UK company with a "proper" UK phone number, although there are support offices in other countries too, to account for the timezones which is good.

The freemium model is enough to get anyone new to CRM started quickly. It's all "pay as you go", and you can bolt features on as needed. I wanted something that tells me what, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then nag me to do the next thing. And, for me, RSS does all that perfectly. They also run free webinars which are also recorded in case you can't make it on the day. These are worth watching - I found I was missing several tricks and now get even more out of the system. I'm particularly impressed with the email integration which saves the whole endless copying and pasting debacle. It really is simple, but perfect at what it does.

Puntos en contra:

All of that said, yes, the interface does look a little tired. However, I've seen the new version which should be launched by late summer 2016 and it's really impressive. They've rewritten it with a responsive interface which works much better than the current version on a mobile. Because the underlying functionality won't be changing significantly, they're going to let users initially choose whether to be "early adopters" of the new interface, which is a nice touch as change sometimes scares people!

Clair
Office Administrator en RU
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados

Ideal for Our Needs with Lots of Hidden Treasures Still To Uncover

5,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has been very simple to grasp and exciting to see there is so much more which can be done with the system. It provides us with a vital reference log of all activity we undertake with, for and on behalf of our 250+ member businesses. Technical support has also been very good too - we reported a time-stamp bug and it was fixed within 24 hours.

I am new to the organisation and new to this particular software. However, in my daily use of the program, I can see how it easily solves our basic contact data-base requirements. It's straight-forward, user-friendly and logical. Its user interface is easy to follow and it has become an invaluable piece of software in my working day to ensure our smooth running of our organisation - supporting the 250+ businesses across the industrial estates we serve. There are lots of additional utilities and functions which we need to explore further to fully appreciate the wider opportunities it offers - this in itself is a further 'Pro' as it highlights the comprehensiveness of the system.

Puntos en contra:

Very little to criticize. The only negative experience I have had was regarding the automatic email integration option. We thought this would be an ideal solution to avoid us having to copy/paste email correspondence as separate activity entries for the relevant contact. Unfortunately, for our specific reporting/logging needs, the automated option didn't present the emails in an appropriate manner - formatting was lost, previous messages were included and the end result was cumbersome to navigate. As a result, we switched this option off and reverted back to our manual approach which better meets our layout and quick reference needs.

hace 2 años

Clair, thank you for your review of Really Simple Systems. I am very pleased to the CRM it is working well for you. If you would like to investigate other features in the system, you might be interested to set up a call with our Technical Customer Success team. Do get in touch on ask@reallysimplesystems.com and we will send you a diary link to book a date. We can also take a look the email integration problem you have described and get this working for you. Kind regards

Excellent for small business

4,0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The greatest benefit is sharing of customer/contact information internally across team members in an easy fashion at a reasonable price.

We selected this software for the ease of use. In addition, there was little required for our employees to access immediately. After using this for half a year, it continues to meet and exceed those expectations. Logging in is done through a browser and does not require additional software. Sharing contact information, outstanding tasks for clients, and client specific documents are all easy tasks that are quite intuitive. Also adding new users requires very little effort since there is no software required for to install on an employees computer.

Puntos en contra:

There are several activities that are a bit clunky/annoying. When adding revenue, it is treated as an opportunity instead of simply entering the revenue for a client. Several apps within the program will also mark this revenue with the British pound instead of the U.S. dollar despite the fact that our settings are on USD. Additionally for reminders you have to use your google calendar instead of the system sending you reminders. When setting these reminders in Google calendar, it always incorrectly translates the date/time to GMT despite the fact that our calendars are on EST. So you have to be careful to reset the correct day/time when entering in to your Google Calendar. We would greatly prefer a reminder system within the program itself instead of the current clunky process.

hace 6 años

Thank you for your feedback. I will report the errors you mention regarding currencies and time zones to our Development Team to take a look at. In the meantime, if you would like to contact our Support Team on support@reallysimplesystems.com we can correct these settings for you. Regards.

Peter
Head of HR Operations en Jersey
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados

A straight forward system

5,0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Really simple systems has been a great addition to our organisation, as it has significantly increased trackability and improved productivity. The system's user-friendly interface made it easy for our team to manage customer information, track leads and opportunities, and generate reports. By centralising all customer interactions and activities in one place, we can quickly and easily access important data and provide better customer service.

The system has been amazing for tracking workflows within our team, particularly where staff are working in different locations and at different times. Handover for absence has become easier to manage and has resulted in better client interactions.

Puntos en contra:

The email sync is great, however, emails do not display in an easy-to-read format. Autosync logs emails as block text, instead of in the form they send out via Outlook. This makes reviewing previous emails incredibly difficult.

Abby
Practice Operations Manager en RU
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados

Excellent relational database

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have found it invaluable that we have been able to transpose information previously held on our own systems or within our heads on to the CRM. with the information that we are now recording in one place and the subsequent reporting that this facilitates, we have been able to glean valuable insights into various areas of our business. It has also allowed us an overview of business performance

We have valued the ability to build our own accounts screen so that we are able to record and report on areas specifically relevant to our business. The reporting function has been game changing for us, providing new insights into our client base and referral activities. The software is so easy to use which has made embedding it into our operational practices an easy task. The ability to link accounts has proved very useful too.

Puntos en contra:

We would value further fields on the accounts screen so that we can increase our use of the reporting function.

Danna
Business Development en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 11-50 empleados

Really Simple Systems Review

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I like the software to manage my territory and keep track of my activity. Just with the system would track with our quickbooks and there was an app for phones.

I like how simple the formatting is. Easy to search accounts and create reports.

Puntos en contra:

Quickbooks does not link to the CRM so we cannot track sales automatically. There is also not an app for RSS so can only access from a computer. Hard to use iphone broswer.

Peter
Owner en RU
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Their software is great for my small business

5,0 hace 2 años

I dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was very helpful in the initial setup phase. I have used it to adapt the paretto 80/20 theory across my client data base and also as a time management saver and priority task planner. Also use for billing follow ups and rating of clients according to my paretto rating theory! Really Simple Systems was the last package i came across as all others i viewed did not have the user friendly style of RSS. Need to improve on how i use the reporting section but hope that comes with ongoing use of the site. With out doubt one of the best software packages i have ever used and also very cost effective to implement . It has made my business more efficient and profitable too.

Puntos en contra:

Nothing to note during my initial setup.

Rebecca
Acquisitions Support Manager en RU
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Review of RSS

4,0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall a really good service; we are aware that there are more complex systems available - for a lot more money - but our needs are quite simple and this platform fulfills our needs for this point in time.

We didn't really know what we wanted when we implemented RSS other than an easy to use database for all prospects and clients. And that is exactly what was delivered. The support guys have been fantastic at working with me to tweak the fields and make this fit for purpose for a business that sells a service rather than products. The report function is easy to use, and the marketing suite is ok but I dont use it enough to feel overly confident in my abilities. I have to relearn every time I use it.

Puntos en contra:

It would be great if we could email from within the software.

Troy
CEO \ Owner & Founder en
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Really Simple is really simple. Which is really ideal!

4,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: As the owner, the manager, the sales rep, the customer service rep, in charge of returns, customer issues, I am the definition of jack of all trades. My business is just starting, but I realized it doesn't mean its not worthy of using quality software to help me save a few minutes here and a few minutes there. I was hesitant at first to go with any software because I kept saying to myself who needs management software when you are the only employee! But after getting some serial numbers mixed up with customers names one time... That was it! I needed help running my online business. I tried several different products. Started out using Team Viewer but then about fell out of my chair at the price. Used a Live Chat program for a while. But I cant always be at a desk waiting for that customer to hit the chat button. Then other CRM's were so bloated with stuff that just didn't make sense to my business. Then I spotted Really Simple Systems. The name is what got my foot in the door. I figured heck lets give it a try. So glad I did!

Has just enough information that its not redundant. I love the pay as you go approach. Instead of bogging us down with several hundred dollars worth of software we may never use, or even worse free versions that don't cover enough services to make you want to start using their products at all! I wanted a product that tells me what happened, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then continue to bug me if I haven't done it yet.

Puntos en contra:

Would like to see more third party integrations. Now days it seems like almost every app, software, smart phone, computer, tablet, printer, etc connect to each other somehow.

Matt
Analytics and performance manager en RU
Organización de eventos, 1.001-5.000 empleados

Fantastic, customer focused support

5,0 hace 5 años

By far the best part about RSS is the team - they're very focused on helping us with what we want and looking at creative ways to get the job done. We've worked very closely with them over the years on a number of projects, and they're by far one of the best software teams I've worked with. The system is simple (surprise!) and it's never taken long for us to train new staff on it.

Puntos en contra:

The upgrade to version 5 took quite a while, however has been much needed and the new software has been regularly updated - far more regularly than previously, so the wait was worth it. There are a few times that we've needed a bit more complexity than the system offers - however the team have been good at exploring different ways to approach what we want.

Clarissa
Yacht Broker en RU
Transporte marítimo, 2-10 empleados

Very useful tool

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great for keeping track of long term clients and prospects with a good record of correspondence for the whole company.

Its a really easy to use system, a great way to record information which is accessible to the whole team. Easy to track progress with opportunities and tasks. Useful to see the progress of marketing emails

Puntos en contra:

Although the reports can be very useful, creating a report is not very self explanatory and can be quite complicated. The opportunities system is confusing with reference to unit price, sale price and value. Would be nice to have a tick box option when recording a call activity to be able to easily record if the call was answered, if a message was left, if the client is returning a call etc.

Mary
Regional Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Bibliotecas, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I have used other CRM software and RSS is all you need, it is simple but useful and to the point.

5,0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Their Customer support is the best. I send an email and they respond quickly. I thought as a UK company, getting a response to a request would be the next day at best since I'm on the west coast. Some things are easy and I say Duh, but some are complex and you get the same excellent service. It is easy to do marketing campaigns, it is easy to change fields and add drop downs. You should think things out before moving forward but know that you can change a field. The flexibility is great. And there is also online help, videos, and webinars. It is simple to use and understand.

It really is simple. Reports are easy to run. I've used other CRM's and the reporting can be very confusing. It is not over done. It is a CRM, not trying to run your inventory or production from this software. You can pick it up on your smartphone and tablet, which is helpful for on the road sales folks. Quick support answers are always helpful.

Puntos en contra:

The limit of the 20 fields.

Steve
Steve
Technical Director en RU
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas previamente:

Perfectly suited to us as a small business

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We use really simple sytems CRM for managing our client accounts and tracking opportunities for new sales. It works excellently and our team are very pleased with it

Really Simple Systems CRM works brilliantly for our business as it's quite to use and setup, but still has all the features we need. On the rare occasions when we've had to the use the support service the team have been very respoonsive

Puntos en contra:

The ability to merge duplicate organisations would be very useful; instead you have to delete one and update the other