Tix Cares! *Best ticketing Company...Bar none.

Publicado el 20/2/2019
Beatriz B.
Marketing Coordinator
Juegos de azar y casinos, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I had no background on ticketing systems, Tix manager took me under his wing and now I can create events in minutes. Our reo gives a personalized customer service, based on your company's needs. He's patient and he has a great team, he's the very definition of a good manager. Experiencing a big ticketing company right now and it's disappointing of how poor the training and the customer service is. when you think of a big corporation you think they'll have and provide all tools needed to succeed. In reality, they care about the high fees and selling but not caring how it gets done. Tix cares about the success on both parties and they care about customers providing low fees. Each account is a priority to Tix, they help as much as they can. To a big company, 1 account is nothing, and they make you do the job for them. Tix also cares when creating a new venue map, their team must be geniuses because all I have to do is send them a PDF and they do the rest (at no cost), at the same time they let you know if something doesn't look right of if you missed a row or a seat number. They've saved me from a few mistakes and embarrassment, instead they help me succeed and look good to my superiors. If you're looking for a ticketing company Tix is the right choice. No question is stupid or not important to our rep, he never acts like he is too good to answer he never makes you call the appropriate person to help you, if you have an issue he's there. Thank you!

Puntos a favor: Customer service is the BEST! No words can describe the amazing service Tix provides. User friendly, reports can be customized, access to everything we need to create events.
Creating a new venue couldn't be any easier!
Service fees are the lowest. They are caring and patient, they listen to your needs and give you ideas on how create a better event than what you had in mind.

Contras: Not many people know about Tix. If more people knew, Tix would be the #1 ticketing system in the world!

Couldn't be more pleased with Tix, Inc.'s web based Box Office software!

Publicado el 5/4/2016
Carleton U.
Treasurer
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: After much research into the various vendors for on-line ticket sales, Zanesville Community Theatre, Inc., a small community theatre in Zanesville, Oh, made the leap into on-line and and off-line credit card sales in June 2004 with Tix, Inc. At the time, ZCT didn't have the CC transactions necessary to support our own merchant account. Tix, Inc. supported us with their merchant account. Furthermore, our representative (Silvia Mahoney) since day one has been patient with us and helped us to go from a completely manual (and time consuming) method of selling tickets to a method using on-line sales and off-line box office sales. Picking their own seats is very popular with our customers. We print our tickets on-demand to mail to our customers or hold for pickup. The Tix, Inc. Box Office software interfaces well with the Boca Systems ticket printers we use. Fiscal reports are much easier and take much less time than the manual method we used to use. Since June 2004, we now process over 80%-95% of our sales in CCs both on-line (card-not-present) and Box Office (card-present) using Tix, Inc.'s Box Office software. Due to our increased volume in CC sales, we recently switched to our own merchant account. As the Tix, Inc. Box Office software is web based, ZCT's Box Office staff can work at home to process ticket orders. Once they arrive on-site, they can batch print the days tickets and have them all ready for the customers. ZCT is an all volunteer community theatre, having no paid staff members. We seat 92 per performance and each of the 6 shows we present run for two consecutive weekends. Many shows are sell-outs and without Tix, Inc. at our side I think our customer's experience would suffer. Thank you Tix, Inc! Carleton Underwood, Treasurer
Zanesville Community Theatre, Inc.

por Tix el 17/6/2016

We appreciate your feedback, Carleton. Migrating from a manual ticket sales method to an online ticketing solution can be a time consuming process, and we're glad we were able to help you streamline your entire ticket sales process to ease your workload. We strive to provide the best overall experience for both you and your customers, and appreciate that you're completely satisfied with our system. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

TIX is the answer we needed--Great support and patron experience

Publicado el 13/10/2016
Jennifer E.
Data Systems Coordinator
Instituciones religiosas, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We wanted an easy-to-use system where patrons could select their own seats for events in a 1500-seat venue and our smaller 450-seat theater. Going from our old paper system to TIX was a great decision. We were looking for a reasonable fee structure and solid customer support--TIX has both. Another feature that was important for us was to be able to hide the fee for certain events and TIX makes that easy to do. Sales reports, customer data and back-end management are easy to use and the TIX help library is excellent--anything I have not been able to figure out has been quickly responded to from TIX support via phone or email. I've also been impressed by the personal rapport of my support specialist--when I call, she knows who I am and is familiar with our organization's venues and events. I'm sure she has many clients to attend to, but I have had excellent response to each call or email--always within the same day!
Many of our patrons are older and I have heard nothing but positive responses from those who have attempted to make online purchases through TIX. We have some who call or walk in for a "box office" experience, and those orders are easily handled. Since our TIX site is branded to look like our own website, many purchasers do not even recognize they have left our website to make their purchase.
TIX is exactly what we were looking for.

Puntos a favor: Patron experience is excellent. Help library is great. Customer support is excellent.

Contras: Sometimes the reports do not output to excel correctly, but the developer said this is a known issue and is being resolved.

por Tix el 13/12/2016

Jennifer, thank you for your glowing and comprehensive feedback! We're glad to hear that Tix has improved your ticket sales process and that our service and support team have made your experience with Tix overwhelmingly positive. Its nice to hear that your customers have enjoyed their online purchasing experience.

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

The Excellent Customer Service has made working with this system a breeze!

Publicado el 4/5/2016
Rita A.
Box Office Manager
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I have worked with these people and this system for seven years working for three companies. While there are some glitches, overall the system is simple to use and the Customer Service is outstanding! They have enabled me to streamline processes that were consuming more time than humanly endurable with the automatic renewal system. They advise me of the system parameters and what it can do for me, and have educated me to use it proficiently throughout the years. They take ownership of my problems and resolve them by whatever it takes to get the job done, including being most accommodating customizing reports, seat maps, customer letters, emails, etc. as needed and adapting their programming to meet my unique needs, a rare option in this world! I have never experienced more concern for my issues and dedication to resolving them than I have with this staff of experts. They continually enhance and improve their system and incorporate my requests whenever possible. They are truly committed to excellence going above and beyond providing extraordinary Customer Service and are quick to respond to my often urgent needs and resolved issues I deemed hopeless. They listen to my problems, have eased my frustrations and spent hours and hours on the phone with me and my complications over the years. I have worked with other systems that had no one to talk with and no "phone a friend" option which I found unbearable. Although I have never met any of the staff, I regard them as my friends as I am the friend in need and they are the friends indeed!

por Tix el 18/6/2016

Rita, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Your challenges are our challenges and we do what we can to ensure that our system helps you do things as efficiently and productively as possible. We appreciate you and hold you in kind regard as well. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Great ticket company and excellent customer service.

Publicado el 22/4/2016
Alan G.
Box Office Manager

Comentarios: PROS-
-24/7 support and customer service
-low fees
-free setup, no long tern contract or start up fees and no hidden fees
-offers a variety of options to help build business
-customers have chance to choose their own seats/tickets via real time seating chart on line
-easy and wonderful to work with, very accommodating and go above and beyond
-able to customize floor plans and seating options to fit arena with a variety of seating layouts
-offer general admission and reserved seating options
-able to offer options such as pre sale codes, discount codes, and surveys
CONS- None, totally satisfied In 2002, we had a major country concert here at our arena. We were a manual, hard ticket box office. During the on sale we had many, many problems and opportunities, so it was at that point that we decided we needed a computer ticketing system. We are a local government and put this out on bid. We received many bids form a variety of companies. We narrowed the choice to the top three, requested further info and had a demonstration and Tix.com was by far, always on top of the pack. We chose Tix.com for three main reasons. 1. Ease of use for customer and staff, 2. Customers see a floor plan and able to choose their own seats and 3. 24/7 hour great customer service. We have been TOTALLY satisfied with Tix.com and have no complaints. As the person that works the most with Tix.com and its staff, I cannot think of a greater company to work with.

por Tix el 17/6/2016

Alan, we're glad that you're absolutely satisfied with our system and support. Tix is designed to put the power in your hands by giving you access to all of the features you've listed in your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for years to come!

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Simple, Great Customer Service that is always there to help and make things work properly

Publicado el 6/6/2018
Aj M.
Operations Manager
Deportes, 13-50 empleados

Comentarios: Selling tickets 24-7

Puntos a favor: It is a simple program to use. Easy Setup events allows you to get other work done to make your event successful

Contras: Lack of social media connection. Lack of information that can be placed on the tickets and being and to use the same information on the online and box office tickets. Need to be able to rename the categories on the e ticket to be able to put
more coupons. Need to have an option to automatically set when to change ticket prices so you do not have to wait up until midnight.

Best choice for the price

Publicado el 5/12/2017
Jim N.
Direcotr
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Online seat selection ordering is very efficient. Ease of use: inexperienced box office volunteers can be up and running with 5 minutes of training

Contras: Customer data maintenance is a bit lean, sorting out any duplications can get tedious. However, other systems that do more cost a lot more

A well layed-out system overall, with great potential.

Publicado el 29/9/2015
David E.
Supervisor
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Pros: The system is mostly user friendly on the programming and purchase sides. The staff is helpful and friendly and provide a timely response to inquiries. They also provide a good turnaround time on new programming requests.
Cons: No longer have the ability to do seat swaps and re-open orders. This option is now only available if we provide the credit card processing. With Tix customer service not available after hours, when most events take place, this has created problems on show day.
Requests: Kiosk-based software version for self-serve customer ticket purchase kiosks on day of show to reduce box office lines.

por Tix el 30/9/2015

David, we appreciate your comments. We've re-added the ability for you to process ticket exchanges and cancellations. The removal of that option was inadvertent and our apologies for any inconvenience it caused.

With respect to after-hours support, we are available 24/7, 365 days a year. We pride ourselves on providing a very high service level, and making sure we're there when our clients need us is of the utmost importance to us.

With respect to ticket purchase kiosks and a kiosk interface, we do have them available. We¿ll send you the specs, and purchase information.

We really do value your business. If you have any additional questions about our system or would like to obtain information about ways your organization can maximize the use of our software, please let me know.

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc. | 800.504.4849 Ext. 233

Love this program.

Publicado el 7/6/2018
Donna F.
Executive assistant
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Customizable for our events and being able to use program on site to sell tickets at the door or in our office.

Contras: Would like more ticket printer choices. Would also like reporting options to be a little more user friendly.

Annual June Dance Performances

Publicado el 18/6/2016
Janice B.
Owner/Artistic Director
2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Thanks to Steve for helping me navigate the program, our ticket sales went great! Quick response and convenient since I work eastern time evening hours and they are pacific time.

Puntos a favor: Ease of ticket sales. Nice reports to confirm profit and ticket sales.

Contras: Since I only use the program once every 6 months, I forget how to navigate the program. Thanks to customer service I manage.

por Tix el 13/12/2016

Janice, thank you for your feedback. We have plenty of clients who use us for annual or semi-annual events, and we strive to continue to serve our clients to the best of our ability year after year. We're happy to hear that Steve has made coming back to Tix every 6 months an easy process!

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Easy, efficient and inexpensive!

Publicado el 24/6/2015
Ellie S.
Director of Visitor Services
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: We used to spend countless hours chasing tickets and providing maintenance for our ticket printers. As a service provider, when it came time to determine what system to use for printing tickets and tracking customer support issues, I knew there were a lot of choices. I looked into ticketing systems I have used in the past that require a lot of support and local maintenance and found a few light weight systems that I could install myself. Since coming on board in 2008, Tix.com has been n amazing support system for our company.
These days, I try modeling our own support after Tix. com's. The service is great, the product is awesome, and they have an extensive help center to help answer any questions. The ticketing service itself is intuitive and easy to use. Would definitely recommend it!. It's very convenient and we now have the right tool to support our guests.
Our guests are updated via emails directly and I received notices 24/7 of any tickets created. Tix. com fulfills all of my current needs and is a robust option for the future when the business takes off and I have a few more agents working with me, or a hundred:). This system has already proven that it can grow with our needs. We are more than satisfied with TIX. com. It has provided the support and training as well as its social media links, which helps us stay connected to our customers.

Tix.com the service to use

Publicado el 22/6/2016
Dustin P.
Media Relations
13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Interface is easy to use, customer service is quick to respond and handle problems. Steve Moore, our rep is always super helpful.

Puntos a favor: Everything all in one place and easy to access.

por Tix el 13/12/2016

We appreciate your feedback, Dustin. We're happy to hear you've had no issues working with our system and that Steve has been there to help with any questions you may have.

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Great customer service and support!

Publicado el 11/2/2016
Cindy H.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: The software itself is not something easy to learn on your own. There are a lot of minor but important steps that you have to really know when you are setting up an event prior to activating to the public. The menu selection, description, and navigation is not clear cut and I find myself jumping around to find things. There are also a lot of menu selections that can be consolidated. We are probably only using 15% of the functions that you offer and the rest are repetitive. I am a software developer myself so I have a slight idea on what I am talking about :) I want to commend on your customer service rep whose name is Iris. She knows her stuff quite well and she is very good with what she is doing. She is also an effective trainer! Good listener and very clear with her directions. I give her 10 stars!

por Tix el 17/2/2016

Cindy, thank you for your sharing your thoughts. Many of our system changes and enhancements have come about as a result of feedback like yours. We are currently in the process of making some changes to our system that should consolidate some of our menu options. We are also working on ways of making our Help options more prominent and easier to find. Thank you again for your feedback and thank you for choosing Tix!

Great experience with Tix

Publicado el 11/2/2016
Krista S.
Special Events Coordinator
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Greatly appreciate the wonderful customer service with Iris, she always worked hard to meet our needs with our events and went above and beyond in the way that she helped and always gave assistance quickly. She was always easy to get a hold of and offered detailed help both to assist and enable to do it oneself. This was a much better experience when we were switched to be under her care and management.
I find the layout of Tix to be difficult to learn from the back end, and still find myself searching for certain functions even after using it for two events now. This could be more user friendly/intuitive for those who aren't used to these type of systems.
Love all the different options with Tix, with so many variables for surveys, donations, coupon codes, etc. There is so much you can do with your event which is very helpful for complex events.
Overall very happy with Tix and glad we chose to go with them again for our second event.

por Tix el 17/2/2016

Krista, we are very happy to hear that your experience with our system and our team has been so positive. We are working on some changes to our system that will make it more intuitive and even more user-friendly. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

We love Tix! user-friendly and great support staff!

Publicado el 14/11/2016
Tim F.
Arte y artesanía, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We at the Miami Childrens Theater were looking for new ticket software company and were recommended Tix by another group. We are glad we signed up! Easy to use with a clear interface.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use...easy to understand.

Contras: None, honestly.

por Tix el 13/12/2016

Tim, thank you for your review! Its nice to know that you've found our interface easy to work with and that our staff has exceeded your expectations! We do our best to answer every question in the clearest way possible and we never mind taking the time to break down our explanations so you can better understand how our system works.

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Tix online ticketing solution should be your first and last stop in ticket sales.

Publicado el 23/9/2015
Jon H.
Producer

Comentarios: System administration is easy
User interface is clean and intuitive
Box Office and Online sales process is a piece of cake
Customer support is top notch
Reporting is extensive
Fees are extremely reasonable
Why only four stars? I never give 5 stars. Every product and service can always improve. Tix has a few features that could be improved upon. That being said they do update the product, and are always trying to make things better. Any of my "cons" would be very minimal - and may already be getting addressed for future development. We reviewed many Box Office Management solutions before selecting Tix. For our requirements - Tix fits the bill. You will not be sorry if you choose Tix as your Box Office management solution. It can do all that most people need, and more. In my humble opinion it's the best option out there for budget conscious promoters/venues - but still offering best of breed features. If budget isn't an issue for you - use Tix anyway. It will likely still meet or exceed your needs, and allow you to save a little money in the process.

Its a learning curve

Publicado el 19/3/2015
Robyn F.
Special Events Coordinator
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Although there are a lot of components to setting up ticket sales of multiple types, at multiple price points and with multiple distribution options, I wish the Tix system was a little more user friendly. I'm a reader and generally very adapt with new software and I struggled to navigate the system for the first time. I required a lot of customer support, which was excellent, its just a burden to ask 50 questions to accomplish one task. It might have been nice to see a tutorial video to lessen the excessive amount of hand holding for newbies. Now that I understand the system, it's a piece of cake, the beginning was rough. Our service rep was very helpful, thorough and attentive, I appreciate his help more than I can say!

por Tix el 19/3/2015

Robyn, we try to make our system as easy as possible to navigate through, so we certainly appreciate your feedback. Our system does feature an online Help section that includes video tutorials and access to our Knowledge Base. Please do not hesitate to call or email if I can be of any assistance to you.

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc. | 800.504.4849 Ext. 233

I always get the answer and instruction that I need from a friendly staff.

Publicado el 29/9/2017
Pamela J.
Operations Manager
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Simplicity of use, affordable price and consistent tech support.

Puntos a favor: The software is straight forward in it's set up. To set up an event, one simply clicks through the pages inserting production information and then it's finished. If there are modification, that is easily done by clicking on "modify event". An instruction video along with tabs and menus walk one through the steps and tech support always has a real person available, not automation.

Contras: Our company is in North Carolina and Tix.com is in California. The time difference is the only issue, but even with that, there is an emergency number so support is always available.

Perfect solution for our community theater

Publicado el 13/6/2016
Evan F.
Treasurer
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We are a community theater that puts on 3 or so shows a year. Tix.com is easy to use and has support that gets directly back to you and help you!

Puntos a favor: Extremely easy to use. We do a lot of the same type of shows, so having features that allow us an easy way to setup 6 performances is a real benefit.

Contras: Nothing. We haven't had any complaints at all. I would say the cost, but in the end it costs us about what the credit card swipe fees would cost.

por Tix el 17/6/2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, Evan. We're happy to hear that our system has made your event setup process a breeze. We strive to provide the most user friendly, affordable ticketing option possible for non-profits, so thank you for choosing Tix!

NMTA Annual Event Tix Review

Publicado el 30/6/2016
Jacob O.
Account Manager
2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: This is the first time I have used a program like this. I had looked for one in the past for another business I am involved in but the costs were too high. This product is very affordable for smaller productions and events such as ours. Iris was super helpful in the process and was always very prompt in attending to our questions and concerns.

Puntos a favor: Cost, ability to customize seating arrangements, ability to pass cost along to end user. Customer service was great!

Contras: Our only issue was checking in our guests at the event in a timely manner. This is largely a planning issue on our part. We didn't make proper use of the bar code on the tickets.

por Tix el 13/12/2016

Jacob, we're glad to hear you chose us as your first ticketing system! We do out best to make our product available to organizations big and small, so its nice to hear we've met your needs. Through the use of ticket barcodes and our proprietary TixScan app, we may be able to speed up and simplify the check-in process for your next event. When its time to start setting up your next event, feel free to contact Iris with any questions about guest check-in or ticket scanning.

Tix Review

Publicado el 23/3/2015
Michael D.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: Overall Tix.com has done a great job for my company. Patti has been outstanding and always eager to help with any issue that may arise. I would like to see more youtube videos how to operate analytic for Tix. I don't use the analytics that often and could refer to a youtube video to refresh my memory. The report I use most often is pulling concert attendees and inserting their email address into MailChimp.
Also wish there was a way customers could download dates to their calendar when purchasing tickets.

por Tix el 12/12/2016

Michael, thank you for your review. We're glad Patti has been such a big help to your organization. Our system includes a section of video tutorials for some of our most popular programs, but we're always looking for videos to add to our collection. If there's a specific topic you'd like to see covered, just let us know! As we continue to improve our system we're looking for new features to add, so we'll be sure to take your calendar suggestion into consideration.

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc.

Tix gives us real-time event information, and an easy online ticketing solution for our patrons.

Publicado el 24/2/2016
Sherry I.
Development Coordinator
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: We chose to partner with tix.com two years ago, and we are so glad we did. Our office had been keeping track of ticket sales and patrons on an Excel spreadsheet. Unfortunately, it was too easy to make an error, which resulted in multiple patrons having the same seat. Being a community college foundation, Tix offered the affordable solution we were looking for, and also offered the option to have reserved seats. Tix makes selling tickets through the box office so easy, and patrons can receive a purchase confirmation and their tickets via email. Tix goes above and beyond to provide excellent customer service! In the future, I hope Tix will consider providing a quick reference guide for their end users. Overall, our experience with Tix has exceptional.

por Tix el 29/3/2016

Sherry, we are so glad to know that using our system has allowed you to run your box office more efficiently. We value you as a client and appreciate your business.

Tix: Great service!

Publicado el 29/7/2016
David S.
Managing Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Very happy with Tix. Our account manager, Steve, is incredibly helpful - and very patient. Our company has not had a comprehensive ticketing system before so it's been a steep learning curve. Steve has guided us step by step. He has helped us to tailor the system to our needs, and even has had his programmers customize elements.

por Tix el 13/12/2016

David, we're glad Steve has helped make Tix everything you need it to be! We do our best to help new clients get comfortable with the system so they can get the most out of our programs and reports. We're always happy to go above and beyond to add functionality for our clients and will continue to strive to meet your organization's needs.

A great product.

Publicado el 26/5/2015
Robert M.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: The only complaint I have had is from my customers is they find the task of recovering thier password to be too difficult. I understand the method that is being used and the reason for having it done in a more secured fashion. The only complaint I get from our box office people is the difficulty of making changes to a customer order. It seems that when you are trying to make a change to an order it can be awkward where you end up having to start all over. I would like to see an easier way in which changes can be made. Also recently we have run into situations where a customer has purchased through Tix for a different venue and are unable to order tickets thru us because they have the same email address. Please don't consider the above as complaints but suggestions. I think it's a great program and fantastic customer service. I would recommend Tix without any reservation. Thanks for all your hard work in continuing to make this such a great program to use.

Customer Service ROCKS!

Publicado el 2/6/2016
Terri S.
Co-Owner
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: My husband and I have been producing an event for over 15 years and have always conducted business via telephone, mail, spreadsheets, etc and never anything online. We finally decided it was time and hopefully alleviate some of the headaches with such an antiquated process. We were a nervous wreck when our tickets officially went on sale. We had tons of last minute questions/concerns. Our rep answered everything immediately (calmly) and took us through any steps needed. I think we probably called her at least 5 times the night before the tickets went on sale. She even stepped in to do the work on our event management page when she could hear the concern and frustration in my voice. Our Rep went above and beyond.

por Tix el 13/12/2016

Terri, we're glad you chose us to support your first online sale! We strive to provide the best service and support possible, so its nice to know you feel taken care of.