Opiniones de Quantum

Sobre Quantum

Como un paquete de software de cobro de deudas con todas las funciones, Quantum ha sido diseñado teniendo en cuenta las necesidades del cobrador.

Descubre más sobre Quantum

Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Quantum tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 5 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (5)

Tim L.
President en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

10 plus years using this product!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It works seamlessly and it is really easy to use. It is also easy to teach a new employee how to use. I have used other collection software and this one is the best I have used.

you can have Auto Batches set up that can do a lot of the work for you. Software is very easy to understand

Ashur Y.
Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Most user friendly software out there

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have loved using Quantum since 2005. It's the most user friendly collection software out there. So easy to train new users, and some of the most advanced account search tools for my most experienced. All my credit reports and skiptrace searches were integrated in a clean and easy to locate layouts. Best Software for the money, and the most advanced database search tools at each of my reps stations.

Victoria E.
bookkeeper/HR en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Quantum 1-1

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Very pleased with my brief experience with this software. In HR, managers can sometimes deal with employees ineffectively and/or in different ways that can be a negative aspect for a company. This software circumnavigates that issue. Easy to learn, easy to use.

Looking for a software than will engage managers but keeps everyone on the same page? This software provides the tools for managers to approach employee discussions in the same way. Consistency across all management allows an organized, clean method of working with employees.

Puntos en contra:

I found no negative aspects of this program.

Mark C.
EE. UU.

Great Software!

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Been using Quantum for 9 years. Tech support is A+. Lots of features for the money! Very easy to use. My collectors love it.

Respuesta de TrioSoft

hace 5 años

I think you accidently forgot to give a star rating for our tech support!

Scott F.
EE. UU.

Ease of use

5,0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Triosoft is very accommodating to all of my collection needs...If I ever have a question or concern, I am able to get a prompt response. The software is very easy to use & learn.