Opiniones de LiveHelpNow

Sobre LiveHelpNow

Plataforma de participación del cliente omnicanal: Chat en vivo, integración de texto SMS, gestión de casos de atención al cliente, base de conocimientos, Facebook y más.

Descubre más sobre LiveHelpNow

It was easily integrated in a Word Press site with a few clicks. There is a remote assistance feature where I can help the customer easily almost like I was there with them.

Puntos en contra:

No real hands on support. Options can overwhelm small or part time IT department.

Valoraciones de LiveHelpNow

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funciones
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

LiveHelpNow tiene una valoración global de 4,6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 73 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado LiveHelpNow?

Filtrar opiniones (73)

Shawnia S.
Shawnia S.
CSR Independent Contractor en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo

Enhanced Customer Connection

5,0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall you have been a great experience being able connect with the customers more efficiently and in a timely fashion. And also having the customers being able to connect with ease

User Friendly and easy to install. Comes with a ton a of great features and tools that helps guide you to provide the best customer service experience possible. Being able to connect with customers on the go is golden. And its all back up with excellent customer support

Puntos en contra:

Would like to have seen more chat window layouts, graphics and emojis. Problems with receiving reply alerts when the Main Operator Panel is on the screen.

David H.
David H.
Small Business Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

It has been good, but i have recently noticed less down time with the program than before.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Use it to communicate to my customer via chat, help them with their orders, or questions.

How easy it is to use, the info it give us about the customer, and how the chat boxes are easy for the customer to read and use

Puntos en contra:

Wished they made the software for Imac computer systems. I hate to have a extra chrome tab open and accidentally close it when working on my website and i close the chat out. Needs to have a Imac software like it is available for the Windows OS

hace 3 años

Hello David, Thank you for your review! Just a quick note that our newest app is available in the Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/livehelpnow/id684840931?mt=12 Thank you, LiveHelpNow crew

Digital Marketing Coordinator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Basic chat client, affordable price, but a lot to be desired

2,0 hace 3 años

Very affordable solution if you are just looking for the basics in a chat client.

Puntos en contra:

Platform seems out of date both in regards to UI and features offered. Many competitors are starting to offer services with chat bot functionality and great integration with Salesforce. Admin Panel/UI is clunky, out-of-date and not intuitive.

hace 3 años

Very sorry to hear such a low opinion on the LiveHelpNow suite. Not sure if you tested the platform fully. We would be happy to schedule a full private demo. We do have a very sophisticate Chat Bot: https://www.livehelpnow.net/live-help-bot We also offer state-of-the-art integration with SalesForce and tens of other CRM systems. LiveHelpNow has always been an innovator in the help desk space with many features we are holding a patent for such as Whisper technology. Here are just some of the features that differentiate LiveHelpNow from other help desk platforms: Accept chat over SMS (customers can text for support!) Secure forms (transmit highly confidential information such as credit cards, PHI info, order info) right within chat or email! Omnichannel. Integrated Chat, SMS, Ticket, Call and Knowledge management (provide customers with all channels of support from one system)! Chat Bot, Instant Language translation,Auto tagging, and more. Is it possible you missed those?

Sales & Customer Experience Manager en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to customize to suit your needs!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: More bang for your buck than any other program I researched or used. They truly care about their customers and maintain a "make it personal" attitude.

We switched from a much bigger chat platform after doing research on other options. LHN is so easy to use and customize it's remarkable. Their service is top notch and if you are needing a feature they don't have, they will work to make the solution possible for you in the near future. Reporting features are excellent.

Puntos en contra:

We have tried to do some intricate routing to different departments including different levels within a department. It hasn't been the easiest, but i'll admit, the request was very complex.

Full Time Customer Service Sales Agent. Live Chat and Phone en Filipinas
Fuente de la reseña

User friendly and a good quality software

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Well it makes my job easier especially the option to chat in different languages.

It is easy to use and I have not encountered major issues when using the live chat software. I had an issue once and when I asked for support, they immediately got back to me and we trouble shot the issue and we were able to resolve it.

Puntos en contra:

The interface is just so simple and it sometimes monotonous to look at it everyday. I hope you can change skins or the interface of the software.

E-Commerce Manager en Canadá
11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

LiveHelpNow works great, always getting better

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: High ROI, helps us assist online visitors in complicated online purchases and send them down the conversion funnel.

We've been using it for seven or eight years and we've noticed a marked improvement on the UI of the live chat over the last year or so.

Puntos en contra:

Not well oriented for mobile support. For a long time it was the dated look and feel, I think they've overcome those issues but could do

Inside Sales en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Livehelp has only boosted our ability to communicate with our customers. Great addition for us.

5,0 hace 4 años

I have to say the Translate option is very valuable for our group as a good part of the customers chatting are international. It helps us to communicate more efficiently. I also appreciate Canned Responses for a quick way to respond.

Puntos en contra:

Can't think of anything really. If I have to choose, I'm not really fond of the "whisper" response.

Assistant Vice President en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Great integration

5,0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Livehelpnow is a very good easy to implement web based tool.

Integrates well with code on your web pages. Simple to implement and set up workflow. Interface is easy.

Puntos en contra:

Mobile response to a customer inquiry was a little quirky. Was hard to navigate and respond to requests.

Director of Operations en EE. UU.

Great stand-alone Chat platform

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: A customer-pleasing modality to reach our Customer Service Dept.

I like that LHN is easy to get started, set-up, customize to my multiple brands, allows one agent to service multiple web-sites AND does SMS chat. Plus, their support is really responsive...

Puntos en contra:

The menus are a little difficult to navigate and find things, it should be a little more intuitive. I typically go through everything until I find the options I need to adjust.

Steven D.
Steven D.
Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Edición, 11-50 empleados

Great Product!

5,0 hace 4 años

Ease of use and adaptability with our CRM. It gives customers an easy way to communicate with us how they want to.

Puntos en contra:

The mobile application needs some upgrades. It can be very lacking with capabilities. It's very basic.

Mark W.
IT en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Best economical chat app in the market

5,0 hace 4 años

Few years back I ran into an issue when if no agent in a department was not logged in, the depart would should up in the chat window. Client wanted to remove that department completely when agents in that department was not logged in. After digging and trials, I discovered LiveHelpNow and stayed with them. This system also provides full analytics (similar to Google Analytics). I uses this often to compare with Google.

Puntos en contra:

Wish, the welcome chat window was visually customizable similar to modern chat system. Currently it only allows me to choose one option.

hace 4 años

Hello Mark, Thank you so much for the kind feedback! A few months back we released an embedded chat window, which no longer presents chat as a popup window which your account is currently using but rather as an overlay within your website giving you literally unlimited options in customization. Hope you will check it out in Admin Panel>Chat system->Installation>Embedded Again, thank you for being a loyal client! Much appreciated! LiveHelpNow team

John C.
CTO en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 501-1.000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Large call center, life saver

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Multi brand support with ease

Ability to support customer using any channel (Chat, SMS, Phone, Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc) is absolutely indispensable. All records are stored and easily pulled up during the conversation. For example SMS chat started by a customer with LHN showing all previous conversations by the same customer which were done in the past by email, chat, phone, facebook, etc giving us full picture and enabling us to provide the best customer service we can. Just awesome

Puntos en contra:

Would love to see themes added to the operator console. Not sure what else I can point out here, the software is simply done by someone who knows call center business.

Bac D.
Technical Manager en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great resource for online chatting with customers!

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Quick, simple, easy way for our customers to get in contact with our Technical Support if calling is not an option or if it's just a simple question. Decreases amount of unnecessary calls into our call center, freeing up our agents for other troubleshooting calls.

It was very easy to set up. Integrated easily with our website. Customers really like using the LiveHelpNow option to get answers to quick questions. Save them a phone call.

Puntos en contra:

We have had only minor issues where our agents get locked out of the LiveHelpNow application. We aren't informed of these issues and need to contact the company to find out if there's an issue on our end or theirs.

Sam Y.
IT Support en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

My experience over the past 2-ish years has been a positive one.

4,0 hace 4 años

It works well, for the most part. Sometimes things glitch out but restarting the client usually solves the issue. It's definitely very easy to use as well. The UI is simple. The customer service is great, prompt, helpful. I absolutely LOVE the translate feature. Makes speaking with international customers very good. For us and for them. Overall, good product to use.

Puntos en contra:

The UI could use an update. It is simple but kind of ugly, though that doesn't affect the performance of the product or anything. Sometimes I'll show as online but people may not be able to start a chat via our website. It's a pretty simple bit of software, so there's not much I can say I dislike about it. The UI always seems to bother me though, haha. A bit superficial.

Bill K.
GM en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

works effectively few issues, like detail is good for analyzing website performance

4,0 hace 4 años

like the real time info on website visitors, like richness of data to improve website. analytics provides useful insights

Puntos en contra:

Need to be able to down load past data for further analysis. Currently have to down load a day at a time. Would like to be able to download as much historical data I want easily

hace 4 años

Thank you for your review! Analytics should allow exporting data for up to one year. All you need to do is change from and to dates while running a report. The only report that we restrict to one day is "Raw Visitor data" which really does not have any valuable information, just IP addresses and Host Names. Hope this helps, Michael

Jorge H.
IT Admin en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent on all fronts. Have never had an issue...

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: 24/7 chat support on our site for our customers. There is very little to no down time which has been great for us and our customers...

Ease of use and the customer service. It is very easy to use and when there have been changes and/or updates to the software they are easy to identify and adapt. Customer service always answers the phone and is eager to assist...

Puntos en contra:

I have no negative points that I can think of at the moment. Every aspect about this software works and is very user friendly. I have used other chat software and they all fall short of this...

Joni G.
Service Desk Technician en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My experience with LiveHelpNow has been great from day one using the product for Chat.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are able to help more customers in a more efficient manner and more timely.

I like that you can use canned responses and that you can see the user's name right away and also that you can easily see which other operators are logged in. I also like the analytics.

Puntos en contra:

The thing I like lease about the software is the refresh rate. It would be nice if the window would refresh quicker. Sometimes I see a chat come in but before my screen refreshes, another operator has taken the chat.

Ken A.
Products Helpdesk Representative en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 10.000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great product, excellent customer service.

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Ability to multi-task while helping clients, metrics on client trends, a great way to share information and files without providing personal contact information.

Ease of use, notifications (visual and sound), browser based functionality, after hours ticket functionality, visitor history.

Puntos en contra:

The admin side, specifically analytics, can be a bit non-intuitive. Also when using the browser based version you need two sessions open if you're working on tickets to see notifications.

Cody M.
Real Time Analyst en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

LHN is a great tool to use to allow us as a company to manage request in an organized manner.

5,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: All in all I love using LHN on a daily bases. It allows my team and I the opportunity to split tasks amongst the 5 of us. Giving us the exact data of who is working what tickets as well as providing us with the creation date in order to make sure we are handling requests in real time.

Easy to use, filter, add and subtract users without any issues, the security of an admin. Notification sounds are helpful when busy with other tasks.

Puntos en contra:

Cons - LHN should have more of a user-friendly atmosphere, allowing users to feel as if they're in a chat room rather than a system that is used to ask difficult questions. Maybe add some color to their chat rooms.

Linda B.
Telecom Administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Software is easy to learn

5,0 hace 4 años

Software is easy to use. The customer support live chat from Live Help is awesome. Quick response to your questions. Easy for Administrators add operators and licenses. Haven't had any issues from setting up the features.

Puntos en contra:

Would be nice to have more analytics. Also, would be nice to customize the screens to what you would like to see in the chat panel.

Kelly K.
Admin Asst of Finance en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

We use LiveHelp Now daily to assist our customers.

5,0 hace 5 años

LiveHelp Now is an excellent way for our customers to reach us quickly and have their questions answered without having to pick up a phone and call our office.

Puntos en contra:

LiveHelp Now doesn't always queue incoming chats in an effective manor. It will sometimes bounce one chat back and forth between two operators that aren't answering instead of looping in another operator.

hace 5 años

Thank you Kelly for your kind feedback! We will surely look into the queuing issue for your account today! Please reach out anytime via chat or call us at 877-548-3001 Thanks again!

Joe A.
Manager - Customer Experience en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Customer service is outstanding. Any time I have needed their assistance, they have been great.

4,0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Ability to chat with customers who prefer to chat vs. email or call. And, it has the ability to send offline and after hours messages.

Relatively easy to use. They offer a lot of customization options. The company is great to work with. Cost is competitive.

Puntos en contra:

Configuration and set up can be a little tricky, but it's not too bad once you start to play around with it.

Tammy B.
CHAT SUPERVISOR en EE. UU.
Electrónica de consumo, 11-50 empleados

EASY TO USE

Comentarios: EASE OF USE

THAT IT CAN BE USED ONLINE AS WELL AS DOWNLOADING, AGENTS SOMETIMES WORK FROM HOME AND CAN ACCESS IT THROUGH THE WEBPAGE RATHER THAN DOWNLOADING IT TO THEIR COMPUTER.

Puntos en contra:

IT DOESNT PLACE CUSTOMERS IN A QUEUE TO WAIT FOR AN AVAILABLE AGENT, WE SOMETIMES HAVE 8 CUSTOMERS AT ONCE AND IT DOESN'T ALLOW US TO PLACE THEM ON HOLD

Jordan J.
Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Overall, this product is easy to use and effective.

4,0 hace 4 años

The translation software appears to function very well - I've used it to translate to German, Polish, French and Italian and have been able to communicate effectively.

Puntos en contra:

Some of the reports and tools are difficult to find in the administrator screen, but once you get used to it then it's not an issue.

Elizabeth L.
Operations support manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Love live help! The functions available are amazing and the support is perfection every time!!

5,0 hace 4 años

The analytics, the integrations with your email and rep!!! He is the best! I highly recommend for anyone with customers.

Puntos en contra:

I have nothing I can say in this area. Truly the best! LiveHelp really goes above and beyond our expectations and anything we ever need, they help us with even if its new for them.